Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:51 am

Post by flow trap »

Vand reread that
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:56 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 572, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 567, bugspray wrote:
In post 554, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 417, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 407, Andante wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
LOL. Okay calm down calm down. Let me explain now; I just wanted to see pressure/ react test on bugs. Ik Ik it was obviously fake.
If we flip bugspray and he is scum this is a mandatory flip
My pronouns are they/them and if you were playing the game as town you would never make this post seeing how I literally sussed mo in our Hood.

Truthfully I believe this is an attempt to give mo towncred after you miselim me. You and mo are scum partners
Nothing I've said can be construed as an attempt to give grandpa towncred if you flip town.

I don't care whether or not you two are pushing on each other in ways that are easy to do as scum partners.

I think you are very scummy, you have not done anything that sounds genuine or towny and you have made multiple posts that are very strange.
I'm not at all convinced by you and grandpa telling us how you obviously can not be together.
I literally construed it that way
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 569, bugspray wrote:The scum team is Vander/Mo.

All of vander's interactions with mo are really weird and seem forced into being townready.

I lied in my hood to Vander about having a strong tr on him and he just sort of accepted it. Later I said we should just call the hood a masonry and he was trying to get me to unvote.

Lots of fake paranoia early and then none in the hood is scum indicative
So I'll talk about what actually happened in the thread, because this summary is fairly misleading.

I open by saying the same thing I always say in chats similar to these, which is that I'm not interested in using them since everything I have to say in there I can just say in the thread. Particularly in this chat, where bugspray's chances of being mafia are decently higher than of a random player.

Bugspray after this says it's ok if I don't trust them because they know I am town.

Bugspray then votes me, putting me at I think E-2, and I ask at some point in the chat after that why they are voting me if they know I am town (this is presumably what bugspray means about me trying to get them to unvote me)
Bugspray says some crap about it allowing me to prove myself as town and then says something about us being a masonry.
It's around this time I am getting pretty suspicious of bugspray because of the chat and lack of any towniness in the thread.

When I said I had no scum reads other than andante, I had bugspray as mild scum at that point, but it was mostly chat related and wanted to hold off on that.

Bugspray at this point in the thread says the line "why not put vanderscamp at e-1?" Or whatever it was, which I felt was exceptionally weird for someone who was claiming a townread on me, as well as the comment to Loki about the neighbor guy.
If bugspray was lying about townreading me, then sure, I guess it makes some sense, but I have no idea why townBugspray would even try that in the first place and then come to the conclusion that I'm super scummy from the neighbor chat, since I have never at any point called bugspray town in any way, or expressed interest in talking in the chat at all.
I checked just now and bugspray did say something about thinking mo was scum that I never even replied to.
It is extremely absurd for bugspray to think that that random comment to someone being extremely non-responsive in the chat in any way precludes them from being scum together.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 575, flow trap wrote:Vand reread that
The thing where bugspray says the wagon on Robert is semi credible, you ask why, and bugspray has no answer at all?
Yeah, I'm totally on board, I want to kill bugspray.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 575, flow trap wrote:Vand reread that
The thing where bugspray says the wagon on Robert is semi credible, you ask why, and bugspray has no answer at all?
Yeah, I'm totally on board, I want to kill bugspray.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 576, bugspray wrote:
In post 572, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 567, bugspray wrote:
In post 554, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 417, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 407, Andante wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
LOL. Okay calm down calm down. Let me explain now; I just wanted to see pressure/ react test on bugs. Ik Ik it was obviously fake.
If we flip bugspray and he is scum this is a mandatory flip
My pronouns are they/them and if you were playing the game as town you would never make this post seeing how I literally sussed mo in our Hood.

Truthfully I believe this is an attempt to give mo towncred after you miselim me. You and mo are scum partners
Nothing I've said can be construed as an attempt to give grandpa towncred if you flip town.

I don't care whether or not you two are pushing on each other in ways that are easy to do as scum partners.

I think you are very scummy, you have not done anything that sounds genuine or towny and you have made multiple posts that are very strange.
I'm not at all convinced by you and grandpa telling us how you obviously can not be together.
I literally construed it that way
By this I mean construed in any kind of reasonable way.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:03 am

Post by flow trap »

Ok then

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:11 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: vanderscamp

Like I get that it's not directly thing but people will subconsiously think "bug and mo team" and then if I flip green they think "bug and mo not team" and mo does get towncred.

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 582, bugspray wrote:VOTE: vanderscamp

Like I get that it's not directly thing but people will subconsiously think "bug and mo team" and then if I flip green they think "bug and mo not team" and mo does get towncred.
You may think that, I did not imply it directly or indirectly.

I called grandpa's response to andante awkward, likely because you are together, but not conditional on you being together.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

Why did you feel like our neighbourhood chat was such a smoking gun that you needed to claim it?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:34 am

Post by bugspray »

claiming hoods isn't actually bad, idk why you imply it is

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:40 am

Post by flow trap »

Where is the claim, control+f didn't catch it

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:47 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 569, bugspray wrote:The scum team is Vander/Mo.

All of vander's interactions with mo are really weird and seem forced into being townready.

I lied in my hood to Vander about having a strong tr on him and he just sort of accepted it. Later I said we should just call the hood a masonry and he was trying to get me to unvote.

Lots of fake paranoia early and then none in the hood is scum indicative

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 535, Andante wrote:yeah jk, vander is town
Why?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 536, Andante wrote:I think I agree with Robert scum. I see no actual scumhunting effort from him, and a lot of his posts feel very fillery
I have no clue about that slot but I see the filtery thing. They could be scum but I really can’t tell. I did think he was trying to sort me albeit whining about my being “salty”.

