Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6700 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6697, Starcrossed wrote:@Mod

how does bus driver and rolestopper even interact if they target the same player?

Is it just based on who submits the night choice first?
Mod's not answering public questions. The only reason multitasking got answered publicly was that it should have been public knowledge from the start. We just forgot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

oopz I'll ask privately :3
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What if tweetie messages kidamn, and kidamn protects starcrossed?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6702, Dunnstral wrote:What if tweetie messages kidamn, and kidamn protects starcrossed?
Nevermind, this also doesn't mean anything
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I can target myself, there aren't any restrictions other than my target has to be a non-stump player i know now. there also isn't a wordcount limit or anything which is what tempted me into abusing it for cryptic messages

I've been playing around with flipping a coin and messaging either myself or Starcrossed (and crumbing which one to Star before the night) and seeing where that gets me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

how does bus driver and rolestopper even interact if they target the same player?

As a rule I do not answer questions publically to avoid gaming the mod.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6705, MathBlade wrote:

As a rule I do not answer questions publically to avoid gaming the mod.
To be clear Alisae may but I do not as I am a backup mod
Whoops
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6681, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm glad this is public info rather than something i need to guess about. Kinda seems like Titus doesn't want us to take Kid out of the PoE, but WIFOM so whatever

That would be a funny plan to have scum!Kid self-vote then proceed to have Titus continue to be concerned with what I'm doing to try to save them from being elimed

So the scumteam is essentially completely immune to our protectives and is also capable of ruining my checker ability

:I
Protect the scum, they're probably bus driving themselves
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

as far as i can tell, any type of rigid plan can be thwarted by the bus driver, whether it's Kid or not, to making it impossible to tell whether Kid is rolestopper or the driver

Having Kid and I do whatever we like with our actions (and I secretly crumb mine to Star before night starts) -- then having Kid claims their action -> message target claim they received it -> Star/I claim who I targetted -- has a small chance of revealing something contradictory or something that affirms Kid as rolestopper
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 6672, Morning Tweet wrote:If bus driver can multitask, it would make more sense to kill me as I have the power to out that fact. I think keeping driver a secret is advantageous to scum at this point for playing around the protectives / framing them and whatnot

It also is just objectively correct to kill me since whether or not there's a bus driver they're still getting hurt, but I suppose we assume that they missed that part.

As for why scum!Kid outs the bus driver -- yeah it seems unnecessary for them to do for sure. I wouldn't say it's clearing because WIFOM and also it was going to get outted sooner or later when a protection failed down the line.

In any case I'm highly in favour of not eliminating Kid today, having Kid and I target an agreed-upon PoE player, and learning whether or not their rolestop works. As long as the PoE player isn't killed, they will be able to say whether or not they got the message. If scum has a functioning bus driver, they can kill the PoE player to stop this, but that is also a fine outcome. If they kill me, Star will confirm the message in my place.

Note that the bus driver can't make it so my message goes to a different player cause they'd also be moving the rolestop. Also also note that if our PoE player IS the scum, they can't fake guilty Kid because that would require confirming my message.

So if we elim, say, clidd today and scum kills me, then tomorrow we have

Starcrossed - town
Kid - confirmed rolestopper or not rolestopper
Dunn - odd-night doctor (can act tonight)
Pyro
Pink Ball

Let's say Kid is a rolestopper. They can't be the bus driver then, barring probably the most ridiculous scumteam in history. Have Dunn protect Star, elim Pink Ball, scum must kill Kid or they lose

Starcrossed
Dunn
Pyro

you've got a 50/50 Xylo in the absolute worst case. Even if Star dies by bus driver fuckery, you'd have Kid instead who also is town at that point so still 50/50

Dunn is odd night doc, only claimed protective tonight would be KidAmn.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

or we could just kill him because frankly that scarf looks ridiculous
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6678, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: Scum ignores and kills Morning
Morning messages Pink Ball
KidAmn rolestops Pink Ball
Scum kills Morning

Outcome: Morning is dead, no one claims the message

Spoiler: Scum bus drives to sabotage
KidAmn rolestops Pink Ball
Scum bus drives Pink Ball with Pyro
Scum kills Pyro

Outcome: Pink Ball is dead, no one claims the message

Spoiler: Kid kills Pink Ball to sabotage
KidAmn kills Pink Ball

Outcome: Pink Ball is dead, no one claims the message

Spoiler: Kid is scum who ignores and kills Morning
KidAmn kills Morning

Outcome: Morning is dead, Pink Ball claims he received the message

Spoiler: Kid bus drives to kill Morning
KidAmn bus drives Pink Ball and Morning
KidAmn kills Pink Ball

Outcome: Morning is dead, no one claims the message

If Kid is a scum multitasking bus driver, they can redirect the message from the PoE player and into the kill which would mess this up. Unfortunately, the only scenario I can't cover is exactly Kid being a multitasking driver.

