Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6325 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6310, Starcrossed wrote:- i also reviewed pyro and think he's town again. it just didn't sit well that whenever i opened the thread, i saw posts of pyro calling us lockscum unless we had mason/vig, DESPITE the fact that i know he can read me, and he reluctantly calls me town when asked, but chooses to call us scum anyway, but.................. this is my slot, so i recognise there's some bias. and fey and morning also thinking he's town gives me confidence so. also, i'm sorry, pyro; i was annoyed at this push, but it wasn't your fault. townblock?
lol
I'm cashing in all the times you've incorrectly read me (back in the day) to incorrectly read you just this once
I'll tell you about some other stuff I found weird coming specifically from you which made me paranoid after the game, but it is IRRELEVANT now
And yeah, let's townblock for the win, never even doubted you. I was just pretending to scumread you so you wouldn't be nightkilled
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Pyro »

Haven't read your deep Mariana trench solving yet, KidAmn. Will do so later
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6316, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6313, Pink Ball wrote:@kanna I'm not pushing clidd, I don't know where did you get that impression.
If you’re scum, you’ve brilliantly orchestrated the VCs to make it look like your buddies were hard bussing your slot the entire game. :lol:
I think the most logic explanation is that I'm town...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

More blood! Less solving!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6329 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

wait a sec
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6330 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

My message--! it failed!!!

I know who was attacked and switched with DKKoba as my message never reached them. but does this give us any clues? Will be back later
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6331 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Now we know the bus driver has acted at least three times and to be honest my hopes for it being gated somehow are dwindling
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6332 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Pyro »

Who was it?
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6333 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Pyro »

It still matters because scum may have thought the vig was even night, so it could tell us something
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6334 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6333, Pyro wrote:It still matters because scum may have thought the vig was even night, so it could tell us something
I doubt this.

This is in the rules:
In post 2, Alisae wrote:> For each mason the town stump doesn't pick, they get a one shot normal role of their choice with any normal modifier.
And yesterday Nancy claimed the vig (and starcrossed only claimed the vig today)

So the bus drive wouldn't be related to the vig, IMO
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6335 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Pyro »

I thought Nancy was most likely lying when she said that tbh, it didn't feel genuine
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6336 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6324, KidAmn wrote:Alrighty it's time for the KidAmn wallspews for a few hours to finally get caught up post

Strap in, lube up, come for the reads stay for the memes that's a lie there's no memes

Spoiler: Sarah
In post 858, SaraharaS wrote:Hey! i'm Saraharas. Nice to meet everyone. I'm only a little intimidated. I wanted to call my account Pyro since that's what I use like... basically everywhere else, but it was taken so I had to go with this. If you google my name looking other accounts then ignore all the weird 'art' accounts and the tiktok. That's not my one :lol:

you guys seem to post a lot... 35 pages EEK... but i'll try to get through it as much as i can :good:
In post 2386, SaraharaS wrote:Didn't this start like... yesterday lol. How is it d2 what happened???

Did any good people claim or anything? I haven't... 100%... caught up yet.
In post 2410, SaraharaS wrote:I'm up to page 3 now. Wow this is getting tough lol... i'll post my thoughts and stuff in a bit
In post 2388, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 2386, SaraharaS wrote:Didn't this start like... yesterday lol. How is it d2 what happened???

How much have you caught up, then, Flavor Leaf?

-Morty
what's a flavor leaf?
In post 2390, Pyro wrote:I like the readslist.

Sarah, what's your favorite kind of pokemon? I have a role which allows me protect people at night, but it only works if I can guess their favorite pokemon. If I guess their least favorite pokemon, they die instead.
Mew
In post 2401, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

People rushed through a miselim 2 fucking days in is what but what’s done is done, so long as it never happens again, we’ll recover.
huh, isn't that like... super dumb?
This feels like a very drawn out and disingenuous intro, but that might just be my inner asshole talking
In post 2421, SaraharaS wrote:ewww this is a lot of people backing Fay up. like why do they need this much support. Batsunami is a shining beacon of goodness and all four of you are complict in the ewness. not even talking about Bat here while you praise Fey? eewwwwww
:?

#3320-3376 in their ISO is a lot of quotes with not much content, #3321 notable for establishing Italiano "feels fake" but apart from that they don't commit to anything but Batsu and Fey as "locktown" and seemingly changing their opinion on Pyro half a dozen times within 3 posts

#3401 - distancing from Sherlock, perhaps? Also some Saudade[PB] shade.

#3736 - Fey wanting to recalibrate = good post; Gamma wanting to... catch up and telling people to avoid quickhammer is a bad post? Doesn't feel like a natural read. Shading Italiano and REK but in very open terms "bad post", "bad vote", "bad vibes, too friendly". Ditto #3746 - 5uffering's posting "[feels] like someone who's doing town work without town motivation." More "bad vibes". This feels like classical early game scum shading without anything concrete because building cases as scum in the early game is haaaaard, mom.

