Micro 999 | Underage Gun Control | Mafia wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 336, Infinity 324 wrote:Ythan is pretty obviously town imo, I don't see why he antagonizes vig!me as scum
VOTE: ythan
Not a big believer in the 20% more likely logic about Flea, but I think Ythan is much scummier vs flea who I have no idea
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by lendunistus »

Micro 999 Official Vote Count - 1.13

Flea The Magician
(3): Menalque, Mare, Infinity 324
Ythan
(2): Hoopla, Vanderscamp
Menalque
(1): Flea The Magician
Vanderscamp
(1): Momrangal

Not Voting
(1): Ythan

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-03-12 15:00:00)

full names, PLEASE
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I think I could actually vote FLEA here. I wasnt fond of that hammer goading. It seems uncharacteristic
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Momrangal »

VOTE: flea the Magician

Let's see fae hang there for a mo
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

This should hopefully be obvious but if there's a vig alive who isn't infinity, they 100% need to shoot infinity tonight (and it's fine to not claim today) and if infinity is vig he 100% needs to shoot tonight since he is very likely getting NKed.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 352, Momrangal wrote:I think I could actually vote FLEA here. I wasnt fond of that hammer goading. It seems uncharacteristic
i'm not familiar with flea's body of work, but usually i find the "woe-is-me" act when under E-1 pressure a town trait. how is it uncharacteristic for flea? from my limited observation, flea seems to be the wildcard.

i'm not usually surprised when wildcards implode for no reason. it is part of their repertoire.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by Hoopla »

my D1 PoE solve is ythan/mom.

maybe mare is in there, but need to reread her.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 355, Hoopla wrote:
In post 352, Momrangal wrote:I think I could actually vote FLEA here. I wasnt fond of that hammer goading. It seems uncharacteristic
i'm not familiar with flea's body of work, but usually i find the "woe-is-me" act when under E-1 pressure a town trait. how is it uncharacteristic for flea? from my limited observation, flea seems to be the wildcard.

i'm not usually surprised when wildcards implode for no reason. it is part of their repertoire.
Loving the fact you have me down this well in our first game together. :P

Mom this is weird for you, give you know what I'm like. Question is, is that SAI or TAI for you...

I still think I'm the best elimination option today just because of Menalque essentially ripping the carpet from under me and barbed wiring me into a corner through their crappy context manipulation.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:48 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 357, Flea The Magician wrote:I still think I'm the best elimination option today just because of Menalque essentially ripping the carpet from under me and barbed wiring me into a corner through their crappy context manipulation.
listen up, wildcard.

if you're town, signing off on your own elim is 100% a town elim. the "information" your elim supposedly yields is not worth passing up an opportunity to actually hit scum on D1.

you & mena could easily both be town. then what? you've played the martyr for no reason, tanking town's chances at hitting scum D1. in a game this small we don't have many mis-elims. each decision counts.

how about you see where an ythan vote might lead?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:25 am

Menal isnt the primary target for information from my elimination.

The rest of the wagon is. Mare and Mom more than the others. Mom for meta reasons, Mare because ye gods have an original thought maybe?

Ythan isn't going to gain anything and the slot has literally done nothing information wise. But sure. My intent remains though because no-eliminations suck.

VOTE: Ythan
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:52 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 359, Flea The Magician wrote:Menal isnt the primary target for information from my elimination.

The rest of the wagon is. Mare and Mom more than the others. Mom for meta reasons, Mare because ye gods have an original thought maybe?

Ythan isn't going to gain anything and the slot has literally done nothing information wise. But sure. My intent remains though because no-eliminations suck.

VOTE: Ythan
Can you explain what you mean by mare and mom being the primary targets for information?
Because I don't understand either of your points about them
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:07 am

Menalque has been too far drilled in for my flip to be anything AI on them. Misguided town as well as scum would pull that and my conviction means nothing. Dead Fae tell no tales.

Mare seems keen to contribute approximately nothing and is doing enough to be on radar - just.

Mom knows me better and has damned good accuracy of reading me. She knows my style, she knows my chaos, and more. This seems off for her.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:11 am

I'm sold on Menalque scum, just for the context shifting that's been performed and no attempt to resolve the issue and just push, as well as the cheap ass push on one of my boundaries being ever so close to being stepped on when it comes to respecting others. I accepted the potential misunderstanding yet he pushed it a little more. Why? Honestly I think that's the nastiest push I have ever witnessed (and this is coming from someone who has started a tracker for how often they get called out for "bad faith")
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Mare »

...how am I informative if all I’m doing is sheeping?

Like, from what you’ve said about me you wouldn’t get any information from my flip because I’ve offered nothing new. There wouldn’t be any scum agendas you could figure out, associatives would be weaker and more PoE than actual teams, and so on. That... is a stance that doesn’t make sense.

As for why I’m sleeping: I’m ambivalent about most people today. I 100% wouldn’t kill Infinity, and wouldn’t kill... Hoopla (I want to give my weird gut pings some time), Ythan, and Mena, today, I believe.

Actually, I don’t know if I’d want to kill you either because you’re doing things and also I believe that you and Mena aren’t a team but also, if it is T/S I’m still unsure on who’s who.

So that leaves like... Vanders, meh..

I think I just wanna kill Mom.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Mare »

VOTE: Momrangal
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Mare »

Actually. It feels like Flea is probably town because fae’s not like... team-y with anyone, I dunno, it’d have to be in a small pool.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Mare »

But really though, I’m baffled still by the info thing and I think for now I’m just going to put that as a bad take, instead of scummy.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Mare »

Or maybe everyone is pushing scum!Flea and I am just dumb and can’t read games, ever.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 361, Flea The Magician wrote:Menalque has been too far drilled in for my flip to be anything AI on them. Misguided town as well as scum would pull that and my conviction means nothing. Dead Fae tell no tales.

Mare seems keen to contribute approximately nothing and is doing enough to be on radar - just.

Mom knows me better and has damned good accuracy of reading me. She knows my style, she knows my chaos, and more. This seems off for her.
Ok, the Mom one makes sense, but I still have no idea why you would think the mare flip would be informative
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Mare »

Oh wow, look at that, I actually look at the past page and Hoopla is making points. I like that, sorry to thief away your content.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 362, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm sold on Menalque scum, just for the context shifting that's been performed and no attempt to resolve the issue and just push, as well as the cheap ass push on one of my boundaries being ever so close to being stepped on when it comes to respecting others. I accepted the potential misunderstanding yet he pushed it a little more. Why? Honestly I think that's the nastiest push I have ever witnessed (and this is coming from someone who has started a tracker for how often they get called out for "bad faith")
If you're sold on mena scum then why is mena's push on you totally NAI since it could be misguided town?...
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Mare »

New plan is that I’ll also eliminate Ythan.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Mare »

In post 320, Menalque wrote:
In post 307, Mare wrote:I’m going to feel very embarrassed if I alt slip by the way and I almost did and I would have left out of shame.
>.>

Do I like know u well on ur main?
Heh.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Mare »

I like Vanders now that I actually read back. Townread achieved.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

How many games have you played, flea?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”