Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:02 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 1020, Featherless Biped wrote:
In post 606, HypoSoc wrote:I haven't really been interested in the Da Dude wagon because I didn't have particular suspicions for that slot, nor did I think flipping it would reveal anything.

But now I am suspicious of MiniMegabyte, and I feel Da Dude flipping scum would all but cinch it.

That said, the Da Dude wagon is evaporating, so maybe I should just vote for my suspicion directly.

VOTE: MiniMegabyte

But, if the Da Dude slot wagon returns, I am happy to swap to it.
that's such an artificial post

Scum voting other scum?

kinda feeling like switching to hypo
Why do you scumread me?
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 1019, Gretchen wrote:
In post 837, HypoSoc wrote:See, yeah, compared to "late activated IC", Novice Detective IS something that makes sense for scum to claim.

Also, it feels like you made the claim pretty early... like, as town it's a role you want to keep secret. You weren't at risk of being hammered immediately (only E-2 at the time you made the claim, if I counted correctly), so why would you give up the town power role's anonymity so quickly?

Edit by way of preview: +1 to April's "frustrated scum" analysis
lmao i want to vote him for this post alone. infact i will do that, VOTE: HypoSoc
Woah shit there was another one
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Solon »

This wagon feels a little dirty with how quickly it's sprung up, let's try this instead

VOTE: Lotus
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 606, HypoSoc wrote:I haven't really been interested in the Da Dude wagon because I didn't have particular suspicions for that slot, nor did I think flipping it would reveal anything.

But now I am suspicious of MiniMegabyte, and I feel Da Dude flipping scum would all but cinch it.

That said, the Da Dude wagon is evaporating, so maybe I should just vote for my suspicion directly.

Scum voting other scum?

Thinking about it, this post actually makes tons of sense from the perspective of biped being HypoSoc's partner
Featherless Biped
Featherless Biped
Townie
Featherless Biped
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Featherless Biped »

In post 1025, Solon wrote:

Scum voting other scum?

Why do you scumread me?
i don't necessarily scumread you directly, like, i'm not a fan of you watlzing in and claiming PR but apart from that i don't have much to say about, it's more about mini's posts, i could try to dig the ones that pinged me if ya want

and in that message, it's more that i felt that Hypo was acting like you'd act with a scumbuddy you see?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1027, Solon wrote:This wagon feels a little dirty with how quickly it's sprung up, let's try this instead

why
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 1023, Solon wrote:
In post 985, RLotus wrote:
In post 973, geraintm wrote:In post 903, Solon wrote:
I be a TPR! Get off my wagon or be off with thy heads!

really, another day 1 claim. i think i believe about one third of these are true
gretchen and klick are pretty much always the same alignment soo

I don't really see a reason not to believe klick or grethcen. Would klick really run a gambit like that to save his partner? Klick certaintly wouldn't do that as scum to save a town pr. Maybe gretchen happened to fake claim a pr that supposedly synergizes with Klick? Seems doubtful.

Mini's slot claimed in a really weird spot. Doesn't seem natural that they would feel the pressure to claim there. It is also a pretty safe fakeclaim given there are 2 other prs that can die in the night.
I'm scumreding this as well

Btw I didn't even know about the other claims when I made mine. This subtle discrediting shit aint gonna fly
And just generally a lack of townie play. He's made two posts since I replaced in and they've both been underwhelming at best.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1023, Solon wrote:
In post 985, RLotus wrote:
In post 973, geraintm wrote:In post 903, Solon wrote:
I be a TPR! Get off my wagon or be off with thy heads!

really, another day 1 claim. i think i believe about one third of these are true
gretchen and klick are pretty much always the same alignment soo

I don't really see a reason not to believe klick or grethcen. Would klick really run a gambit like that to save his partner? Klick certaintly wouldn't do that as scum to save a town pr. Maybe gretchen happened to fake claim a pr that supposedly synergizes with Klick? Seems doubtful.

Mini's slot claimed in a really weird spot. Doesn't seem natural that they would feel the pressure to claim there. It is also a pretty safe fakeclaim given there are 2 other prs that can die in the night.
I'm scumreding this as well

Btw I didn't even know about the other claims when I made mine. This subtle discrediting shit aint gonna fly
Wasn't subtle whatsoever.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Solon »

You're making out that it could be scummy without directly calling it scummy - I'd say that was an attempt at being subtle.

I didn't say it was a
good
attempt.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1033, Solon wrote:You're making out that it could be scummy without directly calling it scummy - I'd say that was an attempt at being subtle.

I didn't say it was a
good
attempt.
Fair enough, I'm not near confident enough to call you scum, but if one of the claims is fake it is probably yours.

