Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 697, Lila Pitts wrote:i know this hurts me but i dont think i agree with that nancy because they want u to follow the entire solve and if you follow the entire solve you would theoretically lose even if u get half of it right
I know but my point is it’s dangerous for scum to do that unless their buddy is already pretty much confiscum because if paragons get half of it right, then they’re well on their way to nailing the entire team, which is why I think Klaus makes the most sense with Vanya.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

yeah klaus started the game off scumreading the two lurk slots and entered phase II picking the other lurk slot and me who obviously is tainted from picking five

he's lurking because my death is pretty much guaranteed and like does it really matter for scum if the paragons guess lila + scum? not really. its kinda like how flea lolcatted last game. achieves the same thing because the game kinda is over
"Is it okay that I don't hate you like I hate most people?" - Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

yeah i think klaus makes the most sense with vanya, but i do think its possible tweet has townspewed herself here so im qualifying myself by saying by poe there is always klaus + allison
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 375, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

It's Lila, she suggested this weird baton strategy because her partner was inactive, then kept pressuring us to vote. Vanya is town from jump-starting this game into actual scum hunting.

I don't see Lila/Vanya though, that'd be one hell of a scum theatre.
It’s definitely possible that this could also be Klaus frustrated with Allison for not doing enough to help him.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

again im shooting myself in the foot here but arent george and bugspray pals i dont think klaus is going to be frustrated at allison here
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 702, Lila Pitts wrote:yeah i think klaus makes the most sense with vanya, but i do think its possible tweet has townspewed herself here so im qualifying myself by saying by poe there is always klaus + allison
Okay, I’m thinking you’re town from this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

yay!

now the important question really imo is has morning tweet townspewed herself imo because if she hasn't then im heavily leaning vanya/klaus but if she has then by poe its just klaus/allison
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 704, Lila Pitts wrote:again im shooting myself in the foot here but arent george and bugspray pals i dont think klaus is going to be frustrated at allison here
That’s exactly how #375 reads to me though. He’s saying it’s you but but bitching at Allison without ever actually calling them scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

the points for vanya is that they've been pretty active and present in everything basically

im a little worried about the fact that in the span of like 5 minutes they went from logical to weird and them bringing up the five/allison kill thing after the flip and then the whole song and dance of not remembering i felt was kinda scummy but i dont really know tweet well and that could be a town/dumbtell
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 706, Lila Pitts wrote:yay!

now the important question really imo is has morning tweet townspewed herself imo because if she hasn't then im heavily leaning vanya/klaus but if she has then by poe its just klaus/allison
Tweetie is extremely fake as scum and she doesn’t really sound that way and she seems to be really trying to sort. Bugs lockscum reading you pings me, considering GB is also pushing you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 707, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 704, Lila Pitts wrote:again im shooting myself in the foot here but arent george and bugspray pals i dont think klaus is going to be frustrated at allison here
That’s exactly how #375 reads to me though. He’s saying it’s you but but bitching at Allison without ever actually calling them scum.
yeah i understand that i guess, like ur reading it as klaus being frustrated at allison

im just saying that i dont think in reality george is going to mad at bugspray here regardless of anything, maybe george wants to come off as frustrated, but he's not actually frustrated if that distinction matters
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 709, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 706, Lila Pitts wrote:yay!

Tweetie is extremely fake as scum and she doesn’t really sound that way and she seems to be really trying to sort. Bugs lockscum reading you pings me, considering GB is also pushing you.
im not going to pretend to have played with tweetie so i cant comment really but if ur reasonably confident enough in tweetie being too far out of her scum meta here which is definitely possible because she has done some very strange probably AI things, then by poe its going to be allison + klaus

its hard for me to really push allison + klaus over vanya + klaus because i dont really believe it in as much but its my 2 cents
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 708, Lila Pitts wrote:the points for vanya is that they've been pretty active and present in everything basically

im a little worried about the fact that in the span of like 5 minutes they went from logical to weird and them bringing up the five/allison kill thing after the flip and then the whole song and dance of not remembering i felt was kinda scummy but i dont really know tweet well and that could be a town/dumbtell
Okay, I don’t believe you make this post as scum. I will re-ISO her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 710, Lila Pitts wrote:
yeah i understand that i guess, like ur reading it as klaus being frustrated at allison

im just saying that i dont think in reality george is going to mad at bugspray here regardless of anything, maybe george wants to come off as frustrated, but he's not actually frustrated if that distinction matters
No, if he’s actually scum with bugs, he’s obviously beyond thrilled. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 332, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:WAIT WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I JUST SAY I DIDNT PASS TO KLAUS WHY DID I GO WITH THAT WHEN YOU SAID I DID

