Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 973, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Dunn who's scum?
MiniMegabyte
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I will post tomorrow here.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 953, implosion wrote:I would like to know S_S's townpings from Scipio d1.
Oh I really thought I posted them. Let me go look
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:36 am

I liked Scipio's mindset. It seemed like he was trying to push the game forward advance an agenda or appear consistent. For instance, he defended Pooky but admitted that it wasn't related to how he personally felt about Pooky, and he said he didn't vote much on D1 and then dropped a vote just a few pages later. It doesn't read as very planned or calculated.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Looks like the game isn't just boring.. it's DEAD.

Alright.. let me try to motivate you all.. (I can't promise it will be successful though).

Hold on

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

we need to kill people to get this shit moving again
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by implosion »

Yes. People not voting need to vote me or mini. Or at least someone.
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

There isn’t much going on in this game to the point I keep forgetting about it
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

VOTE: implosion
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@MMB: You're a prime candidate for the lim. Let's try to see what you have to say about these (silly) remarks:
In post 9, MiniMegabyte wrote:VOTE: Not Mafia

Obvious reasons
Seeing as N_M was the NK (regardless of how PP died) this now looks a bit shady (yes, I know.. we all do silly stuff in RVS and we kind of invent reasons to vote on page 1, but still you pocked N_M in particular, and that is what I am asking about)

I know you explained your "obvious reasons" but how do you now feel with N_M ending up the N1K? And especially so when you had ridden that -presumably- RVS vote to the end of the day.
In post 180, MiniMegabyte wrote:I hate day one that’s why I don’t post much I read though but don’t feel like I have anything worth posting or anything
I don't see a major change in your activity on D2. Yes, you seem to have posted more by count, but by content you still didn't bring anything of value. Do you have any comments?

Furthermore, the majority of your posts (on both days) are filler and/or QUESTIONS (the typical way for Scum to look engaged is to ask questions they do not intend to follow up on). For example:
In post 272, MiniMegabyte wrote:Why claim something that isn’t possible?
What possible answers did you expect here? And how would one answer help you decide on Pooky's alignment? Like, how would you have expected Scum!Pooky to respond? And how would you have expected Town!him to respond?
In post 275, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 240, Save The Dragons wrote:im a wolf
Isnt wolf another word for scum? If so that’s a very open scum claim
Was this serious? If so, why didn't you vote STD? If not, what was the purpose of that post of yours?
In post 276, MiniMegabyte wrote:I don’t like the comment of you not needing reads.
Again; what did you do to deal with it?? Absolutely NOTHING.
In post 312, MiniMegabyte wrote: Honestly I don’t know like if they are both town what’s the point in claiming something that’s impossible just makes no sense to me. They don’t only claim it but keep it going
In post 314, MiniMegabyte wrote:I honestly don’t know because if they are scum isn’t that a bit too obvious?
So what the freak was the point of your question to begin with?

Hint: Here's how I look at it.. "I am Scum and I am stuck. I dunno what to say, so let me ask some silly question that serves no purpose other than making me look like I am engaged and posting".
In post 330, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 325, Almost50 wrote:Like, seriously.. SIX players have posted less than N_M??
Why is that something worth mentioning
This now looks even worse. At first I thought you weren't familiar with N_M (my bad for not following the thread closely), but upon this reread you seem to know him well enough to understand exactly why I said that. Now what was YOUR reason to ask this question?
In post 651, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 606, implosion wrote:VOTE: MiniMegabyte

I think this hits scum decently often.
Well sorry to disappoint ya then because I ain't scum here
But you sure are playing like one!
In post 652, MiniMegabyte wrote: Why specifically the two of us?
In post 653, MiniMegabyte wrote: Why do you seem so certain on them being the last mafia? I don't like how confident you are here
Two more examples of questions that lead to nowhere and serve no purpose as you don't even pretend to follow up on.
In post 655, MiniMegabyte wrote:Im not really one for putting reads directly out there however if I see something worth mentioning I do that instead.
If you would rather a reads list I am sure I can put one together for you
1- I only see questions, but nothing "worth mentioning" tbh
2- Where's that reads list??
In post 853, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 797, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 795, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 788, implosion wrote:I think they absolutely could decide to take no PRs!
Do you know them both well? You've implied so far that you don't, so I'm struggling to buy this.
yikes
What is the point of this post?
And what was the point of yours?
In post 855, MiniMegabyte wrote:What about Implosion? You seem to have left them out... Any reason for that?
More questions. But do you present your own views?? NO. Your main concern seems to be keeping everyone in the PoE and that's all.
In post 870, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 869, Dunnstral wrote:They're just not my top suspect and the case against him mostly focuses on mechanical speculation that I disagree with
That doesn't answer my question... Nice way to try and get around it.
Might it have something to do with the fact that you know they are town because you are scum?
A scumslip in my book (but I am certain no one else would agree). By your logic, and IF you are Town, and IF Dunn is Scum, what would be the difference between him knowing implo is Town and him knowing YOU are Town? Why would he be pushing you and not making implo his top SR??
In post 873, MiniMegabyte wrote:If they havent done anything that you can point out as towny then why arent they one of the top suspects
More indirect shade thrown implosion's way, but you don't ever say what implo did that makes you SR him. Care to share?
In post 957, MiniMegabyte wrote:
@Mod V/LA for 24 hours
In post 963, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I’m half back I’m at work rn but I should be good to check this on my breaks
In post 965, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright finished work for the day but after a 15 hour day I’m going to bed so I will be catching up tomorrow
Last 3 posts in your ISO sure look like you're trying your best to avoid being in this thread.

