Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

In post 696, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If I’m scum here, unless my buddy is already pretty much confiscum, I don’t push my buddy here as half of the scumteam. Because let’s say I’m hypothetically scum with Klaus, last thing I want is for paragons to have my buddy as half their solve, so Klaus might have spewed Vanya as his buddy.

It’s of course also possibly wifom to make us think it can’t possibly be Klaus/Lila but it just seems really strange to me that scum!Klaus throws either Allison or Lila under the bus like that.
Why does it matter if you guess one scum, you need both you know. Scum doesnt care if one person is guessed
In post 697, Lila Pitts wrote:i know this hurts me but i dont think i agree with that nancy because they want u to follow the entire solve and if you follow the entire solve you would theoretically lose even if u get half of it right
Yeah i am so confused
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:24 pm

In post 698, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 695, Lila Pitts wrote:ill repeat myself again

klaus/vanya makes the most sense @nancy imo but if ur confident in vanya town then its klaus/allison by poe
Klaus threw both you and Allison under the bus post-flip.
the only alternative would be to scumread me, who was consensus town at the time so that'd take a lot of effort

Also even if Klaus scumread me post flip, that doesnt say anything because it does not matter at all if scum busses right now. They can get their partner confirm-scummed, it does not matter if the exact team is not guessed. So i dont really get how Klaus' reads post flip matter partner wise
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:25 pm

In post 722, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 135, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 130, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 125, Lila Pitts wrote:from your point of view there is a 50% chance im scum and not much is happening so defending me is a little weirdchamp
Yeah except i'm not blindly flipping a coin. I don't want to lose the game on page 6 when a yolo hammer happens from lurking scum.
time is running out, klaus!
In post 145, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:why the fuck is this time sensitive
?????
First quote is pressuring Klaus to vote (I really wanted to see if he'd vote whoever it was with me), second is asking Oka why he needed an answer from Klaus on something like instantly, i dont really remember

Why does this matter exactly?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:28 pm

In post 721, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Lila was willing to have Vanya pick, which would have been Alli but Klaus made it a point of picking Lila. This could be absolutely brilliant distancing if bugs is scum.
Lol yeah if Klaus picking Lila while I was doing my own thing was faked confusion, I'd be very impressed

In reality though it's more likely he was genuinely confused so he did the safer option of handing the elim back to Lila
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:29 pm

we are at the point where we agree it's me/Lila + Klaus yes?
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

In post 727, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 125, Lila Pitts wrote:from your point of view there is a 50% chance im scum and not much is happening so defending me is a little weirdchamp
Yeah except i'm not blindly flipping a coin. I don't want to lose the game on page 6 when a yolo hammer happens from lurking scum.
?????
First quote is pressuring Klaus to vote (I really wanted to see if he'd vote whoever it was with me), second is
asking Oka why he needed an answer from Klaus on something like instantly,
i dont really remember

can you quote where this happened?
“I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am and still likes me anyway.” - Allison
SnaileyBailey
SnaileyBailey
Townie
SnaileyBailey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:26 am

Post by SnaileyBailey »

Bailey thinks that Lila and Allison is a possibility
Snailey also thinks it's possible

Fan account of GeorgeBailey
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:30 am

In post 143, Lila Pitts wrote:i need a third person to do this
In post 144, Lila Pitts wrote:klaus where tf did you go
at the time i thought all 3 of us were going to vote the same person

lila actually wanted two of us to vote somebody then demonstrate they wont quickhammer

i see why it was time sensitive now but obviously when i asked the question i didnt

Again though, why does this matter. i thought it should be kinda obvious what im doing by saying "Time is running out" to Klaus, i was trying to get him to vote more
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:32 am

Lila/Allison is possible partner wise but i townread bugs and not klaus so ya

but partner wise yes, Lila picking Five over Allison was kinda contrived. But -- if Allison/Five are town, that means Lila's little game didnt have any risk associated, so there's that i guess. Remember Lila originally wasnt going to play that game -- he was going to just have 2 ppl vote and then demonstrate he wont quickhammer. the game changed
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 725, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 696, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If I’m scum here, unless my buddy is already pretty much confiscum, I don’t push my buddy here as half of the scumteam. Because let’s say I’m hypothetically scum with Klaus, last thing I want is for paragons to have my buddy as half their solve, so Klaus might have spewed Vanya as his buddy.

