Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:27 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I would like to point out that Boxxy didn't even know or explain what the role mechanic of the Detective was. He went straight to AtE. Seanzie had to "Um, Actually" the whole thing by defining Detective himself, thinking I was born yesterday. This is the most bullshit claim I've ever heard.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 124, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: human want to see what this gives.
What changed your mind in 30 minutes and without him posting in between?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:29 am

Boxxy, instead of using his claim as an opportunity to reassert himself as town, just went straight to AtE at E-2 with no threat of elimination (I have been vocal about not eliminating anyone before everyone has chipped in). If that's not scum caving to pressure, I don't know what is.

Cyrus defense of Boxxy that "He couldn't lie just like that!" is absolutely horrendous as well.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:31 am

Post by nomnomnom »

As I said, roaming detective is a role that sounds good on paper but is extremely underpowered in practice and scums can perfectly claim that role and wifom the entire game, so I don't know why people are acting like he just claimed cop
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 148, T3 wrote:VOTE: seanzie
Fake helpful.
Again, I do not agree with this take AT ALL, but T3 might be town for going against the flow in his first post.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 149, boxxy wrote:My scumreads:

cyrus92
monkee

Townreads:

seanzie

Rest are null
This is a TOWNIE readlist.

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:37 am

Add to that, Boxxy still has no viable answer against the hastiness of my townlean, the incongruency of his scumhunting, and his LAMIST posturing.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 193, Salsabil Faria wrote:I personally can't read trollers but I like them as they make game(s) more enjoyable.
Thank you :]

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 195, humaneatingmonkey wrote:strongest scumreads cyrus and boxxy.
Why is boxxy scum to you?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 199, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 186, humaneatingmonkey wrote:anti-town fart noises
Monkey farts smell like bananas!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Your disappearance while you're on the verge of elimination point towards scum!you are lurking with the hope of wagon vanishing by using AtE :igmeou:
In post 428, boxxy wrote:When I flip town roaming detective I hope you reflect on how your trash play cost us the game.
In post 426, boxxy wrote:Roaming means I can only target a player once for the entire game.
Basically you're a 1-shot detective. What pinged me here is I never saw the use of
roaming
word instead of
1-shot
here before for any role.
Those who have experience here, is
roaming
is commonly used for any role, especially in a normal setup?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 214, nomnomnom wrote:It's something much more subtle and I'm fairly sure cyrus isn't even aware of it either.
Of he's not aware of it I wouldn't recommend you publicizing it. Otherwise this might be the last time you'd be able to use it on him ;)

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 418, Seanzie wrote:
In post 417, Seanzie wrote:
In post 414, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Seanzie, he townleaned me out of nowhere from #222. My posts before #222 were horseshit.
Give me a second to look to see if I agree with your assessment of your own posts.
Okay, yes #222 was before you actually started posting game-related content. I agree that him switching to a townread there is bad.
But not scummy enough to you? See my .
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 344, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:While I am confident most of this wagon is comprised of town I feel strongly that at least one of Cyrus and Salsa are scum
Fot the argument's sake, assuming
cyrus62
is the town between us, how it makes me scum to you?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 236, Dwlee99 wrote:I think that Cyrus not knowing we weren't in a newbie with 9 players (hence that whole "I'm at e-1!!" drama) is a town slip? Unless it was ultra planned to give off that impression, but he doesn't strike me as that kind of player at all.
In post 1, OutWorldER wrote:Daytalk enabled for all PT's.
Also, he was only @3 votes, so not even in a 9-players setup would he have been @E-1

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 239, boxxy wrote:Thus securing a mis-elim that you don't get blamed for.
In my -admittedly limited- experience with nom, he gets blamed for EVERYTHING that goes in the game (even mod mistakes) :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 398, Seanzie wrote:
In post 392, boxxy wrote:monkey you're tunneled bro. You argument continues to be "why did he one person when he also said somebody else could be scummy." From now on I'll try to talk about only one thing at a time so you don't get confused okay?
FTR, you are definitely not out of the ballpark with me, even if I have shut down some bad casing of you. Monkey's case had issues, but that doesn't clear you.