#3756 - "one of these flips scum minimum (Gamme/Italiano)" credits for consistency still trying to push my slot even now but with hindsight (and knowing what my role PM says) this sure looks like setting up bad chainlynches

#3758 - REALLY likes W&P's big pile of graphs that didn't really actually contribute much, distancing from Sherlock (and kind of from Titus?), all in the same post.
In post 3780, SaraharaS wrote:wow, i'm so close that i can almost see it. you'd better be around Olaf
In post 3675, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3600, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3588, Noraa wrote:You know what? Lets just kill 5uffering today. Nancy you are so certain this flips scum yeah?
When this flips town, you are even with me and my opinion is just as important are yours albeit more but ur a stump so we're even. Because you're about to kill a vanilla cop and all I killed was a VT.
We are about to be even just wait.
I haven't even read up yet but I have to say that the fact that we are running up a vanilla cop claim on day 2 is like not ok especially given we didnt even get a night 1.
I dont know if suffering is scum and I have had pings there but I believe that this is 100% not the optimal lim today and has a decent possibility of flipping town.
In post 3589, Noraa wrote:If this flips town, we are listening to me tomorrow and flashwagoning clidd. That boi is scum just watch.

NO, please stop with this. It’s antitown to undermine me like this.
it's town indicative tho...
quoting this in full because *yikes*

#3790 feels like a continuation of the classical scum tell I touched on earlier - Sarah has locktown and townleans, but doesn't commit to grouping
anyone
else into scumleans, lockscum, null, etc. Combined with the lack of commitment in prior posting... yeah, I do not like this slot. I do not like it, Sam I Am.

Lots of cozying up to Nancy, "we're vibing", "stop bullying Nancy" etc.

blah blah lots of VT number spec, 0 interest in this

Think I touched on #5429 at the time but bringing up 3rd parties when we know none exist, no es bueno

In summary, don't like this slot, lots of empty posting, lack of commitment to SRs until the dagger is at their throat, naked buddying to the stump

Spoiler: clidd
#551-#577 - not sure I agree with the reasoning, but god this is already so much more actual effort to gamesolve after reading Sarah it's refreshing

#594 - W&P being in the very early postulated townblock with 2 people who've flipped green and MT is an interesting associative. #947 almost looks like coaching after this, too.

Not sure how I feel about them pushing Charlie and Snoopy early, then continuing on 5uffering until they're satisfied with their wall/s to catch up, while W&P gets a fairly easy town-pass in the same timeframe. Still getting the impression they're actually trying to gamesolve though. On this line of thinking, the time they spend on Saudade feels like more effort in a push than scum would invest here, and Saudade not exactly helping with shit like "Ask nancy for the solve im not doing shit this game lol"

man how wild would it be if all these Sherlock gifs were just openwolfing (this isn't serious, but man what a coinkydink that'd be)
In post 2660, clidd wrote:
In post 2658, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2614, clidd wrote:Morty, Sherlock, Fey and Pyro are a very strong set. I don't think they are all town.
Based on what?
Speculation. I imagine the game would be very easy if all of these were town.

I forgot to include it, but you are also on that list.
Weird parallel. One now-flipped scum in their early postulated townbloc, one now-flipped scum in this PoE.
In post 3316, clidd wrote:Actually, I'm townleaning you Sam but scumreading Ircher :shifty:

I remembered that you got in the middle of that game and probably didn't read the beginning. If you had read my entry there and compared to here I would have expected an automatic scumread, which is the reason for my suspicion early.
:?

#3319 is their next readlist - I don't see scum being so bold as to have 2 buds in their heavy townreads, but deepwolfing is a thing. This ISO is harder to read for reasons I can't put my finger on, but the content feels like there's more gamesolve effort than I'd expect scum to put up.

Not crazy about the 5uffering push, but credit for commitment
In post 4999, clidd wrote:My impression is that the W/P slot is possibly town in the sense of reads.

But if they are the best elimination for today due to some mechanical reason, it's fine.

My preference, after a re-read, is between Toog, Gamma, Rek and maybe Dk.

The priority around 5suf (Dk) has dropped a bit due to the flips, but I still have a strong scummy impression whenever I take a look at his ISO.
Feels very fence-sitting, "ugh I guess if it's mech fiiine" and their pool of preferences is 4 townies
In post 5571, clidd wrote:It doesn't bother me if the elimination is on W/P today, although I won't be part of the wagon.

And I still think that Toog is scum, but I don't promise accuracy in this read.
In post 5634, clidd wrote:Sara is a potential candidate for deepwolf.

But I'm not interested in voting her today.
Clidd are you Keir Starmer and if not are you best friends on account of how much time you spend on the fence
In post 5638, clidd wrote:I lost interest.

UNVOTE: Toogeloo

*Theory*

I don't think
{Fey, Sara, Olaf and Dk}
is a set 100% town, otherwise the game would be much more easier.

Dk
has been more towny recently and I believe that
Olaf
's metadive on me was in good faith/from an uninformed perspective trying to assess me.

Fey
seemed to have a hidden suspicion about Sherlock and the way she positioned herself before the night didn’t strike me as a scum partner.