So if (say Pink Ball) doesn't receive my message, that means Kid is either rolestopper or multitasking bus driver. So I can't get a perfect clear after all.. maybe i'll think of something better, but atm it's still the most info I can think of getting
Either you or Starcrossed are dying tonight, considering your role if we don’t lim Kid, he would obviously rolestop Starcrossed.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6680, Alisae wrote:
Q: Are scum multitasking?
A: Yes.
Thank you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Dying is different from being targetted with the kill, in order to prevent the kill you have to target who is being targetted with the kill

In any case i see now with the bus driver being multitasking, if we announce actions we both A.) will never save anyone and B.) will have no way of knowing the difference between Kid!rolestopper and Kid!driver
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6688, Titus wrote:
In post 6683, Morning Tweet wrote:In other words, i guess actually playing the game to determine scum is required.
Yes. One of my rules was no loyal/disloyal, no cops/gunsmiths (hence the fake), no PT cops. You aren't going to generate enough clears to autowin.

We play to the last man standing, no matter how exhausted and stressed I am, I'm going to fight. No concessions.
:lol: You just keep telling yourself that. :wink:

I actually do have one or two strongwilled loyal/disloyal shots left. Still sure you don’t want to spare yourself the inevitable humiliation and concede?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6696, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6603, Pyro wrote:My one hang up about Dunny is that he didn't feel as annoyed this game. 2 versus games ago he was visibly irritated at pichu and Ydrasse's antics and he got mad at Noraa once or twice. There's been nothing of that sort this game.
Well what am I supposed to feel annoyed about in this game?

This is silly
In post 6621, Pyro wrote:Dunny, how did your read on Sarah change between the 2nd and 3rd quote? I don't see you state any reads on her in the intermission.
Fey's case

And also, there were a lot of flips between this time, the poe got a lot smaller in my mind

Sara was also in my potential mason pool for a while, if I remember correctly nancy was defending that slot and calling it towny earlier
Yes, I initially did tr Sarah but then other slots towned it up and then my read in her began to dramatically degenerate.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6697, Starcrossed wrote:
@Mod

You need to bold it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Toogeloo
Spoiler:

When was the last time you saw Toogeloo at the top of a readslist? When I read Toog's post, I feel like he is not just speaking from his heart, he's speaking from mine.

Toog isn't just town. He is the visionary thought leader we need. He's constantly down on himself, he's always doubting his reads and engagement, but his reads and play in the last booney game were actually excellent, the one thing he lacked really was conviction and hope.

What's also nice is, I think I can put Toog at the top of this readlist, and that will not change whether Titus kills him or not.

Well I for one believe in Toog. Look at that heart in the image I selected for him. Look at that cute dress. So town.

Fey
Spoiler:
In post 117, Fey wrote:I feel really good right now about Battle Mage and the Shadowslug hydra just because we all had the same take at the exact same time. It felt like all went 'huh' naturally together, and it made me giggle.
In post 142, Fey wrote: Oh, okay!!
So pure. So town. Fey is the obvious town we need, even if she's not the obvious town we deserve.

Putting aside the tonal stuff, which is VERY town, can we talk about the actual content? I feel like I vibe pretty much every take at the start of this iso. Why are people entertaining worlds where Fey is not town? Fey is town. Say it out loud: Fey is town. When you hear it in your ears you will know it in your heart.

Batsunami (Noraa + Morning Tweet)
Spoiler:
As the claimed mason that Nancy has not denied being mason, I don't really need to put Morning Tweet or Noraa anywhere particularly on this list. IF I was placing Noraa and Tweetie off play, they would be at the top of the list. The only reason I didn't put them at the top of the list is because I feel like Toog and Fey NEED it more. They need that energy.

But Noraa also needs energy. NORAA <3

TWEEETIE <3

I'm really enjoying being masons with you :3 :3 :3

P.S. Tweetie I can't believe you actually asked me about self-meta this game, I'm going to pretend you didn't :P

Dunnstral
Spoiler:

I've been trying to decide how much Dunn internalized being murdered by me on day 1 of Titus v. Alisae; he seemed to at one point indicate some lack of reaction to it/not seem to have thought too much about that game, and he argues his meta read % on me isn't as high as I think which is interesting. Still, I'm putting Dunn more here 'politically' I guess you could say. I don't think Dunn ever opens this game, as scum, pushing Penguin when the reason we killed him day 1 of Titus vs Alisae was for pushing/discrediting us early.

