Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1222, Salsabil Faria wrote:2. Fine... then why didn't you give your read/thought process about the wagon formation or about the wagon holder?
If you wanted such thing then you should have asked. I am out of divination spells to predict that you will need it in the first 24h of the game.
giv me pagetop :(
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1225, Kerset wrote:
In post 1222, Salsabil Faria wrote:2. Fine... then why didn't you give your read/thought process about the wagon formation or about the wagon holder?
If you wanted such thing then you should have asked. I am out of divination spells to predict that you will need it in the first 24h of the game.
Mocking me will not do you any good in this situation. And I actually asked, but you're very busy with dodging and mocking, so you missed the question.

In post 1216, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1214, Kerset wrote:
In post 1212, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1210, Kerset wrote:1178 sounded so bad, no surprise that he died.
Really?? Why is that?
Just my emotional impression
What cause this emotional expression from the post you mentioned?
Also, I want to you, why didn't you give vote to
cyrus62
when he was slipping or
didn't talk about the wagon formation around him?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Almost50
I don't believe the claim anymore. Universal backup + what is pretty much bulletproof bodyguard + psychologist + detective is too much. I believe Boxxy's claim because it came before a50's, but I just got burned by scum fake claiming power roles that seemed to fit into the setup but didn't.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1227, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Almost50
I don't believe the claim anymore. Universal backup + what is pretty much bulletproof bodyguard + psychologist + detective is too much. I believe Boxxy's claim because it came before a50's, but I just got burned by scum fake claiming power roles that seemed to fit into the setup but didn't.
I kind of not sure about that, not good at game mechanics..... but if
boxxy
is really a tpr, then why can't we have 2 investigations roles?+ he needs to provide his night action today +
boxxy
's night action.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:57 am

Post by boxxy »

Salsa has not killed anyone.

@Almost result?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Another thing, why
Almost50
is still alive with claiming an investigation role but
nomnomnom
was killed without claiming + crumbling anything??
@Almost50
.... this is for you mainly.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Nomnom must have protected whoever got attacked. If we figure out who (or he crumbed it) then we will get a clear out of it.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:06 am

Post by boxxy »

?

Bodyguard is a targeted role, just because nom decides to target someone doesn't clear them
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:06 am

Post by boxxy »

Oh NVM I'm dumb
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1228, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1227, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Almost50
I kind of not sure about that, not good at game mechanics..... but if
boxxy
is really a tpr, then why can't we have 2 investigations roles?+ he needs to provide his night action today +
boxxy
's night action.
I mean it's strictly possible nom no-targeted and he got targeted but I don't think we are living in that reality.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

We're losing people like flies. And we lost our Protective and appearantly our second protection.

VOTE: HumanEatingMonkey

Eliming the person who ruthlessly hammered just before I unvoted is my plan today. Who fucking hammers a PR claim with 6 days left?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Quote+ cache strikes again.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Kerset »

Salsabil Faria wrote:
Mocking me will not do you any good in this situation. And I actually asked, but you're very busy with dodging and mocking, so you missed the question.

Really?? Why is that?
cyrus62
when he was slipping or
If i didn't talk about then i had no need to do so atm. What do you expect to hear here? If you wanted me to say about it then you should have asked.
I fail to see your good faith in those questions, if you give me 3 accusations (weak push, ignoring you, dodge), while question over trivial things.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1235, Bambi Jay wrote:We're losing people like flies. And we lost our Protective and appearantly our second protection.

Eliming the person who ruthlessly hammered just before I unvoted is my plan today. Who fucking hammers a PR claim with 6 days left?
It might just be refuge in audacity but I don't think that is what is happening here. A50's vote on Sean looks sus af too after he spent all of day one calling Sean his #1 townread.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1231, Dwlee99 wrote:Nomnom must have protected whoever got attacked. If we figure out who (or he crumbed it) then we will get a clear out of it.
He didn't even have a chance to crumb since he would've just gotten to role of BG unexpectedly. Though we can probably assume they either shot someone he townread or he protected on of the invest claims. Probably Box if anything.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1239, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1231, Dwlee99 wrote:Nomnom must have protected whoever got attacked. If we figure out who (or he crumbed it) then we will get a clear out of it.
He didn't even have a chance to crumb since he would've just gotten to role of BG unexpectedly. Though we can probably assume they either shot someone he townread or he protected on of the invest claims. Probably Box if anything.
Oh right, I was for some reason thinking he would have had the role sooner than he did.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1239, Bambi Jay wrote:
Nom didn't believe in box
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well him and Monkey clearly didn't like Almost either. I think Nom atleast would have enough sense to protect the more likely investigative, Kers.

Don't turn this on Box. I swear to God if you guys elim him and he flips true I'll cry and hound you until endgame.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Kerset »

Funny thing is that i expected A50 to be backup, who wants to get detective from box. It would explain this psychology thing s he hoped that sec maf will kill.
Game with another backup is impossible so ...
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In this case
humaneatingmonkey
maybe but can't be sure because I didn't see any crumb or don't realize it.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1235, Bambi Jay wrote:We're losing people like flies. And we lost our Protective and appearantly our second protection.

I don't think (yet)
HumanEatingMonkey
is scum for that.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1202, nomnomnom wrote:if sean flips town then it's almost certain that one of A50 and boxxy are lying. Boxxy has more chances to be scum in that world.
We need that high info flip and then the game is pretty much solved at that point.
This post actually makes me think he didn't protect boxxy.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1244, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In this case
humaneatingmonkey
maybe but can't be sure because I didn't see any crumb or don't realize it.
Fuck that's actually also likely if he just despised Box instead.

But I also don't think Monkey is town in the slightest. He turned on Nom on the dime with my vague ass guilty and he hammered before we could do anything with like 6 days left. He's been too opportunistic to be real town.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1237, Kerset wrote:
Salsabil Faria wrote:

Really?? Why is that?
cyrus62
when he was slipping or
If i didn't talk about then i had no need to do so atm. What do you expect to hear here? If you wanted me to say about it then you should have asked.
I fail to see your good faith in those questions, if you give me 3 accusations (weak push, ignoring you, dodge), while question over trivial things.
Lolol! You're acting like
cyrus62
now :lol:
Btw, I
did
ask you, even bolded and underlined for you later, still no answer but clear dodging which is making my case against you.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1248, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1237, Kerset wrote:
Salsabil Faria wrote:

Really?? Why is that?
cyrus62
when he was slipping or
Lolol! You're acting like
cyrus62
now :lol:
Btw, I
did
ask you, even bolded and underlined for you later, still no answer but clear dodging which is making my case strong against you.
EBWOP

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”