Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1792, DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought I did but didn't.

I wish I'd been NK'd, of course I wasn't because I'm yeetbait.

This is going to be yet another stupid annoying day for me and I just want to see Flea's arrogance about knowing how my mind works deflate spectacularly.

This vote is protown and in furtherance of my wincon.

VOTE: DGB

Just kill me now.

My investigating Biped was the mistake that will cost the town the game and it's on me.
You are a freaking scary player DGB, thats the thing - and as either alignment. We both know I wont deflate, because we'll just say, as we have been doing, mechanics say its gotta be done. It's shitty but yeah, its gotta happen.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:54 am

In post 1794, clidd wrote:I will probably adopt an elimination policy on any slot that makes a self-vote + AtE. It's an unethical conduct and difficult to assess in AI terms.

Even if its not scum, its Anti-town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:57 am

DGB as town you know your best action right now is to give as detailed reads as you can so we have something to work with tomorrow, no matter what I'm firmly in the spotlight no matter what you flip. Red flip near confs me through interaction, green flip means I'm on the block tomorrow.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:20 am

In post 1798, VFP wrote:I agree with Clidd here.
This refers back to my where at this stage if the focus can't divert from the AtE response alone, the game isn't going to progress.

Flea talk to me outside of DGB as a whole.
Point me to your catch up post as needed as admitted I haven't read it yet.
Can you check amelie's iso and check the read lists with the surrounding opinions on those reads? Do the swaps in reads make sense or at least have reasons?
Do they seem convenient to the general game narrative?
If DGB Flips scum, who's next? I think at this point we can just agree and throw out Pooky and DGB as ever being a scum pairing.
Regardless of DGB flipping, Gretchen is my next target. Specifically because of her actions around Amélie.

I was overall townreading Amélie for a while but then the read started dropping.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1793, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:~.~

you shouldn't self-vote dear if you are town >.>
I shouldn't be allowed in end game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:14 am

In post 1795, clidd wrote:If you're scum, fine, you're doing your thing.

But if you're town, that's the same as scumsiding.
No it's not.

If you're town, do you want me at end game??,
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:17 am

In post 1802, Flea The Magician wrote:DGB as town you know your best action right now is to give as detailed reads as you can so we have something to work with tomorrow, no matter what I'm firmly in the spotlight no matter what you flip. Red flip near confs me through interaction, green flip means I'm on the block tomorrow.
My reads have been absolute trash.

It's also hard to have reads when I'm constantly in the boiling cauldron.

Enjoy being on the block tomorrow. I regret unvoting you and giving your scummy slot a chance.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:19 am

Do me one last favor and end this day quickly. I'm a foregone conclusion so let's get it over with.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:26 am

This was my last post unless prodded.

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:26 am

So with Amélie I was townreading her at one point in my catch up, only for her to slide massively back towards null.

Amélie needs to step up and contribute, honestly. I think between her and Gretchen theres another scum currently and I'm leaning more towards Gretchen currently. 38 posts ain't impressive in a 2 day 70 odd page game. Less than 0.02% of the posts? You aint even paying lets face it.

This is my post 38, ironically. Less than 24 hours...  Lets have a look at progressions, aint my favourite hunting method but why not, theres one in Amélie and Gretchen imo.

Why do people like making a show of null reads? I'll never understand this.

Reads seem consistent to me, looking in ISO and tracking them. Theyre also justified mostly when they're changing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:28 am

In post 1806, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1802, Flea The Magician wrote:DGB as town you know your best action right now is to give as detailed reads as you can so we have something to work with tomorrow, no matter what I'm firmly in the spotlight no matter what you flip. Red flip near confs me through interaction, green flip means I'm on the block tomorrow.
My reads have been absolute trash.

It's also hard to have reads when I'm constantly in the boiling cauldron.

Enjoy being on the block tomorrow. I regret unvoting you and giving your scummy slot a chance.

Honestly, I'm amazed this slot is still here. This slot has been so far off the game its damn questionable. Part of why I'm making a big presence here, tryin to drown out my predessor.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:13 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1783, Flea The Magician wrote:Detectives start weak, get stronger.
Psychs start strong, get weaker. Why limit a role that loses power almost completely by N3?
Sort of? It depends on what scum is doing. If the same player constantly submits kills it actually doesnt ever change.
Of the claims I've seen, what is that the only one with a night limit?
Every single role that has claimed/flipped as a night limitation in some way
Dann also claimed that the roles that are claimed cant all exist in the same game from a balance perspective.
So did Solon... you are comfortable calling it without seeing everyone's cards?
In post 1784, Flea The Magician wrote:Mech Guilty with >90% even.

If DBG flips green, then tomorrow Pooks is gettin torched.
You also say Gretchen is scum pretty much regardless of DGB flip... so why are you on DGB? If Gretchen is always scum in your book that is. Also minus contradictory information on Dann/Solon claims Gretchen is 100% town to me.

Gut is saying I was actually right and Alice was scum here. I *really* hate how many people seem to be hedging their bets saying that the DGB wagons is the fault of DGB given how they have been asking. Seems a pretty safe way to approach it as scum if DGB was town because its not their fault. Dann claimed some role thing and DGB freaked out, had to be done, not my fault. Almost the entire wagon has a "well I guess so..." mentality, being the only one clearly against it is just throwing up all the red flags.

@DGB - Lets say you were awarded a venge kill. Who are you taking with you?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:28 am

Flealice.