P-edit: Sorry..
In post 982, MiniMegabyte wrote:There isn’t much going on in this game to the point I keep forgetting about it
Make that 4 posts

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 981, implosion wrote:Yes. People not voting need to vote me or mini. Or at least someone.
I want her to try and respond to my questions to her first

MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 984, Almost50 wrote:I know you explained your "obvious reasons" but how do you now feel with N_M ending up the N1K?
Well I wasn't expecting it
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:And especially so when you had ridden that -presumably- RVS vote to the end of the day.
As I said previously I am not really a fan of day one so I wasn't really around
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:I don't see a major change in your activity on D2. Yes, you seem to have posted more by count, but by content you still didn't bring anything of value. Do you have any comments?
Honestly not really.
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:Furthermore, the majority of your posts (on both days) are filler and/or QUESTIONS (the typical way for Scum to look engaged is to ask questions they do not intend to follow up on).
Its the way I usually get myself into the game so sorry I play like that
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:What possible answers did you expect here?
I don't know that's why I asked...
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:And how would one answer help you decide on Pooky's alignment? Like, how would you have expected Scum!Pooky to respond? And how would you have expected Town!him to respond?
Oh I don't know if I knew what I was expecting I would never have asked the question
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:Was this serious? If so, why didn't you vote STD? If not, what was the purpose of that post of yours?
It was more of a question hense the question mark. I didn't vote as I thought it would've been too obvious if they are scum.
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:Again; what did you do to deal with it?? Absolutely NOTHING.
What could I have done? Voted them? Where would that have gone? Probably no where and I'm not exactly one for pushing my thoughts ALL the time like yous are.
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:Hint: Here's how I look at it.. "I am Scum and I am stuck. I dunno what to say, so let me ask some silly question that serves no purpose other than making me look like I am engaged and posting".
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I AM NOT FUCKING SCUM I AM SORRY I ACT LIKE I AM
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:This now looks even worse. At first I thought you weren't familiar with N_M (my bad for not following the thread closely), but upon this reread you seem to know him well enough to understand exactly why I said that. Now what was YOUR reason to ask this question?
I asked the question to get an answer. Because believe it or not whether it seems like it or not I am trying to sort players in this game sorry if I don't make that obvious enough for you.
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:But you sure are playing like one!
Sorry if I don't play the way you like
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:Two more examples of questions that lead to nowhere and serve no purpose as you don't even pretend to follow up on.
Im getting sick of you assuming things just because I dont follow up doesn't mean anything maybe the answers arent worth it or maybe I dont have the need to respond because the answers gave me what I wanted
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:2- Where's that reads list??
No one confirmed they wanted one
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:And what was the point of yours?
Asking a question to gain an answer and information cause I needed an answer
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:More questions. But do you present your own views?? NO. Your main concern seems to be keeping everyone in the PoE and that's all.
Because to me everyone could be scum however as the game goes on I am sure som players will stand out
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:A scumslip in my book (but I am certain no one else would agree). By your logic, and IF you are Town, and IF Dunn is Scum, what would be the difference between him knowing implo is Town and him knowing YOU are Town? Why would he be pushing you and not making implo his top SR??
I have read this over and over again and dont get what you mean
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:More indirect shade thrown implosion's way, but you don't ever say what implo did that makes you SR him. Care to share?
Who said I scum read them? Assumptions are the mother of all fuckups ya know
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:Last 3 posts in your ISO sure look like you're trying your best to avoid being in this thread.

P-edit: Sorry..
Um I am sorry I had medical issues...
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

I shouldve spoilered that. Oh well add it to the list of things I do wrong
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

who do you scumread?

name names
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

At the moment im leaning on either one of Dunnstral/Save The Dragons
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

*either one of or both of*

And dont ask why because all I can say is something feels off with them and I cant quite put my finger on it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You don't have anything better than that?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 986, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:A scumslip in my book (but I am certain no one else would agree). By your logic, and IF you are Town, and IF Dunn is Scum, what would be the difference between him knowing implo is Town and him knowing YOU are Town? Why would he be pushing you and not making implo his top SR??
I have read this over and over again and dont get what you mean
OK, let me try to simplify it for you:

You say the reason Dunn is not pushing implo is because Dunn is Scum who knows implo is Town. Right?
But you are -supposedly- Town too, so why is Dunn pushing you?

As for the rest of your answers I'll let the others decide for themselves.

Also, I do not want you to play in a certain way, but I want you to provide content all the same. IF you are Town, please consider trying harder. If not, then I guess I should be thanking you.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I like
Almost50
's case on
Minimegabyte
better than
implosion
's which I think was a good chance to redeem yourself as a town
Minimegabyte
, but your response makes it worse despite having medical issues. :neutral:
Boss
PookytheMagicalBear
, I want to vote
Minimegabyte
/
Dunnstral
over
implosion
today.

@Mod
, can you give us a VC please?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Rockhopper
Rockhopper
Goon
Rockhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Rockhopper »

VC 2.2
Not voting (3):
Minimegabyte, Something_Smart, Almost50

Minimegabyte (2):
Dunnstral, implosion
implosion (5):
Battle Mage, Save The Dragons, PookytheMagicalBear, Salsabil Faria, Scipio1

(expired on 2021-04-05 02:51:02) until deadline
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

mini not hammering implosion is a bad look
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

maybe mini is the traitor and implosion is the normal scum.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:10 am

Implosion should probably be claiming.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

UNVOTE:

I've soured on Mini a bit. the "I'M NOT FUCKING SCUM" is a hallmark of Mini-scum meta. and lots of more trivial scumtells appearing with the more frequent posting. Plus Mini-town is historically a bit more motivated and excited. Mini-scum doesn't have as much fun, and Mini isn't having much fun here.

I'm fine with Implosion and Mini both claiming.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage