Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:37 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 812, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 805, ItalianoVD wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 781, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:FMFT, is role A an enabler that enables a role that you believe to be more likely to go to scum than town, for example, a rolecop enabler?
In post 782, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 781, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:FMFT, is role A an enabler that enables a role that you believe to be more likely to go to scum than town, for example, a rolecop enabler?
Can just answer yes/no, we dont need to know which role is enabled yet
In post 784, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 741, Free Money Free Tea wrote:It should be fine to claim. I was informed that part of gamma emeralds role is cop enabler. I was also infomed there is some role a in the setup but not the player or alignment. A is an unflippedrole.
Were you specifically told that his role has more to it than that, or was it not specified, or was it worded in such a way that left it open to interpretation whether his role contains more?

These are kinda weird. Why are you wanting so much specific information?
I had an idea that I've since realized will not work. I thought if FMFT would reveal role A we could popcorn partial claim whether we are A or not. I thought if nobody claimed A he was likely scum, but obviously if scum has role A they would just lie and say "not A"

I thought through several situations considering town/town, scum/town, town/scum, and scum/scum, and realized that it would be incorrect to elim either of them today. However, if one or both of them are scum, we need to lock down the specifics of their claims now on D2 so that when new flips or the additional informed claim, if it exists, come to light, those 2 cannot change their story. That is why I wanted specifics on why FMFT said "part of" Gamma's role, and why I wanted Gamma to confirm he is cop enabler. I dont want to leave them any wiggle room as I believe one or both will be eliminated in the next couple of Days.

I actually kinda like this. This might just be a town mindset because these type of plans/ideas/tie-downs usually come from town trying to trap scum instead of scum trying to setup town. Seems like a lot of work for scum to do. How likely would they actually do that? Ehh.

I don’t think all of them are scum (ssbm, free tea, and gamma), but I don’t think they’re all town either. I’m still trying to feel out what partnership would make the most sense to me. Gamma/ssbm, ssbm/free, or Gamma/free. Then I have to see which partnership makes the most sense to have Johnny in there with them.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 819, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Ok so help me. Gamma, Dunn, and Max are all an amorphous blob of "OH, they're playing this game????" For me and I don't like it
I SR gamma but also mostly just because I low-key TR gamma which is strange for me. Idk the thing is that normally I SR gamma so this is strange. The issue is that this also reminds me of the first time I TRed BM in a past game. I thought he was so towny that he had to be scum. I tunneled him and he died day 1 and flipped vt ;(

It's tough because I truly, normally SR gamma really hard. But I legitimately TR him here which makes me wanna SR him. The issue is that it is possible that after like 10 games with him, I've finally figured out how to read him.

If this logic doesn't make sense, we can simple it down more probably
In post 820, ItalianoVD wrote: This is why I was trying to get you to zero in on Johnny and you kinda just meh’d me. You said you don’t really know how to read him but every time I say something about it or try to push there you don’t really try to do anything or you say it’s probably not like that. I think we might be letting Johnny fly under the radar. You also did the same for Lukewarm. So I don’t know this kinda doesn’t feel like real sentiment to me.
Ok your point is? Its not like I'm the only player in the game? If you wanna get people to engage, you don't have to solely come to me? I've tunneled mon and gotten him killed before. I will never do that again. Because he never puts up a fight and it makes me feel guilty as hell regardless of what he flips. I also just always sr him. Every single game.
In post 821, ItalianoVD wrote:Oh yeah and this...
In post 799, Noraa wrote:Like I vote Lotus. People just mindlessly follow and now we have our top pr dead!!!
Come on Noraa. Hindsight is 20/20, so it’s easy to say this, but you weren’t saying this late day 1. I understand you said Lotus was a hard situation and I get that, but why are you now framing it like no one had anything to say about anything? As I said, Lukewarm was trying to push kyouko, you scumread him early but then didn’t and when Lukewarm started to really push him you dismissed him. I’ve said some things about Johnny and you kinda dismissed it as well. I believe others have said things and you didn’t really look into it, but don’t quote me on that, I’d have to look again to be sure. Like I get you have your reads, but if someone said that my townleans were wrong or that they were suspicious I’d at least try to look at them.

Also you keep saying our top pr is dead. Now I’m not great with mechanics but shouldn’t there at least be a protective or maybe another investigative role generally speaking?
Spoiler:
I'm not blaming other people? Barely any people talked for lotus and wtf did you want me to do? It was late day 1. There is zero way to stop a wagon like that without a claim. Zero. You treat me like a town leader and the only person that has authority when that is not the case. The rest of town is just doing a lousy job(overall) which makes it seem like that. People did mindlessly follow which contributed to this outcome. I never blamed other people straight up. Everyone has fault here in some way or another. I just want people to have more opinions because the overall game state and mindset is a sheeping mindset which is fs going to lead to a town loss if I'm the person we're sheeping. Why are you blaming it on me? And is there a point in this? You make it sound like its bc I didnt listen to you that this happened. Do you really think my one vote would've changed everything yesterday? Not to mention the lotus wagon didnt even have me on it at the end. So what if I don't comment on certain things? No one is stopping you from doing anything but you're making it seem like you need my approval to do things. Don't blame things on me. I've stated multiple times that I don't know wtf I'm doing this game.

I did look into lotus. The issue was that I needed a claim. I did start to TR him at the end of day 1. But I will not attempt stop a wagon nearing deadline unless I am 100% sure they are town or they claim pr. Whats so difficult to understand about that? And also who do you think I am? A cabd or unwnd? I'm not going to comment on absolutely everything. You make it sound like I have to be a perfect town leader when I have zero obligation to do anything for any of you. I don't want to be a town leader. Nor am I perfect. If you wanted a perfect town leader, you came to the wrong place. And I'm overall just pretty offended that you're turning this around and making it seem like it's my fault. Although I personally do think its a very large portion my fault, its mean to be pushing the blame on me when I've been constantly thinking about this game and putting so much effort into trying to find scum. If you don't appreciate my effort, then you won't get my effort. I'm not posting for the next three irl days.

(expired on 2021-06-03 17:43:24)
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:12 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 826, Noraa wrote:Ok your point is? Its not like I'm the only player in the game? If you wanna get people to engage, you don't have to solely come to me?
No, no no don’t do that. I’m specifically responding to . I’m not coming to you, you’re coming to us.
In post 826, Noraa wrote:I've tunneled mon and gotten him killed before. I will never do that again. Because he never puts up a fight and it makes me feel guilty as hell regardless of what he flips. I also just always sr him. Every single game.
Okay I understand you, but this is not a way to play the game. Yes we have friends in the game and people we genuinely like, but we can’t feel bad for pushing them and you should never feel bad pushing someone if they are scum and you are town. It’s part of the game and it’s competitive. As long as you’re not being rude or a jerk people understand it’s part of the competition. I just think you can be better than this and this excuse is very weak. Also I’m not telling you to agree with me, I’m asking you to show me if I’m wrong in my read or if you do agree show me something else I’ve missed. And I do this with everyone not just you. If I don’t have history with a player but someone else does I ask them what they feel about that person. We’re not gonna agree 100% but their read is something I take into consideration or at least try to.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:12 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Last Noraa post is a bit emotional but I'm still feeling town there. Her read on me was so exact I was shaken and I meta-dove her to see if she had used the same read in the past. I just dont see scum reading that closely at all, let alone reading me that closely.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:13 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Man :mad:
In post 826, Noraa wrote:Ok your point is? Its not like I'm the only player in the game? If you wanna get people to engage, you don't have to solely come to me?
No, no no don’t do that. I’m specifically responding to . I’m not coming to you, you’re coming to us.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:26 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Spoiler:
In post 826, Noraa wrote: I'm not blaming other people? Barely any people talked for lotus and wtf did you want me to do? It was late day 1. There is zero way to stop a wagon like that without a claim. Zero. You treat me like a town leader and the only person that has authority when that is not the case. The rest of town is just doing a lousy job(overall) which makes it seem like that. People did mindlessly follow which contributed to this outcome. I never blamed other people straight up. Everyone has fault here in some way or another. I just want people to have more opinions because the overall game state and mindset is a sheeping mindset which is fs going to lead to a town loss if I'm the person we're sheeping. Why are you blaming it on me? And is there a point in this? You make it sound like its bc I didnt listen to you that this happened. Do you really think my one vote would've changed everything yesterday? Not to mention the lotus wagon didnt even have me on it at the end. So what if I don't comment on certain things? No one is stopping you from doing anything but you're making it seem like you need my approval to do things. Don't blame things on me. I've stated multiple times that I don't know wtf I'm doing this game.

I did look into lotus. The issue was that I needed a claim. I did start to TR him at the end of day 1. But I will not attempt stop a wagon nearing deadline unless I am 100% sure they are town or they claim pr. Whats so difficult to understand about that? And also who do you think I am? A cabd or unwnd? I'm not going to comment on absolutely everything. You make it sound like I have to be a perfect town leader when I have zero obligation to do anything for any of you. I don't want to be a town leader. Nor am I perfect. If you wanted a perfect town leader, you came to the wrong place. And I'm overall just pretty offended that you're turning this around and making it seem like it's my fault. Although I personally do think its a very large portion my fault, its mean to be pushing the blame on me when I've been constantly thinking about this game and putting so much effort into trying to find scum. If you don't appreciate my effort, then you won't get my effort. I'm not posting for the next three irl days.

I’m not treating you like a town leader, I’m treating you like a person who is probably town and someone I can trust. I don’t treat anyone like a leader, but if I feel like I can somewhat trust them then I am going to somewhat trust them to do what I would do if I can’t do it.

