Micro 999 | Underage Gun Control | Mafia wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 299, Flea The Magician wrote:3 and 4 are a combined point, that you're seperating them is interesting. A player being jumpy is VERY different to an RVS wagon on a player going to E-1.
Only I literally was the RVS wagon so where’s the difference?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Menalque »

Regarding the it thing, like I’m sorry if that’s happened to you but it’s not what was happening here and it’s hard for me to entirely separate that to an oog thing when I don’t know you at all

But I’ll give benefit of the doubt that it’s just an irl thing and not you playing for advantage or trying to pocket infinity
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Hoopla »

infinity slot is solved. he's either town that dies N1 or scum that dies N1. i'm 90% sure he is town because it's probably optimal to roll the dice as scum in his spot and hope that your E-1 wagon dissipates rather than guaranteeing your N1 death by claiming vig.

i like mena for town at the moment. small sample size, but i see similar defensiveness to people voting him as his last town game. perhaps he's just that sort of character in general regardless of alignment, but it's enough to go off for now. in any case, it seems obvious to me that the scum team isn't mena/flea. they're the first pairing i'm ruling out due to overly nuanced/unnecessary interactions at a stage of the game where it isn't necessary to interact like this with your buddy.

given this is a small game, ruling players out of possible pairings is actually a big boost to their town EV from a purely combinatorial perspective, ie; mena/flea can be scum with 4 players {ythan, mom, vander, mare}, whereas someone like an ythan can be scum with 5 players {mom, vander, mare, mena, flea}, thus are in more possible scumteams.

so, my current pool is {ythan, mom, vander, mare}.

am working on a reread to see if i can rule out more pairings, or at least start sifting within my pool with more clarity.

more to come...
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 301, Menalque wrote:or trying to pocket infinity
disgusting tactic if true
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 301, Menalque wrote:Regarding the it thing, like I’m sorry if that’s happened to you but it’s not what was happening here and it’s hard for me to entirely separate that to an oog thing when I don’t know you at all

But I’ll give benefit of the doubt that it’s just an irl thing and not you playing for advantage or trying to pocket infinity
Honestly that you think I'd pull something like that disgusts me. This is just more proof of you extracting context for your own benefit and naff pushes though.

Honestly Infinity wouldn't even let me try pocketing him after SS3.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Mare »

Hoopla can you tell me why I think your posting is Good but your presence unnerves me? (I’m vetoing the answer where you call me scum.)
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Mare »

Maybe it’s because I like how you approached the setup but also it benefits you as mafia (and in this case you’d probably be suicide bomber?) to say those things and send us on the merry go round to E-1 people knowing you and your partner won’t break. Dunno!
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Mare »

I’m going to feel very embarrassed if I alt slip by the way and I almost did and I would have left out of shame.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:58 am

In post 307, Mare wrote:I’m going to feel very embarrassed if I alt slip by the way and I almost did and I would have left out of shame.
I mean, if you catch my alt we're going to have some serious issues :P
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:09 am

Post by lendunistus »

Micro 999 Official Vote Count - 1.11

Flea The Magician
(3): Menalque, Mare, Infinity 324
Infinity 324
(2): Ythan, Vanderscamp
Menalque
(1): Flea The Magician
Vanderscamp
(1): Momrangal
Ythan
(1): Hoopla

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-03-12 15:00:00)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:01 am

Hey Mare, any reason why you seem to be endlessly sheeping people this game?

Like first you volunteered to be my doublevoter and now VCA looks like you;re just outright sheeping Menal.

2 wagons have reached E-1, Menalque and Infinity, and lets face it mines stalled for some reason.
Mare is well sus, and I wanna know what Ythan, Infinity, Vanders and Hoopla think of both my wagon and of Menalque.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

Sorry!
Still here
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

Will get caught up soon
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 171, Momrangal wrote:And now some food for thought.

