Micro 997: Superb Idea Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

I stand my points, there is no reason for town to lie and you have done so repeatedly; as well as going well beyond the realms of the game in an attempt to incriminate a player when there is no reason to.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but you are wrong; and in time you will see.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok u are still getting eliminated today.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and then u will flip red.

and then i will get nightkilled

so im skipping this conversation where u try to continually gaslight me like u are currently doing
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

quote my lies btw -> and if you do actually quote them I suggest you find a good reason for them to be scum motivated. because i know the things ive lied about and none of them are scummy as you are trying to claim.
retired
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I pose another question.

Why is Koba scum for the gambit but I don't get the same treatment? If town doesn't have reason to lie, then I'm either being truthful about being jester or I am scum.

Having claimed Jester is setting myself up to lose so...?

Also, apologies for the misgendering
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 379, Momrangal wrote:I pose another question.

Why is Koba scum for the gambit but I don't get the same treatment? If town doesn't have reason to lie, then I'm either being truthful about being jester or I am scum.

Having claimed Jester is setting myself up to lose so...?

Also, apologies for the misgendering
u spoiled my gotcha moment :( how dare u
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:01 am

I can certainly promise you I will not be eliminated today - unless I am eliminated without being asked to claim. Especially so, given that unlike yourself - I do actually operate my ability during the day.

Claiming to be a Jester is what I would consider to be an incredibly suboptimal move regardless of alignment. The discussion that followed engaged the game as a whole and generated discussion; not only that the claim has ultimately identified whom our Third Party player is. This was a risk/reward strategy.

DkKoba's claim has been focused on one player, has no generated little engaging reads overall and had drawn focus to a small handful of players. The only way any other player was going to become part of that to either disperse it or expand its potential for read building and solving was to place themselves firmly in the firing line. This is tunneling and using out of game information to assault another player. There is no risk here.

This is the difference to me, Momrangel took a risk - you did not.

Neither of you should have lied, in my opinion; however, there is a clear and distinct difference in the methodology, risk and result.

That you are tunnelled, DkKoba, speaks volumes.

So, I will put to you, given that I will not be eliminated today, and assuming you gain no further traction nor support for Gamma Emerald - where else do your reads lie?

Given all I have said in this post, it would be wise to consider any sort of hammer upon me a scumclaim.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:04 am

Oh, and for what it's worth, I would consider Momrangel a greater priority night target than yourself, DkKoba.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 381, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I can certainly promise you I will not be eliminated today - unless I am eliminated without being asked to claim. Especially so, given that unlike yourself - I do actually operate my ability during the day.

Claiming to be a Jester is what I would consider to be an incredibly suboptimal move regardless of alignment. The discussion that followed engaged the game as a whole and generated discussion; not only that the claim has ultimately identified whom our Third Party player is. This was a risk/reward strategy.

DkKoba's claim has been focused on one player, has no generated little engaging reads overall and had drawn focus to a small handful of players. The only way any other player was going to become part of that to either disperse it or expand its potential for read building and solving was to place themselves firmly in the firing line. This is tunneling and using out of game information to assault another player. There is no risk here.

This is the difference to me, Momrangel took a risk - you did not.

Neither of you should have lied, in my opinion; however, there is a clear and distinct difference in the methodology, risk and result.

That you are tunnelled, DkKoba, speaks volumes.

So, I will put to you, given that I will not be eliminated today, and assuming you gain no further traction nor support for Gamma Emerald - where else do your reads lie?

Given all I have said in this post, it would be wise to consider any sort of hammer upon me a scumclaim.
I am not okay with a Hatter elimination at his time.

I have super loose reads from earlier in the game, and honestly struggling to make sense of how to apply them now.

From pre catch up notes:

Mara: could be town/indie, maybe scum I doubt it, seems like a weird gambit if they had a scum partner
Gamma: I had solid town but don't remember why
Titus: I am really liking her this game
dkoba: read is contingent

Hatters has always struck a townchord within me. but this is character play and I get that other people are not loving it as much as I am. I feel like it is alignment indicative because of their choice of words that are in resonance within the character play they have presented.
whew!
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:54 am

In post 378, DkKoba wrote:quote my lies btw -> and if you do actually quote them I suggest you find a good reason for them to be scum motivated. because i know the things ive lied about and none of them are scummy as you are trying to claim.
I would also deem this to be a strawman defence, for the record. As well as attempting to establish a burden of proof upon me when there is an existing pattern of you requesting this information just to simply ignore it.

Also given you have given no proof of your own claims, I have no intention to provide what has already been confirmed by another player.

Because I consider your behaviour anti-town, I do not have to consider it scum-motivated.

What I do consider to be scum motivated, is the sum of your actions.

The initial claim, is not scum motivated. The claimed result is questionable and potentially anti-town due to the potential to misleading nature of it.

The tunnel attempt thereafter and additional "evidence" presented I believe to be scum motivated, it is using out of game arguments and justifications to eliminate a slot.

The subsequent reaction to the emotional reaction, then jump upon myself for "defending scum" reads to me as boredom and knowing your elimination is not going to proceed - and you appear to be pushing me based on a proven conclusion over assumed conclusion.

So, perhaps come back to me once you have re-established yourself, removed your blinkers and have a viable reason that is not based on exaggeration, fallacy and associatives that do not exist.

