Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

Cause bugs isnt actually burnt out as scum i made that up, bugs would probably maybe slightly like scum more

Either way it comes across like bugs thought they had lost 15 pages ago and stopped caring versus didn't care to play scum
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

In post 550, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 409, Hectic wrote:Idk, I don't really see it being George and bugspray and George hard busses launchbait bugspray. I think they probably just lose in that scenario. Makes sense there's a scum controller on the actives
Well bugs basically scumclaimed in their most recent posts. Posting that you have 0 desires to help the paragons solve is a blatant scumclaim.
you fool i had zero desire because i did not understand that we are at a point where town and paragons can win at the same time
“I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am and still likes me anyway.” - Allison
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:53 am

In post 573, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 564, Allison Hargreeves wrote:nancy if you fucking put me as scum then its like a 322 buty you dont get anything out of it
????

I have no clue what you’re trying to say with this?

I just don’t understand why scum!Klaus drags his feet on town!Five elim.

If I’m scum!Klaus here, I struggle to hide my overwhelming enthusiasm and glee that both me and my partner are safe.

So, if Klaus is actually scum, the only one he could be scum with is Lila.
He drug his feet for a grand total of 15 seconds it wasn't very long
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:54 am

In post 575, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Cause bugs isnt actually burnt out as scum i made that up, bugs would probably maybe slightly like scum more

Either way it comes across like bugs thought they had lost 15 pages ago and stopped caring versus didn't care to play scum
vanya town
its lila klaus
“I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am and still likes me anyway.” - Allison
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:54 am

So if bugs is scum what's the reasoning for them ignoring this game, do you think?
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:55 am

im v confident in my scuumgame rn. if i roleld scum i would have downloaded a second browser to sray logged into my secret alt
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:56 am

But also if it's not bugs then what was the point for Lila to do all that reasoning to hit Five instead of Alli
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 566, Lila Pitts wrote:idk what to say hectic im town ive taken too many risks to be scum and done too many things that help the town win condition, and sure it indirectly helps the scum win condition too but there are better ways to lowkey help the scum win condition. i dont feel like i can win tho because you want to pick me + klaus/allison no matter what so the only thing im trying to do is townspew myself but if you disagree that my actions are protown and think my towntells dont apply this game like i really don't know lol its like a kafka novel

whatever okay bye for real

yes nancy i was allison last game

i literally self limmed last game and town lost and i felt like we partially lost because i self limmed, i actually had the right thread going (and solve) and could push on maruchan but i bought her stupid explanation of why she wasn't responding because it was too funny not too believe. i ended being ic and i felt like i was the best at townspewing and pooky seemed to agree which is why i didn't want to self lim this game because i thought i could just townspew again but apparently not i really don't know
I'm not that opposed to going Klaus + Allison instead. It feels convenient but sometimes the roll is just like that and maybe George distances knowing he has to gambit to win this

This setup is hard
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:57 am

In post 580, Allison Hargreeves wrote:im v confident in my scuumgame rn. if i roleld scum i would have downloaded a second browser to sray logged into my secret alt
It's true that you won that last won I read, maybe my evaluation of you and Five got mixed up or maybe they should be similiar. I townread Five for this reason, they would have been here as scum. maybe it applies to both of u
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Hectic »

Lila Klaus is my best guess still but wouldn't suprised at all if wrong

But the longer Klaus doesn't care to post, the more likely Vanya/Klaus is a thing and it's because Klaus doesn't fear losing and doesn't want to tip the balance
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I unvoted because I’m doubting bugs is scum now. I could see a Lila/Klaus team, which is why he picked Lila to decide. No freaking way does scum!Klaus pick a townie to make that decision.

So it could actually be Lila/Klaus.

So either Klaus is town or he’s scum with Lila.

Because it makes absolutely no sense for Klaus to be scum here with anyone else.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:59 am

In post 582, Hectic wrote:
In post 566, Lila Pitts wrote:idk what to say hectic im town ive taken too many risks to be scum and done too many things that help the town win condition, and sure it indirectly helps the scum win condition too but there are better ways to lowkey help the scum win condition. i dont feel like i can win tho because you want to pick me + klaus/allison no matter what so the only thing im trying to do is townspew myself but if you disagree that my actions are protown and think my towntells dont apply this game like i really don't know lol its like a kafka novel

whatever okay bye for real

yes nancy i was allison last game

i literally self limmed last game and town lost and i felt like we partially lost because i self limmed, i actually had the right thread going (and solve) and could push on maruchan but i bought her stupid explanation of why she wasn't responding because it was too funny not too believe. i ended being ic and i felt like i was the best at townspewing and pooky seemed to agree which is why i didn't want to self lim this game because i thought i could just townspew again but apparently not i really don't know
I'm not that opposed to going Klaus + Allison instead. It feels convenient but sometimes the roll is just like that and maybe George distances knowing he has to gambit to win this

This setup is hard
there is no world where a bugspray+georgebailey scumteam is this tactical
we would fucking meme so hard
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:00 am

In post 585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I unvoted because I’m doubting bugs is scum now. I could see a Lila/Klaus team, which is why he picked Lila to decide. No freaking way does scum!Klaus pick a townie to make that decision.

Because it makes absolutely no sense for Klaus to be scum here with anyone else.
if town!klaus then the team has to be lila vanya but i think vanya spewed town enough to be town and five is flipped and i have my role pm
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:00 am

If bugs were scum with George they both would have gone nuts probably
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Hectic »

I like bugspray's posting

Klaus + Lila/Vanya
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:02 am

Are u wavering on me
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:02 am

if i were SCUM i wouldnt BE HERE rn

im delaying a shower for this

u know i dont like playin scum
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:03 am

go take a shower, seriously
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:03 am

SIGH
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 584, Hectic wrote:Lila Klaus is my best guess still but wouldn't suprised at all if wrong

But the longer Klaus doesn't care to post, the more likely Vanya/Klaus is a thing and it's because Klaus doesn't fear losing and doesn't want to tip the balance
But why does scum!Klaus pick Lila as the eliminator though?

I guess because it really doesn’t matter to him which of Five/Allison dies.

Anyway, I think Koba was right on Allison/bugspray!town.

I suppose that could also be an argument for Klaus/Vanya.

Oka just seems tonally off but if he sounded the same as last game, I might be wrong.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Hectic »

Klaus, come spew your partner please

It's a gamestate read, Vanya
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Hectic »

Independently speaking I still townread Vanya but Klaus lurking is SUS
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 587, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I unvoted because I’m doubting bugs is scum now. I could see a Lila/Klaus team, which is why he picked Lila to decide. No freaking way does scum!Klaus pick a townie to make that decision.

if town!klaus then the team has to be lila vanya but i think vanya spewed town enough to be town and five is flipped and i have my role pm
Okay, Allison/bugspray is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Oka, who were you last time?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Okay, yeah I was confused because Allison kept saying Oka was scum. :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”