Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 625, Hectic wrote:Nah, I don't think Vanya/Lila is possible, interactions are too clean. Also, Lila wouldn't be putting in effort with the walls if their victory was all but assured anyway
I was hardpushing Lila/Allison at the time.

One thing bothers me, which is Klaus did a complete 180 on Lila post flip.

His solve was the same as what I had initially then he hasn’t done anything since.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

In post 647, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 375, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

this is literally just lhf and blaming me for something that wasn't my fault. if they elimed me instead of five switch our names and tyhis still makes sense
This post keeps bugging me because it’s so weird for scum!Klaus to make it. .
“I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am and still likes me anyway.” - Allison
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 161, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:Er, I choose Lila?
In post 166, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:pick to vote. Vanya wanted to elim you but i'm pretty sure you're town.
In post 169, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:I honestly think this game can't move forward until Allison/Five start posting again though. I feel like we're taking shots in the dark.

pEdit: I picked Lila to pick the eliminate.
In post 375, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

It's Lila, she suggested this weird baton strategy because her partner was inactive, then kept pressuring us to vote. Vanya is town from jump-starting this game into actual scum hunting.

I don't see Lila/Vanya though, that'd be one hell of a scum theatre.
@Klaus can you explain this complete 180 on Lila post flip? Why does Five flipping town totally change your read on them?

@Hectic, do you think this post could be the smoking gun here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Snailey get in here, as the self-proclaimed GB expert, is he town or scum here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
SnaileyBailey
SnaileyBailey
Townie
SnaileyBailey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by SnaileyBailey »

Although I am part of the worldwide snailey fan club, I am unfortunately not very good at reading snailey himself
Fan account of GeorgeBailey
SnaileyBailey
SnaileyBailey
Townie
SnaileyBailey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by SnaileyBailey »

The snailey fan club currently is betting their money on Klaus being a baddie and Lila being a goodie.
Allison being a baddie is something the snailey fan club is not sure on but thinks is probably right.
Then there is the other person that the snailey fan club has forgotten about so we can assume that one is a goodie.
SnaileyBailey
SnaileyBailey
Townie
SnaileyBailey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by SnaileyBailey »

A short clip of the fan club representatives Snailey and Bailey talking:
Snailey: So Bailey what does your half of the fan club think about Lila?
Bailey: Well, Lila says so many unexpected things that we think she's a goodie.
Snailey: Have you ever considered a baddie saying similar things?
Bailey: Yes, but we think it is less likely that Lila is a baddie.
Snailey: I think that Lila is a baddie.
Bailey: We will have to agree to disagree then.
end of clip

And there it is, Snailey and Bailey carrying their team as always.
SnaileyBailey
SnaileyBailey
Townie
SnaileyBailey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by SnaileyBailey »

The Snailey fan club also has a very important message for Okapoka

Unless your name is Okapoka, do not read.

Spoiler: top secret message from the snailey fan club
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

holy shit did you make these urself

this may be the key to ending the anime avatar meta oh my god its so cute
"Is it okay that I don't hate you like I hate most people?" - Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

i feel like the paragons by majority (other than the cutest and bestest member) are just dancing around lila + someone and like idk what to do
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

u know that scene in breaking bad where hank is about to get shot and walt pleads for his life and hanks is like u idiot he made up his mind 10 minutes ago, im both hank and walt
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Who’s scum then @Oka because I’m getting a lot of it’s not me and not a whole helluva lot of who is?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

From Snailey, them being pretty confident on Klaus!scum is really interesting. Just examine associatives, maybe?

I really don’t think it’s Allison because I think scum!bugspray is more of a tryhard then they have been in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Flea’s scumhunting skillz have gotten pretty impressive, maybe I should just sheep faer?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 249, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:No, as scum i dont think i wouldve wanted to pick because it'd generate info regardless of who my partner is. It's like 2/3 odds that my partner isn't chosen i think so I would take that rather than potentially help town out

If I'm getting it
I’m heavily leaning on Klaus!scum now but he picked Lila. Why does Klaus pick Lila if Oka’s a GB buddy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

vanya/klaus
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 665, OkaPoka wrote:vanya/klaus
Note to self posting while gaming is bad
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 260, Lila Pitts wrote:does klaus/allison seriously make sense to you? does allison/vanya seriously make sense to you?
If Klaus is buddies with Allison, I don’t think he lets either youb or Vanya decide the elim. Scum!Klaus would only likely do that if his buddy isn’t in any immediately conceivable jeopardy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Maybe. Tweetie sounds kind’ve high strung in her posting and her voting out Five looks the worst for her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

Nancy i agree with you in fact thats what i felt start of phase
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 384, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Hm...

