geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by geraintm »

catching up
In post 1551, clidd wrote:That's bad logic again, but I respect since it's your way of playing.
the only person saying it is bad logic is the person i am fingering.

@clidd - you bring up past games where you say i have wavy logic, but my lsat game i did get the solve and scum pointed this out in their thread. i have a bit more confidnece now in my reads because of this

@ amelie - Llama quotes you in their post 1490 asking for a cop to investigate you

I cannot follow amelie's posts at all. they are so out of joint with the rest of the game because they come in so infrequently, i can never work out what they are replying to. will you include quotes of what you are responding to please to make it easier?

gretchen comes in, says they are so out of the loop it isn't funny, and then latches onto a vote real easy like :( bad gretchen
In post 1581, LlamaFluff wrote: If Alice slips scum VFP gets ran up immediately.
what does this mean "slips scum"
In post 1584, clidd wrote:Now I'm paranoid.
that means you are doing it right :)
In post 1593, Gretchen wrote:yeah llama and bugspray have both been extremely towny.
i beleive i have bugspray as the person i would vote for 2nd from my looking at the wagon, though their play today does seem good
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.16
Dannflor (0)-

Amélie (1)-
clidd
DrippingGoofball (2)-
RLotus, dannflor
AliceK (4)-
DrippingGoofball, LlamaFluff, Gretchen, VFP
(E-2)

geraintm (0)-

Gretchen (1)-
Amélie
VFP (0)-

RLotus (1)-
AliceK
clidd (2)-
geraintm, Solon
LlamaFluff (0)-

Solon (0)-

Not Voting (0)-

With
alive, it takes
to Eliminate.

Deadline is
Frozen at 48 hours
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by clidd »

Stop scumposting Gera, you are supposed to be town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:44 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

clidd 100% town to me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:35 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1625, geraintm wrote:
If Alice slips scum VFP gets ran up immediately.

*Flips. I tend to typo a lot as I constantly reword things in my head, and if autocorrect doesnt catch it I usually wont either. If anything I write sounds very disjointed, I didnt like how it sounded, got in my own head and then made it worse with revisions.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:25 am

VOTE: Gretchen

I'm doing something
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by clidd »

Wait, deadline is not frozen.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by clidd »

@Mod

We'll get more time, right?

2 players haven't been replaced yet.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by clidd »

Scumteam's reaction after seeing that we will not receive additional time even without two players:

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1630, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Gretchen

I'm doing something
Why vote your counterpart?
Co-host of The USL Show
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1628, DrippingGoofball wrote:clidd 100% town to me.
Yeah, I have this effect sometimes. I decided before replacing the slot that my play would be intentionally apathetic this game, but I suddenly felt energy spikes and decided to get more involved.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:14 pm

In post 1634, LlamaFluff wrote:

I'm doing something
My counterpart?

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1636, DrippingGoofball wrote:

I'm doing something
My counterpart?
You claim N1 Psychologist
She claimed Novice Detective (and claimed before you)

Those work together pretty well, almost like putting a Odd/Even Tracker/Watcher type combo

If we are going between the pair my vote is very clearly on you, even though I think there is a decent enough shot both of you are town (especially as Gretchen would be a false positive to the dead PR). If between all claimed PRs I would target Solon/Dann before either of you though.
Co-host of The USL Show
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:41 pm

I didn't give it any thought, I just wanted to see the changes in the wagons with three players having 2 votes.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by VFP »

Gretchen shouldn't even be an option today.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1638, DrippingGoofball wrote:I didn't give it any thought, I just wanted to see the changes in the wagons with three players having 2 votes.
I have a feeling that Llama will just find any reason under the sun here to not lim on amelie when it comes to it.
And given Llama is one of about 4 people posting I can't see any progression for today, until we get replacements at least.

Let's just hope Dann doesn't get replaced too.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1629, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1625, geraintm wrote:
If Alice slips scum VFP gets ran up immediately.

