Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Klaus Hargreeves »

In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

It's Lila, she suggested this weird baton strategy because her partner was inactive, then kept pressuring us to vote. Vanya is town from jump-starting this game into actual scum hunting.

I don't see Lila/Vanya though, that'd be one hell of a scum theatre.
“My cult is going to be so pissed… I told them we had until 2019.” - Klaus
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:17 am

also, how obvious was my identity?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

In post 374, Lila Pitts wrote:HECTICCCCCCC
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:22 am

In post 286, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:I'm Morning doing impressions of the following:

Flea
Flea pretending to be bugs
Bugs pretending to be Flea
OkaPoka
GeorgeBailey (this one was really poor im sorry abt that)
Someone pretending to be me
god damnit i thought you were also flea.

so uh... earlier. When I said I was trying to impersonate Five...... lol.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:27 am

In post 376, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:also, how obvious was my identity?
Bugs gave themself away instantaneously () - self explanatory

Oka gave himself away in his third post () - no one else uses "u" so religiously (among other shortened slang like plz). Also gave the appearance of trying to obfuscate identity which i didnt expect Flea/bugs to really try to do

Flea gave faeself away in faer second post () - "Are you the scums again" just doesnt seem like a sentence you could easily come up with as not flea

You're the only player who wasn't given away on the first page but i had the advantage of PoE. i did notice the two emoticons (>.<) and (:<) but i elected to ignore them in favour of Five being clearly flea -- but before Five posted i didnt know who you were

I think realistically as paragon I wouldn't have been able to tell the diff between GeorgeBailey and Morning on the first page. Mayyyybe you could take into account how Vanya did multiple impressions which would be pretty high effort for something pretty unimportant which is like my motto in life, so overall i think you probably obfuscated your identity the best actually
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:30 am

In post 372, Lila Pitts wrote:yes, strokes beard , ahh you have indeed have a sharp eye young one, finding the hidden clues and deeper meanings of my posts. mmh.
i had the same idea to hide someone elses name in a poem but i am not as lyrically gifted as you are sadly

verrrry nice crumb tho
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:32 am

In post 374, Lila Pitts wrote:why is nancy alt guessing
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:33 am

In post 373, Lila Pitts wrote:koba

do you not know that five is town?
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:36 am

In post 375, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

It's Lila, she suggested this weird baton strategy because her partner was inactive, then kept pressuring us to vote. Vanya is town from jump-starting this game into actual scum hunting.

I don't see Lila/Vanya though, that'd be one hell of a scum theatre.
I agree that was bad of them for town's chances

If you were aware that Alli's behaviour necessitated a shitty elim, why were you so surprised when we rushed it through?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:39 am

Hm...

Do you think Lila asking "Who between Five/Alli is the better carry?" was a forced question?

The more obvious question to ask would be, who is more likely scum. We already had consensus that Alli was scummier -- and yet, Lila killed Five because Five would "be a more useful town IC asset" and is "scarier at scum", essentially

We were getting to a point where:

A.) an elim had to happen IMMEDIATELY, we were gonna die to paragon guess if we didnt. That meant Five/Alli were the only targets
and
B.) Five had one townlean from me and no other content -- Alli was suspected by both Klaus and I

Had Klaus or I been picked to do the elimination, we definitely would have killed Alli. I don't think Klaus could have wormed out of it and I know I would have done it easily (it'd have also been even harder for me to worm out of it when i townread Five).
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:46 am

In post 176, Lila Pitts wrote:vanya whats ur read on five
In post 178, Lila Pitts wrote:actually vanya who is the better carry out of alli and five
Something really interesting is that it seems Lila was unaware i was townreading Five so maybe that's why he gave me the elimination choice. I was pretty much a total wildcard

If the team is Lila/Alli this is definitely *the* forced thought process Lila had to do

HOWEVER

The only problem left is that Lila did give me the ability to choose the elim at first, and at the time who did it seem like I'd pick? ....
In post 105, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:how the fuck did you follow the 7pm instructions perfectly but dO AND say nothing both when they were given adn wwhen you arrived?

mm ya ok thx

VOTE: Klaus sorry i dont buy that
In post 106, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:OK. Be real with me here. Is the team Klaus/Allison?