What by PoE would denounce
Sara
as being the scum in this group.
Part of me thinks this doesn't feel like a logical progression on Sarah from "not interested in voting her today" to "well by PoE Sara has to be scum" but also they remain committed to the whole "I'm not voting there today". Could be weird scum theatre, but seems illogical to have last 2 scum going at each other like this
In post 6107, clidd wrote:Saudade's departure is more likely to be town frustrated than scum frustrated imo. The way he dealt with me suspecting him so intensely is different from the scum!Saudade reaction. PB didn't do much after entering, but although I have no idea of ​​the scum!PB pattern of behavior, the towny impression I had of Saudade before he left the slot is strong enough for me to still consider the slot as town.
Person who spent from #1101 to #2880 with their vote on Saudade/PB and continually reiterated their suspicion of Saudade throughout suddenly decides actually, no, their reactions to that were fine. Bruh.

Weird slot, lots of weird interactions, but generally feels like trying to gamesolve on behalf of town; the inconsistencies bug me though. Maybe I haven't played enough Mafia recently but I can't sort this.

Spoiler: Dunn
Think my perception of this slot will be coloured somewhat by their claim lining up with mine which gives me an inclination to mech-read them as town, but here we go

Holy bus this is a lot of early game goodposting, I forgot how fastpaced the first few IRL days of this game were

#284 with the W&P soulread, #356 with the Sherlock soulread (also I don't think Sherlock pivots onto Scum!Dunn there that early but poss. scum theater? Doubt it.)

look I'm gonna be honest I'm at #4898 or so in the ISO and this just
screams
town to me, if Dunn is scum GG WP great pocket the only post I haven't liked is #1094 and even then it's in a "yeah that's a weird hydra self-interaction but idk about voting for it chief" way

Spoiler: Batsu/MT
Jesus christ this early game vomit - almost assuredly NAI but I hate it
In post 22, Titus wrote:I'd wait but I do have places to be before my 90th birthday.
In post 23, Batsunami wrote:Momma bearrrrrrr I think you are very berry smart because if you chose me I would've called you totus forever and then you would've regretted it big time :P
:vomiting:
In post 148, Batsunami wrote:A dunnstral SR is forming because of this post:
In post 86, Dunnstral wrote: How much 'patience' do you really need to google deja vu and get the accents?
Last time I played with town you, you were so serious and your vibe was "lets get down to business I have no time for your bullshit baby talk, Noraa"
This time ... you're shitposting?
In post 158, Batsunami wrote:
In post 151, Fey wrote:
In post 148, Batsunami wrote:A dunnstral SR is forming because of this post:
In post 86, Dunnstral wrote: How much 'patience' do you really need to google deja vu and get the accents?
Last time I played with town you, you were so serious and your vibe was "lets get down to business I have no time for your bullshit baby talk, Noraa"
This time ... you're shitposting?
How is that a shitpost?? I think it's totally serious in response to the read... I don't get this SR.
Ok I'll admit that I didn't read that post carefully enough but it caught my attention because the tone was off. After almost finishing catching up, I'm 90% sure Dunn is scum here. The reason is quite simple. It's a tell that I picked up a while back - Dunn is doing a lot of short replies and many that are pretty mellow and a lot that are in the form of questions. This type of thing could be subconscious or on purpose but it helps you go unnoticed because your opinions and your voice is softer. Does that make any sense?

VOTE: Dunnstral
Press X to Doubt

god, 216 posts in and already on #44 of Batsu/MT ISO, this is *draining* and there's so much that isn't useful at all, just hyperposting for the sake of it
In post 266, Batsunami wrote:Fey you need to learn to chill your ass out sometimes. Those flimsy questions you asked aren't hard at all for me to answer but you're annoying me so I'm going to ignore you and when someone ignores you, it' means they're annoyed and you chillax and try again later. You dont just repeat the question ten times and expect them to suddenly calm down and answer.
:facepalm: This early game is making me seriously question everyone else TRing this slot, but it could just be that I really,
really
dislike Noraa because by the look of it this entire first few pages of useless spew is them
In post 357, Batsunami wrote:
In post 356, Dunnstral wrote:Sherlock is scummy. The awkward push on Italiano and the pivot onto me.
nah.
In post 361, Batsunami wrote:I can't fight the Dunn SR. My entire heart and soul believes it. Someone help. Nancy. Nancy. Nancy. help. tell me if I'm right or wrong. I'm going insane with confidence.
In post 383, Batsunami wrote:
In post 380, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Don't deny our mason love noraa

Our mason love cannot be confined to our mason pt <3 <3 <3

-S
No it cannot <33333333333
In post 381, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 361, Batsunami wrote:I can't fight the Dunn SR. My entire heart and soul believes it. Someone help. Nancy. Nancy. Nancy. help. tell me if I'm right or wrong. I'm going insane with confidence.
I’m currently null on him. He could definitely possibly one of Titus’ picks but so far, he’s not pinging me, Why do you think he’s scum here?
Very. Very. Very. Very fucking strong gut. Nancy do you believe in my gut? if you do, try to figure out why Dunn is scum because I dont fucking know how to put it into words. I hate that I can't but I really dont know how to but I just know deep in my soul that Dunn is scum here. I just know. Please helppp :(
God I just really hate this slot. This whole "nah Dunn is scum I don't have a case just real strong gut trust me Nancy" thing is really rubbing me up the wrong way.

