Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also i don't uhhhh

think koba says some of that as scum, tbh, which is not a good way to read someone but it's how i feel about it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 11:38 am

Post by srckz »

In post 1177, Ydrasse wrote:mt out the solve or we kill u
In post 1178, Ydrasse wrote:She’s frozen

get her ass
this
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 11:40 am

Post by srckz »

In post 1185, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1176, srckz wrote:with deja vu over I can say I'm feeling similar vibes from Inf so I am inclined to call her town
Am I different from isis's game?
not sure
i kinda stopped reading that one after I died so i'm not as familiar
you have a...different tone as town I think
as scum you feel a little colder. less involved.

-cake
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Anya »

the morning tweet is a night terror
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1133, Chromium wrote:im home now but im going to take a mental break before diving in to the thread.

id really rather not be in PoE because I believe I can be reasonably read here as town by other townies -> if you do townread me, speak up. Don't let scums speak louder.

i feel like finally when i got aggressive against Isis wrt her mech suggestion, I crossed back into my old townplay which is read as "scummy" by people who read playstyle first and intent second.

i dont think im a hard person to read, people just are not comfortable in leaving their comfort zone to do so. like there's several actions i would have taken that would be scum indicative for me - like accepting isis' plan because it does benefit scum more for instance. or try to rush the day end under the guise of "theres nothing to do" rather than make an elaborate system under which people's reads can be better scrutinized(which IDK why people are trying to abandon because it is literally going to just help us down the line when people are flipped)

in my last towngame, i had lost because i didn't double down on a slot that was reading me in an incredibly uncharitable light just because someone was yelling that they were their townread and im not willing to make that mistake here.

i'd like to see more depth from others regarding their reads on others, i feel like there's little solving going on and too much mech focus and its hurting us.

i'd like to know if anyone has experience with scum!isis and if they feel that isis here is still within her scumrange.

i want to know why people are saying Anya is scummy -> I am not outting my own reasons atp, I want to see others' perspective because mine is very clearly different based on meta.

and i guess i wanna vent that the srckz slot has done nothing but dampen my enjoyment of playing here with how they have approached me. like im not sure whether im more disappointed in them as scum or town here because there's aspects of it that are horrible for either. like if you have in the past hardtunneled town me while also being town - it makes 0 sense to do 0 reeval when you are reading the same exact type of actions you scumread before as scummy again.

idk im fucking exhausted from IRL, and I feel so apprehenseive like there's not enough time, and i guess last resort i wanna say just let us resolve ourselves in the longterm, alisae especially will townspew in the longrun. if yall feel like that isnt true by limlo, you can always vote us (and lose) but thats not gonna happen here so i'm confident in saying that.

You should be more honest with yourself with posts like these instead of trying a uphold such a domineering personality that you do often. I would take earnest Koba 99/100 times. Why don't you like making posts like these? There's a bit of resentment in-between but I think it comes from misunderstanding. You don't know that literally when I'm responding to you with counterpoints that's just how discussion is. It doesn't need to be a declaration of war against your slot and you own beliefs. I don't know what they are half of the time, but I do think this is an attempt to try and explain. I cannot read your mind Koba, I only want to understand.

Even now with your paleness you still say stuff like 'im horrible' 'you hardtunneled me' as if the end result should be that You or me should look worse. I'll admit that sometimes I lash back because it goes with the old adage of
"can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen"
, but if I am making the game less enjoyable to you I will find ways to approach your slot differently. Do note that does not mean I will immediately townread you, but I will find different ways to disagree. Just stop treating me like I'm your enemy and I want to ruin the game for you. I don't.
Stop
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by srckz »

In post 1204, unwnd wrote:
In post 1133, Chromium wrote:im home now but im going to take a mental break before diving in to the thread.

id really rather not be in PoE because I believe I can be reasonably read here as town by other townies -> if you do townread me, speak up. Don't let scums speak louder.

i feel like finally when i got aggressive against Isis wrt her mech suggestion, I crossed back into my old townplay which is read as "scummy" by people who read playstyle first and intent second.

i dont think im a hard person to read, people just are not comfortable in leaving their comfort zone to do so. like there's several actions i would have taken that would be scum indicative for me - like accepting isis' plan because it does benefit scum more for instance. or try to rush the day end under the guise of "theres nothing to do" rather than make an elaborate system under which people's reads can be better scrutinized(which IDK why people are trying to abandon because it is literally going to just help us down the line when people are flipped)

in my last towngame, i had lost because i didn't double down on a slot that was reading me in an incredibly uncharitable light just because someone was yelling that they were their townread and im not willing to make that mistake here.

i'd like to see more depth from others regarding their reads on others, i feel like there's little solving going on and too much mech focus and its hurting us.

i'd like to know if anyone has experience with scum!isis and if they feel that isis here is still within her scumrange.

i want to know why people are saying Anya is scummy -> I am not outting my own reasons atp, I want to see others' perspective because mine is very clearly different based on meta.

and i guess i wanna vent that the srckz slot has done nothing but dampen my enjoyment of playing here with how they have approached me. like im not sure whether im more disappointed in them as scum or town here because there's aspects of it that are horrible for either. like if you have in the past hardtunneled town me while also being town - it makes 0 sense to do 0 reeval when you are reading the same exact type of actions you scumread before as scummy again.

idk im fucking exhausted from IRL, and I feel so apprehenseive like there's not enough time, and i guess last resort i wanna say just let us resolve ourselves in the longterm, alisae especially will townspew in the longrun. if yall feel like that isnt true by limlo, you can always vote us (and lose) but thats not gonna happen here so i'm confident in saying that.

