Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

let's talk about you dragons. you've asked a bunch of questions and they've all been ok but nobody has actually taken the time to talk to you

what's your take on vfp's push?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by osuka »

Code: Select all

.----------------.  .----------------.  .----------------.  .----------------.  .----------------. 
| .--------------. || .--------------. || .--------------. || .--------------. || .--------------. |
| |  ________    | || |      __      | || |  ________    | || |  ________    | || |  ____  ____  | |
| | |_   ___ `.  | || |     /  \     | || | |_   ___ `.  | || | |_   ___ `.  | || | |_  _||_  _| | |
| |   | |   `. \ | || |    / /\ \    | || |   | |   `. \ | || |   | |   `. \ | || |   \ \  / /   | |
| |   | |    | | | || |   / ____ \   | || |   | |    | | | || |   | |    | | | || |    \ \/ /    | |
| |  _| |___.' / | || | _/ /    \ \_ | || |  _| |___.' / | || |  _| |___.' / | || |    _|  |_    | |
| | |________.'  | || ||____|  |____|| || | |________.'  | || | |________.'  | || |   |______|   | |
| |              | || |              | || |              | || |              | || |              | |
| '--------------' || '--------------' || '--------------' || '--------------' || '--------------' |
 '----------------'  '----------------'  '----------------'  '----------------'  '----------------' 

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 323, osuka wrote:
In post 322, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 315, osuka wrote:like really do 279 and 280 strike anyone as genuine? asking the room
they look like they could be fake
this looks like it could be fake too
could be but i already did say i was getting the heeby jeebies
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 327, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 315, osuka wrote:like really do 279 and 280 strike anyone as genuine? asking the room
I think osuka was saying that your response was fake.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by osuka »

Save The Dragons wrote:
yeah that's fair

can you put your finger on anything

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 328, Andresvmb wrote:
isn't that exactly what his response is to?

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:53 pm

??? yeah i got that lol
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 330, osuka wrote:
isn't that exactly what his response is to?
Yeah I guess you’re right. But who says yeah maybe my response could be fake? Hahaha I mean if you said that my response was fake I would tell you that you’re wrong and explain why. But I guess STD is trying to look at it from your perspective.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by osuka »

let's ignore today's CNS short circuit coming from andres and resume the conversation

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 331, Save The Dragons wrote:??? yeah i got that lol
I was just a bit surprised you didn’t defend your statement. Like why give an inch to someone saying your response is fake when it isn’t?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 251, Asteria wrote:Why did you take it so seriously?
Where you voting me at the time? That might have been why I thought maybe it wasn’t all just sarcasm.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:56 pm

i may just be surprising

will try to respond better when i get a little more time
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 265, Save The Dragons wrote:pawnard, what do you think of Andres?
Can you refresh your read on me? You seem mighty interested in what others think of me. What’s your take?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 276, Robert M Hunter wrote:This post by Andresvmb is something a filthy rat would say: viewtopic.php?p=12701800#p12701800
Your read of my entrance is what bad Scum would argue.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 276, Robert M Hunter wrote:I agree with Save The Dragons' posts so he must be town, but it's possible Andres is ragging on his buddy viewtopic.php?p=12701981#p12701981
And this is already a read by association? Never mind it’s horrible. I’ll be watching you.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 280, Andante wrote:
In post 182, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 121, Anya wrote: while Salsa on the other hand is clearly town for taking that push so personally from osuka so i would classify her as a city
Actually as much as it pains me to say it, I kind of agree with this.

Ah yes, 2 of yall called it town, that's why it stuck with me, like, if anything, I've had more meltdowns as scum than town... not sure why a non game related thing sold 2 of you on salsa being town...
Why do you focus so much on how you react to toxic players when evaluating someone else’s reaction? Regardless, that was my take. What specifically makes you think Salsa had a Scummy meltdown beyond your own history?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 307, PawnsGambit wrote:Yourself?
was for you.
In post 311, osuka wrote:that's a problem on your end, try another browser
Apparently it was too many cookies. I guess I just clicked too many posts in a short time. Thanks though.

Spoiler: Response to Osuka 312 /313
In post 312, osuka wrote:first of all: i'm actually a bit offended that vfp thinks i'm an xqc fan because that's actually kinda gross. on that note, a few observations:
- a lot of the posts they have under "filler" are not game related at all but do have a purpose, such as communicating with another player about the color of their text being difficult to read. This is not close to being fluff because even though it's not game content, strictly speaking, it serves a specific purpose;
- a lot of the other posts they have under "filler" are not, in fact, filler but are game content, further supporting my point that they are incapable of nuance (see 114, 185, 199, 202, 213, etc.);
- a lot of the other posts they have under "filler" aren't actually filler either, but they called it that because they can't make sense of it for reasons I suspect but shall not elaborate on in the interest of not tilting another player (too early for that);
- finally, a lot of the "low effort" appearance they're using as a push is, in fact, just a blunt communication profile (and sharp can mean "edgy" if they think i sub to xqc on twitch) but as previously mentioned, has nuance to it.

