Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Official Vote Count 1.06 (Unchanged)
Execute
With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to end day early.

End Day 0 -

Not Voting -9 -
Dunnstral, Isis, Anya, Emily, Morning Tweet, Ydrasse, Infinity 324, Chromium, srckz

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-05-22 02:53:06)

Mod notes:

I am hand counting everything, so please tell me if I make an error! Also note the short deadline!!!!![/area]
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Emily »

I have never been scum but I'd like to think I'd be ok at if I ever did play it.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 413, Isis wrote:Emily is making me want to protect her from permadeath for reasons that don't relate to my win condition which is probably to her win condition
Isis you make me feel warm and protected and I appreciate that.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by srckz »

@Mod Could someone hypothetically go to a dungeon alone? Or is it always a party of 4?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Isis »

I kind of have regular scumgames and then I have scumgames where I popoff and my wim malfunctions and no more than one slot scumreads me all game and I don't feel an ounce of guilt cause I know in my heart I want it more than every other player in the game
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by srckz »

I had JRPG brain typing that and realized there is no limit lol
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by srckz »

@Mod

Also what happens if two or more people choose guillotine? Do you diceroll between the two?
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 414, srckz wrote:Emily is..null. Don't think I can read her right now. Her rp in italics was fun then she went a bit serious; feels detached from everything going on
I think my sense of detachment comes from the fact that this group of adventurers is eager to share stories about past exploits and fun that they've had together and talking about things that I can't really relate to? When the conversation goes there I just have trouble following along so I'm happy to sit outside waiting for things to come back to the present because nobody wants to be the spoilsport to ruin an intimate party of friends.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 428, srckz wrote:@Mod Could someone hypothetically go to a dungeon alone? Or is it always a party of 4?
There is no restriction on the size of a dungeon party. Also in the future please bold all questions towards me thanks!

In post 431, srckz wrote:@Mod

Also what happens if two or more people choose guillotine? Do you diceroll between the two?
The guillotine will be prepared and both/all players will receive a pm stating the following:
You have prepared the guillotine.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm melting
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Unwnd you talked to me about restraint earlier, which is interesting because you don't seem very restrained this game. Or, your play could all fit within a "trying to look town" framework, which is not something I expect from you (based on limited experience obviously). Do you have Thoughts on that
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by srckz »

In post 432, Emily wrote:
In post 414, srckz wrote:Emily is..null. Don't think I can read her right now. Her rp in italics was fun then she went a bit serious; feels detached from everything going on
I think my sense of detachment comes from the fact that this group of adventurers is eager to share stories about past exploits and fun that they've had together and talking about things that I can't really relate to? When the conversation goes there I just have trouble following along so I'm happy to sit outside waiting for things to come back to the present because nobody wants to be the spoilsport to ruin an intimate party of friends.
You can be like the sixth party member you get 30 hours into the game

I just hope you're not

A) Secretly the villain
B) Die in a cutscene so I can't use you anymore
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 432, Emily wrote:
Yeah some amount of this is inevitable, but I will try to limit it a little
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 437, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah some amount of this is inevitable, but I will try to limit it a little
It's fine, please don't limit yourself on my account.

I have trouble reading your slot and if there are things you can do to help others read you correctly you should definitely do them.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by srckz »

In post 435, Infinity 324 wrote:Unwnd you talked to me about restraint earlier, which is interesting because you don't seem very restrained this game. Or, your play could all fit within a "trying to look town" framework, which is not something I expect from you (based on limited experience obviously). Do you have Thoughts on that
New meta has broken my restraint, but also with 9 people I think it's more important to establish presence. In a bigger game there are more voices, but I don't mind commandeering conversation if others don't

Actual personal information about me: I love to write. Mafia has always had an appeal to me because I could just use the thread to interweave my writing sensibilities and play a game at the same time.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Emily »

Your writing is lovely SrCkz
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 439, srckz wrote:I love to write.
I can tell, you're very good at it :)

I on the other hand hate writing anything but poetry and I wish I could write my mafia reads as poems and have people understand them but
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by srckz »

I think you should try it and see what happens, I would enjoy reading it as well

Thank you by the way, my dream is to be a Screenwriter and I'm gonna go for it in the fall all or nothing
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by srckz »

Emily your writing was good too by the way

I am a huge proprietor of if people are enjoying themselves, they will be easier to read
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

:O good luck
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Chromium »

I have an idea for a system to make it democratic who goes-

This lets us have something readable to reference back to when we have flips and also lets us give all of town the most power overall over the poe rather than just the loud people.

heal tags = +1 point for a person
hurt tags = -1 point.