#442 reinforces that I just don't like the Noraa head of this hydra, this is much more reasonable; still hate posts like #470 though

IDK if this is AI at all but this level of posting makes it real hard for me to read people when so much of it is meaningless noise just through pure fatigue
In post 1136, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1134, Batsunami wrote:I am telling you that I will willingly die if BM flips town because I know for a fact that he is scum. This is a tell that has ALWAYS worked for me.
Flashwagon me tomorrow if BM flips town. I guarantee 100% that he will not. I hate pushing meta tells because people always ignore me and let them become deep wolves but given that I am UTR here and command some authority, I am asking for town to believe in me and help me. Think about it. Whats the worse that could happen? BM flips town. Big deal.

It's day 1 and your top tR is telling you that they have caught many scum using a specific meta tell. Believe in her.
In post 0, Alisae wrote:Day 1: Battle Mage was a VT
In post 1151, Batsunami wrote:(Obviously if BM flips town, I'm not getting nk'ed)
In post 1152, Batsunami wrote:But he won't so I'll probably get nk'ed. Even more likely scenario is that everyone ignores me and he becomes a deep wolf which is the stupidest shit ever but whatever. If that happens, it happens and I can't do anything about it.
:shifty:
In post 1195, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1194, Morty and Rick wrote:Thanks for sheeping me, everyone.

-Morty
I get the credit. Btw did I even vote for BM? Cant remember but for good measure
VOTE: BM
In post 1248, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1246, Titus wrote:
In post 1244, Saudade wrote:Amazing deflection

You really think I picked someone who hates scum?
Lol this stump wifom is good. Momma bear realizes her precious baby BM is going under because Noraa is attacking him so she comes to discredit me. Good one.
Oh good we're WIFOM WIFOMing

The constant denunciation of BM and insistence they'll die if he's town is grating and in hindsight mildly concerning

god this readthrough has taken twice as long as everyone else so far and I'm not even halfway through death to hyperposters
In post 1636, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1452, Battle Mage wrote:i think if im scum with noraa here, i probably dont have her as my top townread. and i probably lurk out because i'd be super pissed at being bussed so horribly
You will never kill me by associations scum.
In post 1644, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1471, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Help me find out who she’s shielding. I think you’re probably a miselim and specifically because of Pooky vs FL, I would prefer you not be the D1 wagon.
No Nancy. Deepwolf potentials either die day 1 or become a deep wolf. We need to get rid of him day 1.
Look how much you like him and want to save him. Think about if there was a single person that wanted to save him in pookyvflava except pooky who has RL connections with him.
There were none. There is so much resistance to this wagon and he seems so so towny. Those are clear scum indicators.
I'm genuinely torn between how hard this tunnel is and how awful the posting around it has been, there's been 0 case just "DK TELL DK TELL TRUST ME I GOT THIS BUT SOMEONE ELSE PWEASE PUSH IT 'CAUSE I CAN'T DK TELL DK TELL" and I see all the Nancy osfting but... UUUGH
In post 2108, Batsunami wrote:
In post 2104, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2079, Batsunami wrote:Well I would be going Dunnstral now because he's been sideline-y
You guaranteed BM was flipping scum.
I was really convinced :(
In post 2118, Batsunami wrote:
In post 2115, clidd wrote:Take the time to reevaluate, Nora.
BM's flip doesn't make you anymore town. I'm just in no position to push you right now.
In post 2143, Batsunami wrote:
In post 2130, Dunnstral wrote:Wasn't your reasoning for Clidd being scum related to Bm being scum?
Ye but I still don't really believe this is town clidd. Again, I'm not going to push this today but I do not think BM's flip changes my read on clidd.
Nope. Don't like it.
In post 3601, Batsunami wrote:Before I read up, lol at morning and i's convo yesterday like
"OMG THIS IS THE MOST OBVTOWN I'VE EVER BEEN"
"OMG SAME BUT WE NOT GONNA LAST LONG"
"N2 NK EYYY"
alright you know what I'm just gonna stop reading this slot here and skip ahead to when it becomes solely MT because I just can't deal with this posting/playstyle

This is so much spaffing over the minutae of MT's claimed role and I just... zzz

But otherwise I'm generally liking MT's gamesolve/thought process and willing to accept they're town despite the other head of Batsunami being batsh...

I'll do the other 5 after dinner because man this is an exhausting game to go through everyone's ISOs on
This post gets a thumbs up from me
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6337 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Catch up spew 2 electric boogaloo now with 15% more memes

Spoiler: Starcrossed
In post 531, Starcrossed wrote:early pings are battle mage seems towny, even though i think i'm biased to townread his non-filtery style. ircher's first posts do feel a lil stilted + agree says something and nothing in a scummy way. his following posts... i suppose his tone is throwing me off a bit, it's strange!

i haven't read everything, but ya sure VOTE: war and peace

~mitsuha
Interesting first concrete reads
In post 1078, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1007, Batsunami wrote:What from clidd's first 5ish posts gave you a townread?
clidd feels confident and not overexplainy this game. his later posts feel good as well. really good actually

he is just like, super town to me right now!