He did then move off us, and I have felt like he's unsure. I do feel like he's looking at other slots putting us in their poe, like Morty and Rick, and maybe having an internal conversation about my alignment. I think Dunn being paranoid of me this game makes sense and I think Dunn backing off and continuing to evaluate my slot makes sense. I guess you could say, I think his paranoia feels natural for someone that knows that Nancy always picks me for mason, so while there's a world where he is trying to fish whether I'm actually a mason or not by PoEing me, I think that world is extremely unlikely given my sense of how he would play after Titus v. Ali. I think there's another explanation for his continued paranoia despite, as Tenet demonstrated, him generally having a good readrate on me.

That and I just, really don't want to always spend every game thinking about Dunn's alignment so I'd like for him to be town and to have been correct and assertive about that read for once.

War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Spoiler:

One of the reasons I'm writing this list. I'm not sure I actually feel more confident on this read than Akarin, but I'm positioning W&P above Akarin on this list rn more as an indication of what I think this gamestate needs more than anything else. I've recently seen Ircher 3p and I've seen Sam scum PR and I've seen Sam as '1-shot' TPR. This does not feel like Sam's scum PR game at all; she was very much 'in the shit' that game and aggressively obfuscating the gamestate with mech shenanigans. She has presence as scum, she is not a potato scum player. Now, I get why people might get thrown off, because she *also* has presence as something like a 1-shot suiciding TPR. But I've been thinking about that game, and I feel like being a TPR that dies if you get a guilty means she needed to be extremely proactive day 1 on her solve to feel like she was playing the game. She also was in a hood that game and had some additional information on the gamestate as a result. They are playing very passively here; at first, I thought that meant that they were just VT and didn't have the 'edge' on the gamestate as much. Seeing the gunsmith claim though, I think that fits what I think is going on with the setup really well, I think being a 'strong' TPR matches their overall level of presence in the sense that they were okay being in the wider PoE so they could avoid a nightkill over the masons.

I also don't think Sam was like, shitposty or moonlogicy almost at all as scum PR and so stuff like viewtopic.php?p=12608522#p12608522 just feels like a heavy townspew.

Red Eye Knights (Aristophanes + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin)
Spoiler:

I don't think Akarin is actually under any pressure right now, otherwise I probably would have put this slot a lot higher.

In any case, Akarin is actually kinda a sweaty scum player and stuff like , , and are tonally strongly town indicative.

Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro)
Spoiler:

I'm mostly putting Auro this far down the list because he clearly WANTS to be this far down the list, and I'm just assuming people won't notice that despite being in the middle of the list I'm actually calling him naked town here. I also want to make sure I get this read in early because I'm sure as soon as mastina says anything this game I'm going to have to downgrade them to an actual null and/or scumread.

Although Auro is certainly capable of shitposting as scum and it's usually safer to just like, ignore his first 20 posts in the game until he has something resembling content. The fact that he has no content this far into the game in the main game thread only means one thing. AND THAT'S THAT HE IS MECH SCUM. THAT'S RIGHT TITUS, BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING, I TOTALLY SCUMREAD AURO!!! HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:3

SaraharaS
Spoiler:

I feel like more of my read for this slot is like gambling or playing the stock market than based on the content of the slot, which is like.... fine?

But real talk, this is like, "would Titus use a 4th pick wild card pick on this" -- and I don't think so. Titus *loves* pts and *loves* people who will talk in pts and even for like "lol no one would think I'd pick a lurker" wifom moonlogic, I don't think she'd sacrifice her own enjoyment of the game simply to pick a wifom lurkerslot. I'd put this slot higher just for that reasoning but I do need to see enough content to actually get a better feel for it.

Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:

Generally speaking, there are very specific tonal things I can get from Gamma that usually will give me a very hard townlock on him if he is town. I haven't gotten those yet, which means I need to evaluate him by other means, but that doesn't mean he's scum at all. His presence and engagement with Saudade is probably the most interesting thing about the slot. In *most* circumstances, I would say that conversation, particularly Gamma's presence in the conversation, was *strongly* town indicative. The main problem here being that I know Gamma is actively trying to improve his scum game and so, probably moreso than any other player in the list, there's the plausible concern that if Titus was offering to coach him, he'd take her up on it. I also know that Saudade *loves* to get into prolonged 1v1s with scumbuddies so that's something to watch for. Still, *usually* Gamma flips town here. I just don't want to lose to another coached scum player like I fucked up my read of GX in Tenet, so I'm a little more cautious here than I usually would be with Gamma, even though my gut tells me he could go higher in this list. I actually moved him up and down like, three different times putting this together.

