Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 869, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:SAM- Subtle/ I use they as not to mess up pronouns as I often do.

Battke- what do you think of Mastina . Do you have a lean for her

Penguin- True however you jumped on the wagon early when it had less steam so it seems to be less optimistic. Also your play have been a lot better then Subtle. Looking back as a whole I have become less and less impressed with Subtle overall play . They seem like they are kinda sakting by . Not as bad as Wheme imho but still skating
We’re a hydra.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 929, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 869, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:SAM- Subtle/ I use they as not to mess up pronouns as I often do.

Penguin- True however you jumped on the wagon early when it had less steam so it seems to be less optimistic. Also your play have been a lot better then Subtle. Looking back as a whole I have become less and less impressed with Subtle overall play . They seem like they are kinda sakting by . Not as bad as Wheme imho but still skating
We’re a hydra.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:37 am

In post 881, Battle Mage wrote:s&m, korina, whemestar and noraa all claimed right? and noraa's one seemed legit from recollection, although scum presumably have safeclaims.
Yeah but Noraa had no reason to claim anything. We otoh have no choice in the matter.
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Superb Subtlety »

What the fuck is the post

I am not skating by I am literally driving the game
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:42 am

In post 888, Raya36 wrote:
In post 883, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 879, Raya36 wrote:
In post 852, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Just notice all of the Rathe votes minus wheme have suddenly jumped on the BM wagon and I am not sure what to make of that
Well if we're going with Rathe is lhf and everyone moved to Battle Mage I guess we could come to the conclusion mafia are also fine with a battle mage elim.
UNVOTE:
That would imply mastina scum
I do think mastina is scum but I have enough doubt that I don't want to eliminate mastina D1 after her softclaims
Mastina’s currently a null for me. Can someone tell me why she’s scum here?
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Superb Subtlety »

VOTE: TFL

Dunno how anybody paying attention to the game could reach that conclusion tbh
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Rathe »

i also think smoke and mirrors and superb subtlety r town
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:44 am

In post 894, Battle Mage wrote:Scum:
Superb Subtlety (alisae + jjh)
PenguinPower

town:
mastina
Noraabear
Rathe
Raya36
TheFuzzylogic99
Mad Hatters Tea Party

to sort:
WhemeStar
Korina
Smoke and Mirrors (Nancy Drew 39 + Pooky)
April Ludgate

let's re-read those claims
Why are we not in your town category?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:47 am

In post 902, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 899, PenguinPower wrote:I don't explain my votes, but I have told you how you can understand it.

I don't really care to help you further.
that's fine, i'll just elim you then. i've played enough games with you to know that you are lazy as heck as scum, and motivated and productive as town. "i don't explain my votes" and dodging questions is the former.

VOTE: penguinpower
I think scum!Penguin tends to coast a lot more. Generally him doing anything is town indicative for him.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:50 am

In post 907, Battle Mage wrote:hold on a minute, if Korina is coroner, and Whemestar is janitor, doesn't that mean Whemestar is scum? why would you have a town janitor?

but whemestar claimed janitor voluntarily, so there must be something mech-wise i don't understand. can anyone explain?
How would a town janitor even work? If there’s a scum between Wheme and Korina, I don’t think it’s Korina. I think he’s been really townie in his reactions.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:51 am

In post 912, Battle Mage wrote:so with respect PenguinPower, I can read you easily because you play completely differently when you're scum compared to when you're town.
Are we reading the same game? :lol:
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 836, Noraabear wrote:Nice ok so new solve: Mastina/Mad hatters tea party/_______
Oh? Does this mean you have ascertained the truth of my identity? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 940, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 836, Noraabear wrote:Nice ok so new solve: Mastina/Mad hatters tea party/_______
Oh? Does this mean you have ascertained the truth of my identity? A simple yes or no will suffice.
I don’t want to alt fish but I think you once modded a game I was in under a different account. I was also in a hydra in that game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:43 am

UNVOTE: Battle Mage

I am happy with his responses to the situation, he has remained calm and collected - despite his own admission he is easy to rile.

Rathe, your efforts are appreciated. It is nice to have gained the ability to begin to read you.

My dear Noraabear, could you allude as to the reasons for your solve?