Or is it perhaps Lila with one of those two?

Five, I'm really counting on you here.
In post 150, Lila Pitts wrote:i pick vanya
I suspected Klaus, Lila, Allison. Basically everyone but Five. It seems like I suspected Klaus most heavily as well at the time.

BUT!!!!!! WE CAN SEE THAT LILA WAS UNAWARE I TOWNREAD FIVE! WHICH MEANS!!!!!!!!!

When Lila gave me the elimination or elimination picker, it was most likely I would choose to execute Klaus, followed by a tie between everyone else. It's the safest option possible if Klaus is town and team is Alli/Lila. Picking Klaus would have been the riskiest option given they townread Lila/Vanya and scumread Alli
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:47 am

In post 385, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:When Lila gave me the elimination or elimination picker, it was most likely I would choose to execute Klaus, followed by a tie between everyone else. It's the safest option possible if Klaus is town and team is Alli/Lila.

Picking Klaus would have been riskier than giving it to me by FAR, given Klaus townread Lila/Vanya and scumread Alli
edited for clarity
Five Hargreeves
Five Hargreeves
Goon
Five Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Five Hargreeves »

In post 379, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Flea gave faeself away in faer second post (22) - "Are you the scums again" just doesnt seem like a sentence you could easily come up with as not flea

You're the only player who wasn't given away on the first page but i had the advantage of PoE. i did notice the two emoticons (>.<) and (:<) but i elected to ignore them in favour of Five being clearly flea -- but before Five posted i didnt know who you were
wat.

Flea is not the only person to use emoticons....

Flea is probably the only one to make emoticons a thing and Kaomojis are an instant giveaway admittedly...

And since when is 22 the only thing that can come from my mind?!
"I don't think I'm better than you; I know I'm better than you." - Five
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:52 am

In post 387, Five Hargreeves wrote:
In post 379, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Flea gave faeself away in faer second post (22) - "Are you the scums again" just doesnt seem like a sentence you could easily come up with as not flea

wat.

Flea is not the only person to use emoticons....

Flea is probably the only one to make emoticons a thing and Kaomojis are an instant giveaway admittedly...

And since when is 22 the only thing that can come from my mind?!
No -- you see those two emoticons are at the top of your most recent posts. If someone were to try and impersonate you, it'd be likely they use those. I have them in my own document. You have it right, that's why i didnt trust those being an indicator of you.

Also I'm not saying 22 is the only thing that can come from your mind, I'm saying it's too creative for someone to impersonate easily. i think you're hard to imitate
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

look i could address ur speculation about me being scum but i think its fairly evident that going down that path requires too much tinfoil

the very creation of the baton passing should be evidence enough im town, ive created a plot device for all of us to analyze, if i were to make a religious metaphor, im basically God because I've created meaning out of nothing.

now im not that arrogant to think im god, but i think jesus is apt for me.

@vanya you should watch les mis

@klaus ur identity was poe 50/50 for me
"Is it okay that I don't hate you like I hate most people?" - Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

with that being said i never expected to get 'u' analyzed wtf
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 12:00 pm

The alternative is as follows: Klaus receives the baton but knows he can't use the kill since it'd have to be Alli -- so he hands it to Lila for her to pick.

Klaus' confusion about what we were doing exactly makes this kind of messy cause I never really passed the baton to him and I'm not sure he realized killing someone was an option or not

But it's still possible nonetheless
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

i think this is as simple as

is vanya town? if yes its klaus/allison, if no its klaus/vanya
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

i know a 50/50 isn't 'simple' but i think if ive played with tweet a lot id be fairly confident in their alignment by now
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 12:04 pm

In post 392, Lila Pitts wrote:i think this is as simple as

is vanya town? if yes its klaus/allison, if no its klaus/vanya
yea i think the game is solved for you if you're town, im both happy and envious of town!you
In post 389, Lila Pitts wrote:@vanya you should watch les mis
also will do sometime tbh assuming it's on netflix
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

snaileybailey post more plz im bored tbh and i want to guess ur identity
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