Olaf
Spoiler:

I can't believe Alisae is letting this obvious shellyc alt into the game. I mean could it be more obvious that Olaf is shellyc? No. No it couldn't.

Anyway, discussing my read on this slot hinges a lot on discussing ShellyC's meta, since this is clearly shellyc. But basically although this slot's play would like, almost always make me think town if it was anyone else, since this player has INFINITE SCUM RANGE I have to keep the snowman below null JUST TO BE SAFE.

Real talk though I wasn't particularly a fan of Pyro's readslist in and although this read is half joke I can actually see this slot flipping scum. I say that even though, obviously, yes a lot of Pyro's content was like... pretty good and this would obviously be a good slot to resolve with a gunsmith check or something because I'd feel really bad seeing a greenflip on olaf just because I don't like some of pyro's reads.

Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Spoiler:

Honestly I don't know what to do with this slot. I townread Kanna's posts generally speaking but I think I'm like, intrinsically biased to townread anything Kanna says regardless of her alignment, and I'm actually a bit worried that "Mitsuha" is outposting Pooky for like, most the game it feels like? idk I feel like I *felt* this was townier but looking back through isos I was like, where the fuck is pooky lmao. I know he's posting, more than some single heads in the game even, but by pooky standards this is like Diet Pooky

Clidd
Spoiler:

I know I've actually played with clidd before, maybe in a newbie or something (I think he was nk'd?) but for some reason this feels like my first game with clidd. I'm not sure I know how to read him yet. The dedicated Saudade tunnel I think could swing either way.

The most AI thing for clidd for me right now is more the way he positioned himself on W&P, particularly Sam. I think the way they've played passively, and Sam did have some like, objectively weird posts that I think scum are very likely to grapple onto, would make Sam a tempting early push for clidd. I also haven't liked how through his Saudade tunnel he's been like, kinda putting me in his wider PoE even though I feel like I've been pretty supportive of the worlds in his solving outside of his Sam read. To the extent that I can remember the newbie game, which honestly I don't very well, this does feel different.

ItalianoVD
Spoiler:

My readrate on Italiano isn't that great yet. It's *possible* he would be interjecting himself into more conversations as scum and be more proactive, but I can also see him cooling off a bit. I don't really think he's outside his range one way or the other and Watson's early reads sometimes are pretty good so I'm inclined to keep this pretty low in the list. If he flipped town I wouldn't be surprised, but I think he could flip scum pretty easily.

5uffering
Spoiler:

First off, am I correct that 5uffering is a stealth alt that knows fey's (another stealth alt's) main? Wtf is up with that?

In terms of content, this is half political scumread half real I guess, in the sense that without more flips I play like nancy in suspecting the people who say they suspect me or aren't finding me town. (Shoshin says this is not correct and that scum are more likely to townread me, but Tenet demonstrated this is not the case and that people attempting to discredit me or keep me in the PoE very often are scum, particularly if they are scum and think they can foster the towncred to ignore it).

I do think the weird logic of to is more likely to come from town, but some of his other content just bothers me. I don't like the way he positions Noraa as hard town (putting the mason claim aside) but then says I'm scummy for the BM push, and I really don't like and the elimination order of "social" players. I don't see how someone puts me before Saudade in a flip order, I didn't like that from 5uffering and I also didn't like Pyro-slot agreeing with that.

Basically, I think the way 5uffering has been saying stuff is a little townie, but I think the stuff he is saying is scummy. In terms of the claim, I feel like he could easily just be scum trueclaiming? And if he is a scum vanilla cop, then that would explain why he is efforting as much as he is this game, probably moreso than if he was really a TPR? I've been trying to get a firm read agreement with Watson here since I don't think we want to hard dive this slot until we're both pretty much on the same page, along with our other mason buddies of course (adding that joke just for you 5uffering <3)

