clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by clidd »

@clidd - So you have DGB as solid town, and Dann who did some odd soft claim and then backed off it but still seems to be saying they have a role as more neutral? If you had to guess what is Dann role wise if he is scum?
Yep.

If I had to guess, in a scum!Dann scenario, I would say that he's some kind of scum tracker. He needed to know that DGB was on Biped.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by clidd »

But only if scum!Dann was real.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1522, clidd wrote:Lotus, take a look at that Amélie's scumgame that it is on my iso.

You'll probably change your mind.
Hmm, so it seems she can mimic her town game at least to some degree as scum.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1525, clidd wrote:
@clidd - So you have DGB as solid town, and Dann who did some odd soft claim and then backed off it but still seems to be saying they have a role as more neutral? If you had to guess what is Dann role wise if he is scum?
Yep.

If I had to guess, in a scum!Dann scenario, I would say that he's some kind of scum tracker. He needed to know that DGB was on Biped.
So why is he claiming to have not tracked DGB? Wouldnt he just hone in on that mislynch if he was scum, its not like he has any reason to back off it, especially with the DGB claim? He either gets viewed as obviously town with DGB dying and he gets no flack or he gets viewed as town and DGB lives. Thats a win-win.

I do keep going back and forth, but Dann-scum backing off the tracked claim (unless he is legitimately afraid of a different PR) just doesnt make sense because it would have been a blunder. Its also worth noting that if Dann is a town tracker, he absolutely should claim because that does massive damage to how breakable this game is. Tracker is a very underrated tool in creating cleared players.

I think im mostly just sheeping Lotus between which A goes today, because if he is scum its in such a narrow window that I think its a no lose situation.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm reading him more based on the fact that he is not being so towny recently compared to his entry into the game than the claim aspect.

But yeah, you're right that he could've done better with the claim as scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by clidd »

Arg, I need sone sleep.

Back later.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1525, clidd wrote:
Yep.

Why does Dann even claim then? He knows DGB is PR, the NK flipped PR, and there are 2 other claims. He sticks his neck out by softing in an already tight claim space to what? Find out DGB's exact role? Get them killed? If he wants them killed then why does he back off so easily? Perhaps because he realized that DGB flipping town would make him look back and he'd rather go for Amelie first because he saw that getting traction anyway. Really, I don't understand why scum!Dann puts himself in this situation.

Btw if you think Dann is scum, amelie and Dann are probably not partners based on how Dann went from DGB to amelie when he had every right to stay on DGB.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1528, LlamaFluff wrote:I do keep going back and forth, but Dann-scum backing off the tracked claim (unless he is legitimately afraid of a different PR) just doesnt make sense because it would have been a blunder. Its also worth noting that if Dann is a town tracker, he absolutely should claim because that does massive damage to how breakable this game is. Tracker is a very underrated tool in creating cleared players.
yes exactly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm not scumreading Dann, he's just low in my readlist.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm working with the "if" assumption in relation to scum!he, but that does not mean that I believe in this theory. Just to make it clear.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by clidd »

I still want Amélie particularly, but as I said earlier, a wagon on Alice is decent too.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

@Dann - Claim. You dont need to claim any modifiers, just core role as a PR. If you are town (honestly even as VT) there is zero chance, that all of DGB, Solon and Gretchen are all town. This should pretty much assure we get the best vote today possible and maybe even crack the game wide open.
Co-host of The USL Show
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by RLotus »

It's worth mentioning that gretchen and Dann seem coordinated in their votes today. Dann and grethcen were both on DGB. Then, gretchen said she can't see DGB's defeatism coming from scum and moved to Amelie which started the momentum there. Both came back to DGB around the same time as well.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1537, RLotus wrote:It's worth mentioning that gretchen and Dann seem coordinated in their votes today. Dann and grethcen were both on DGB. Then, gretchen said she can't see DGB's defeatism coming from scum and moved to Amelie which started the momentum there. Both came back to DGB around the same time as well.
Funny part is I see DGB-Solon as most connected of the PR claims
Co-host of The USL Show
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1538, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1537, RLotus wrote:It's worth mentioning that gretchen and Dann seem coordinated in their votes today. Dann and grethcen were both on DGB. Then, gretchen said she can't see DGB's defeatism coming from scum and moved to Amelie which started the momentum there. Both came back to DGB around the same time as well.
Funny part is I see DGB-Solon as most connected of the PR claims
You think Solon's clidd vote was the play to try and save DGB?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.13
Dannflor (0)-

