Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2118, Andante wrote:So if you were town here, you'd be like "no! Andante isn't telling the truth!!" instead, your reaction was more of "crap! I was caught!!"
No. Why would I ever do that. You outed me as town with a gun. If I say you're lying then that means I'm claiming either you're scum lying which is false. And that automatically defaults to they believe you and I'm eliminated, or they believe me and you're eliminated.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2125, Asteria wrote:
In post 2118, Andante wrote:So if you were town here, you'd be like "no! Andante isn't telling the truth!!" instead, your reaction was more of "crap! I was caught!!"
No. Why would I ever do that. You outed me as town with a gun. If I say you're lying then that means I'm claiming either you're scum lying which is false. And that automatically defaults to they believe you and I'm eliminated, or they believe me and you're eliminated.

you never figured I was reaction testing? so if you wanna keep that gunned claim. give the report, cause at this point, you'd only be helping scum
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2123, Datisi wrote:
In post 2116, Asteria wrote:
@mod Are the mafia (besides the doc) regardless of their role considered to have a gun?
all mafia are considered to have a gun except for traitors and doctors.
Thank you

So in this case unless we do have a traitor I guess I would likely be ccing koba
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Andante »

As I've said 3 times already, I was reaction testing you. I have you down as no gun.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2126, Andante wrote:

you never figured I was reaction testing? so if you wanna keep that gunned claim. give the report, cause at this point, you'd only be helping scum
I thought you were at first since I didn't realize my role was considered to be a gun but I guess it does make sense. Also you scumread me so makes sense you targeted me. I guess I'll ask the mod to confirm if I do have a gun but pretty sure I do
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Andante »

@everyone else I think we caught one lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2129, Asteria wrote:
In post 2126, Andante wrote:

I thought you were at first since I didn't realize my role was considered to be a gun but I guess it does make sense. Also you scumread me so makes sense you targeted me. I guess I'll ask the mod to confirm if I do have a gun but pretty sure I do

maybe I have you down as having a gun... who knows. I love this reaction test which you are failing misserably
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Asteria »

You didn't. If this was actually a reaction test then you outed a PR for no reason and I was dumb and should've double checked if I have a gun or not
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2132, Asteria wrote:You didn't. If this was actually a reaction test then you outed a PR for no reason and I was dumb and should've double checked if I have a gun or not

Well yeah, I've clearly outed a pr if you are in fact real, and I see no reason for you to not claim at this point. (I literally checked someone completely different lmao)
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Asteria »

Ok well I don't see a point in hiding my role now that scum can pretty much figure out at least what type of role I am. I'm a town non-consecutive night neapolitan. So every second night I target someone and find out if they're a vanilla townie or not. I targeted someone last night who is vanilla town so I have somebody conftown who I won't out right away.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Andante »

Which scum would kill the scummy tracker claim over me/vig.... so honestly, based on the kill, I honestly wanna say osuka and pooky weren't responsible for it. that tracker claim would've been so easy to attack here, like, even if he caught a scum, just be like "nahhh he's fake! why else didn't he die??" so I feel like scum would also have this reaction like asteria, instantly going "uhhh I'm pr yeah!!!"
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Asteria »

Now that I've claimed can you say who you targeted. If you have someone as no gun then that partially clears them unless we think they're a doctor or traitor
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2134, Asteria wrote:Ok well I don't see a point in hiding my role now that scum can pretty much figure out at least what type of role I am. I'm a town non-consecutive night neapolitan. So every second night I target someone and find out if they're a vanilla townie or not. I targeted someone last night who is vanilla town so I have somebody conftown who I won't out right away.

hmmm so you have a confirmed town... I have a confirmed ng (I'd bet they're also vt) hmmmmm I'd love more thoughts on this claim, lemons, I know you're around

UNVOTE: Asteria

now I go figure out wtf neopolitan is other than an ice cream flavor lol

(if you're actually town, sorry for outing you, you were a sr, and I just had to test you)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Andante »

