Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

'But if Royalty is any example, when doesn’t town!Hopkirk have strong opinions and reads? Why does he sheep me on Flow if he’s having doubts?'

you might be underestimating my opinion of your towngame considering i've seen you carry an endgame 4 or 5 times. remember what i said in royalty?
also i sheep townreads all the time. i was reconsidering at the time, trusted you, and sheeping seemed like a great idea

'Also Hopkirk. when I said that I hard tr Vanders because he wanted to steer clear of pushing GB, your reaction to that didn’t make sense. If GB was actually fn, then of course that would have been a towntell for Vanders but it seemed like you maybe forgot about that?'

can you remind me of when/where this was?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 941, Vanderscamp wrote:Not that George is super towny or anything but I am at the point where bug and mo are both so scummy that he looks very town in comparison.

I think if I am wrong on one of them it's flow (I agree with andante)
Hopkirk

I said to you in our PT that I hard tr Vanders because scum!him would have been very unlikely to make this post if GB was fn and your response to me seemed odd, like you had forgotten we had agreed that Andante and Flow were likely neighbors which basically left GB/monkey as fn.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

can you quote it in the hood for me if i don't say i've found it first. i can't see anything search for 941
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

it would have to be on p5-6 because that's when the first flip happened, it definitely isn't on p6 because we're both locktown on vanders for a while there
p5 i ask you how you got to town on him and that's my only mention i can see?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1427, Hopkirk wrote:can you quote it in the hood for me if i don't say i've found it first. i can't see anything search for 941
I didn’t quote it I don’t think? But sure I’ll look.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I’m really not feeling well yet, so please have patience with me. I couldn’t even get online last night because of it.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

don't feel any pressure to post, i'm sure we can get an extension if irl issues are interfering

i'm going to sleep very soon so will probably stop replying to stuff soon for the night btw

---

i'm pretty sure i hard TR Vanders in thread before you did and helped convince you right?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1431, Hopkirk wrote:don't feel any pressure to post, i'm sure we can get an extension if irl issues are interfering

i'm going to sleep very soon so will probably stop replying to stuff soon for the night btw

---

i'm pretty sure i hard TR Vanders in thread before you did and helped convince you right?
You’ll have to refresh my memory on that. I do recall that you did that with Andante, don’t recall Vanders.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

seen the quotes in the hood

given you were saying in that post it could still be vanders i didn't read that as you locktowning him given there was more discussion and later in the hood you sus him more (then less again later)
scum vanders wouldn't have needed to push GB slot when you/me both wanted bugs. openly pushing a hard lurker launchbait slot isn't exactly townie behaviour and i factored this as null

i asked why you were TRing vanders because i basically ignored that point as it didn't feel AI? otherwise i'd have commented on it either way

i still can't see how it had anything to do with the FN thing? i don't think scum me would ever forget that, and it would be a weird thing to try and convince you of since you were more likely to vote Flow d1 if i convince you of GB town (albeit marginally so this point is meh)

that was before i did a meta dive on Vanders and came back with good reasons to meta TR him
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1065, Hopkirk wrote:Vanders was saying in an old scumchat he had that i was reading that he hates bussing (voting a scumpartner). he voted you earlier when that could have led to an exile. the pairing becomes less likely.

ignore the 'irrelevant' in the first post then ignore the second post.
In post 1091, Hopkirk wrote:flow exile helps sort vanders but not vice versa.
flow exile sorts HEM outright

what does town!flow equal?
i was saying a bit before this i was trying to sort vanders + that i thought Bugspray or Vanders was scum but then i went back to look through some vanders meta and that influenced me not voting him when scum me would have really wanted to push vanders
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1058, Hopkirk wrote:looking through some of vander's other games when i can. there's a discussion i noticed in an old scum QT discussing a dislike of bussing
has voted Grandpa(irrelevant)/Flow recently when viable wagons which is -partner likelihood for Vanders with either of them
In post 1066, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1065, Hopkirk wrote:Vanders was saying in an old scumchat he had that i was reading that he hates bussing (voting a scumpartner). he voted you earlier when that could have led to an exile. the pairing becomes less likely.

ignore the 'irrelevant' in the first post then ignore the second post.
ok ok thank u lol.

i see...

i think ur more townier then for this.

and yea i agree wit u WHAT is the scumcase on flow because honestly ...idek where the flow read came up. ..everyone just started sheeping andante and thought it was me and flow here out of no where.
i didn't phrase it as strongly as i thought, but it helped move someone who was sus away from Vanders when he wasn't widely TR then you use it as part of your justification for the TR later that i'll quote
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1090, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1084, Emily wrote:
In post 1076, GrandpaMo wrote:how much experience u have @emily

I'm not the most experienced - my friend recommended this website to me and said replacing in would be a quick way to get started.

Is there a good summary of what's happened so far?
I’m town, Hopkirk is like almost certainly town. I think you are and tl leaning Vanders as well. I think Flow is extremely likely to be scum.