Saudade
Spoiler:
Unlike BM, I don't feel more confident on this slot flipping scum from the replace out. Saudade is kinda a snowflake and would replace out as either alignment here I think. If I had thoughts that he'd rep out as one replacement over another, I'd keep them to myself anyway, but I'm functionally ignoring it. This is a player I would absolutely have liked to have resolved mechanically during night 1 and that night 1 was skipped and I couldn't just hold out that hope means, idk, I'm half tempted to treat this protracted second half of day 1 like a dayvig so that we don't have to keep wondering whether Saudade would leverage toxicity for scum wincon (spoiler: I've modded him, and he would). Saudade *can* be scum here. Saudade could also be town. Watson thinks this is an above rand hit, and while we're still working out the exact ordering of our PoE I'm not sure I'm so much more confident on anything inside {5uffering, Italiano, clidd, Pooky, shellyc} that I would want to go on the over this right now. Mostly though I just think it's easier to think about the game without having to think about Saudade's alignment, and I don't mind giving 5uffering *a night* to see if scum kill him or something, or see if scum kill W&P which I think would make evaluating 5uffering easier.

I kinda doubt Nancy is interested in doing the shellyc alt today but I think we're willing to work with her on any of the bottom five. Watson I think is still catching up on some stuff but I think I'll post this here so he can see where I'm at.

-S
I am going to go through all of flipped scums’ redslists with a fine toothed comb, just to be sure I’m not missing something.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5232, War and Peace wrote:
In post 2110, ItalianoVD wrote:

Still? I don’t wanna do self-meta, but what is making feel this way?
{REDACTED}
In post 2115, clidd wrote:Take the time to reevaluate, Nora.

Saudade is not the only scum that Titus selected.
Yeah, I've been liking clidd's posts for the most part. They come as reasonable and level headed to me.
In post 2166, 5uffering wrote:I think what I'm most disturbed by is the skip. I like to use the night to rethink a few things, but now I just want to resolve another D1 thought I had. This D2 doesn't feel like it actually happened yet and it's throwing me into a loop.
I agree. I think using that kind of ability at the end of the day 1 is super antitown and the worst possible time to use such an ability. All of the important actions generally occur the first night, and furthermore, people need the night to rest and recuperate from the frenzied day 1 that is usually the case.
In post 2195, Gamma Emerald wrote:It really isn’t
I curse when people are being stupid
Alignment matters none
I would imagine this is the case. Like, I haven't kept track of this "tell", but quite honestly, it seems pretty easy to subvert.
In post 2199, Saudade wrote:VOTE: batsunami
Ew, bad vote.
In post 2234, Saudade wrote:Ask nancy for the solve im not doing shit this game lol
This is town. This slot should never be limmed.
In post 2243, clidd wrote:He trolls but try to solve as town.
Maybe to some extent, but this hasn't generally been the case in my experience. He trolls a lot and maybe does an epsilon of solving. He still spends a lot of time being aggressive and uncooperative.

At bottom of . Lots of non-game related posts in the last few pages (e.g.: alt stuff).
~War
In post 2693, War and Peace wrote:
Nancy Drew vs. Titus Reads:

Now is a good time to give some reads, so here they are:

Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
War and Peace (100%): Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Batsunami (+82%) - Like I previously explained, I think the level of excitement and energy from this slot is most likely town; It's neither over the top nor too subdued. There are other factors besides just that to the read as well. The way she posed her Dunnstral read for instance strikes me as likely a town level of conviction (even if I don't necessarily agree with it).

Charlie and Snoopy (+65%) - They've had several reasonable and good takes. I think they are thinking critically about what posts means rather than looking at the surface details.

Neutral Town
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read or Diffident Read)

Dunnstral (+35%) - He has had several good takes and has maintained an active thread presence. I'm actually a bit bothered by the thread presence; I don't recall him typically being this active.

Null
(0%-30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)

Pyro (-10%) - Most of his posts are fine, but there are a few that lightly ping me, mainly on a gut level. Their characterization of my play (and use of it to further the wagon on our slot) as town is also rather inaccurate and that pings me a bit as well.

ItalianoVD (-15%) - really bothers me; I don't get why he is so paranoid of being wagoned.

Neutral Scum
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read or Diffident Read)

Sherlock and Watson (-35%) - I think the fluffing is really over the top, and they don't seem to be really scumhunting.

Rogue Squadron (-38%) - Too much fluff and filler from this slot. I remember Lunar being quite a bit quieter.

Fey (-40%) - Her posting is just feels really off in some way.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: How to read this reads list
Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player. Please note that the Null section contains both townreads and scumreads, and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates (and somewhat arbitrary) and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a quadratic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be less than the difference between 30% and 60%.

