Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Retti »

There's still a few things that catch my eye though:
In post 424, Enchant wrote:Willow i consider likely townie from this point on.

Not because what he say, but how. It doesn't look like mafia accuse, which are more accurate and pointly, he looks like gonna explode this keyboard (mafia read what they write mostly). Just call this gut if you wish.

It's hard to understand what he says though. VFP mostly throwed things like "People do something it's boring", it's like you want to make comment but doesn't want to attract attention via making fun from game yourself.
So, in none of his 4 other scum games did Enchant ever confidently townread a partner like he did willow here, even when he had a partner that seemed towny he was like "i'm not gonna trust them until they're dead", even when his partner was getting cleared in one game he was still trying to pressure them, I really do think this is an indicator that willow is just town.

The line at the end is interesting though, coming in the middle of willow 1v1ing VFP, he'd voted him in the previous post, the shade her feels potentially bus-y because enchant seems to start distancing from his partners the moment they get the slightest amount of heat.
In post 782, Enchant wrote:
In post 773, Esooa wrote:t3 and wheme are legit just paragons of towniness
I disagree with wheme being paragon of towniness.

I can't see town motivation in his actions. He voted me and called mafia, but didn't do anything to actually push, sitted with vote for a bit and after called other person obvious mafia, voted him... And again did nothing.
Now he again voting Raya, and i hardly see explaination for that from him. Again.

He votes "Mafia". But actually doesh't try to catch and lynch them, and doesh't provide any evidence/reason for that.
Bolded line does give me pause, though. although the goal is mainly attacking T3 there's a bit of trying to discredit the votes on raya with it.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Retti »

At some point when I'm not being lazy I'll cover the actually long ISOs
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2398, Retti wrote:The problem with arbitrary list based logic like that is that people who are aware of rule of 3 thinking will intentionally subvert it and jjh doesn't seem like a player who tries to be predictable - he already stuck two struggling teammates in his townreads there. The question is whether he'd just votepark a teammate in RVS and leave it there while passively shading them. On my skim earlier today I didn't think they looked teamed but I've already forgotten why.
he did so before knowing who would die even day 1, though, and the top part creates a perfect 21212 pattern, hypothetically
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by samantha97 »

if that pattern bled down into the bottom list then raya would be the 1
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by samantha97 »

if it started anew then you would be :(
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2397, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2396, Retti wrote:Wait, how is it bad for
Raya
?
In post 504, jjh927 wrote:
Aside from you being locktown

Bear hydra is locktown

Enchant is town

Bamboozle is town

VFP is town

Bell is town

Wheme looks town

Titus looked town but I'm not sure I can read Titus

Raya is a scumlean,
as is samantha
, and I'm torn on Retti
I mean I guess it could look bad for you too, since the idea is that he wouldn't list back to back mafia and would have 1 in the bottom 3

i.e. the list says vfp is town from how I interpret it, and if you're town then raya is mafia
Rule of 3s, any list of 3 people from scum has at least 1 scum on it, I can't remember if/how jjh flipped rn but yeah.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:46 pm

yeah they flipped scum, going on rule of 3, one of you or raya is factional scum imo.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:47 pm

Also looking for arbitary patterns like that is flawed, at least from my own dealings I deliberately avoid arbitrary patterns like that.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:13 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2390, Retti wrote:
In post 2389, Raya36 wrote:Dunn was modconfirmed town though and I think that's more important to get rid of than it is to keep the person townreading you
Wouldn't Andante barely acknowledge him point towards them being scum together? Same for VFP not mentioning enchant?
That's a fair point although it's not like killing me would've raised any eyebrows. My point with regard to the VFP stuff
was
that all of it makes him look more like scum, and the reasons for townreading him are, IDK, vibes?
Ok, I see. I misunderstood. In that case I do agree with you
In post 2407, Flea The Magician wrote:Also looking for arbitary patterns like that is flawed, at least from my own dealings I deliberately avoid arbitrary patterns like that.
I know you can't really listen to me much here but don't think too much into that list, from my perspective it clearly is flawed.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 1:15 am

You sound weirdly defensive over that Raya, like I'm dismissing it and you're telling me to dismiss it after the fact...
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 2:40 am