Mare is the only one who has been ran up to L-1 and none of the other wagong that have been formed are sticking. Let's talk and think about that for a moment
It's possible this is indicative but I'm pretty wary of putting much faith in voting analysis in a game where there are only two wolves.
A wagon not sticking would normally imply that the person isn't a wolf, but in this game, if the wagon is a wolf, there's just one other person in the game who is trying to not kill the wagon, and there's a good chance they weren't on the wagon in the first place, so the towns not moving off the wagon doesn't make the wagon good.
I think lack of strong wagons on other candidates is going to be slightly more relevant, since there's the argument that wolves can always just stay on a wagon they like, but it doesn't take too much for wolves to actually be doing this and random towns to be moving away (or wolves who feel like it moving away)

I would rather look at this stuff than make literal random decisions between people, but that's about it
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 182, Menalque wrote:
In post 161, Flea The Magician wrote:1 You give me the bad vibes, 2 you feel jumpy and 3 theres absolutely no way you go around demanding vote justification 4
and just on your attackers unless you're bad news imo
(1) ok, y

(2) ok, y

(3) uh, actually I tend to do this whenever someone votes me unless I think I’ve been actively scummy

(4) why is it noteworthy that I tend to focus on my attackers? Like, I’m at e-1, I know that it’s very likely that one of those 4 people is scum, are you expecting me to not be primarily interested in sorting there?
I think 4 is fair: unless it's seen as super scummy on this site to hammer wagons like Mena at this stage of the game, there's a very good chance that if mena is town there's at least one scum on his wagon.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 310, Flea The Magician wrote:Hey Mare, any reason why you seem to be endlessly sheeping people this game?

Like first you volunteered to be my doublevoter and now VCA looks like you;re just outright sheeping Menal.

2 wagons have reached E-1, Menalque and Infinity, and lets face it mines stalled for some reason.
Mare is well sus, and I wanna know what Ythan, Infinity, Vanders and Hoopla think of both my wagon and of Menalque.
VOTE: Flea
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 310, Flea The Magician wrote:Hey Mare, any reason why you seem to be endlessly sheeping people this game?

I don't think much of your wagon, I'm voting you because I want to put wagons of people I don't townread at E-1.
I think Mena is good because he's posted a bunch of decent analysis and he's taking fairly aggressive stances.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:34 am

Sorry but my butt is more aggressive. Glad to know this is what I get for taking inititive and not letting the game stall out.

VT, hammer away nerds <3

Hero Solve: Mena, Mare
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:34 am

Sorry but my butt is more aggressive. Glad to know this is what I get for taking inititive and not letting the game stall out.

VT, hammer away nerds <3

Hero Solve: Mena, Mare
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Menalque »

The fact that you’ve just like faded away and not really responded to a bunch of my points/questions and now are just playing it designed makes me feel p confident this goes red
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 307, Mare wrote:I’m going to feel very embarrassed if I alt slip by the way and I almost did and I would have left out of shame.
>.>

Do I like know u well on ur main?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:41 am

In post 319, Menalque wrote:The fact that you’ve just like faded away and not really responded to a bunch of my points/questions and now are just playing it designed makes me feel p confident this goes red
I'm the elimination of choice, my answers mean nothing when my flip speaks so much more. I got tired of your context shifting :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:42 am

In post 300, Menalque wrote:
In post 299, Flea The Magician wrote:3 and 4 are a combined point, that you're seperating them is interesting. A player being jumpy is VERY different to an RVS wagon on a player going to E-1.
This is the only thing I don't recall answering, you werent the only RVS wagon FMPOV.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 321, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 319, Menalque wrote:The fact that you’ve just like faded away and not really responded to a bunch of my points/questions and now are just playing it designed makes me feel p confident this goes red
I'm the elimination of choice, my answers mean nothing when my flip speaks so much more. I got tired of your context shifting :)
Again, feel free to provide any examples of me context shifting

Oh wait u can’t
In post 322, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 300, Menalque wrote:
This is the only thing I don't recall answering, you werent the only RVS wagon FMPOV.
I’m p sure there was other stuff too but how does there being 1 vs multiple RVS wagons have an impact on the logic being discussed?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Menalque »

Like you can replace “the” with “an” and it makes no difference to my point so you’re just playing at semantics

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”