*Flips.
ok, thanks. makes more sense

I'm doing something
you are doing...something
In post 1637, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1636, DrippingGoofball wrote:

I'm doing something
My counterpart?
You claim N1 Psychologist
She claimed Novice Detective (and claimed before you)

Those work together pretty well, almost like putting a Odd/Even Tracker/Watcher type combo

If we are going between the pair my vote is very clearly on you, even though I think there is a decent enough shot both of you are town (especially as Gretchen would be a false positive to the dead PR). If between all claimed PRs I would target Solon/Dann before either of you though.
posts like this make me smarter. i never spot links between the roles like this.

i got nothing else to add right now. i do hope to go through clidd/bugspray's posts today and see how they follow from my earlier thinking
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1632, clidd wrote:
@Mod

We'll get more time, right?

2 players haven't been replaced yet.
Yep, deadline will be frozen at 48 hours. Dannflor has been prodded.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by clidd »

Thanks nm.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:02 am

Post by clidd »

For some reason, Gera is not reading the game appropriately and his recent posts are "??"

I expected him to extract something more substantial from the last few pages.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:22 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1640, VFP wrote:
In post 1638, DrippingGoofball wrote:I didn't give it any thought, I just wanted to see the changes in the wagons with three players having 2 votes.
I have a feeling that Llama will just find any reason under the sun here to not lim on amelie when it comes to it.
And given Llama is one of about 4 people posting I can't see any progression for today, until we get replacements at least.

Let's just hope Dann doesn't get replaced too.
I still think that his slot is town and the fact that he's advocating for an elimination that makes more sense in his eyes, although political, makes sense to me. It's not like he magically determined that he would prefer Alice, there was a previous thought about the slot on his part and now he's taking a stand.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:30 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 1476, LlamaFluff wrote:Actually lets do this instead

Vote AliceK

Day one they do nothing in terms of scumhunting. There actually is an over two week span where they are on Entrapa (Dann) and actually never address any reasons or try and gather any other support. Just sits back and says little while others peruse things. Also seems to at most just chainsaw April slot quite a bit.

Day two they show heavy interest in getting a claimed PR ran up, and then moves off the claimed PR for... the player the claimed PR says to have somewhat cleared because that player has a town read on someone. We are on day two. We have multiple claimed PRs. Alice is voting someone, who one of the PRs is saying they have down as clear, because Alice doesnt think there is a reason to have that strong of a town read on the player. Its also just confusing because if you think Solon is lying and never cleared Lotus... the move is to vote Solon.

She has been hesitant to do anything the whole game, attacking a player for being too confident in a town read (which lets me honest, the confidence there doesnt even seem high) and has routinely either refused to or decided not to try and get any sort of a push together to try and move the game in a direction they wanted. This is what scum who is happy keeping a status quo in the game looks like. I feel ive added more to this game in one day than Alice has in one month. This needs to start being the wagon.
In post 1480, LlamaFluff wrote:
clidd wrote:I mean, she's a lhf in my view, but I really have no argument beyond that(and the "she looks like Hypo" thing) to sustain a tr on the slot. I'm just not voting her rn after seeing your points (which are good) to keep some momentum on Amélie's wagon, in case someone sympathizes with my read there.
You cant just use lhf when talking about anyone who hasnt been contributing as a reason to pass it off. Maybe the closest you can come to claiming that is if you think it applies to multiple players and im intentionally going after the path of least resistance. Also how are you "sustaining a town read" on Alice? You have had one up until this point?

Just look at the end to day one. Alice is devoting more time into figuring out if bug still thinks she is scum than she is trying to give any opinions on Hypo (literally never mentions him - all of day one). This wagon needs to happen if for no other reason than to force content out of her. Its inexcusable that I have a better idea of what the NKed players reads are than her reads. Her priorities are all over the place, and it doesnt add up with a player who is interested in catching scum. Its more in line with a player who is concerned about how others read them.

