Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Hectic »

Last time Oka was Allison
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 600, Hectic wrote:Last time Oka was Allison
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=86298&user_select%5B%5D=35121

Even post-game here he’s playing differently. Wtf’s up with all of the excessively long wall posts this game?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Hectic »

He was voted out last time so didn't have to show he was town, I can see it from both alignments this game
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 602, Hectic wrote:He was voted out last time so didn't have to show he was town, I can see it from both alignments this game
It could be Klaus/Vanya because Allison being town changes everything.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 603, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 602, Hectic wrote:He was voted out last time so didn't have to show he was town, I can see it from both alignments this game
Like if you know both Five and Allison are town, it really doesn’t matter which one you elim.

So Allison being town actually looks better for Lila now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

A huge part of my Lila sr was based off of him trying to save his buddy but Allison being town, makes this no longer scum indicative.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 596, Hectic wrote:Independently speaking I still townread Vanya but Klaus lurking is SUS
Thing is would scum!Klaus pick his buddy as the chosen “eliminator”?

Because considering both Five/Allison town, he can safely choose either one but yet he picks Lila. Wouldn’t scum!Klaus pick Vanya so he could blame her after the fact?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Hectic »

Morning, I hope you're not finally breaking out of your scum meta in a silly micro game, are you? Surely you would've saved it for a grander setting, right?!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Vanya/Lila look unaligned, so it’s not both.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 607, Hectic wrote:Morning, I hope you're not finally breaking out of your scum meta in a silly micro game, are you? Surely you would've saved it for a grander setting, right?!
My main concern with Tweetie is her not trying harder to save Five - her hardclaimed only tr. Why didn’t she fight harder to push Allison who she wasn’t tr?

I don’t see any real attempt on her part to ever try to save Five and if that’s your only tr, I find the paragons figured out all of our alts excuse kind’ve weak.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 142, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:ya pick some1 to pick some1
Alisae?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Also claiming dead town after the fact is extremely convenient because obviously we already know Five is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 105, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:how the fuck did you follow the 7pm instructions perfectly but dO AND say nothing both when they were given adn wwhen you arrived?

mm ya ok thx

VOTE: Klaus sorry i dont buy that
Vanya's last vote was Klaus so I can see why Klaus would pick Lila over Vanya, Nancy

(assuming it's a Klaus/Lila team)
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 497, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Idk abt the Oka energy stuff cause like Oka definitely matched my amount of energy i thought

Bugspray may or may not be burnt out at scum that's just random conjecture my mind generated im starting to believe. Can't really get clarity on that tho when they aren't here.

It is worth noting that bugs revealing their identity caused Klaus to SR there, I SR there for fictional reasons, the momentum was certainly heading there to be honest but the game we played unfortunately shot it in another direction which was highly unlucky or perhaps intentional

IDK i just really dont think Klaus would bus bugs after that like it seems like too much and unlikely for him to do as well
Klaus didn’t care which one them got elimed, so that why he can’t be scum with Allison who I now think is pretty obvious town now.

But yeah, Klaus/Allison never a team here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 612, Hectic wrote:
In post 105, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:how the fuck did you follow the 7pm instructions perfectly but dO AND say nothing both when they were given adn wwhen you arrived?

mm ya ok thx

VOTE: Klaus sorry i dont buy that
Vanya's last vote was Klaus so I can see why Klaus would pick Lila over Vanya, Nancy

(assuming it's a Klaus/Lila team)
Oh right. Is Lila/Vanya even possible, do you think?

In one BoP game I recall duckling and Enter were hard distancing each other.

So Klaus/Vanya is definitely possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

In post 603, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
If Lila were town they'd be pushing this way harder and not getting tripped up by me for whatever reason dontcha think
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:53 am

In post 607, Hectic wrote:Morning, I hope you're not finally breaking out of your scum meta in a silly micro game, are you? Surely you would've saved it for a grander setting, right?!
course not, that'd be just too silly! I haven't had a chance to see what my scum meta will be like now in a while

Do i seem like marathon morning to you? I felt like that this game, personally. Like the one where i threw Noraa out
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:54 am

In post 608, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Vanya/Lila look unaligned, so it’s not both.
u should let Vanya/Lila win anyway that wouldve been a hell of an effort
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 375, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

It's Lila, she suggested this weird baton strategy because her partner was inactive, then kept pressuring us to vote. Vanya is town from jump-starting this game into actual scum hunting.

I don't see Lila/Vanya though, that'd be one hell of a scum theatre.
I just don’t understand why scum!Klaus makes this post if Allison’s town.

So that would mean Lila/Vanya.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:57 am

In post 609, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
My main concern with Tweetie is her not trying harder to save Five - her hardclaimed only tr. Why didn’t she fight harder to push Allison who she wasn’t tr?

I don’t see any real attempt on her part to ever try to save Five and if that’s your only tr, I find the paragons figured out all of our alts excuse kind’ve weak.
You think I'm with Alli? If not why does this matter, i could have killed either then

My reasoning for the Five townread was as follows: Flea is nothing like faer last game and additionally fae generally plays hard as scum. However, Alli also didnt play the game so really i was making reads out of thin air. It wasnt strong and i have confidence problems with my own reads

The alts being stupid obvious isn't just an excuse, it completely morphed how i played. u know?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:58 am

In post 610, Hectic wrote:
In post 142, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:ya pick some1 to pick some1
Alisae?
idk what i was doing i was completely ad libbing by that point
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 617, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 608, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Vanya/Lila look unaligned, so it’s not both.
u should let Vanya/Lila win anyway that wouldve been a hell of an effort
Because you’re the actual scumteam.

Klaus really doesn’t sound like he has any kind of an agenda.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:58 am

In post 611, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also claiming dead town after the fact is extremely convenient because obviously we already know Five is town.
Huh?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:59 am

If u guys guess Vanya/Lila ima lose my shit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 619, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 609, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

You think I'm with Alli? If not why does this matter, i could have killed either then

My reasoning for the Five townread was as follows: Flea is nothing like faer last game and additionally fae generally plays hard as scum. However, Alli also didnt play the game so really i was making reads out of thin air. It wasnt strong and i have confidence problems with my own reads

The alts being stupid obvious isn't just an excuse, it completely morphed how i played. u know?
I’m not questioning your Five tr but rather why you didn’t try very hard to save them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”