You should be more honest with yourself with posts like these instead of trying a uphold such a domineering personality that you do often. I would take earnest Koba 99/100 times. Why don't you like making posts like these? There's a bit of resentment in-between but I think it comes from misunderstanding. You don't know that literally when I'm responding to you with counterpoints that's just how discussion is. It doesn't need to be a declaration of war against your slot and you own beliefs. I don't know what they are half of the time, but I do think this is an attempt to try and explain. I cannot read your mind Koba, I only want to understand.

Even now with your paleness you still say stuff like 'im horrible' 'you hardtunneled me' as if the end result should be that You or me should look worse. I'll admit that sometimes I lash back because it goes with the old adage of
"can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen"
, but if I am making the game less enjoyable to you I will find ways to approach your slot differently. Do note that does not mean I will immediately townread you, but I will find different ways to disagree. Just stop treating me like I'm your enemy and I want to ruin the game for you. I don't.
Lol again
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1197, Ydrasse wrote:when will morning tweet play league with me
I'm jealous you never play league w me
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse should post her final decision in bold with her last post of the day.

And that's what we are doin
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by srckz »

I am here now

Ydra
Isis
Infinity
--
Chrom
Anya
Emily
Dunn
--
Tweetie

Emily went down because I just don't really like giving out a ton of TRs D1, and I think others have been more townie recently. I still believe in Threes, meaning I can be fooled by one of my townreads. I don't want to dwell on this however and we're not even close to tinfoil territory. Chrom's post was townie but they can be more north now as others would say
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1206, Isis wrote:
In post 1197, Ydrasse wrote:when will morning tweet play league with me
I'm jealous you never play league w me
Isis play league with me !
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Youre always playing tft instead of regular league.. but for tweetie you will play league it sounds like.. I bet it's cause she has a good nocturne and mine's shit..
"Well, I..."
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Isis why did you scumread me specifically
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Isis we are going to play NORMAL games soon

(i havent even touched tft much lately!!!0
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I stopped playing TFT right when I was starting to get the hang of it and now I don't feel like playing anymore
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

im just not into it right now all i play are arams
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1211, Infinity 324 wrote:Isis why did you scumread me specifically
Mostly the hall monitor post it was very scummy

There was like, one other thing. I forgot now.

But separately. There's this weird mixture of resignation and protestation you're reacting to being pushed with and the mixture is messed up and feels like you know you are scum
"Well, I..."
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by srckz »

In post 1207, Isis wrote:Ydrasse should post her final decision in bold with her last post of the day.

And that's what we are doin
Necrobumping your post

I agree with ending the day soon, don't feel like I have much else to discuss
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1179, Morning Tweet wrote:i can tell you for a fact im never having an epiphany like that ever again

I had pretty much my entire heart poured into that game there was no room for this one at all i apologize for that

This being my only game now though should make things better i hope

pedit: (・・;)
I think Tweet plays better when she replaces into a game right before the end when she can put the puzzle together rather than having to mingle with us when things are all up in the air.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Isis »

I thought youve never played with any of us before
"Well, I..."
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1215, Isis wrote:Mostly the hall monitor post it was very scummy
Ok is there anything more grounded here/that doesn't rely on gut?

You said you didn't think it made sense for me to want your posts to be more comprehensible if I didn't know your alignment (which confused me to begin with) but you were assuming I had seen some scumgames of yours which I hadn't

You were also scumreading me before the hall monitor thing

There's always a mixture of resignation and protestation when I'm pushed and it's because I can see my role pm and other people can't

Anya makes a good point about your SR on me it feels like you're sort of floating above the content part of it and your emotions wrt me are somewhat detached from my posts which are presumably causing those emotions
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1218, Isis wrote:I thought youve never played with any of us before
I have done a lot of research when figuring out who to pick for my party
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Isis »

Infinity it's not my fault you decided to adopt a scummy avatar during my micro
"Well, I..."
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1219, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1215, Isis wrote:Mostly the hall monitor post it was very scummy
Ok is there anything more grounded here/that doesn't rely on gut?

You said you didn't think it made sense for me to want your posts to be more comprehensible if I didn't know your alignment (which confused me to begin with) but you were assuming I had seen some scumgames of yours which I hadn't

You were also scumreading me before the hall monitor thing

There's always a mixture of resignation and protestation when I'm pushed and it's because I can see my role pm and other people can't

Anya makes a good point about your SR on me it feels like you're sort of floating above the content part of it and your emotions wrt me are somewhat detached from my posts which are presumably causing those emotions
Do you actually have an SR on the Chromium slot?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

What are you talking about my avatar is very towny
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Isis »

Your avatar has a horizontally striped shirt I hate those
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”