Disclaimer: These are my reads independent of my hydra partners.

If you aren't listed, you haven't done enough for me to develop a read on you/you've done nothing memorable in the first 25 pages.
~War
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5708, Gamma Emerald wrote:also seriously fuck off if you're going to claim I've done nothing after going through this hellish game
In post 5711, Gamma Emerald wrote:like I was on the verge of snapping during D1 and I might well do it now if you're going to throw out that sort of garbage accusation
In post 5715, Gamma Emerald wrote:I worked hard D1 to get into this game to the point I was in physical pain from having to sit at my computer so much
So to say I've done NOTHING worth townreading is honestly fucking insulting to that effort and makes me feel legitimately offended.
Whatever Kid is this game, Gamma should 100% not be cleared based off of toxicity.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:25 am

Post by clidd »

Ok, let me see another reason to fos Gamma.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:28 am

Post by clidd »

In post 129, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: ItalianoVD
I got a feeling this is scum
Here, Italiano obviously wanted to look suspicious, at least that's the impression I remember when I saw the selfvote.

Gamma, on the other hand, automatically went under the impression that he would be scum, without considering that Italiano could be town wanting to show himself as a suspect.

From a neutral perspective, trying to assess what the selfvote could mean, it would take some time for any conclusions to be reached. But for a scum perspective that is looking for miselims, this is the kind of anti-town attitude that can be capitalized on.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:30 am

Post by clidd »

In post 68, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 65, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 44, Batsunami wrote:
In post 42, ItalianoVD wrote:VOTE: ItalianoVD
HIII!!!!
Hello.

VOTE: ItalianoVD
His buddy also sympathized with that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:33 am

Post by clidd »

In post 40, Batsunami wrote:Uh ok I think Toog is scum.
VOTE: Toog
In post 55, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:well bats looks as townie as one can be in the opening stages of a game. excitement feels very genuine, looks like the beginning of a town-solvey mindset in 15 + 43, the info stuff and already tryna get out of RVS

marci wants to vote toog for having a funny name and i think his opening post is... weird, if not AI, so wynaut VOTE: toogeloo

-shadowslug
In post 67, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 63, Toogeloo wrote:My entrance is also more or less identical to Pooky v Flava, the only other vs. game I've participated in.
true - and which is why I'll open with VOTE: toogeloo

Repeating the town-slip entrance which largely lock-towned Toogeloo in the last game, seems contrived. and I like the way the wagon picked up momentum quick.
In post 70, Pyro wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
In post 95, Pyro wrote:VOTE: War and Peace

Nodding. Death.
In post 97, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 89, shadowslug wrote:
In post 82, War and Peace wrote:
In post 70, Pyro wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
I think you're jumping the gun here. Battle Mage is in some ways very like mastina; they're both loud, both confident, and both have ample opportunity to be wrong. For an early game read, I don't think Battle Mage's take is bad (though I agree it raises some eyebrows).
~Ircher
if it raises eyebrows then what's the harm in pyro voting BM here? ilike what actually is the point of this post?

-shadow
VOTE: War and Peace
In post 99, Fey wrote:VOTE: War and Peace

I feel super good after that little moment we just had. ^^
While town was focused on other places ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:49 am

Post by clidd »

In post 3286, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1105, clidd wrote:Dunn, Morty and Fey are still nulls in my pov.

Sherlock has a chance of being scum, but I still need to see his opinion on the recent events.
These reads are traaaaash
In post 3446, Gamma Emerald wrote:Clidd’s posting on these pages looks rather weird
Like the sequences of words he’s using don’t make sense
In post 3981, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for why clidd, I feel like he has too many of my town reads in his lower tiers, and I also think his town block was TMI
And this sequence is basically Gamma trying to find a reason to suspect me, but failing.

Interestingly, the TMI assumption was something that Sherlock also expressed:
In post 4329, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I would never accuse clidd of TMI, I'm open to better vig targets, when I say clidd I am saying "claimed VT" if that helps

not sure if I'm taking a wrong inference of your post there tho

-S
Which refer to this post:
In post 594, clidd wrote:BM, Nora, Italiano and W/P are likely town.

pedit: @Dun No, I mean that he's not saying what he truly thinks/knows. The point of view he is trying to show is posed.
I imagine that the intention, in addition to trying to formalize a suspicion on me, was to try to convey the idea that I would be tming W/P as town, since she was in my townpool, something that would make her social image supposedly better and buy time for her not to be eliminated, at least not before me (since I was a slot universally suspect).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”