Tell me about your early Monkey read. Why did you switch from "Monkey scum" to "Monkey is a policy elim" the way you did.
I also don't think
Seanzie
and
boxxy
are scum together.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hello monkey1. Do you think Cyrus is evil? I feel pretty good about catching the townslip and I'd like to hear your thoughts if you disagree. 3 is still not E-1 in a newbie but the explanation of "oh I thought I was in a newbie" is the slip.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 536, Almost50 wrote:
In post 31, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Spoiler: Not Game Related
Till 17th, I'll be less active due to study purpose.
Spoiler:
No studying allowed when the game is ongoing. Get your priorities sorted, miss. :P
Spoiler:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 561, Almost50 wrote:
In post 82, Salsabil Faria wrote:I'm studying rn
If you need help.. just ask (provided it's not about Maths, Physics, Chemistry. Biology, Art, Literature, Astronomy, Music, History, Geography, or any other subject really) :P
Will I pass? :(

In post 563, Almost50 wrote:
In post 84, Seanzie wrote:Everybody, quick! Name one person who you think is town!
I still think it's you (my top TR) but I have a suspicious mind of some players whom I've played with before (i.e. I "should" be Town leaning Salsa & DWlee, but I'm not going to let my first impression affect my final decision)
NOPE! You
shouldn't
townlean me.... it'll make the
death-tunnel
war between us B O O R I N G!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 247, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 241, humaneatingmonkey wrote:let's do boxxy guys. it's a good wagon
This is a super weird take? I've liked boxxy's posting a lot. I'm still trying to figure out nom though. I don't know if nom withholding the tell is inherently scummy but I'd really like to hear it if it's going to be justifying a scum read this early especially when it feels like cyrus town-slipped.
Let me give you a hypothetical example of what this could be:

Let's say I noticed you start your TOWN games with "Hello" but you start your Scum games with "Hi". Now if I use this tell in you without revealing it I always have an edge over you. However, if I do tell about it no one's going to take me seriously, AND you will be more careful next time because you now know what I'm looking for.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 582, Almost50 wrote:
In post 193, Salsabil Faria wrote:I personally can't read trollers but I like them as they make game(s) more enjoyable.
Thank you :]

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 589, Almost50 wrote:
In post 236, Dwlee99 wrote:I think that Cyrus not knowing we weren't in a newbie with 9 players (hence that whole "I'm at e-1!!" drama) is a town slip? Unless it was ultra planned to give off that impression, but he doesn't strike me as that kind of player at all.
In post 1, OutWorldER wrote:Daytalk enabled for all PT's.
Also, he was only @3 votes, so not even in a 9-players setup would he have been @E-1
So you're scumreading him or not?

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:13 am

In post 592, Dwlee99 wrote:Hello monkey1. Do you think Cyrus is evil? I feel pretty good about catching the townslip and I'd like to hear your thoughts if you disagree. 3 is still not E-1 in a newbie but the explanation of "oh I thought I was in a newbie" is the slip.
Is this addressed to me? Cyrus can still be scum who forgot about how many players it needs to elim him, but the pressure of being possibly in E-1 gave him a panic. The amount of players it needs to eliminate you is shared information by scum and town, not just town. You can make this mistake as town, and you can still make this mistake as scum.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 592, Dwlee99 wrote:Hello monkey1. Do you think Cyrus is evil? I feel pretty good about catching the townslip and I'd like to hear your thoughts if you disagree. 3 is still not E-1 in a newbie but the explanation of "oh I thought I was in a newbie" is the slip.
I don't remember if he said that he thought it was a newbie game. Iirr, he said he got used to with newbie games where 5 votes lead to elimination, so he kept thinking it was E-1/E-2 for him which should be considered as NAI fmpov.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”