As it stands, I am required to reconsider one or two reads of mine. I believe the janitor and coroner need to work out between them whom holds what alignment. Korina and Whemestar I believe?
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:44 am

In post 941, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 940, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
I don’t want to alt fish but I think you once modded a game I was in under a different account. I was also in a hydra in that game.
I don't believe I have, alas I believe this is the first time we have played in the same game at all!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:54 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I think battle mage is town
Im a dog that quacks
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Korina »

prodge, I haven't had any of my sleep medicine, and have been working. will continue playing after my v/la this weekend.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 907, Battle Mage wrote:hold on a minute, if Korina is coroner, and Whemestar is janitor, doesn't that mean Whemestar is scum? why would you have a town janitor?

but whemestar claimed janitor voluntarily, so there must be something mech-wise i don't understand. can anyone explain?
I assumed negative utility which could make sense I think
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 910, Rathe wrote:
In post 821, Raya36 wrote:I understand the struggle of not speaking much. What I found helped me was anytime I had even the smallest thought about the game, a person in the game, an event, or anything I would write it out and post even if it felt insignificant
this is good thank u i will try to do this
Great, glad I could help :)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 877, Battle Mage wrote:where mastina declared immortality
Funny you should mention immortality given my role. :shifty:
(I gave Krazy three picks, my first which he went with has a strong association with that word.)
In post 794, Noraabear wrote:VOTE: Mastina
this is town and anyone not agreeing with it will be looked at tomorrow after her green flip/scum shot.
Fixed that for you.
In post 807, Raya36 wrote:I don't like all this softclaiming of having such a super strong role. This isn't how town handles having a strong PR on day 1
It is when you know what the role is and the player handling it. :P

I can get away with softing it because scum can't do anything about it.

Claiming the role is sub-optimal D1, but it doesn't really matter
that
much--the play is mostly the same regardless of whether I claim it, don't claim it with softclaims, or don't claim it with no claims. I just prefer the middle option because I like to. :P

I guarantee that were I to claim you would know why I've said everything I have and agree with it, that everything I said was true, that there isn't MUCH of a difference between me claiming it and not claiming it, but that I am right in my assessment that while it doesn't matter much, claiming it on D1 is still notably suboptimal to not claiming it.

Plus, scum aren't gonna
actually
guess my role in spite of the softclaims. They can't. I am so confident that they can't guess my role that it allows me that freedom to softclaim all I like. I can be as blatant as I want with my soft; the scum still won't know what hits 'em until I fullclaim.
In post 831, Superb Subtlety wrote:If anyone else votes there I will hold you personally accountable for what happens afterwards
I mean.
In post 826, Xtoxm wrote:
mastina(5)
~ April Ludgate, Korina, Rathe, Whemestar, Noraabear
The slot has my three scumreads on it in the order of strength on them (April > Korina > Rather strongest to weakest), plus a player who I initially scumread that's prone to OMGUS'ing and tunneling even if the player who scumread them later revisits that read and thinks it to not be true anymore (Noraabear); the only vote there which is clearly town and yet not easily explained is Whemestar.
In post 878, Battle Mage wrote:which means mastina and rathe wagons both on town. to revisit
It's possible rathe is town but rathe is a poe scumread of mine.

I realize rathe is LHF--but the poe is the poe.

Smoke and Mirrors are town by play and town by claim. Their play more recently is less town than I'd prefer, but their early play radiated town in a way I don't think is scum. Even without that, their role is one that I don't think is scum, and we have mod confirmation that it IS a real role. Or close enough. (The mod has confirmed the existence of koalawang being a game mechanic; the prizes for it aren't confirmed but the mod-confirmation of koalawang being a thing confirms the role, the details of the role are frankly irrelevant.)

Superb Subtlety are clearly town here--given my slight doubt in Smoke/Mirrors, I actually am thinking of backing them up. In many ways, they're the inverse to Smoke/Mirrors: instead of starting strong and degrading to 'okay', they started 'okay' and have gotten stronger and stronger later into the day.

WhemeStar's play has radiated town and his claim looks incredibly town.

Raya seems incredibly town by play, natural, at ease, reasonable, having good stances and opinions.

Mad Hatters Tea Party also has looked incredibly town the entire time, start to finish.

Noraabear's play could be scum, but I don't think it is; Noraabear's play overall looks town and the claim is also one that I think is town. Noraabear was dead on the money even if she insists she didn't have a real point when she said that the reactions in that area damn Korina because she handled that area in an incredibly town manner and Korina bluntly, didn't.

PenguinPower and Battle Mage are lesser townreads but still look more town than not.

Which leaves a POE of {TFL, Rathe, Korina, April Ludgate}. Of the four, TFL looks vaguely town albeit not enough to be a real solid townread.

So the POE is {Rathe, Korina, April Ludgate}.

I realize for D1 this is probably not a perfect solve, but perfect is the enemy of good and this is good enough of a solve for D1.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 919, Rathe wrote:i like mad hatters fuzzy raya and battle mage
i think they are town
I'm actually in agreement with all these reads which is a good sign

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”