~mitsuha
In post 1084, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1027, War and Peace wrote:I would argue I'm snarkier when I am scum. See for instance the Dark Fairy Booneytoonz game.
i just looked through this game and think you ring quite similar actually. what, in your opinion, is the difference between this game and that game?

and is it bad i didn't like that wall? feels like they felt scrutiny and decided to take a more blunt approach to get townread. but i still don't know if they're saying anything meaningful/their reads etc

~mitsuha

p-edit: @_@ my eyes?
I don't see either of these posts coming from scum
In post 1933, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1901, Pyro wrote:
@Kanna:
Did you read the stuff on Battle Mage? What's your opinion on everything?
whoops sorry, i got sidetracked

i iso'd bm and i do think he feels more docile tonally. this last few posts make me feel a bit bad cause regardless of alignment he looks like he's not having fun... but from recent experience,
i think giving up is +scum so

i bit off more than i could chew with saying i'd read all of these pages unfortunately

i had a brainwave of who fey could be! if i'm right, she is really towny!

~mitsuha
Disagree with bolded, especially in a game that was at the time being played at this pace and with this amount of useless posting - apathy and victory by overwhelming town until posting feels futile happens, and people have different tolerances for bullshit

Italicised I hate because I hate meta, especially "I think I know who this person might be" meta

Neither is particularly AI but neither are they particularly good gamesolve
In post 1981, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1956, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So vig targets on Saudade, W & P, Clidd.
nancy, if i may make a suggestion, please don't ask clidd to be vigged, he's really towny

~mitsuha
First mention of clidd in 900 or so posts since they expressed that their posts "feel good", then jumped to CLIDD HARDTOWN, then... never spoke of them again except to ask why Clidd thought they felt off. +points for consistency I suppose
In post 2262, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2259, 5uffering wrote:Saudade would you joust clidd here? I want to see your brilliance. I'm giving you my vote this whole D2 and I will not change it. You get it again the following day if your wagon flips scum.
Saudade & Clidd are town

5uffering is scum

easy game

flavor leaf the most transparent scum player ever
In post 2324, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2318, Pyro wrote:
In post 2310, Pyro wrote:Why, Pooky? He's just a friendly anime guy who's holding back a lot of hidden power.
(I do want reasoning if you have any)

I think he's more interested in performance than catching bad guys.

Wanting Clidd/Saudade to joust is pretty cringe.
Agreed (on it looking performative, plus unasked for offering your leash to anyone but Nancy seems questionable)
In post 2440, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2427, 5uffering wrote:There's a lot of things wrong with that scene really. Scum had to be involved with BM's death but I don't think they wanted to be responsible. That is why I have my vote on Starcrossed, based on previous behavior and now how they handled that wagon. I would also be fine with voting off Sherlock too, who created a badfaith argument to push a lim through by borrowing the momentum of others clearly thinking way harder in their stead.
like why even bother going thru the effort of doing this if your plan was just to vote me

you would've looked a lot less fake without pretending to consider everyone else lol

I will teach you how to power-drive mis-elims as scum someday shoot me a pm on discord after the game is over.
In post 2444, Starcrossed wrote:the very premise for your scum-read is dumb as fuck

why would I even bother jumping on a wagon that is almost assuredly going thru when noraa is doing her best to bang the drums and get everyone on it when I have knowledge that BM is flipping green?

scum are more likely to let noraa hard-drive this mis-elim than be jumping on for no reason.

You aren't even bothering to pretend to think it through from a scum POV,

you are just trying to do "this happened so this person must be scum" which is silly and nonsensical.
OK so far I'm v. much on the Starcrossed town wagon unironic goodposting well done
In post 3546, Starcrossed wrote:my thread presence would be so much higher if I was scum just FYI.
In post 3953, Starcrossed wrote:I'd pocket Nancy but then that might get people to suspect so I'm choosing to not pocket Nancy in order to show how good and pure I am ^_^
that said if you are town stop posting things like this jfc

semi agree on the Gamma/5uffering interaction about this point - 5uffering comes out of it looking awful, Gamma not much better for people who don't have my role PM tbf
In post 3960, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 3954, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3953, Starcrossed wrote:I'd pocket Nancy but then that might get people to suspect so I'm choosing to not pocket Nancy in order to show how good and pure I am ^_^
Who do you think is scum here?

5uffering
Gamma
Dunnstral
W+P
In post 3965, Starcrossed wrote:my next tier of SRs beyond that are:

IVD REK SaraHaras
In post 4134, Starcrossed wrote:Fey, Batsu, clidd are my townlocks

Sarahara -- townlean

Toogeloo, Sherlock and Watson (Krazy + PenguinPower),
War and Peace
(Ircher + samantha97), Dunnstral -- lighter townleans

Gamma Emerald
, Red Eye Knights (Aristophanes + Akarin), ItalianoVD,
5uffering
, Pink Ball -- null

Olaf, Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro) -- scumreads

is maybe where i'm at right now

~mitsuha

p-edit: sure, mr 3rd party apprentice
ow fuck I have whiplash now how do your reads change that hard that fast

Reasonable response to the MT mailman... thing which I still don't entirely grok but w/e.