Do you think Lila asking "Who between Five/Alli is the better carry?" was a forced question?

The more obvious question to ask would be, who is more likely scum. We already had consensus that Alli was scummier -- and yet, Lila killed Five because Five would "be a more useful town IC asset" and is "scarier at scum", essentially

We were getting to a point where:

A.) an elim had to happen IMMEDIATELY, we were gonna die to paragon guess if we didnt. That meant Five/Alli were the only targets
and
B.) Five had one townlean from me and no other content -- Alli was suspected by both Klaus and I

Had Klaus or I been picked to do the elimination, we definitely would have killed Alli. I don't think Klaus could have wormed out of it and I know I would have done it easily (it'd have also been even harder for me to worm out of it when i townread Five).
Okay so based on this, why didn’t you push Allison?

It souds like you’re avoiding responsibility for voting Five instead.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 385, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 176, Lila Pitts wrote:vanya whats ur read on five
In post 178, Lila Pitts wrote:actually vanya who is the better carry out of alli and five
Something really interesting is that it seems Lila was unaware i was townreading Five so maybe that's why he gave me the elimination choice. I was pretty much a total wildcard

If the team is Lila/Alli this is definitely *the* forced thought process Lila had to do

HOWEVER

The only problem left is that Lila did give me the ability to choose the elim at first, and at the time who did it seem like I'd pick? ....
In post 105, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:how the fuck did you follow the 7pm instructions perfectly but dO AND say nothing both when they were given adn wwhen you arrived?

mm ya ok thx

VOTE: Klaus sorry i dont buy that
In post 106, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:OK. Be real with me here. Is the team Klaus/Allison?

Or is it perhaps Lila with one of those two?

Five, I'm really counting on you here.
In post 150, Lila Pitts wrote:i pick vanya
I suspected Klaus, Lila, Allison. Basically everyone but Five. It seems like I suspected Klaus most heavily as well at the time.

BUT!!!!!! WE CAN SEE THAT LILA WAS UNAWARE I TOWNREAD FIVE! WHICH MEANS!!!!!!!!!

When Lila gave me the elimination or elimination picker, it was most likely I would choose to execute Klaus, followed by a tie between everyone else. It's the safest option possible if Klaus is town and team is Alli/Lila. Picking Klaus would have been the riskiest option given they townread Lila/Vanya and scumread Alli
All this really tells me is Alli’s probably town, not much else.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 497, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Idk abt the Oka energy stuff cause like Oka definitely matched my amount of energy i thought

Bugspray may or may not be burnt out at scum that's just random conjecture my mind generated im starting to believe. Can't really get clarity on that tho when they aren't here.

It is worth noting that bugs revealing their identity caused Klaus to SR there, I SR there for fictional reasons, the momentum was certainly heading there to be honest but the game we played unfortunately shot it in another direction which was highly unlucky or perhaps intentional

IDK i just really dont think Klaus would bus bugs after that like it seems like too much and unlikely for him to do as well
Totally crazy thought? Klaus/Alli?

Both Vanya and Lila are trying to solve and the way bugspray lockscum read Lila, makes me think that Allison if scum can only be scum with Klaus.

And since absolutely no one is pushing an Allison/Klaus team, if that’s it, they literally don’t have to do anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 497, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Idk abt the Oka energy stuff cause like Oka definitely matched my amount of energy i thought

Bugspray may or may not be burnt out at scum that's just random conjecture my mind generated im starting to believe. Can't really get clarity on that tho when they aren't here.

It is worth noting that bugs revealing their identity caused Klaus to SR there, I SR there for fictional reasons, the momentum was certainly heading there to be honest but the game we played unfortunately shot it in another direction which was highly unlucky or perhaps intentional

IDK i just really dont think Klaus would bus bugs after that like it seems like too much and unlikely for him to do as well
But Klaus didn’t bus bugs, did he? He hammered Five.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

In post 668, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Maybe. Tweetie sounds kind’ve high strung in her posting and her voting out Five looks the worst for her.
???????????????????????????????????????????

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”