Lustice Jeague
Townie
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Lustice Jeague »

In post 373, Asteria wrote:
In post 363, Flea The Magician wrote:bah it didn't remove the chocolate colour and the first mention of xz is bugged... I blame the non-hexcode colour.

Anyway, those are the pre-flip VCAs, talk me through them Asteria.
My main concern and what I was focusing on was people who are now conftown or essentially conftown.
Cakez has 3 votes. Mine, yours, and x's. I think there's a good chance scum was voting with their buddy at some point since having multiple votes makes it easier to hide that. X was voting with you, me, vfp, cakez, robert. Everyone on that list is either conftown or near conftown from my perspective except you and vfp. I townread vfp.

If we want to look at who x was voting, that's ircher, vfp, cakez, lustice, all of which I townread.

So it all adds up
In post 372, Lustice Jeague wrote:
In post 361, Asteria wrote:
Robert
Ircher
Cakez

Lustice
VFP
Enchant
A50

Italiano
T3

Vax

Flea The Magician
Why is Vax Orange?

Why am i not green?

Why is VFP not green?
Vax is pretty hung up on Robert being a vig and it doesn't look like a towny mindset

Why should you and VFP be green? Green is conf/near conf town
About Vax, point taken and noted.

How is Ircher Conftown? SirCakez i understand it, Robert I understand it. But why Ircher and not me as well? Ircher pointed out the existence of two split-vote roles in this game, to which one would be scum.
I called out, pushed and recommended shooting one of them on the spot, so essentially Ircher and I helped ConfTown SirCakes, yet I'm at a lower group than both of them? Why?

VFP is town spewed by the mod. It's policy to read it that way and the very reason why hosts are not allowed to influence the game by validating player's emotions.
Mods are not supposed to make comments like "you were a dick to me and you were a dick to VFP and now he quit", cause that is validating a reason for quitting, one that is mod confirmed. Until that point I thought he could be town but i had a mildly suspicion that it could be an overreaction from scum!VFP after he failed to push and discredit me, so he could have quit as wolf giving up. But with the mod's comment that changed everything! Now I know his reaction was real, that it was real frustration and that he took my push personal. That is why the VFP (now Psyche) slot is now lock town.

So again, why are we not green?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:34 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: asteria
Feels differentto the Datisi normal game.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 375, Lustice Jeague wrote:
In post 363, Flea The Magician wrote:bah it didn't remove the chocolate colour and the first mention of xz is bugged... I blame the non-hexcode colour.

My main concern and what I was focusing on was people who are now conftown or essentially conftown.
Cakez has 3 votes. Mine, yours, and x's. I think there's a good chance scum was voting with their buddy at some point since having multiple votes makes it easier to hide that. X was voting with you, me, vfp, cakez, robert. Everyone on that list is either conftown or near conftown from my perspective except you and vfp. I townread vfp.

If we want to look at who x was voting, that's ircher, vfp, cakez, lustice, all of which I townread.

So it all adds up
Robert
Ircher
Cakez

Lustice
VFP
Enchant
A50

Italiano
T3

Vax

Flea The Magician
Why is Vax Orange?

Why am i not green?

Why is VFP not green?
Vax is pretty hung up on Robert being a vig and it doesn't look like a towny mindset

How is Ircher Conftown? SirCakez i understand it, Robert I understand it. But why Ircher and not me as well? Ircher pointed out the existence of two split-vote roles in this game, to which one would be scum.
I called out, pushed and recommended shooting one of them on the spot, so essentially Ircher and I helped ConfTown SirCakes, yet I'm at a lower group than both of them? Why?

VFP is town spewed by the mod. It's policy to read it that way and the very reason why hosts are not allowed to influence the game by validating player's emotions.
Mods are not supposed to make comments like "you were a dick to me and you were a dick to VFP and now he quit", cause that is validating a reason for quitting, one that is mod confirmed. Until that point I thought he could be town but i had a mildly suspicion that it could be an overreaction from scum!VFP after he failed to push and discredit me, so he could have quit as wolf giving up. But with the mod's comment that changed everything! Now I know his reaction was real, that it was real frustration and that he took my push personal. That is why the VFP (now Psyche) slot is now lock town.

I think you're right. I should have you up there with Ircher as well. Consider yourself green. I don't think scum worries enough about being in yellow instead of green to try to get it changed anyway.

I don't think VFP slot is conftown for that. Scum can have genuine emotions. That was all NAI.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 376, T3 wrote:VOTE: asteria
How so
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Asteria »

Also just so you know, this is an alt and I'm trying out different things. So unless I'm different as in scummy this time then that's not really valid
Lustice Jeague
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Lustice Jeague »

In post 377, Asteria wrote:
In post 375, Lustice Jeague wrote:

So it all adds up
Robert
Ircher
Cakez

Lustice
VFP
Enchant
A50

Italiano
T3

Vax

Flea The Magician
Why is Vax Orange?

Why am i not green?