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:39 am

In post 1811, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1783, Flea The Magician wrote:Detectives start weak, get stronger.
Psychs start strong, get weaker. Why limit a role that loses power almost completely by N3?
Sort of? It depends on what scum is doing. If the same player constantly submits kills it actually doesnt ever change.
Of the claims I've seen, what is that the only one with a night limit?
Every single role that has claimed/flipped as a night limitation in some way
Dann also claimed that the roles that are claimed cant all exist in the same game from a balance perspective.
So did Solon... you are comfortable calling it without seeing everyone's cards?
In post 1784, Flea The Magician wrote:Mech Guilty with >90% even.

If DBG flips green, then tomorrow Pooks is gettin torched.
You also say Gretchen is scum pretty much regardless of DGB flip... so why are you on DGB? If Gretchen is always scum in your book that is. Also minus contradictory information on Dann/Solon claims Gretchen is 100% town to me.

Gut is saying I was actually right and Alice was scum here. I *really* hate how many people seem to be hedging their bets saying that the DGB wagons is the fault of DGB given how they have been asking. Seems a pretty safe way to approach it as scum if DGB was town because its not their fault. Dann claimed some role thing and DGB freaked out, had to be done, not my fault. Almost the entire wagon has a "well I guess so..." mentality, being the only one clearly against it is just throwing up all the red flags.

@DGB - Lets say you were awarded a venge kill. Who are you taking with you?
1st point stands, 2nd I'd have to look back over, odd/even/novice isn't the same area as whats essentially a reflavoured one-shot.
I'm comfortable enough in eliminating DGB gives us a good amount of information, I'm pretty sure thats a red flip. Even if by some chance it flips green, we lose at worse a named townie.

DGB is the best from a mechanical sense right now, the constant AtE is there and predictable. Moment that fire was fanned, boom DGB is back and flails.

Reasons I'm there, is mechanical backed up by scumscreaming after. There is no "i guess so" here.

Also you want AtE?
Screw trying to high effort games, I get scumread regardless. Your regularly prescribed chaos will resume shortly.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:56 am

I know I am mechanically the best

You lazy cowards

Do it

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:57 am

Flea is scum nonetheless

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:00 am

VOTE: Flea

You snooze, you lose. You should have seized the opportunity.

Now I made it harder for you scum.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:14 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1813, Flea The Magician wrote:DGB is the best from a mechanical sense right now, the constant AtE is there and predictable. Moment that fire was fanned, boom DGB is back and flails.

Reasons I'm there, is mechanical backed up by scumscreaming after. There is no "i guess so" here.

Also you want AtE?
Screw trying to high effort games, I get scumread regardless. Your regularly prescribed chaos will resume shortly.
The push for DGB just feels very wrong to me. It seems like there is a portion of the game who are trying to prep for a town flip and that is what is bugging me. If I stop and think how I would be trying to approach this if I was scum, I would be doing what a lot of other people are doing. Its a mix of "Well Dann said..." and "DGB isnt helping themselves" that ultimately more leads into a "you cant call me scum for being on a town PR wagon". DGB isnt the worst vote today, but almost all of my warning flags are going off here. It would pretty much take deadline to get me over there.
Co-host of The USL Show
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:21 am

In post 1816, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Flea

You snooze, you lose. You should have seized the opportunity.

Now I made it harder for you scum.
Jokes on you, I ENJOY THE CHALLENGE MWAHAHAHAHAHAH
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:24 am

In post 1817, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1813, Flea The Magician wrote:DGB is the best from a mechanical sense right now, the constant AtE is there and predictable. Moment that fire was fanned, boom DGB is back and flails.

Also you want AtE?
The push for DGB just feels very wrong to me. It seems like there is a portion of the game who are trying to prep for a town flip and that is what is bugging me. If I stop and think how I would be trying to approach this if I was scum, I would be doing what a lot of other people are doing. Its a mix of "Well Dann said..." and "DGB isnt helping themselves" that ultimately more leads into a "you cant call me scum for being on a town PR wagon". DGB isnt the worst vote today, but almost all of my warning flags are going off here. It would pretty much take deadline to get me over there.
I get that, but, again as someone who can AtE like an absolute beast I know what power it can have done right, DGBs is some damn good AtE, but it lacks the nuance and the raw emotional energy. It feels fake.

I know you're not reading my slot well, hell in my catchup I don't even read my slot well and I'd vote for me, but I can't. Outside of me and Goofball, where you at Kouvu?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:55 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1819, Flea The Magician wrote:I get that, but, again as someone who can AtE like an absolute beast I know what power it can have done right, DGBs is some damn good AtE, but it lacks the nuance and the raw emotional energy. It feels fake.
Im not basing my read on DGB, trying to isolate those voting DGB and get their logic. Also maybe getting into it a bit much, but if DGB at all remembers me, im pretty anti-"burn it all down" anger type playing to the extent when it starts happening it basically becomes an instant policy lynch to me. Part of why I left was the prevalence of that type of posting where it became just CAPS LOCK back and forth exchanges (if you ever run into games that have anti-CAP or spamming rules... that was probably descended from my ruleset). If DGB did that I would be all over that vote.

Other two that I would probably consider are VFP and Gera. Ame still just feels too lost to be scum, but again if it needs to happen it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world given how content-based unreadable the slot is. I just cant see scum being detached enough from a game to have no idea who is even playing or who has claimed. I want A50 content now though.
Co-host of The USL Show
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Llama, Flea is scum.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1821, DrippingGoofball wrote:Llama, Flea is scum.
Thats why my vote is still there.

Gretchen voters need to move. That one isnt happening.
Co-host of The USL Show
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

dgb can you come play my heartstrings if you are town :3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by clidd »

I think Flea is town but with an incorrect interpretation of Dgb.

Or we are all wrong and Dgb did emotional manipulation.

In any case, I agree with Pooky that its slot needs to play ^

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”