THAT WHOLE CONVERSATION IS FUCKING POINTLESS and i didnt even realize

WHAT AM I DOING

I'm sorry it's been a really taxing week
if u care it was this post that really stood out to me and i was like huh well certainly that means something because me n vanya were kinda talking for a while and then it felt like suddenly her mind just went ???
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 713, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

yep and i dont think if he's town he'd make a post like this @bugs cuz its a little rude and even though i know nothing of the george bug relationship, its probably not something that is truthful. basically what im saying is there isn't going to be a bug scum and george town world i think

or at least this a point against that world
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 166, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:pick to vote. Vanya wanted to elim you but i'm pretty sure you're town.
This could possibly be good cop/bad cop routine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 715, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 713, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

yep and i dont think if he's town he'd make a post like this @bugs cuz its a little rude and even though i know nothing of the george bug relationship, its probably not something that is truthful. basically what im saying is there isn't going to be a bug scum and george town world i think

or at least this a point against that world
Yeah, I’m pretty confident now on GB!scum. Possibly, in Boon uPick, Titus called her buddy an “ass” iirc, so that “harshness” could possibly be buddy indicative. But I think it’s a fake read from GB to suddenly do a total 180 on you like that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 130, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 125, Lila Pitts wrote:from your point of view there is a 50% chance im scum and not much is happening so defending me is a little weirdchamp
Yeah except i'm not blindly flipping a coin. I don't want to lose the game on page 6 when a yolo hammer happens from lurking scum.
This interaction reads anti-associative.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 135, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 125, Lila Pitts wrote:from your point of view there is a 50% chance im scum and not much is happening so defending me is a little weirdchamp
Yeah except i'm not blindly flipping a coin. I don't want to lose the game on page 6 when a yolo hammer happens from lurking scum.
time is running out, klaus!
Possible scum!theatre?

Idk, I still lean bugs > Tweetie but I always think bugs is scummy. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 168, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:So you picked Lila to eliminate which is my preference rather than your own preference which is Alli?
In post 169, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:I honestly think this game can't move forward until Allison/Five start posting again though. I feel like we're taking shots in the dark.

pEdit: I picked Lila to pick the eliminate.
@Oka were you already pushing Five at this point because I could definitely view this as Klaus possibly distancing Alli.

I also didn’t exactly love bugs’ super aggressive tone with me. If you’re actually town here bugs. never ever try that again with me because it will backfire on you 100% of the time.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 118, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 103, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:2 pm for you? Why did you follow the 7 pm direction rather than the "in 30 minutes" direction?
I saw 7pm while I was at work and I guess that's the only words I read of that post and moved on. My brain is a thing.

Also!!! I disagree that Lila's high efforts to hide her original identity is scummy. I see it as townie, since it goes against the paragon wincon.

VOTE: Allison tho. Your pfp quickly outs you and I can only ever see that benefit scum.

Pedit: idk what to say about the 7pm thing.
In post 161, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:Er, I choose Lila?
In post 166, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:pick to vote. Vanya wanted to elim you but i'm pretty sure you're town.
In post 169, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:I honestly think this game can't move forward until Allison/Five start posting again though. I feel like we're taking shots in the dark.

pEdit: I picked Lila to pick the eliminate.
In post 195, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Five

Fine. I wanted to enjoy this game longer though.
Lila was willing to have Vanya pick, which would have been Alli but Klaus made it a point of picking Lila. This could be absolutely brilliant distancing if bugs is scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 135, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
time is running out, klaus!
In post 145, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:why the fuck is this time sensitive
?????
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Five Hargreeves
Five Hargreeves
Goon
Five Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Five Hargreeves »

In post 663, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Flea’s scumhunting skillz have gotten pretty impressive, maybe I should just sheep faer?
They really haven't. :oops: I'm just good at looking good.

Also have I actually flipped? o.o
"I don't think I'm better than you; I know I'm better than you." - Five
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

In post 694, Lila Pitts wrote:pretty much everyone scumreads me and allison and klaus are both my plausible scum partners and neither of them r rocking the boat at all really

i think that should clear me from being partners w either because that means a hypothetical me + them scumteam needs to be okay with a 50/50

and then me + vanya should be self evidently improbable
What are they going to do exactly to prevent a 50/50, shade me? Make it seem like they're teamed?

I don't think they'd do either of those

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”