If someone could explain to me how this slot is conftown that would be great because my tired lazy ass really doesn't doesn't get it
at all

Spoiler: Fey
In post 90, Fey wrote:
In post 82, War and Peace wrote:
In post 70, Pyro wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
I think you're jumping the gun here. Battle Mage is in some ways very like mastina; they're both loud, both confident, and both have ample opportunity to be wrong. For an early game read, I don't think Battle Mage's take is bad (though I agree it raises some eyebrows).
~Ircher
Hey, so like, I know you want to kill me with fire a little bit but I hope we can talk still!

What about it makes you raise your eyebrows? How many eyebrows?

It feels a bit like you're trying to be political about approaching Battle Mage's read right now, and not in a paranoia way. More like a seedy criminal sort of way!
In post 99, Fey wrote:VOTE: War and Peace

I feel super good after that little moment we just had. ^^
In retrospect I still don't understand how W&P survived as long as they did given how hard they got soulread by so many people early on

Generally liking Fey's earlygame, strong intent to gamesolve, trying to build a townbloc without making it a lock, good good good
I'm almost 100% sure scum never pushes as hard as Fey does on Batsu over such a minor (relative scale) thing as well and I still don't really like how Batsu handled it
In post 1416, Fey wrote:Titus never, EVER picks me!!
In post 1449, Fey wrote:...how do you read me, Nancy?
Is everyone in this game committed to posting at least 2 things that make me facepalm
In post 1918, Fey wrote:I honestly think just for the health of the game we should flip it? I think that it's a good chance to flip scum too but it'll clear the air for us all...
I hate these "
oh just get rid of them for the health of the game
" posts as if you're doing anyone a favour like... god these three posts would really be stinking the place up without the prior good effort

God look I'm gonna be honest I've put like 4 goddamn hours today into reading this game and I'm mentally done, this slot is like 90% locktown despite saying a few things that if it were anyone else I'd be like
ehhhhh
goodbye

Maybe the next ISO will be concise and easy reading

Spoiler: Pyro or Olaf or w/e
...fuck
In post 48, Pyro wrote:
In post 38, Toogeloo wrote:Good evening to you all. I'm not going to overspeculate, but I'm going to at least assume scum didn't go crazy with their role picks. I'm VT which means I'm just along for the ride this game. Titus' got her team she wants, Nancy's got their team of Masons they want, other peeps got some juicy powerz probably, and then me... stuck in the middle twiddlin' my thumbs.

Wait... Why's this feel so familiar? Pooky, I'm having déjà vu!?!
Oft hope is born when all is forlorn. You can tell this post is prepared from the accents in "deja vu".
In post 62, Pyro wrote:
In post 56, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 48, Pyro wrote:
In post 38, Toogeloo wrote:Good evening to you all. I'm not going to overspeculate, but I'm going to at least assume scum didn't go crazy with their role picks. I'm VT which means I'm just along for the ride this game. Titus' got her team she wants, Nancy's got their team of Masons they want, other peeps got some juicy powerz probably, and then me... stuck in the middle twiddlin' my thumbs.

Wait... Why's this feel so familiar? Pooky, I'm having déjà vu!?!
Oft hope is born when all is forlorn. You can tell this post is prepared from the accents in "deja vu".
Why do the accents mean it was prepared? What do you make of it being prepared?
It takes more effort to add the accents to deja vu, effort one may not have the patience for in real time. Pregame however, there is plenty. It's scum-indicative.

Before you ask me why I'm not switching my vote; I'd like to keep it on Starcrossed for now.
Man get the fuck outta here fuck I already hate this slot
In post 157, Pyro wrote:Gloom.
In post 150, Batsunami wrote:Toog/Dunn/Pyro/Ircher/Italiano is my current working solve
Toogeloo
, Italiano, Pyro have all given towny impressions thus far.

Italiano is posting in a way which is designed to look bad and scummy, not by accident, but intentionally.

Ircher is likely scum.

Dunn is null.
Geez if MJ was still alive you could give the dude lessons in walking backwards

I don't know Pyro or indeed any of you well enough to make the meta calls that I hate but this whole playing mediator thing with Fey/Batsu while lowkey pushing W&P... fuck, it's what I'd do as scum
In post 1055, Pyro wrote:Day 1 soulsolve is Starcrossed, War and Peace, 5uffering, Gamma Emerald. This is for post game bragging rights and nothing more - do not question me on these, as you will only be met with molten lava.
1 town PR, 1 scum PR, Starcrossed and 5uffering. Hm. Not sure how I feel about the associatives here. When followed with #1282 which hedges back to "oh no it's just associative, Gamma's town individually" I really dislike this so called "soul solve"

#1557 demonstrates a lot of self-awareness re: meta which would have had me double-guessing any previous thoughts on the slot at the time
In post 2097, Pyro wrote:
The main pusher of that elim was town
, so could be some value in looking at that players who took advantage and tagged on without good reason.