My main concern with him is he hasn’t explained anything. Why did he initially think I was scum and why did he change that read? Why is he sr his neighbor? He really hasn’t explained any of that.

@Robert if you’re town, can you explain your reasoning for any of this?

He did sort of give a reason for his change on me although I’m still not exactly clear on what that is.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?
Have you read the setup? Between you and bugs, my head is spinning.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 543, Andante wrote:
In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?

because you would out the FN. FN is the only one who isn't in a neighbor. scum already know 2 ppl that isn't FN... have u read anything of what loki said?

I mean, I feel like odds are real high scum will also know FN, like, say I was FN, I tell you, you say in your hood that I'm FN, both of you know, and if either are scum I'd be dead

but still, lets not out hoods today!! we'll see where we're at tomorrow
Idk about that, I played a similar game but it had different tprs and scum didn’t figure it out until much later but yeah, this is why we shouldn’t out hoods.

Possible exception is if you’re town getting run up and are extremely convinced your neighbor isn’t. Otherwise bad idea.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 545, GrandpaMo wrote:not outing who just yet. i will see where the current pace of the game is going at till i make that choice
How can we take seriously anything you’ve said so far in this game? First you claim Andante is your neighbor who confessed to being scum, then the weird bugs’ fake fn CC thing and now this. You have done so much gambiting so far in this game, I honestly can’t tell when or what your saying is on the level or not.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 546, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 349, bugspray wrote:
In post 348, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 339, flow trap wrote:
In post 314, Vanderscamp wrote:Because you seem to be simultaneously arguing that it's in your town range to react poorly to pressure, but also that it is not reasonable for me (who has never played with you) to scum read you for reacting poorly to pressure.
How do those contradict each other?
If he thinks that it is scummy to be suspicious of people who are giving shit defences, then it is not a contradiction, but this is not a thing that anyone thinks.
I still don't know why I am supposed to be scum in his eyes other than that I'm pushing on him and he knows that he's town.
Loki did pretty much the same thing but he at least didn't do it scummily.
why was the way loki did it townier?
Loki seems to genuinely believe that I am a terrible player for thinking that he could be scum here.
It's possible that he's just an arrogant scum who believes he's played perfectly, so he's not overly towny, it's more that andante's method has been very scummy.
He has basically given no satisfactory reason why he retaliated me for it, and he's seemed fairly hesitant to talk with me about it.
No, I think it’s “terrible” your reasoning for both sr me and Andante. You may possibly be right about the “arrogant” part but obviously not the alignment.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 550, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 374, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 319, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: Loki Dokie I'm on p.7, this player is scum.
Are you trolling or are you scum with this. This could possibly be one of the two scums. At least Vanders provided a reason even if dead wrong,

Did you roll scum Robert?
As a general rule I really do encourage not blanket scum reading every player who gives a negative read on you
I don’t if they give me other reasons to tr them but until then they’re default scum to me if they push me for reasons I dislike.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 551, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 388, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 384, bugspray wrote:
In post 381, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 355, bugspray wrote:That was e1 for a moment whew
But you were fine when it was GB though.
gb was never e1
No but you were trying to get him there, so why the completely different reaction on Vanders?

Both of you pushing me, both I’m sus on. Could that be a total coincidence?
It's not a coincidence, you are scum reading everyone who reads you as scum.
I'm not even pushing you anymore.
You just contradicted yourself then with this because according to what you’re saying, I ought to be tr you if this theory is correct and I’m not.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 552, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 390, bugspray wrote:i wasnt trying to get gb to e1 at all, if he ended up on e1 i would have unvoted

i'm not pushing you, it seems like your mind has fabricated some circumstances that would be a coincidence if they are all true

pedit:
hi loki, yes
and you're town so if you're FN please get me into the hood so we can be masons <3
VOTE: bugspray
I think this slot is scummier than andante now.

Grandpa(?)'a comment about andante saying "he knows how to read me" being more likely to come from town also holds some weight with this decision.
And this is one reason why, I don’t agree with the reasons you had for sr Andante. Bugspray can extremely scummy as either alignment. They’re a slot I wouldn’t want to rush to judgment on.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 553, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 402, Loki Dokie wrote:@Vanders did you actually sr my playstyle or did you also think I’m fn?
I don't know what fn means, I think the stuff I thought was scummy from you is what I perceive to be your playstyle and not your alignment.
Friendly Neighbor

Why because I in your view react badly to being sr? Whoever scum is is probably trying to find the fn, so I thought that a reasonable question considering you did put me to e - 2, which put me close to the point where I might reasonably claim.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 560, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 523, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 328, Vanderscamp wrote:Robert seems marginally more town than when he was scum last game.
Link?
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=86410
Interesting, he’s still nai for me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 562, Vanderscamp wrote:I think bugspray has been quite scummy, mostly from the posts I have quoted.

I think andante showed a very genuine town passion where he thought he found a slip by grandpa and bugspray.

I think grandpa reacted pretty badly to andante's pressure, the whole thing felt like awkward damage control rather than the confidence I would have expected from him as town. I think grandpa started bussing bugspray for damage control.
I really did not like the arguments from grandpa about if he's mafia, he can't be scum with bugspray because he was voting him.
Clearly if he thinks that he should obviously never be mafia together from the way they have played, then if they are scum together it would be a pretty good strategy to start bussing and try to salvage the game.

Robert is not super town but last game he was pretty obviously scum and he is not that here.
I want to flip bugspray, if he flips scum, instantly flip grandpa tomorrow, and then if that doesn't win, go from there.
First post of yours I haven’t actually hated.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”