"As an anti-town role, the Neapolitan is equivalent to a Vanilla Cop and slightly weaker than a Role Cop, in that its primary purpose is to determine which players are Power Roles and worth killing. It gains utility in multiball games, where it can also be used to find the rival scumteam more effectively than the other alternatives."

hmmmm I could see it being a maf claim though
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:57 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

i've had a lot of time to try and process whatever the fuck happened in the closing hours of D1 and i think i've concluded that anya stealing "dragon-slaying cred", while monumentally stupid, is probably not scum AI.

we can get into the WIFOM of the dumb mafia choice (whether it's smart scum trying to look dumb or dumb scum being dumb scum) but i do have to say yeah, it's looking more likely than not that the people yelling about how obviously fake the tracker claim was are probably not scum

andante the reaction test here was a decent idea but executed a bit sloppily. i'm torn between thinking asteria's claim is too specific to be fake and too convenient to not be. think i'll leave my vote where it is for now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Andante »

you'd also definitely have a gun, so if you're real... that vig situation is still a thing...
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Asteria »

No worries. It would have been a good play if I actually was scum but you couldn't have known that I wasn't

I actually think there's a chance we targeted the same person. So whenever you're ready to claim your target wait for me to claim first. I don't want you to claim the same person then just say I copied your claim as an easy cop out
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2139, InsidiousLemons wrote:i've had a lot of time to try and process whatever the fuck happened in the closing hours of D1 and i think i've concluded that anya stealing "dragon-slaying cred", while monumentally stupid, is probably not scum AI.

we can get into the WIFOM of the dumb mafia choice (whether it's smart scum trying to look dumb or dumb scum being dumb scum) but i do have to say yeah, it's looking more likely than not that the people yelling about how obviously fake the tracker claim was are probably not scum

andante the reaction test here was a decent idea but executed a bit sloppily. i'm torn between thinking asteria's claim is too specific to be fake and too convenient to not be. think i'll leave my vote where it is for now

tbh I TRed Anya there, like I was pretty certain dragons was flipping town, but Anya did wait a while, and only hammered cause I was about to lmao like, I didn't really sr her for day end
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

ehhh honestly, you should just out the vt, I'd almost bet we have the same person which would be great.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

cause if you're real, I doubt we have a cop
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:00 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 2140, Andante wrote:you'd also definitely have a gun, so if you're real... that vig situation is still a thing...
not sure i understand this comment. are you speaking of the possibility that asteria is maf PR? what vig situation?

why on earth would you hammer if you were pretty certain dragons was flipping town? what was the thought process there?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2138, Andante wrote:"As an anti-town role, the Neapolitan is equivalent to a Vanilla Cop and slightly weaker than a Role Cop, in that its primary purpose is to determine which players are Power Roles and worth killing. It gains utility in multiball games, where it can also be used to find the rival scumteam more effectively than the other alternatives."

Yeah which is the annoying part about my role. I've targeted someone I thought was vanilla town though and playing to try to confirm players. A no result is useless to me because I could be outing a town PR or scum and it's high risk
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2145, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2140, Andante wrote:you'd also definitely have a gun, so if you're real... that vig situation is still a thing...
not sure i understand this comment. are you speaking of the possibility that asteria is maf PR? what vig situation?

why on earth would you hammer if you were pretty certain dragons was flipping town? what was the thought process there?

neopolitans have guns, vigs have guns, I have a gun, that's 3 guns there, 1 more in play. at least 1 scum has a gun. so if the 3 pr claims are real, we have a traitor in play
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2146, Asteria wrote:
In post 2138, Andante wrote:"As an anti-town role, the Neapolitan is equivalent to a Vanilla Cop and slightly weaker than a Role Cop, in that its primary purpose is to determine which players are Power Roles and worth killing. It gains utility in multiball games, where it can also be used to find the rival scumteam more effectively than the other alternatives."

Yeah which is the annoying part about my role. I've targeted someone I thought was vanilla town though and playing to try to confirm players. A no result is useless to me because I could be outing a town PR or scum and it's high risk

I don't think we have hidden prs anymore lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Andante »

if anything I honestly sr Koba/Crayon's slot even more right now...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”