Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 1371, osuka wrote:
In post 1368, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1364, osuka wrote:
In post 1357, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1350, osuka wrote:are you seriously starting a flash train on a slot nobody's made a real case on
The protector of lurkers has spoken.
if you seriously think flashtraining a slot only because they're lurking is a good idea then i have news for you, buddy

you're a moron
Why are you so intent on engaging RMH like this? If you think they’re Scum shouldn’t you be ignoring them?
absolutely not, because if nobody ever engages with scum they can just coast to endgame. you need to keep them talking so that eventually they do something that makes it extra obvious that they're scum, or maybe turns out you got your read wrong and they're actually town. that's okay too, but the only way you're gonna find out is if _someone_ talks to them
this is the stupidest post in the thread by an order of magnitude
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1370, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1364, osuka wrote:
In post 1357, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1350, osuka wrote:are you seriously starting a flash train on a slot nobody's made a real case on
The protector of lurkers has spoken.
if you seriously think flashtraining a slot only because they're lurking is a good idea then i have news for you, buddy

you're a moron
It's in fact an excellent idea.

you're a moron
i really hope you're trolling me right now because the english dictionary fails me when i try to express just how unbelievably, exceptionally, unequivocally brainless that way of playing the game is

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by osuka »

since this is your first game let me retract some of what i said about you being a moron. everything else stands

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Andante »

attack the play not the players... you 2... if needbe just step away from the thread.... please. it'll make it better for everyone
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:26 pm

In post 1377, osuka wrote:since this is your first game let me retract some of what i said about you being a moron. everything else stands
this is the stupidest post in the thread by an order of magnitude
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by osuka »

like i'll cut you some slack here but i can't sit here and say yeah it's okay to flashtrain a lurker because that's just actually fucking stupid and it's anti-town, because that's essentially a random slot you're lynching and statistically that slot is town

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1377, osuka wrote:since this is your first game let me retract some of what i said about you being a moron. everything else stands

ok cool! now we can work together... and find the bad guys... or just vote out T3 and call it a day
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by osuka »

yeah see ive short-circuited robert's brain

oh well

Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:28 pm

In post 1380, osuka wrote:like i'll cut you some slack here but i can't sit here and say yeah it's okay to flashtrain a lurker because that's just actually fucking stupid and it's anti-town, because that's essentially a random slot you're lynching and statistically that slot is town
Not if you believe that lurking is alignment indicative.

that's just actually fucking stupid
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1380, osuka wrote:like i'll cut you some slack here but i can't sit here and say yeah it's okay to flashtrain a lurker because that's just actually fucking stupid and it's anti-town, because that's essentially a random slot you're lynching and statistically that slot is town

look, I agree with a T3 vote, I'll fight you on it, leave him alone please.

Looking at the Haschel AND T3 iso... it is bad. Pretty much everyone else here has been decently towny. I've been in games with T3 before, I know T3 knows how to towntell, and hit the ground running after subbing in. Which he has not done here, thus a T3 vote feels fine to me
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Andante, I would urge you to take a step back. I don’t think you are reading the game properly if you really think everyone else is being sufficiently Towny. RMH is engaging in this behavior because they’re threatened and don’t know how to respond, and can’t call osuka Scum. At least that’s how I read it.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1383, Robert M Hunter wrote:

you can't make the blanket statement that lurking is AI

Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Haschel and T3 have been objectively scummy, but osuka's brain cell can only perform one task, which is insulting other players indiscriminately, so he's not making the effort of examining Haschel/T3 content, paltry as it is.

Hey maybe osuka is scum, has anyone considered the possibility?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Andante »

osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please. I ask that we keep the focus on finding scum, osuka, if T3 is town, who are some options instead. you're voting vfp, but that vote clearly isn't happening here, so where are your thoughts?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

^ah, well I spoke too soon.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:31 pm

In post 1386, osuka wrote:
In post 1383, Robert M Hunter wrote:

you can't make the blanket statement that lurking is AI
Yes you can, I just did.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

@osuka vote STD. I was re-reading and I started liking VFP actually.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:32 pm

In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please. I ask that we keep the focus on finding scum, osuka, if T3 is town, who are some options instead. you're voting vfp, but that vote clearly isn't happening here, so where are your thoughts?
He can't possibly have a town read on T3. That would be absurd.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1385, Andresvmb wrote:Andante, I would urge you to take a step back. I don’t think you are reading the game properly if you really think everyone else is being sufficiently Towny. RMH is engaging in this behavior because they’re threatened and don’t know how to respond, and can’t call osuka Scum. At least that’s how I read it.

Uh excuse me? if this were my first game, I'd be pissed at osuka right here, and that's exactly how Robert seems to feel. I do think everyone else has been far better than haschel/t3
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please.
There’s some Scum motivation in this too. Make a fight look sufficiently annoying and pollute the thread, and drive Town apathy. I’ve seen it before.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1392, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please. I ask that we keep the focus on finding scum, osuka, if T3 is town, who are some options instead. you're voting vfp, but that vote clearly isn't happening here, so where are your thoughts?
He can't possibly have a town read on T3. That would be absurd.

no, he likely has no read on T3, but I encourage him to like actually think for a second about Haschel and T3's lines... they are not good. at all.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1393, Andante wrote:
In post 1385, Andresvmb wrote:Andante, I would urge you to take a step back. I don’t think you are reading the game properly if you really think everyone else is being sufficiently Towny. RMH is engaging in this behavior because they’re threatened and don’t know how to respond, and can’t call osuka Scum. At least that’s how I read it.

Uh excuse me? if this were my first game, I'd be pissed at osuka right here, and that's exactly how Robert seems to feel. I do think everyone else has been far better than haschel/t3
Sigh. Look I’m going to trust my vote. I think you’re wrong. Just because you’re Town doesn’t mean I have to listen to your view at all. And yeah, I think you’re way off.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1394, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please.
There’s some Scum motivation in this too. Make a fight look sufficiently annoying and pollute the thread, and drive Town apathy. I’ve seen it before.

considering osuka already tried to fight salsa, we're not doing this again... doesn't seem to have this hidden agenda you say it does. honestly the more you talk the more my tr on you slips lmao
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm not saying t3 is town, i'm saying that killing a random slot is pro scum, and that's essentially what this is

i personally think rmh is a good candidate but exec'ing a claimed tracker d1 is stupid so we're not gonna do that, even if i have serious doubts about that claim to begin with. i think asteria might not be a bad option and i'm confident std vs pooky is not tvt so there's at least one scum in there

take your pick

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1396, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1393, Andante wrote:

Sigh. Look I’m going to trust my vote. I think you’re wrong. Just because you’re Town doesn’t mean I have to listen to your view at all. And yeah, I think you’re way off.

I'm not saying you have to sheep me, I'm only fighting we don't get pooky here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”