I think based off of what Hopkirk said about Vanders hating bussing, I think he’s very likely town if Flow flips scum.

HEM would be townlock if Flow flips scum. I think Flow is scum because he basically said that HEM + Anyone else except for him could be scum. The lack of even a single confident tr is extremely scum indicative.
In post 1257, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1246, GrandpaMo wrote:wait nvm thats not a weird kill.

i just understood why they made that kill.

so if im partners with emily.

and there is one scum alive.

and bugs flipped town...

and vanders is either mafia or town

i think since we have one kill to go until cylo then

we probably need to eliminate someone from a hood who hasn't been killed yet
I think it’s you because you were the only one hard trying to save Flow, plus bugs, Andante and Robert all considered you scum.

Emily doesn’t hammer her buddy just as there was beginning to be some doubt and Flow had a chance to turn things around.

I’m town, Hopkirk is town. Based on what Hopkirk said about Vanders’ non-bussing meta - not to mention the obvious fact that bussing is pretty much anti wincon, everything points to you.

VOTE: GarandmaMo
you had him as a townlean then upgraded to a TR, here's where you immediately agreed with my logic

if i was planning to bus Flow then i wouldn't have been trying to clear people on a flow!scum flip because that would make the situation twice as hard for me.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

going to sleep now because i am being shaded by someone in a discord chat by someone who is explaining how important sleep is (they aren't sleeping though so hmmm)
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1424, Loki Dokie wrote:So my heart wants to yeet Emily into the stratosphere because I don’t want to chance being fooled by scum!Pooky on a fake newbie alt - no less - my brain is screaming at me that it’s Hopkirk.
I think you know me well enough to know I'm religious anti-bussing lol
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Emily »

I promise I won't hold it against you if you choose wrong here.

We can even pretend this game never happened :)

I honestly didn't want to bring my main's meta into this game but some people are very insistent *shrug*
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Emily »

you have all the time in the world, take care of yourself first.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1424, Loki Dokie wrote:Flow was starting to look a bit better at the time Emily hammered him, so why does scum!Emily insta hammer Flow when monkey thinks I’m powerwolfing poor innocent Flow. and Vanders is beginning to have doubts on him?
well the hammer makes sense if town!me is worried about scum!flow getting away.

it doesn't make sense if scum!me is trying to get flow out of the predicament he is in.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1437, Hopkirk wrote:going to sleep now because i am being shaded by someone in a discord chat by someone who is explaining how important sleep is (they aren't sleeping though so hmmm)
Am I supposed to understand what this is in reference to?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1438, Emily wrote:
In post 1424, Loki Dokie wrote:So my heart wants to yeet Emily into the stratosphere because I don’t want to chance being fooled by scum!Pooky on a fake newbie alt - no less - my brain is screaming at me that it’s Hopkirk.
I think you know me well enough to know I'm religious anti-bussing lol
Yes and I also have seen Robert’s scumgame where he was very different.

Hopkirk, I don’t believe Pooky busses Flow when it looked like he was about to possibly turn things around. We know Flow was bussed. Who could afford that bus more, you or Emily?

If it was you, me and maybe Mo or even better bugs, I think it would be a slam dunk. I think outing Pooky was probably a mistake since afaik, he only bussed in that tm game because of that mech guilty. Flow was in a better spot than Spring Breeze and both Andante and bugs had wanted Mo first.

You played a really strong game and should be extremely proud of that. I just think it’s you and not Pooky.

If you can find a Pooky scum game other than that TM game where he bussed, feel free to link/quote it but I don’t think it exists.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1359, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 4.1
Hopkirk
(1): Emily
Emily
(1): Hopkirk

Not Voting
(1): Loki Dokie

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to eliminate.

Day 4
ends in (expired on 2021-06-03 17:49:21)

Mod notes:
Final day! :)

I don’t think I’ll be needing an extension here.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1439, Emily wrote:I promise I won't hold it against you if you choose wrong here.

We can even pretend this game never happened :)

I honestly didn't want to bring my main's meta into this game but some people are very insistent *shrug*
There are lots of things I’d like to pretend never happened and games too but I don’t think this is one of them but if Hopkirk is scum, that means that the only townie who never voted me was Andante, so that’s a bit depressing.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Final words?

Emily? Hopkirk?

Even if it’s just for the memes.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

imagine subbing into this game, seeing you + me happy for an exile + us being UTRs
going against that does nothing then gets Emily eliminated the next day. pooky 'not bussing' only means something if there were similar situations, and a secret alt is FAR more likely to break with meta than a main when there's a significant advantage (not getting insta yeeted the next day) for doing so because nobody would know pooky broke that meta
apparently a bit of wifom is enough to counteract me this being exactly like all of my towngames. i don't understand your view whatsoever here
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Hopkirk »

how does this play out for Emily if she doesn't bus? do you see any scenario where town me + you don't get an exile of Flow there? other than convincing us both to move to Mo then what's the alternative for Emily that isn't essentially claiming scum?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”