It’s of course also possibly wifom to make us think it can’t possibly be Klaus/Lila but it just seems really strange to me that scum!Klaus throws either Allison or Lila under the bus like that.
Why does it matter if you guess one scum, you need both you know. Scum doesnt care if one person is guessed
In post 697, Lila Pitts wrote:i know this hurts me but i dont think i agree with that nancy because they want u to follow the entire solve and if you follow the entire solve you would theoretically lose even if u get half of it right
Yeah i am so confused
Yes I know but it’s in scum’s best interest that I don’t do that because if I have one scum locked, I have a much better chance of figuring out their buddy, so I think scum only throws their buddy’s name out there if they’re already viewed as consensus scum, otherwise unlikely imo.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 726, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 698, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 695, Lila Pitts wrote:ill repeat myself again

klaus/vanya makes the most sense @nancy imo but if ur confident in vanya town then its klaus/allison by poe
Klaus threw both you and Allison under the bus post-flip.
the only alternative would be to scumread me, who was consensus town at the time so that'd take a lot of effort

Also even if Klaus scumread me post flip, that doesnt say anything because it does not matter at all if scum busses right now. They can get their partner confirm-scummed, it does not matter if the exact team is not guessed. So i dont really get how Klaus' reads post flip matter partner wise
It matters if their read post-flip doesn’t make sense with their progression pre-flip. That’s why I don’t think it’s Oka. Rn, I’m leaning Klaus/Alli > Klaus/you because I felt that bugs was trying to hard manipulate me with their aggressive tone, which is > highly scum indicative and it also read really fake to me.

I don’t feel manipulated at all by either you or Oka.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 727, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
?????
First quote is pressuring Klaus to vote (I really wanted to see if he'd vote whoever it was with me), second is asking Oka why he needed an answer from Klaus on something like instantly, i dont really remember

Okay thanks for explaining this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 728, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 721, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Lila was willing to have Vanya pick, which would have been Alli but Klaus made it a point of picking Lila. This could be absolutely brilliant distancing if bugs is scum.
Lol yeah if Klaus picking Lila while I was doing my own thing was faked confusion, I'd be very impressed

In reality though it's more likely he was genuinely confused so he did the safer option of handing the elim back to Lila
Are you tr Klaus?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 729, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:we are at the point where we agree it's me/Lila + Klaus yes?
No, I think it’s Klaus + Alli or you. I think Lila’s town. And rn, I lean Alli > you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 731, SnaileyBailey wrote:Bailey thinks that Lila and Allison is a possibility
Snailey also thinks it's possible

Oh? This is a complete 180 from yesterday. What changed for you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

how am i suddenly scum
“I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am and still likes me anyway.” - Allison
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 733, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Lila/Allison is possible partner wise but i townread bugs and not klaus so ya

but partner wise yes, Lila picking Five over Allison was kinda contrived. But -- if Allison/Five are town, that means Lila's little game didnt have any risk associated, so there's that i guess. Remember Lila originally wasnt going to play that game -- he was going to just have 2 ppl vote and then demonstrate he wont quickhammer. the game changed
I think you’re town. I don’t think Tweetie!scum could maintain this charade as long as you have at this point but if you tr bugs, then why does scum!Oka try to save Allison and push Five?

Was Lila ever in real danger? Could that be why Klaus picked him > you? Because otherwise, it doesn’t really make sense if it’s Klaus/Lila.

