Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5321, Morning Tweet wrote:Seems like Sherlock was using Noraa's hard SR on clidd as a partial excuse to vote him. Noraa was quite persistent about that scumread if i remember right.

I don't think Sherlock was thinking about Noraa's *entire* PoE when he said that. i doubt it, would be open to being convinced on that I guess but i dont think Noraa's D2 PoE is something scum would play around. Like why?

Is there scum in Noraa's PoE, though? probably. I like REK for scum currently, hinging on WnP!scum obviously. If that's wrong I'd guess Toog. Don't think Starcrossed/Pyro are scum -- Clidd I doubt as well also there's probably more reasoning for clidd i havent seen or forgot
So if we flipped W & P and they flipped town, you’d also think REK!town. What if we flipped REK and they flipped town, would you then also think W & P town? Iow, do you think W & P and REK are the same alignment?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1091, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1069, 5uffering wrote:Still following me? Probably not.

I don't want to touch Dominant players today.

I would compromise with a social player.
My preference: Morty and Rick > Sherlock and Watson > Saudade > Akarin.

I would very much lim anyone who is coasting.
My preference: Battle Mage > Starcrossed > Toogeloo > War and Peace.

Unknown is crapshoot. Scum doesn't care about them or it's scum who doesn't care.
From those pools I'd do:

Sherlock and Watson > Saudade > Akarin > Morty and Rick

I think Akarin looks kind of towny, Morty and Rick also look kind of towny, Sherlock and Watson do not

and then

Battle Mage > Starcrossed > Toogeloo > War and Peace

Not doing W & P because Nancy is against it. If not a mason then they can potentially be mafia

I don't like Battle Mage's contribution here, Starcrossed was null but the recent posts feel kind of scummy, Toogeloo is also kind of coasting/scummy.
@Toog can we get a readslist from you, thanks?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

if REK made it to endgame they should be flipped in lylo - just my 2C
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5327, DkKoba wrote:if REK made it to endgame they should be flipped in lylo - just my 2C
Agreed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Toog can we get a readslist from you, thanks?
I will put a disclaimer ahead of time that my reads in each section are in no particular order. Apparently you guys think that in a category something at the top means strongest, which for me is never the case. The strongest is the category itself. If I want someone to know who my #1 town read is, I'll emphasize it.

Town for sure:

Fey
Pink Ball

Town-leans as of right now

Clidd**
Olaf
Dkkoba

PoE

Morning Tweet
War and Peace
Starcrossed
KidAmn*
SaraharaS*
Red Eyed Knights*
Dunnstral

*means I actually have like, zero, read on this slot at all. I don't pay attention to them, and I have literally no idea what contributions they have to the game. I pay attention to Nancy, and a bit of the conversation that is happening when I am actively there, and I have skipped everything else.

**has a good chance of actually being near town for sure based on interactions with scum, but I haven't paid that much attention and to the slot and it's more of a guess.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Hey like... in two lines or less... why is a scum strongman/roleblocker suggested? Two lines or less please I don't need a big explanation I'm a fast learner I swear
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5330, Pink Ball wrote:Hey like... in two lines or less... why is a scum strongman/roleblocker suggested? Two lines or less please I don't need a big explanation I'm a fast learner I swear
Nancy said a Protective on Morty and Rick was required, but they died anyways. So Nancy assumes Strongman/roleblocker.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh ok is because of a protective, not because of someone roleblocking Gamma, right?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5330, Pink Ball wrote:Hey like... in two lines or less... why is a scum strongman/roleblocker suggested? Two lines or less please I don't need a big explanation I'm a fast learner I swear
dkkoba claims to have targeted morty and rick with a rolestop, but morty and rick died anyway
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4030, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3960, Starcrossed wrote:5uffering
Gamma
Dunnstral
W+P
These seem like very safe scum reads :\.
In post 5329, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Toog can we get a readslist from you, thanks?
I will put a disclaimer ahead of time that my reads in each section are in no particular order. Apparently you guys think that in a category something at the top means strongest, which for me is never the case. The strongest is the category itself. If I want someone to know who my #1 town read is, I'll emphasize it.

