Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 748, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Klaus/Allison
Please re-affirm this in paragon thread or DMs for official Paragon voting goodness

ninj'ad
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 540, Allison Hargreeves wrote:pitts is scum
Possible buddy tmi?

I feel that Allison is one scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 750, Maruchan wrote:
In post 748, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Klaus/Allison
Please re-affirm this in paragon thread or DMs for official Paragon voting goodness

ninj'ad
I understand the rules, I voted here because I know it won’t count. When I’m decided between Alli/Lila vs. Alli/Klaus, I’ll make it official but it’s definitely one of those two.

Vanya is town and Klaus/Lila is way too obvious, so ruling that out.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Lila can only be scum with bugs.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 711, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 709, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 706, Lila Pitts wrote:yay!

now the important question really imo is has morning tweet townspewed herself imo because if she hasn't then im heavily leaning vanya/klaus but if she has then by poe its just klaus/allison
Tweetie is extremely fake as scum and she doesn’t really sound that way and she seems to be really trying to sort. Bugs lockscum reading you pings me, considering GB is also pushing you.
im not going to pretend to have played with tweetie so i cant comment really but if ur reasonably confident enough in tweetie being too far out of her scum meta here which is definitely possible because she has done some very strange probably AI things, then by poe its going to be allison + klaus

its hard for me to really push allison + klaus over vanya + klaus because i dont really believe it in as much but its my 2 cents
Hmm . . . not really liking this. Maybe it really is Lila/Allison. GB had so much conviction in his post and Oka has sounded so flat.

Ironically that was my initial solve and they’re > correct. So many games I’ve had the correct reads and either doubted myself or allowed myself to be talked out of them. Scum!Klaus doesn’t hard tr his buddy.

Yeah, I’m going with that.

I tr both Vanya and Klaus and sr both Lila and Alli initially and I’m convinced bugs is scum here who tmi’d his buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 745, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:However, it was unlikely i pick klaus/Lila because I wanted to elim immediately. So everyone in that three was pretty safe.
*everyone in the three who were voting

Alli was not safe lul
I don’t see why scum!Klaus puts his buddy Alli at risk at all. I’m going with Lila/Alli.

VOTE: Lila/Ali

Oka, you really had me going for awhile what gave it away is you pushing obvtown!Vanya > Allison.

That was the smoking gun for me.

It’s Lila/Allison people.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 375, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

It's Lila, she suggested this weird baton strategy because her partner was inactive, then kept pressuring us to vote. Vanya is town from jump-starting this game into actual scum hunting.

I don't see Lila/Vanya though, that'd be one hell of a scum theatre.
I don’t see why scum!GB ever makes this post. It’s so totally anti-wincon if scum and why isn’t scum!GB trying to influence anything? I think his absence is more likely to come from town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 755, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:However, it was unlikely i pick klaus/Lila because I wanted to elim immediately. So everyone in that three was pretty safe.

Alli was not safe lul
I don’t see why scum!Klaus puts his buddy Alli at risk at all. I’m going with Lila/Alli.

Oka, you really had me going for awhile what gave it away is you pushing obvtown!Vanya > Allison.

I also submitted this vote.

Should be hammered
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Hectic »

Klaus hasn't posted at all though
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 757, DkKoba wrote:
In post 755, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Alli was not safe lul

I also submitted this vote.

Should be hammered
\o/

Hectic sheep me on Lila/Allison.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 758, Hectic wrote:Klaus hasn't posted at all though
And why wouldn’t he if scum, considering everyone was initially pushing him with everyone else including Vznya?

I’m extremely confident that it’s Lila/Allison.

Oka is tonally off - not firey like his towngame and his only partner can be Allison who was aggressively trying to manipulate me because apparently bugs thinks I’m actually an idiot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Hectic »

Because he doesn't want to give anything away and he's gonna win the game as things currently stand
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Hectic »

Klaus went from Lila!scum to Lila!town post-hammer, can easily see that as distancing. He handed the elim to Lila. bugspray has bothered posting and opening themselves up to be read which is inherently town-motivated, Klaus has not and has posted just 1 alignment-indicative post since the hammer.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Hectic »

Klaus posted on:
5th of May
6th of May
7th of May

Hectic and others start talking about Klaus and asking him for reads etc

No posts on:
8th of May
9th of May
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 758, Hectic wrote:Klaus hasn't posted at all though
I ISO’d GB from jigsaw and he was very much a tryhard in that. That post I quote just really seemed super genuine to me.

Lila can only be scum with Allison. Lila/Klaus are anti-associative and Vanya’s bleeding obvtown yet Oka pushed her as Klaus’ buddy > Allison. That’s what convinced me. Town!Oka would push Allison > Vanya.

Oka/bugs are buddies and Klaus nailed it. He townspewed in that post by clearing Vanya, who is bleeding obvtown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 762, Hectic wrote:Klaus went from Lila!scum to Lila!town post-hammer, can easily see that as distancing. He handed the elim to Lila. bugspray has bothered posting and opening themselves up to be read which is inherently town-motivated, Klaus has not and has posted just 1 alignment-indicative post since the hammer.
I mean town to scum btw post-hammer
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Hectic »

Can you show me what's anti-associative between Lila and Klaus?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 762, Hectic wrote:Klaus went from Lila!scum to Lila!town post-hammer, can easily see that as distancing. He handed the elim to Lila. bugspray has bothered posting and opening themselves up to be read which is inherently town-motivated, Klaus has not and has posted just 1 alignment-indicative post since the hammer.
Bugs did nothing during the game. Scum!Klaus doesn’t hand his buddy Lila the elim when Lila was in 0 danger. Klaus/Lila are not aligned.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 766, Hectic wrote:Can you show me what's anti-associative between Lila and Klaus?
Would scum!you hand your buddy the elim choice if they are in no danger? Why? That makes absolutely no sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Hectic »

Klaus handed Lila to choose the elim. Klaus wouldn't choose Vanya because Vanya's last vote and suspicion was Klaus himself. Five and Allison were both wildcards. The fact Klaus chose Lila is actually associative, not anti imo
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 769, Hectic wrote:Klaus handed Lila to choose the elim. Klaus wouldn't choose Vanya because Vanya's last vote and suspicion was Klaus himself. Five and Allison were both wildcards. The fact Klaus chose Lila is actually associative, not anti imo
Klaus also knew that Lila would vote Five > Allison.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 768, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 766, Hectic wrote:Can you show me what's anti-associative between Lila and Klaus?
Would scum!you hand your buddy the elim choice if they are in no danger? Why? That makes absolutely no sense.
In post 142, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:ya pick some1 to pick some1
In post 148, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:I'm here. I just dont entirely understand this.
It was pretty unclear what was going on honestly. Scum!Klaus may have thought he was picking someone to pick the launch, and he didn't have the choice to choose himself. Or he might be picking his partner for WIFOM reasons etc

Who knows
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 769, Hectic wrote:Klaus handed Lila to choose the elim. Klaus wouldn't choose Vanya because Vanya's last vote and suspicion was Klaus himself. Five and Allison were both wildcards. The fact Klaus chose Lila is actually associative, not anti imo
Why does Lila try to save Allison if he’s buddies with Klaus?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 772, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Where did Lila try to save Allison?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 772, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I keep coming back to this. Why does Lila try to save Allison and push Five if he’s buddies with Klaus?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”