If bugs is town and either bugs/Flea were the consensus elims, then Lila was never in actual danger.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 740, Allison Hargreeves wrote:how am i suddenly scum
I don’t know why SB did the 180 but I felt you were aggressively trying to manipulate my read.

I don’t think it’s Vanya, I think scum!Tweetie would have probably cracked under the pressure by now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:46 am

Lila/Klaus >> Lila/Alli >>>>> Alli/Klaus

imo
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:50 am

In post 741, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 733, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Lila/Allison is possible partner wise but i townread bugs and not klaus so ya

I think you’re town. I don’t think Tweetie!scum could maintain this charade as long as you have at this point but if you tr bugs, then why does scum!Oka try to save Allison and push Five?

Was Lila ever in real danger? Could that be why Klaus picked him > you? Because otherwise, it doesn’t really make sense if it’s Klaus/Lila.

If bugs is town and either bugs/Flea were the consensus elims, then Lila was never in actual danger.
Lila was only in danger if i picked the elim. I was scumreading Alli, Klaus, and Lila to varying extents at the time. Klaus TR Lila and Lila cant kill Lila.

However, it was unlikely i pick klaus/Lila because I wanted to elim immediately. So everyone in that three was pretty safe.

And idk that's my only lingering question. I'm not sure why Oka bothers to do the contrived Five over Alli thing. It's possible that it doesnt mean anything and he was just trying to fake a townie thought process, and it's possible it was intentional to trick us. But yea, if it's Oka/Alli that was the crucial thing
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:50 am

In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:However, it was unlikely i pick klaus/Lila because I wanted to elim immediately. So everyone in that three was pretty safe.
*everyone in the three who were voting

Alli was not safe lul
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 743, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Lila/Klaus >> Lila/Alli >>>>> Alli/Klaus

imo
Maybe I’ll just sheep you and pray because it’s pretty much a crap shoot at this point and no guess or only one is an autolose.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 741, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Lila was only in danger if i picked the elim. I was scumreading Alli, Klaus, and Lila to varying extents at the time. Klaus TR Lila and Lila cant kill Lila.

However, it was unlikely i pick klaus/Lila because I wanted to elim immediately. So everyone in that three was pretty safe.

And idk that's my only lingering question. I'm not sure why Oka bothers to do the contrived Five over Alli thing. It's possible that it doesnt mean anything and he was just trying to fake a townie thought process, and it's possible it was intentional to trick us. But yea, if it's Oka/Alli that was the crucial thing
Yeah why does Lila if Klaus buddy try to save Allison?

So we have Oka who’s trying to save Alli vs Klaus who wants to kill them, yet has Lila decide the elim?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And then GB sr Oka for their decision post-flip?

I think Klaus/Alli. If GB really wanted Alli dead, he doesn’t have Lila make the decision.

I’m going with that. I think Klaus/Lila is just way too obvious to be correct.

I’m going with Klaus/Alli.

VOTE: Klaus/Allison

Paragons should probably sheep this because I think I’m right. Vanya’s town and I don’t think scum!Klaus has his buddy make the elim choice unless he was in actual danger.

Klaus/Alli look like scum distancing to me. Town!Klaus makes a point of voting Alli yet has Lila who prefers Five, make the elim choice?

And post-flip throws him under the bus? Nah and as Lila pointed out, Klaus went really hard on Alli but didn’t actually sr them, so I don’t think Klaus/Lila makes any sense.

It’s either Klaus/Alli or Lila/Alli imo.

And I lean Klaus/Alli. I think Lila was set up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 375, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

It's Lila, she suggested this weird baton strategy because her partner was inactive, then kept pressuring us to vote. Vanya is town from jump-starting this game into actual scum hunting.

I don't see Lila/Vanya though, that'd be one hell of a scum theatre.
Possibility of Lila/Alli but Alli is definitely one scum. Klaus isn’t doing anything. Wouldn’t scum!GB try harder?

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”