I look forward to seeing your response and your other options. If I am quite honest, I don't believe you have any.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 384, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 378, DkKoba wrote:quote my lies btw -> and if you do actually quote them I suggest you find a good reason for them to be scum motivated. because i know the things ive lied about and none of them are scummy as you are trying to claim.
I would also deem this to be a strawman defence, for the record. As well as attempting to establish a burden of proof upon me when there is an existing pattern of you requesting this information just to simply ignore it.

Also given you have given no proof of your own claims, I have no intention to provide what has already been confirmed by another player.

Because I consider your behaviour anti-town, I do not have to consider it scum-motivated.

What I do consider to be scum motivated, is the sum of your actions.

The initial claim, is not scum motivated. The claimed result is questionable and potentially anti-town due to the potential to misleading nature of it.

The tunnel attempt thereafter and additional "evidence" presented I believe to be scum motivated, it is using out of game arguments and justifications to eliminate a slot.

The subsequent reaction to the emotional reaction, then jump upon myself for "defending scum" reads to me as boredom and knowing your elimination is not going to proceed - and you appear to be pushing me based on a proven conclusion over assumed conclusion.

So, perhaps come back to me once you have re-established yourself, removed your blinkers and have a viable reason that is not based on exaggeration, fallacy and associatives that do not exist.

I look forward to seeing your response and your other options. If I am quite honest, I don't believe you have any.

tldr

still waiting on you to quote my lies.
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:46 am

Then the loss is yours, and my read is reinforced. I have provided the information or reasoning, you - as predicted - are choosing to ignore it.

You are willing to go and dive through out of game information, therefore a failure to read information in game is entirely upon you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

so anyways, hatter is caught scum flailing trying to explain why they backed themselves into a bad read on me that was fabricated and fudged and are doubling down on the fact its fudged.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

I told you I'm not interested in being gaslighted.

Prove your shit or gtfo.
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:58 am

Why would I activate my powers simply upon your command?

You have proven nothing thus far, and made much more noise than I.

I do not appreciate being accused of gaslighting. Gaslighting is the act of emotional manipulation by painting myself as the inconvenienced or condemned party by your actions, I do not believe I have done any such thing.

Now with such an accusation of abusive tactics I would suggest you press the report button, and shut thine trap.

I will stand by my read on you, I have justified my read on you, your ignorance is not my problem nor my concern, as I will see you eliminated.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Please stop gaslighting me thanks.
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:09 am

Place yourself within the bin, and see yourself out

I do not take accusations of such abuse lightly. I do not take a personal attack lightly.

I will not engage with you further.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

You are trying to say I am doing something I am not repeatedly and when I asked you for proof you're just trying to say that you dont need to prove anything and trying to twist stuff around to change what my actions actually are. I feel gaslighted and just because you don't like being accused of it doesn't mean its untrue.
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:58 am

Code: Select all

[i]gaslighting (present participle)[/i]
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity, memories, or their reality.

Again, take your accusations, place them and yourself within the bin, and see yourself out. As someone who has been subjected to years of gaslighting, I kindly ask that you quite frankly make like the wind and blow.

You have admitted you have lied, others have seen your lies and confirmed them, now begone.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 392, DkKoba wrote:You are trying to say I am doing something I am not repeatedly and when I asked you for proof you're just trying to say that you dont need to prove anything and trying to twist stuff around to change what my actions actually are. I feel gaslighted and just because you don't like being accused of it doesn't mean its untrue.
That is not what gaslighting means.

I have you as town but ffs

the rhetoric

I can't get behind that and won't support it.

I am pretty behind and I lost my vein of thought with the game so I feel like I am starting from scratch. I am giving myself 24 hours to catch up and reorient myself. If someone could give me a quick tl;dr that would be great.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 393, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:

Code: Select all

[i]gaslighting (present participle)[/i]
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity, memories, or their reality.

Again, take your accusations, place them and yourself within the bin, and see yourself out. As someone who has been subjected to years of gaslighting, I kindly ask that you quite frankly make like the wind and blow.

So where are you wrt gamestate?You have admitted you have lied, others have seen your lies and confirmed them, now begone.
Let's take a step and chill for a bit ~

I am catching up but what I have found is that I can get so much more out of interacting with players as opposed to reading what people said 5 days ago.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

WHat are your thoughts wrt the game?
whew!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:18 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Let’s just hammer and get this day over with
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 394, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 392, DkKoba wrote:You are trying to say I am doing something I am not repeatedly and when I asked you for proof you're just trying to say that you dont need to prove anything and trying to twist stuff around to change what my actions actually are. I feel gaslighted and just because you don't like being accused of it doesn't mean its untrue.
That is not what gaslighting means.

I have you as town but ffs

the rhetoric

I can't get behind that and won't support it.

I am pretty behind and I lost my vein of thought with the game so I feel like I am starting from scratch. I am giving myself 24 hours to catch up and reorient myself. If someone could give me a quick tl;dr that would be great.
ah the gaslight understander has logged on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 397, WhemeStar wrote:Let’s just hammer and get this day over with
sure if u wanna counterwagon hatter now. im not interested in gamma slot now that i think theres a chance they're getting white knighted.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”