@DGB - Can you do me a quick favor and just confirm that you got a "positive" result N1?
In post 1490, LlamaFluff wrote:Missed this. Emphasis mine
In post 1226, Amélie wrote:The defeatism is fake. Fake things don't always come from scum.
VOTE: Gretchen
Why did you latch on me the moment I called you scum?
I think the reason is because you are either DrippingGoofBall's scum buddy and you are trying to save them.
Or
DrippingGoofBall is town that you think is a mislim better saved for later.

DrippingGoofBall has constantly been scummy this entire game offering close to zero reasons to back up any of their thoughts. They are either scum or town that is playing poorly. Either way scum would want to save them here because they are either a scum buddy or not a threat to scum.

I admit my logic has been all over the place this game. However, you are the one constantly picking on that which I have felt weirdly about for a while now. There is no possible way you think town all have good logic and scum bad logic.
In post 1375, Amélie wrote:I'm not sure if that is the hammer but quickly before I go to work, last words are that I think Dripping is probably town at this point. This is too suicidal. If that wasn't the hammer, we need to think a bit before doing anything. They are being very suicidal and I just think at this point, it comes from town.

If DrippingGoofball is scum and that was the hammer, I'm happy to call Dannflor scum for a hammer out of nowhere. Solon's vote is horrible but that was minimegabyte and she was a solid townread of mine. I don't like VFB but I could see them being scum and that's it.
Back to the cop on me request please
Ame is simultaneously voting for the claimed NC, and asking for them to target her (which in of itself is all types of bad to start). Those things dont really mesh. That Gretch vote is also... bad. Ame calls Gretch scum for buying into DGB "defeatism", then goes on to say its not a scumtell (ie null-town) to sound defeated, then creates a false dillema where no matter what DGB is Gretch has to be scum by ignoring two other options (town is being tricked by scum or town is correctly defending town), then votes a claimed investigative roll (which gets bonus points on its own for its formatting).

Not to mention that Ame is calling DGB town now, and a pretty big part of her Gretch vote seems to center around Gretch calling DGB town.

Vote Ame

One of Ame and Alice need to go today. Im back on Ame side.
In post 1524, LlamaFluff wrote:@DGB - Is there anyone that you would not vote today?
@clidd - So you have DGB as solid town, and Dann who did some odd soft claim and then backed off it but still seems to be saying they have a role as more neutral? If you had to guess what is Dann role wise if he is scum?

My problem here is I think there is no way Dann/DGB/Salon are all town. I would back Salon+Dann/DGB before all three are town here.

Looking at what Lotus just said... im fine moving back. Especially as I actually agree that the Ame wagon just doesnt seem fully right (outside of two PR claims actually being scum)

Vote Alice

I think everyone needs to be voting Alice, Ame or DGB right now unless you have a big reason to move elsewhere.
In post 1561, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1558, Amélie wrote:The only question I remember is why I haven't voted. I'm not sure how to answer that. I just haven't?
Voting is important. It shows weight to reasoning, it allows for connections to be made between players and it helps track timetables.

Im starting to read Ame as lost-town. They have no idea about what is going on in the game (to the point they are voting a claimed cop and dont realize it) or are completely faking it.

In this sequence, for example, he alternates between Amélie and Alice, until he reaches the point where he's most convinced on Alice ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:37 am

Post by clidd »

I mean, I prefer Amélie for today, but to continue coexisting with a slot like Alice, which can easily be a scum coasting, is bad town play anyways.

Let's see if something changes with the new players.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:03 am

Post by clidd »

I was inclined to consider that Vfp and Llama are both town, but there seems to be an indirect friction between the two that I don't think would be so evident if it was a T|T relationship.

Town!Vfp should be able to identify town!Llama and vice versa. The absence of this makes me think T|S, but I'm not so sure to suppose that town!Llama necessarily implies scum!Vfp. Perhaps there is some other explanation for this that I'm not seeing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:15 am

Post by clidd »

If I had to find a scenario where both are town and are suspicious of each other, I would also have to consider a strange level of paranoia that does not seem natural to me. Almost as if there had to be scum between these two.

But then again, maybe there is something that I'm overlooking.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”