Do you not see it as strange for someone to claim PR with merely 3 votes on them? Especially considering you apparently hadn't read enough to know about the other claims. Why would you claim without even knowing the context of the game of that point?
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by Solon »

I think I've already answered that.

I wasn't willing to let it get to a stage where I'm a compromise elim based on the actions of my predecessor, which is outside of my control. A late claim might not have been believed as this is a closed setup, therefore the best weapon in my arsenal as a Townie was transparency. I play mostly by instinct, and my instinct at that moment told me to claim as I did.

I'd much rather eat a NK than the elim so I'm not too worried.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Solon »

I also thought (and still think) that claiming in the way I did would bring about some interesting reactions, and I believe with some certainty that scum are amongst the few that have tried to quietly discredit my claim.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1035, Solon wrote:I think I've already answered that.

I wasn't willing to let it get to a stage where I'm a compromise elim based on the actions of my predecessor, which is outside of my control. A late claim might not have been believed as this is a closed setup, therefore the best weapon in my arsenal as a Townie was transparency. I play mostly by instinct, and my instinct at that moment told me to claim as I did.

I'd much rather eat a NK than the elim so I'm not too worried.
Yeah you explained it kind of before. My point really is how can you scum read someone criticizing your claim when you claimed in such a sudden and out of place way?

Also, I disagree using your instinct when you haven't read the game yet, but what is done is done.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1036, Solon wrote:I also thought (and still think) that claiming in the way I did would bring about some interesting reactions, and I believe with some certainty that scum are amongst the few that have tried to quietly discredit my claim.
Disagree totally. It is natural in my opinion to question a claim like that. Especially when there are two claims already, town needs to really start evaluating them. You didn't know about the other claims at the time, but yeah. Sure I suppose there can be scum questioning your claim, but personally I'm not reading much into that.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Solon »

I don't scumread those who criticize it, I scumread those who are trying to subtly discredit it. Big difference.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 1038, RLotus wrote:
In post 1036, Solon wrote:I also thought (and still think) that claiming in the way I did would bring about some interesting reactions, and I believe with some certainty that scum are amongst the few that have tried to quietly discredit my claim.
Disagree totally. It is natural in my opinion to question a claim like that. Especially when there are two claims already, town needs to really start evaluating them. You didn't know about the other claims at the time, but yeah. Sure I suppose there can be scum questioning your claim, but personally I'm not reading much into that.
I am the only claimer that has promised hard info Tomorrow, and yet someone said I was the most likely to be lying?
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Solon »

I can't remember who said that now but I'm sure someone did
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1040, Solon wrote:
In post 1038, RLotus wrote:
I am the only claimer that has promised hard info Tomorrow, and yet someone said I was the most likely to be lying?
Promising information does not absolve you from being a fake claim, no.

Do you not see/agree with the logic in that post?
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by Solon »

I didn't say I was absolved.

There is no logic behind saying I'm the
most
likely claimer to be lying.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1043, Solon wrote:I didn't say I was absolved.

There is no logic behind saying I'm the
most
likely claimer to be lying.
Considering gretchen and klick linked themselves together if they are scum and the spot in which you claimed, I do think there is logic to you being the most likely liar.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Solon »

I don't believe gretchen linked her role to Klick's? I have also linked mine to Gretchen's before I even knew of Klick's soft.

Obviously the IC claim is the most likely to be a lie.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by Solon »

And while I
think
gretchen is telling the truth based on my own role, I'm far from certain as I don't know much about how roles are usually linked in these games

Anyway, I feel as though this discussion is becoming increasingly redundant
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:50 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 999, clidd wrote:Gera is acting the same as town!Gera our past game in the sense of confusing reads and bad logic.

I see no reason to think that he is scum here.

i am very confused this game. i cant make head nor tale of today, i keep getting whiplash looking at the thread overnight
In post 1003, April Ludgate wrote:Geraint is a bad wagon
you dont like the people on it?
In post 1009, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: hyposoc
In post 1010, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: biped
see, whiplash ^^^
In post 1027, Solon wrote:This wagon feels a little dirty with how quickly it's sprung up, let's try this instead

more whiplash

there feels like so much jumpng around scum are having a field day, knowing a crappy elimination is coming but because everyone was in on it is like poiret on the train, everyone could be the murderer...

i cannot see myself anyone who has jumed out today to be especially scummy. tomorrow it may be clearer but today, nope.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:48 am

Post by bugspray »

i need to yeet ppl that i tr for nonlogical associatecs that are so ephemeral i dont rememebr them a day later
vc pls
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Featherless Biped
Featherless Biped
Townie
Featherless Biped
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Featherless Biped »

and who do you consider as the "few"?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”