I'm gonna check out for now though, little tired out.
Huh.

Pyro in this slot gave me lots of little gut tweaks while generally posting in a pro-town fashion which is like... fine I guess? Null-town so far, now for Olaf
In post 2631, olaf wrote:oh shit nightless game?
Feels performative
In post 2642, olaf wrote:bats and charlie look like town rn
also like toogeloo's vt claim
i don't know what that means clidd but i'd like one prescription of whatever you recommend
Who TF likes an early VT claim
In post 2784, olaf wrote:i guess i can see that for toogeloo
titus is more afraid in general to say good things about players and probably would be ESPECIALLY afraid to say good things about her scum
In post 2788, olaf wrote:hey titus can you compliment me a bunch real quick
no reason in particular
:weary:
In post 2926, olaf wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
he's just going for low hanging fruit this game
it's not even low hanging at that point, it's ground resting fruit
too SURFACE LEVEL
This is a bold claim from someone who at this point had yet to post more than 3 meaningful sentences in a post
In post 3129, olaf wrote:titus i want you to hard manipulate me
who should i be most paranoid of here?
:WEARY:

The 2nd page of this slot is Olaf and it feels so low-effort and coasty it hurts
Kinda picks up at #3905
In post 4172, olaf wrote:
In post 3790, SaraharaS wrote:rough reads (remembering i read over half of this in the last few hours, and bearing in mind that i woke up at about seven am this morning because i needed to spend about an hour vomiting. sure, i didn't need to say that, but i think it helps contextualize my post vomit, or whatever the phrase related to that is for when you dump a loooot of posts in the thread in a row)

Locktown
-Batsunami
-Fey
-Pink Ball
-Olaf (lower locktown tier than the other three if you care about nuance)

Townreads
-Starcrossed
-Morty and Rick
-Toogeloo
-Dunnstral (idk why? i think this is vibing though)

others in no order
(Clidd, Sherlock & Watson, Italiano, 5uffering, Gaming Emerelf, War and Peace, Red Eyes Knights)
i agree with all of Sarah's townreads/locks except for Starcrossed
Hmm.
In post 4512, olaf wrote:Starcrossed, clidd, Rick, War and Peace
In post 4514, olaf wrote:i townread Morty btw
he's just in the lolsolve because of Mastina playing other games over this one
if not them i'd have the red knights in here
i'll make a case on my top scumread day 2
oh hey Starcrossed
give us a bone here
you barely have any reasoning for your takes out there
mind dropping some reads with some reasons?
In post 4516, olaf wrote:
and yeah that means i think both of the wagons are on town right now
but honestly i have no willpower whatsoever to fight it right now
maybe in a couple of days i'll have the motivation to push a scumread but not today or tomorrow
so maybe we take the L and get a flip and hopefully i'm wrong

shrug
Maybe disaffected town, maybe performative, hard to tell

Votes REK and then Clidd, leaves the vote on Clidd through to the end of day, makes the case for Italiano as town against the grain, makes a lengthy post on clidd, good point regarding not posting 100% of thought process at the end.

VT claim, hops on Starcrossed, OK, but then
In post 5183, olaf wrote:
In post 5180, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 5178, olaf wrote:mitsuha! a rare opportunity to talk
do you know why Pooky hasn't been as interested in this game?
he thinks i'm doing a good job (lol)

~mitusha
alright alright
i need you to townspew for me if you're town
it shouldn't be too hard
can you saaaaay ISO Toogeloo and see what kind of read you get? just talk about his content
Not a fan of this, not a fan of #5183, lack of engagement in a game at 200+ pages on D3 is hardly AI

Bounces off to W&P at a point when it's just them at Sara, pushes against using VT claims as the lim pool, not a great look but then we seem to be being dragged off that plan again now so v0v
In post 5436, olaf wrote:disgusted to my core

ugh

VOTE: Sarah

rage voting rn
In post 5450, olaf wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
quick flashwagon here guys?
their last few posts seemed like trolly shitposting
In post 5467, olaf wrote:i'm down to power psycho analyse slot by slot if you wanna tryhard Koba

let's do Koba first actually
i see someone getting upset by shitposting and not rationally seeing that we're just having to because you have fun in mafia games
or they're faking this
i think they're actually mad though LOL
(AGAIN) the fuck is this shit, there's a time and a place for it

#5511 hops back on W&P, next VC has them as still on at the start inaccurately (I think?) but they've actually followed Fey, Sara and PB back on to put the wagon at L-3 which is about the tailend of where I'd expect a bus to be
In post 5720, olaf wrote:
In post 5697, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I may or may not have masons. :wink:

Tell me why rolestopper and gunsmith don’t make sense?

Also if W & P are scum who are their buddies?
Rolestopper and gunsmith being together create a follow the cop scenario where the Rolestopper can park on the gunsmith in a scenario where the gunsmith is claimed and the Rolestopper isn't. The gunsmith becomes unkillable at night until scum finds and kills the Rolestopper protecting them

The only reason this combination existing would make sense is the existence of a strongman of some kind.