Why would you do this again
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Hectic »

Alright, I want to reread this game while actually knowing the identities, so:

Lila - Oka
Vanya - Morning
Allison - bugspray
Five - Flea
Klaus - GeorgeBailey

Correct?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

I actually love how Morning imitated Flea and bugspray so well in the first 2 pages, should've figured that was Morning doing her research

Even dropped this oka morsel probably because of what I said in the paragon PT last time lol
In post 39, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:klaus, five, where are thou
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 73, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Klaus Reevaluting identities... I think I'm better with a Klaus exe.
Strange, what had GeorgeBailey done that was scummy for him?
In post 85, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:i took fives identity into account but forgot about klausssssssss (xωx)

oki so klaus wouldnt be here regardless of alignment, five is more likely to play as scum FROM WHTA I CAN TEL...?
Nice distorted Morning impression
In post 105, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:how the fuck did you follow the 7pm instructions perfectly but dO AND say nothing both when they were given adn wwhen you arrived?

mm ya ok thx

VOTE: Klaus sorry i dont buy that
Not sure about this
In post 137, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:who the fuckm am i voting fr again
Hello again, bugspray
In post 177, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Maybe it's Alli and Alli really is burnt out on being a scumbutt.
Titus?
In post 179, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Five is usually pretty high effort as scum. I've seen openwolfing, I've seen deepwolfing...
In post 183, Lila Pitts wrote:ehh i think i can outtown both of you and im pretty confident in this dynamic lets be safe
VOTE: five
so nobody gets paranoia'd if five/allison are town
In post 185, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Five Copy copy copy
but... you had good reasoning for why Five (Flea) is town, why copy the vote anyway?
In post 189, Lila Pitts wrote:thatd be really bad i think i pretty much outted myself in the last like 5 posts
You were all much more transparent by this point, wish I was reading lol
In post 193, Lila Pitts wrote:klaus + five maybe?
In post 195, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Five

Fine. I wanted to enjoy this game longer though.
Extremely sus. Sees suggestion of him being in the pool, wants to "enjoy" game for longer, still hammers
In post 205, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 203, Lila Pitts wrote:maybe this is all a fever dream and paragons already won
this is extremely possible it should not have been that hard for them
Sigh, curse my inactivity
In post 223, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:i hope Hectic didnt wasn't able to get too involved with the guess
shudder
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
In post 236, Maruchan wrote:Morning Tweet DM'd me a perfect alt guess as of this post:
In post 26, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:HEY ANYONE HOME?

JINGLE DOESNT COUNT.

I GOTS APOCALYPSES TO START AND SHADOWREALMS TO BE AT! I DON'T GOTS ALL DAY
Damn, we're slacking
In post 244, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Also, Hectic is exceptionally good at reading me so basically all you need to do is find the third townie.
In post 245, Lila Pitts wrote:hectic supposedly has a secret way of reading me that never fails so all you need to do is find the third townie :^)
grumble grumble grumble this doesn't help. It's a lot harder to read you two by meta when you're obfuscating
In post 247, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Your confidence in your reasoning that all scum had to be inside or outside seems a tad.. overblown
In post 248, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Here lemme read it really slowly so i actually understand it though cause im kinda slow myself
In post 249, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:No, as scum i dont think i wouldve wanted to pick because it'd generate info regardless of who my partner is. It's like 2/3 odds that my partner isn't chosen i think so I would take that rather than potentially help town out

If I'm getting it
townier sequence

Then we have a long fruitful conversation between Vanya and Lila. Vanya looks much townier from this
In post 336, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:I really can't fake being this scattered, i use other emotions as scum, usually a lot of self-depreciation and apologizing type stuff with varying results

as town i empty the contents of the temporary holding space inside my brain into the thread every 30 seconds. Even when it doesnt make sense and i havent even read it myself. Why? Because i cant do it as scum so i may as well demonstrate towniness the best way i can
nice

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”