Town for sure:

Fey
Pink Ball

Town-leans as of right now

Clidd**
Olaf
Dkkoba

PoE

Morning Tweet
War and Peace

Starcrossed
KidAmn
SaraharaS*
Red Eyed Knights*
Dunnstral

*means I actually have like, zero, read on this slot at all. I don't pay attention to them, and I have literally no idea what contributions they have to the game. I pay attention to Nancy, and a bit of the conversation that is happening when I am actively there, and I have skipped everything else.

**has a good chance of actually being near town for sure based on interactions with scum, but I haven't paid that much attention and to the slot and it's more of a guess.
4030 feels disingenuous looking back and comparing to his current reads
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Isn't dkkoba a vanilla cop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5335, Pink Ball wrote:Isn't dkkoba a vanilla cop
other one. Kidamn claimed that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4970, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4841, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4825, Alisae wrote:
In post 4824, Alisae wrote:
Morty and Rick has died. They were a
Vanilla Townie

Sherlock and Watson has died. They were a
1-shot Dayvig
Morty and Rick were supposed to be protected. :(

Scum has a dayvig??? Dafuq? Whomever shot Krazy, you have my utmost gratitude.
I'm deeply confused because I submitted a rolestop on M&R, but Gamma had claimed down to even-night so who fuckin knows

I'm also hella busy with RL this morning and 193 pages is not an easy catchup so bear with me y'all
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

For fucks sake let me check who replaced who then 'cause I'm lost
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5338, Pink Ball wrote:For fucks sake let me check who replaced who then 'cause I'm lost
No you're right, I mixed them up
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok back to what I was thinking: KidAmn replaced Gamma who claimed to be an even night rolestopper, and that's why it's implied that there's a mafia roleblocker/strongman. IF and ONLY IF there is a roleblocker, then why roleblock KidAmn and not the gunsmith? Doesn't feel right. But this is assuming that the rolestopper is town in the first place. If we live in a world where both WnP and REK are town, my eyes goes to KidAmn lying and that's the fake claim you're looking for.

P-edit no worries Dunn I should've checked in the first place instead of being lazy
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5340, Pink Ball wrote:Ok back to what I was thinking: KidAmn replaced Gamma who claimed to be an even night rolestopper, and that's why it's implied that there's a mafia roleblocker/strongman. IF and ONLY IF there is a roleblocker, then why roleblock KidAmn and not the gunsmith? Doesn't feel right. But this is assuming that the rolestopper is town in the first place. If we live in a world where both WnP and REK are town, my eyes goes to KidAmn lying and that's the fake claim you're looking for.

P-edit no worries Dunn I should've checked in the first place instead of being lazy
my thoughts exactly.

but like why use the strongman on ur nightkill and then leave GS alive ?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5333, Dunnstral wrote:
dkkoba claims to have targeted morty and rick with a rolestop, but morty and rick died anyway
no i targeted our dear GS and got Not Vanilla.
retired
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah yeah he mixed you up with KidAmn. I was having that problem too 'cause two replacements on two claimed PRs during the night is confusing
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5341, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5340, Pink Ball wrote:Ok back to what I was thinking: KidAmn replaced Gamma who claimed to be an even night rolestopper, and that's why it's implied that there's a mafia roleblocker/strongman. IF and ONLY IF there is a roleblocker, then why roleblock KidAmn and not the gunsmith? Doesn't feel right. But this is assuming that the rolestopper is town in the first place. If we live in a world where both WnP and REK are town, my eyes goes to KidAmn lying and that's the fake claim you're looking for.

my thoughts exactly.

If Gamma/KidAmn is scum, then there's no proof that there's a strongman
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5344, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5341, DkKoba wrote:

my thoughts exactly.

If Gamma/KidAmn is scum, then there's no proof that there's a strongman
obviously.

either KidAmn OR WnP is scum. no other choice.
retired
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't really think kidamn slot fake-claimed their role

And if they're not faking their role, they're more likely to be town just because mafia died at night
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Y'all are forgetting I picked the roles. You expect me to be boring? All this talk is pointless. You should see tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5347, Titus wrote:Y'all are forgetting I picked the roles. You expect me to be boring? All this talk is pointless. You should see tomorrow.
yes i do
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5348, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5347, Titus wrote:Y'all are forgetting I picked the roles. You expect me to be boring? All this talk is pointless. You should see tomorrow.
yes i do
*sees join date*

Yeah, you're too young.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”