This was less about alllllll of the rest of that and more about you saying people were sheeping and no one had any opinions on anything and just sheeping. I’m telling you that’s not true and pointed out when people did have opinions it seemed like you couldn’t be bothered, not that you actually were, but that it “
seemed
” like it. If my perception is off then forgive me, but that’s how I read it.

Also I am not blaming you for Lotus in the slightest, that was on all of us. My apologies if you felt like that’s what I was saying. Again my response was for and only, which made me feel some type of way because I’m like “but people were saying things and did have opinions” so that’s the only reason why I responded the way I did. I’ve already made peace with the rest of that and have/had no reason to mention it anymore.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:29 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 828, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Last Noraa post is a bit emotional but I'm still feeling town there.
:shifty: Umm, when did you feel town?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:34 am

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Nora
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

why
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 831, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 828, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Last Noraa post is a bit emotional but I'm still feeling town there.
:shifty: Umm, when did you feel town?
Feeling that Noraa is town I mean. Is that what you're asking, how long I've felt that?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 790, VFP wrote:VOTE: ssbm_kyouko

I trust Gamma
Why do you trust Gamma, and what exactly did you mean by "I trust Gamma"?

VOTE: VFP
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 749, MaxTheFox wrote:Cop enabler seems like a good role to put on a mafioso to reduce swing. But that's not hard evidence for Gamma being scum because that might be what the mod wants us to think.

I'd like people who SR me to explain why if it's not a gut read.
Who SRs you?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 835, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why do you trust Gamma, and what exactly did you mean by "I trust Gamma"?

VOTE: VFP
There's not a lot to explain here.
It says what it says.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 823, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 819, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Ok so help me. Gamma, Dunn, and Max are all an amorphous blob of "OH, they're playing this game????" For me and I don't like it
I should be in that set at all rn
Shouldn’t *
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 801, Save The Dragons wrote:Dunnstral - talking more than usual could be scum for it
I have 23 posts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 825, ItalianoVD wrote:I don’t think all of them are scum (ssbm, free tea, and gamma), but I don’t think they’re all town either. I’m still trying to feel out what partnership would make the most sense to me. Gamma/ssbm, ssbm/free, or Gamma/free. Then I have to see which partnership makes the most sense to have Johnny in there with them.
I spotted two assumptions in this. Can you explain why you are making them?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 815, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Fmft claim makes me not want to lim them or Gamma
Why?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 778, Gamma Emerald wrote:I legitimately believed RLotus was playing similar to Vaxkiller in A Little Boonie Told Me It was up to Rlotus to prove me wrong through his actions, and he failed in that regard.
I think this is a blatantly Scummy post. RLotus did show they were Town. Which is why I wanted folks to move away. It’s what makes Noraa’s “case” against me so... bad. But I’ll get to that in a second.

You misread RLotus, and now you get to bash them saying they failed to demonstrate they were Town because they’re not here to defend themselves. But this is a Scummy mindset. You’re deflecting blame onto the dead player instead of truly owning your bad mistake. And it is bad.

Noraa basically thinks that I picked up that RLotus was a PR, and decided I should try and keep them alive without forcing a claim because... why exactly? But nah, they’re focused on my AtE and some other mostly irrelevant posts. And have ignored all of my more meaningful posts or my progression on RLotus for example.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 800, Noraa wrote:I wish Pooky was here
And honestly I find this actually insulting. Oh this Town is so bad I’m clamoring for a player not currently in the game.

I’ll stop commenting on this because I don’t want this to turn into a shit fight and I know how that can go. But I just don’t get it.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 788, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
I don’t like the rolefishing that went down just now.
This also doesn’t make sense. Kyouko is trying to understand a Claim that was given out partially and voluntarily. How is this role fishing?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 844, Andresvmb wrote:
This also doesn’t make sense. Kyouko is trying to understand a Claim that was given out partially and voluntarily. How is this role fishing?
Kyouko is trying to ask about my role through someone else. It probably wouldn’t bother me as much if there wasn’t such a serpentine route to it.
<Embrace The Void>

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

UNVOTE:

Well, I guess I’m going to have to go and re-read this game now.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 845, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 844, Andresvmb wrote:
Kyouko is trying to ask about my role through someone else. It probably wouldn’t bother me as much if there wasn’t such a serpentine route to it.
I asked you directly if you could confirm his claim.

Later, on a reread I noticed the phrase "part of" and that gray area was a red flag to me that I needed cleared up before there was a chance for it to change later. I cant very well ask you if FMFT's information indicated whether that was only a part of your role. Assuming you're both town you would be able to answer that, but I needed to hear FMFT's claim from FMFT, not from you.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I guess that makes more sense, but it still feels bothersome
Don’t you think they might have been vague for a reason?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And like, the way you phrased that feels rather accusatory towards me, like I failed to respond to your direct question, when I provided a rather clear answer.
As for “part of” being a point of contention: perhaps you may have forgotten alignment can be considered part of one’s role? I think that could be a reasonable explanation.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”