Amélie (2)-
VFP, clidd
DrippingGoofball (3)-
RLotus, dannflor, Gretchen
AliceK (2)-
DrippingGoofball, LlamaFluff
geraintm (0)-

Gretchen (1)-
Amélie
VFP (0)-

RLotus (1)-
AliceK
clidd (2)-
geraintm, Solon
LlamaFluff (0)-

Solon (0)-

Not Voting (0)-

With
alive, it takes
to Eliminate.

Deadline is
(expired on 2021-03-25 19:00:00)
-
Mar 25th 19:00 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Amélie is being prodded. AliceK is being replaced.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1524, LlamaFluff wrote:I think everyone needs to be voting Alice, Ame or DGB right now unless you have a big reason to move elsewhere.
I'm not sure I've seen anyone town read all 3 of these slots (I'll double check later) so let's keep this highlighted.
If anyone isn't voting on these then you should question how likely a lim on your vote will happen and either A) convince us B) vote here.
Unless of course you think all 3 are town where then you need to explain further anyway.

I have been really poor this weekend and haven't gone over Bugspray yet. I like Llama so far, and comftable to not even entertain this slot on the lim options any more for today at least, since he is clearly forcing the game to progress and players to be involved / make a stance.

Concerning voting. DGB is my least favoured out of the 3 to flip scum by far.
Amelie gives more information over Alice on either flip. Town flip Alice leaves nothing to go by since the lack of presence today or opinions / votes provided. Scum flip Alice is more or less the same. Positively lims scum, gain less from who the buddies can be.

If it comes to it though I'll vote Alice over amelie, and DGB over a no lim.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:35 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1506, clidd wrote:Btw, I think that there is one scum among my townleans (Gera/Solon/Dann). Not sure who.
i think there has to be, right, as you only have 2 people down as scum?

if people can work out from past games if people are bahving differently in this, they are much better players than me. i assume people are aware of their style of posting an dwork around it.

@ vfp i am voting clidd, i stand by that. i don't think it is likely to happen (it felt viable when i voted there and shortly after, but for some reason it never went anywhere), but that doesn't mean the vote is wrong. wagons fail for all sorts of reasons and that is always interesting.
i'm fairly confident that tomorrow we will have this game pretty much solved, there are a lot of claimed roles out there so either we will have a ton of info, or someone is going to get tripped up by their claim and we shall be on the right track.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:04 am

Post by VFP »

I'm not actually meaning that people are voting wrong if voting outside of amelie, Alice and DGB, I'm saying that voting for a lim is better than showing who you think is top scum. Unless it looks like Clidd has traction all of a sudden I don't see the lim happening. Even if scum, there are buddies to look for.

I don't think you disagree that there's at least 1.in amelie, Alice, and DGB though?
And these are the 3 names as a whole that appear to be universally scum read one way or another. If I'm wrong with that thinking, it's because people are sitting back too much.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:39 am

Post by clidd »

@Gera

There can also be scum on some higher tr, so it's not mandatory to have scum in the trio that is conceptually lower.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:01 am

Post by clidd »

vfp i am voting clidd, i stand by that.

Disappointing.

Not seeing scumhunting coming from you would usually be a red flag, but your prolonged interpretation of my slot without the proper evolution may make sense from a perspective of confbias, that is, town perspective, which is one of the reasons for me not pushing you rn.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:13 am

Post by clidd »

The solution between Amélie and Alice is quite simple:

If Alice's replacement is towny> vote on Amélie.

If Alice's replacement is scummy> vote on Alice.

If Alice's replacement is neutral, however, we will debate the two slots again and evaluate together with Amélie's new posts to decide who will be voted.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:15 am

Post by clidd »

Assuming that 3 days will be enough, of course, which I'm not sure about in the third scenario.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:17 am

Post by clidd »

I don't see myself voting Dgb.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”