i'm not gonna sit here and explain my every thought with a beautifully written paragraph because i have better things to do, which include making fun of people who expect that of me. if you can't read _into_ the posts and all you can do is parse a simple sentence and extract basic meaning from it based off of the meaning of the words alone, that's strictly your problem and i'm not going to change my playstyle. in other words, if you're incapable of meaningful inference, that is Not My Problem™ and i'm not gonna be the one to work around that
I take it back, xQc viewer was just to state a point. I do think your play style is edgy though.
So my thought is that I am probably being biased on posts which are actually more content than I play it off as. However, I also think that I haven't justified my thinking with the filler section. This is what is also NAI which should have probably had it's own section. 114, 185, 199, 202, 213 I can't see being any sort of indication from alignment. Scum you ar eposting to post which then fall under filler, town you're not giving anything to work with on these posts, go to NAI.
In post 313, osuka wrote:that said, you have a few questions that i would actually call good at the end of 275.

1, it's way too early to be calling out names for an execution today so i'm going to refrain from answering that bit of the first question because it's stupid and i'm not going to engage with that. that said, whoever you should push is whatever scumread you have that you think you can make a substantial push towards, even if it's a slot you don't actually have high confidence is scum. that could be myself, for example, but if you want to push me you'll have to do a lot better than what you just did

2 and 3 are impossible (loaded?) questions to answer on page 13 but i can say that i would probably not shoot andres because i think i can personally get more out of that slot. i don't think i would vig you either because if you're town, that's a bad kill and if you're scum, i'm not particularly threatened by you. either way, better shots to make here. as for protection, i really don't have a clue because i'm just about the only slot that's about to throw hands and i don't even think i qualify as a good protect target yet either. feel free to ask me these questions again in 20 pages and i'll probably have something more substantial for you
Let me clarify, I don't intentionally do loaded questions. If I dislike the answer I dislike it but I'm not sitting ready with a response.
1 - Standardly picking someone to lim or day vig (how every anyone wants to word it) I don't think it an issue. There are many factors to put into other than you are getting scum. Who is a mis lim? Who gives off the most information already? Let me confirm though, I did the posts because I said I would. I read the games because I said I would. If you think this is all my "push" on you, you're wrong. I just know that you're not the only scum. I could be wrong, but anything I don't like I'll push.

2 - It's the same as 1. Surely someone here looks to be a mis lim / scum potential. I'd have a few names I wouldn't hate to shoot tonight without additinoal information.
3 - It's the reverse, someone who is a help to town. Maybe a decent town read already.

This is actually more for further in the game. With that known, I don't feel the need for anything further on this though.

What's your thoughts on PawnsGambit claiming that you are scum hunting?

It's late here so I'm gonig to bed though.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 291, Andante wrote:
In post 282, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 280, Andante wrote:
In post 182, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 121, Anya wrote: while Salsa on the other hand is clearly town for taking that push so personally from osuka so i would classify her as a city
Actually as much as it pains me to say it, I kind of agree with this.

Ah yes, 2 of yall called it town, that's why it stuck with me, like, if anything, I've had more meltdowns as scum than town... not sure why a non game related thing sold 2 of you on salsa being town...
are you scum reading both of them?

I'm saying I'm a little sus of them, it's too early to have genuine reads when everyone has just been posting whatever
I think this is crap btw. So you’re allowed to be suspicious of players for having some reads, but nobody can question you on two Scum reads? If anything I would actually expect you to have a vague sense of what you think of VFP by now too. Maybe even Save The Dragons. Like I don’t think it’s entirely unbelievable that someone would hold some sort of view of those slots.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

So just suggesting that everyone has just been posting whatever and reads can’t be genuine is a load of crap.

VOTE: Andante
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

@Green Crayons can you post? What’s going on? You actually tried to stay somewhat involved as Scum last time we played and revealed your alignment somewhat quickly in my eyes. Are you trying to avoid that here?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 262, Save The Dragons wrote:green crayons and haschel cedricson, are you happy with your votes?
im always happy with my votes
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 263, VFP wrote:
In post 262, Save The Dragons wrote:green crayons and haschel cedricson, are you happy with your votes?
More important question for Green is what did do for him?
@Green
gave me a point of reference to see if my one prior experience with Salsa would be informative, because she was giving me pings of her prior play where she ultimately ended up showing herself as obvtown

more or less a moot point now bc i think her blow up was solidly town
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 275, VFP wrote:Yeah I'm torn on Osuka from games played.
Town games, he's just an edgy xQc fan.
Scum games he is as I said previously as more direct anger of being caught / fake anger to re direct. The only difference is he winds his neck in a lot more as scum, I guess to appease the player list instead. So it will be interesting to see here. I'm betting a double down.
Maybe Osuka is just going for town edgy again here though.
this just feels like scum latching on to someone who suspected them as a basis to effort post
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 276, Robert M Hunter wrote:Bad manipulation here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=35578
whats this supposed to link to?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 344, Andresvmb wrote:@Green Crayons can you post? What’s going on? You actually tried to stay somewhat involved as Scum last time we played and revealed your alignment somewhat quickly in my eyes. Are you trying to avoid that here?
lol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”