Post by samantha97 »

anyway since flea claimed macho you should probably lynch me, since we may autolose even if there's only 1 mafia left
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Retti »

Wouldn't that leave us in exactly the same situation we're in now?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:06 am

Post by samantha97 »

not exactly, it'd be 3-4 people alive or gameover, depending on mafia's capability/current number - me+flea+1 extra town dead vs. me+Flea+1-2 extra town dead (potentially 2 people alive/mafia win with 1 mafia left if flea is macho)
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:07 am

Post by samantha97 »

or me+1 extra town dead if mafia can't multitask a target on flea, but they can probably because poison+nk happened
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:09 am

Post by samantha97 »

the only downside to lynching me is the potential for 2 mafia or 1 mafia+traitor to exist, so if everyone is confident it's just 1 person left then we should/we shouldn't if we're not confident
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:12 am

Post by samantha97 »

although if it's 2 left with flea macho then we lost already
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:14 am

Post by willow1 »

I'm really busy the next 4/5 days so ill try to carve out some time to tackle vfp vs. raya this morning if i can get coffee+brain kick-started

pretty sure no elim is best b/c sam can still shoot any of me/vfp/raya
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:16 am

Post by willow1 »

wait hold on i thought macho is just can't be protected, where are you getting an extra kill on flea from? should just be NK, poison, samshot for 3 deaths in 6 players.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:25 am

I'm not macho ^_^
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:36 am

Post by willow1 »

i'm just going to mechanically ignore whatever flea's claim is b/c i'm pretty sure scum don't have an extra kill and we just no elim here

anyway guess it's time to get crackin' on the rereads
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:48 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 1259, Raya36 wrote:Time to start actually getting into this game. Took some time to read through and sort everyone.

Town

Bear HUGS
- hard town for being the one who got bell eliminated
Retti
- hard town for the gladiate against bell
Esooa
- hard town for case on bell. Didn't sound like a distancing type of case.
willow1
- hard town for the push on bell. Didn't feel like distancing.

Townlean

Andante (Enchant, Unwnd)
- Enchant gave in to sam and voted Dunnstral too easily which shows an extent of not caring where their vote is. They said it was to see what happened which I don't fully buy or understand. Probably town though for saying we should elim bell no matter how towny the replacement seems. Andante seems towny in general too.

Scumlean

jjh927
- I'm always wary of people who say scumreading me is valid (), townread a post of bell's but also said it wasn't representative of the rest of the iso yet still has bell as a townread a few posts later. is wanting to go for me (a counterwagon to bell before the duel). Not sure what to think of him taking technical credit for that though.
i found this readslist really interesting, cut out most of it. the reads on the two scum are surprisingly believable to me+4 people in the hardtown bloc is bold, even if the 5th on deck was scum
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:49 am

Post by willow1 »

a lot of my issue with this slot is that it soft defends bell for so long and defends enchant/unwnd for extended periods, and whether that's because of their sr on sam in conjunction with enchant yoloing with his vote, or because raya is chainsawing and doesn't want to bus, is tough to tell
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:50 am

Post by willow1 »

(also dw will still get to vfp after i finish up, order here is raya->vfp->flipped scum isos)
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:55 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 1331, Raya36 wrote:Willow vs Andante sounds very TvT. Both sound genuinely frustrated and I do still have a decently confident TR on both of them
In post 1411, Raya36 wrote:I'd be happy going back to sam. I'm not fully convinced jj is scum and I'm definitely not interested in Andante.

VOTE: sam
ok i hit by far the worst parts of the iso where she's swapping around on dunn, t3, sam, and combine that with the bell/enchant defenses early and Oh No

that said raya did have some vaguely believable back and forth w/ jjh about me actually

time for vfp but my guess is that i'm going to be relying a lot on how andante treats the two slots. not going to try to read into jjh or enchant
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:57 am

Post by willow1 »

the last thing i noticed w/ raya is that even though she's spending a lot of time softdefending scum she's also spending a lot of time giving hard townreads on town+challenging attacks on them, and she was rather quick to want to no elim for titus duel

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”