Micro 1010: Divide and Conquer: Round 2 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - I dropped this:

"The only explanations where she's scum in my mind are if nEE is trying an elaborate distancing/bussing gambit with the hope she's not actually voted off D1, or Bingle decided to put himself in the 3p and his relatively newbie partner in the 6p,
and neither of those feel likely to me**
"
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 223, Dunnstral wrote:The reason I say that is because if we correctly eliminate in the 3 person pool today, the next 2 nightkills are going to be the other 2 in that pool

If we eliminate in the 6p pool today, and start from the 3p pool tomorrow, I think we have better odds, including if they take the 3p pool down to 2
why is your vote stuck on Bingle

it's weird that you say all this yet keep your opening vote on someone in the 3p, I don't really think it's scum-indicative but your vote is not doing anything useful to me in terms of leading to a desirable elimination or generating pressure/information that helps sort in the 6p
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 257, Hopkirk wrote:nice, GL is the obvtown between GL/Lukewarm
In post 131, Bingle wrote:
In post 126, Hopkirk wrote:three or four things from Norway feel much more likely to come from town but who cares about sorting the small hood
- first post about 'fuck being in the 3p hood'
- being toxic to NM after reading his comments complaining about scum being toxic being personally upsetting to him like a week ago. either lacks self awareness and is doing it as scum to be unpleasant, memeing, theater, or town. vibes most as town there
- amount of posts
other stuff but those are three of them so it fills the 3-4 i mentioned to t h e letter

Elaborate, please.
In post 166, Bingle wrote:Hoppy, when did you talk to FL about norwee?
Me and hectic got lost backpacking and ended up in Norway one time and we saw this film set and Hectic was all like 'hey hop, isn't that flavour leaf working on the lighting tech'. i thought he was joking but it turned out that it actually was FL, then when we went over to say hi we all started joking about how it's weird that it wasn't Norway we met since we were in Norway at the time and FL started going on this long rant about how Norway has low WIM as scum or something...
VOTE: Hopkirk
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 258, Hopkirk wrote:have we ever played together Bingle?
I read TM fully and am fairly certain we have experience beyond that even if I don’t recall any specific games off the top of my head.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Bingle »

This Marci push seems really off, btw. I read the game in question and other than a friendly tone she’s acting nothing like it here. She had early reads and pushes there and a pretty solid handle on the game state throughout D1. She also snowed Norwee pretty hard from the word go and I’m surprised, given that, that he doesn’t see the differences.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 265, Hopkirk wrote:that's pretty messed up. like what are you, my friends, family, crush, and parents?
Yes. All of these. Simultaneously.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 273, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 260, Hopkirk wrote:i don't have a problem with Vanders
Is this a townread on Vanders, or an absence of scumminess?

it's kinda nice knowing you can't be S/S, so either you're town and not seeing the causes for suspicion that I'm seeing (slash maybe have reasons I'm missing to TR him?), or you're scum TRing a townie. either way I'd be interested in whether any of his content looks to you unlikely to come from scum as I really don't see anything that's struck me as especially town
In post 278, Bingle wrote:
In post 258, Hopkirk wrote:have we ever played together Bingle?
I read TM fully and am fairly certain we have experience beyond that even if I don’t recall any specific games off the top of my head.
unless you're talking about alts/hydras i don't remember you. so what do you think?

i noticed your vote is in a dumb place. i don't think anyone else saw it yet though so feel free to fix that and we can pretend it didn't happen
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

for the GL quote- it means Vanders as nullish town
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Bingle »

Looking at your recent topics first page, I was involved in and skimming along with all of WSB, Flectic, and both of the last two TMs and we played a geriatric game together in 2017. There might be more.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 279, Bingle wrote:This Marci push seems really off, btw. I read the game in question and other than a friendly tone she’s acting nothing like it here. She had early reads and pushes there and a pretty solid handle on the game state throughout D1. She also snowed Norwee pretty hard from the word go and I’m surprised, given that, that he doesn’t see the differences.
Go look at marci town
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Bingle »

Link?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Does jingle = bingle?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I wouldn't count WSB as I game I played so much as a game where about 5 things happened that made me not want to play followed by me just not playing

So I'm assuming there's not a reason for the vote?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:26 am

Post by marcistar »

hopkirk whats ur read on norwegianboyee rn ?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Hopkirk »

strongest TR
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not sure Bingle is genuine about his suspicion on whether i am being genuine on Marcistar.
I realize that’s probably an weird thought but that’s a feeling i have.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 289, Hopkirk wrote:strongest TR
why? (:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also can you please just explain your vote and why it’s put with that quote Bingle?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can everyone in the 6p hood share their read on Marcistar too? Because N_M and Bingle’s reads on her are 50/50 contaminated from my POV.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do y’all think Marcistar is samey as in the newbie game or different/townie?

- Bunno
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 291, marcistar wrote:
In post 289, Hopkirk wrote:strongest TR
why? (:
In post 261, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 257, Hopkirk wrote:nice, GL is the obvtown between GL/Lukewarm
In post 131, Bingle wrote:
In post 126, Hopkirk wrote:three or four things from Norway feel much more likely to come from town but who cares about sorting the small hood
Elaborate, please.
In post 166, Bingle wrote:Hoppy, when did you talk to FL about norwee?
Me and hectic got lost backpacking and ended up in Norway one time and we saw this film set and Hectic was all like 'hey hop, isn't that flavour leaf working on the lighting tech'. i thought he was joking but it turned out that it actually was FL, then when we went over to say hi we all started joking about how it's weird that it wasn't Norway we met since we were in Norway at the time and FL started going on this long rant about how Norway has low WIM as scum or something...
just reposting this with my response not within quotes because messed up

- first post about 'fuck being in the 3p hood'
- being toxic to NM after reading his comments complaining about scum being toxic being personally upsetting to him like a week ago. either lacks self awareness and is doing it as scum to be unpleasant, memeing, theater, or town. vibes most as town there
- amount of posts
other stuff but those are three of them so it fills the 3-4 i mentioned to t h e letter
here's a decent chunk of where it started

i'm not sure on Marci yet. i might try and make time to read the meta that's being pointed out as really good at some point
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 286, Hopkirk wrote:Does jingle = bingle?
Publicly so. Jingle is for modding and is my main account. I played TM there as an anomaly. Bingle is my game account, so that I can have a dedicated ego search/bookmarks for the games I'm playing in.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i remember seeing you quite a lot then. i assumed you were someone else
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 292, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also can you please just explain your vote and why it’s put with that quote Bingle?
I'd be delighted.

I asked you about that interaction in the Neighborhood (with an explanation as to why), to which you responded that you didn't think it was a big deal.

Hopkirks recent responses to me in order:

Elaborating, poorly, on why you're town and then explicitly dodging a response to the thing I'd brought up in the neighborhood.
Quoting the post where I mention that I was waiting to see his reaction.
Asking how I knew him.
Asking what I was waiting for him to respond to after answering both of my posts directly targeted to him.

It all seems very performative and informed, and I definitely get the sense that he was told not to worry about the FL question which would have necessarily come from his partner in our thread.

Continuing on, his townread of you is because you don't like N_M, you're being toxic to N_M after complaining about toxicity in the minitheme, and amount of posts. Also, other things he doesn't want to share but totally exist.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 297, Hopkirk wrote:i remember seeing you quite a lot then. i assumed you were someone else
I had thought I'd already mentioned it this game for a reason I can't talk about for site rules purposes but is largely irrelevant, but yeah, public alt.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”