Why is VFP not green?

I think you're right. I should have you up there with Ircher as well. Consider yourself green. I don't think scum worries enough about being in yellow instead of green to try to get it changed anyway.

I don't think VFP slot is conftown for that. Scum can have genuine emotions. That was all NAI.
That is not the point. Gosh, it's like I'm the only one that read mafia theory here, you know what? I'm not gonna keep trying to teach you all.

My Towncore

SirCakez
Ircher
VFP
Robert
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Enchant »

You forgot to include self.

Mafia claim here seems?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:35 am

Post by T3 »

In post 378, Asteria wrote:
In post 376, T3 wrote:VOTE: asteria
How so
Different as in scummy. So you're stil scummy.
Lustice Jeague
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Lustice Jeague »

In post 381, Enchant wrote:You forgot to include self.

Mafia claim here seems?
Why would I want to add myself to the list when I know I am town? Wolfy push.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Psyche »

enchant is soo cute
sure wish mafia were that easy
You can't step in the same river twice.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Psyche »

vax is probably interested in robert's role because of his draft
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Alright.. this had escaped me somewhat, but I think Robert got MY first pick... in which case I can guarantee he is TOWN, so my Town core consists of me, SCc & Robert. I have other TRs, and then I might get other TRs (or reduce one of the TRs that are not SC/Robert) before the end of the day.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Asteria »

What makes you think he got your pick specifically? There are multiple day vig picks
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Asteria seems people please-y to me, honestly.

"HEY I SHOULD BE CONFTOWN TOO!"
"sorry mi'lud, i agree, you're conftown"

gross exaggeration but you get the vibe.

Also loses points because apparently only town challenge their read position.

VOTE: Asteria w/e, I'm still down to VFP/psyche.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 387, Asteria wrote:What makes you think he got your pick specifically? There are multiple day vig picks
Show me one that was claimed (More than half of the players have already claimed their picks). and that's for starters. There is also another reason but I won't get into it just yet. Collectively though I am more than 90% confident this is Robert's role.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

FFS! I quoted 386 (3 posts above) in my 388 (the post above) and it says my quote is from 387 (Flea's post) in between, although the test is correct.

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 388, Flea The Magician wrote:"HEY I SHOULD BE CONFTOWN TOO!"
"sorry mi'lud, i agree, you're conftown"

gross exaggeration but you get the vibe.
Gross exaggeration indeed. I'm not super convinced by the Asteria reads. Sure, she doesn't have too much substance, but I can't really fault her for that. I am having as much trouble gathering reads here.
In post 390, Almost50 wrote:FFS! I quoted 386 (3 posts above) in my 388 (the post above) and it says my quote is from 387 (Flea's post) in between, although the test is correct.
Let this be a lesson to mods everywhere: never delete posts once someone has replied to the post. It causes strange glitches like this.
---
I'll try to be back with something more substantial tomorrow. I realize this is really lacking.

i deleted the reply *first* so I thought as logn as I was attempting to delete the most recent post in-thread there would be no issues. It actually wouldn't let me delete the second post that was the then-most-recent-post and threw all kind of SQL errors. I think this is related to that tbh.
Last edited by Maruchan on Sat May 22, 2021 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 385, Psyche wrote:vax is probably interested in robert's role because of his draft
Im interested because there are day serial killers and I thought day vigs just put kill: playername in thread.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by T3 »

The "I'm trying out new things here" feels like an answer that isn't really an answer.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Psyche »

play like asteria's is always so annoying bc yeah the defense is totally weak and specious but also i've totally seen town act this way before no problem
i need deeper theoryyy
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 388, Flea The Magician wrote: Also loses points because apparently only town challenge their read position.
I don't think scum makes themselves stand out by arguing why they should be conftown instead of town.
In post 389, Almost50 wrote:
In post 387, Asteria wrote:What makes you think he got your pick specifically? There are multiple day vig picks
Show me one that was claimed (More than half of the players have already claimed their picks). and that's for starters. There is also another reason but I won't get into it just yet. Collectively though I am more than 90% confident this is Robert's role.
One of my picks has a D1 dayvig
Lustice Jeague
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Lustice Jeague »

In post 392, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 385, Psyche wrote:vax is probably interested in robert's role because of his draft
Im interested because there are day serial killers and I thought day vigs just put kill: playername in thread.
This is precisely why i said that i'd look into him later if he is not resolved tonight. No killer ever survives a night after claiming unless:

They are scum

Or

Scum wants them alive
Lustice Jeague
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Lustice Jeague »

Also im getting a feeling that scum is comfortable with Asteria's wagon. There is no push back.
Almost feels like DADV.

Let's make them uncomfortable

VOTE: T3
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Asteria »

Works for me
Lustice Jeague
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Lustice Jeague
Townie
Townie

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Lustice Jeague »

In post 398, Asteria wrote:Works for me
Stop doing that. What do you mean it works for you?

You are playing like a jester would

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”