KidAmn claims to have targeted Morty, yet they still died at night. That however begs the question why scum wouldn't just kill War and Peace given they have a strongman which could guarantee the kill. They had no way of knowing that leaving the town!gunsmith alive to net a clear would mean they could be mislaunched the next day. There was absolutely nothing on day 1/2 to indicate this would be the case.

A gunsmith from a balance perspective in the first place is dubious. If you masons exist, then there's a very limited amount of power roles you can put in this game. We know for a fact there's a town vigilante and a town night skipper at the very least, and if there's masons as well, then there just isn't any room for an ungated gunsmith to be in this setup.

War and Peace flip scum
Unironically good posting

#5752 is just... why, man. Whatever you are, why. Not crazy about the Dunn vote either, but feels almost too stupid for a scum slot

Oh Pyro's back, right

Kinda agree with #5865

#6116 is kinda a weird one, everyone no real commitment to any SRs, even Sara is "no reason to townread" rather than active which I'm not crazy about

Lil query session with me which I think was just language semantics and they concede as much, given the situation I don't see scum at this point easing off it that easily

Generally feeling better about Pyro in this slot now than Pyro 1/Olaf but hesitant to call locktown, interested to see what the think when they read the Marinara Tranch

I'm tired as shit, congrats PB and DK you get your own post at some point tomorrow, peace out biiiiitches
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6338 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

DK's dead, does that mean that I got MY VERY OWN POST?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6339 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6275, Pyro wrote:Morning sent me a compilation of her killing rodents with shotguns and flamethrowers 2 nights ago which was kinda sus tbh. I don't get why she'd try and demoralise me like that?

It's a good thing she towntold like 10 times this game so I know she's town
人(-ω-*) im sorrii. at least u knew it had to be me without a doubt
In post 6282, Pyro wrote:I don't think clidd/Sarah are SvS, clidd's been pushing Sarah for a while now as the deepwolf which doesn't really seem smart when it's just the two of them left and clidd is in the PoE.
it has seemed to me like Sara has been going down for a while now, at least since, hm, when she got brought up the other day and got frustrated. expressing that suspicion wasn't really going to get Sara killed before Toog, either

(This still could be town-indictative for clidd i havent reviewed this enough myself yet)

I want to lean against it being clidd just based off what i've seen of his play but i really start to run out of suspects
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6340 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by clidd »

Decent posts, Kid.

But nothing so extraordinary to the point of
"wow, this can only be coming from a town mentality/perspective"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6341 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6330, Morning Tweet wrote:My message--! it failed!!!

I know who was attacked and switched with DKKoba as my message never reached them. but does this give us any clues? Will be back later
In post 6331, Morning Tweet wrote:Now we know the bus driver has acted at least three times and to be honest my hopes for it being gated somehow are dwindling
In post 6333, Pyro wrote:It still matters because scum may have thought the vig was even night, so it could tell us something
:o Whoa, yeah definitely right about bus driver being ungated.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6342 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6335, Pyro wrote:I thought Nancy was most likely lying when she said that tbh, it didn't feel genuine
:P
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6343 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6339, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6275, Pyro wrote:Morning sent me a compilation of her killing rodents with shotguns and flamethrowers 2 nights ago which was kinda sus tbh. I don't get why she'd try and demoralise me like that?

It's a good thing she towntold like 10 times this game so I know she's town
人(-ω-*) im sorrii. at least u knew it had to be me without a doubt
In post 6282, Pyro wrote:I don't think clidd/Sarah are SvS, clidd's been pushing Sarah for a while now as the deepwolf which doesn't really seem smart when it's just the two of them left and clidd is in the PoE.
it has seemed to me like Sara has been going down for a while now, at least since, hm, when she got brought up the other day and got frustrated. expressing that suspicion wasn't really going to get Sara killed before Toog, either

(This still could be town-indictative for clidd i havent reviewed this enough myself yet)

I want to lean against it being clidd just based off what i've seen of his play but i really start to run out of suspects
Who did the bus driver switch your message to Koba with?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6344 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Tweetie, what target was Koba switched with?

@KidAmn, why were you the only one who’s target did not get switched with a specific person? Both Koba and nox Tweetie have stated this but you did not.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6345 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6344, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@KidAmn, why were you the only one who’s target did not get switched with a specific person? Both Koba and nox Tweetie have stated this but you did not.
Rolestopper/Doctor don't get messages/feedback when targeting other people
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6346 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So for instance, he would not receive a message saying "you have successfully rolestopped x"

Dkkoba did get a message like that, which is how they caught it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6347 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

And i just never heard back on my letter!

I was trying to hit a driven target on purpose, by the way, so i made the signal very clear this time: "Claim that you received this". So, no way I missed it or a crumb was messed up or anything

Could wait to judge reactions or something but tbh doesn't feel worth it over just starting to talk about it immediately..

DKKoba and SaraharaS were bus driven last night
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6348 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:19 am

Post by Pink Ball »