3 people with the lowest score go to dungeon tonight.
the person with the 4th least sharpens guillotine.
Hydra of Alisae(e/em/eir) and DkKoba(they/them)
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Isis »

Emily I have played with every person in this playerlist at least one time, except for you, depending if you're an alt. I suspect other players in the game have many pairwise records like that too. I've possibly played over ten games with Dunnstral, probably.
I assumed you were probably Hectic or Pooky or some other enfranchised player, maybe a Kanna who had just gotten a lot more free time, or Karin, Pooky, or beeboy.

It does feel like an intimate gathering of friends. Seeing the way other people approach a deep social game like mafia makes me feel connected to them, even the ones I don't know in any capacity outside of mafia. Sometimes especially those ones? They all feel incredibly familiar to me. Even if I have less total bits of information about them, all the interactions being reduced to text, the reliability and purity of everyone's signature is preserved in a sort of special way. No one ever has smeared makeup that ruins the way I envision them. No one's voice ever cracks to ruin a savvy quip in line with some facet of their personality.

The economist in me always feels like this site needs to grow and stuff, but the community's incredible retention rate makes it a greenhouse of vibrant friendships and relationships, shared memories and expected personality interactions. It's a place where in its own way I understand lots of people and yet am understood.

I feel really sappy today. My doctor said my dosage might have some emotional effects.

I suspect this game will be special to me no matter who wins it. I didn't read a single player's name besides Dunnstral who invited me, and yet it's nothing but familiar faces.

I feel the weird need to express something that I can't quite put into words. But I saw a friend I hadn't seen in two years and Saturday and he asked what I'd been up to. I lie when someone isn't really interested. He actually was though. I told him about the crazy forum mafia thing. One particular site for it.
So much of me is here.

But like

I'm terrible meandering
We need to like
Get you into this game. And out of some kind of low information stage kind of relationship with it.

I guess I'll ask you about the resonance you had with Ydrasse, or she claims with you, about wanting to not be leashed but to be helpful.
Im trying to decide if I should clear you, or her, or both of you off of it. Because I think there is some world where mafia could imagine it as a hypothetical, but it is slightly hard to fake. For one thing mafia would be in the headspace where if they're leashed they will probably do the thing infy suggested where they shoot someone and nope on out the game?

Not gonna edit this or read pedits
"Well, I..."
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Chromium »

HURT: Infinity
HEAL: Ydrasse
Hydra of Alisae(e/em/eir) and DkKoba(they/them)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

we love you isis!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 446, Isis wrote:Emily I have played with every person in this playerlist at least one time, except for you, depending if you're an alt. I suspect other players in the game have many pairwise records like that too. I've possibly played over ten games with Dunnstral, probably.
I assumed you were probably Hectic or Pooky or some other enfranchised player, maybe a Kanna who had just gotten a lot more free time, or Karin, Pooky, or beeboy.

It does feel like an intimate gathering of friends. Seeing the way other people approach a deep social game like mafia makes me feel connected to them, even the ones I don't know in any capacity outside of mafia. Sometimes especially those ones? They all feel incredibly familiar to me. Even if I have less total bits of information about them, all the interactions being reduced to text, the reliability and purity of everyone's signature is preserved in a sort of special way. No one ever has smeared makeup that ruins the way I envision them. No one's voice ever cracks to ruin a savvy quip in line with some facet of their personality.

The economist in me always feels like this site needs to grow and stuff, but the community's incredible retention rate makes it a greenhouse of vibrant friendships and relationships, shared memories and expected personality interactions. It's a place where in its own way I understand lots of people and yet am understood.

I feel really sappy today. My doctor said my dosage might have some emotional effects.

I suspect this game will be special to me no matter who wins it. I didn't read a single player's name besides Dunnstral who invited me, and yet it's nothing but familiar faces.

I feel the weird need to express something that I can't quite put into words. But I saw a friend I hadn't seen in two years and Saturday and he asked what I'd been up to. I lie when someone isn't really interested. He actually was though. I told him about the crazy forum mafia thing. One particular site for it.
So much of me is here.

But like

I'm terrible meandering
We need to like
Get you into this game. And out of some kind of low information stage kind of relationship with it.

I guess I'll ask you about the resonance you had with Ydrasse, or she claims with you, about wanting to not be leashed but to be helpful.
Im trying to decide if I should clear you, or her, or both of you off of it. Because I think there is some world where mafia could imagine it as a hypothetical, but it is slightly hard to fake. For one thing mafia would be in the headspace where if they're leashed they will probably do the thing infy suggested where they shoot someone and nope on out the game?

Not gonna edit this or read pedits
I agree with you and thought this was beautiful to read

I wouldn't even mind if Koba wanted to try and be more personable, I think that would tear down some walls between us

My initial response to be all 'rah' with them is that they're very competitive and don't see aspects as you've described

Warm fuzzy feelings damn
Stop

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”