Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1523, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1402, Kerset wrote:And if they are both scum then lack of TPR
You're arguing against your own argument. :lol:

Your "fear" is it looks like "too many TPR", but if both I and boxxy are Scum then it\s "too few" (I agree to the latter). What do you make of -presumably- Scum!ME defending Town!boxxy all game and keeping him alive too 9when he is supposed to be the TPR that can actually catch scum still).
hm? i was arguing hem back there

Its not like you expected on d1 for every other PR to die before box does. Your plan was to believe in box, watch his death and then fight other PR claim. Your idea was that your psycho and his dect match each other, so any other role which would try to take your spot should be less believable.
giv me pagetop :(
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1487, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Maybe it's Bambi Jay and MaxTheFox
Like, F*** you all. This isn't directed at HEM, but more like ALL of you (except Bambi). You (the Townies of you, that is) have their heads deep up their @$$es they can't see truth if it poked them in they eye.

As it stands, the only 3 confirmed Townies are me, Bambi & baxxy. Starting with boxxy: presumably the only investigative (aside from me, since y'all don't believe me). How is that Scum??

Second: Me; presumably faking PR, but defending the only Investigative nd keeping them alive.

Third: Bambi; believes I'm faking so the only PR to her is boxxy, and is also protecting boxxy by day and didn't shoot him at night.

Like, what the freak are you all thinking? Why would scum!me/scum!Bambi leave boxxy alive in this situation??

Now let's consider the other half of the picture: I am what I say I am (TPR, and that compliments boxxy's role). Why would Scum!bambi still protect boxxy here?

The ONLY viable theory would be that both I and Bambi are scum together AND we shot boxxy but nom protected boxxy, which doesn't make any sense with nom's stance on boxxy in the first place.

It ALSO ,akes no sense for BOTH of us to defend boxxy here, because it should be one for and one against.

Finally, I know my own alignment so I know I can't be scum with Bambi. I think it's the same for her, but I'm not putting words in her mouth. It's just that if one of us is scum the other must be and I know I am not so she cannot be. DUH!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1493, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What I'm saying is it's {boxxy/Almost50, Bambi Jay, MaxTheFox}. If Almost50 can just straighten out his claim, I can narrow down my PoE and case these players.
I am a bloody VT. Bambi is the ONLY player here who knows how to read my posts. OK? And because she does, she cannot be Scum, because she knew all along that boxxy was the one and only Investigative we have.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

Happy now??

I was hoping I could double down on my claim in order to try and bait the NK again (I do beli9eve I successfully did last night, but nom decided to interfere. That's what >I< believe)

boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:17 am

Post by boxxy »

Any argument starting with "I know I'm town therefore..." Is worthless as nobody else can verify.

You are cometely ignoring that nom could have gone for bulletproof and tried to hide behind me as his top scumreads.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1500, MaxTheFox wrote:Bambi is town to me. It's (boxxy || A50) && (Kerset || T3) IMO.
We all seem to be SRing Kerset (including flipped TPR nom, and excluding HEM), but no one want to go there first. I'll start with this:

VOTE: kerset

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1517, Kerset wrote:
In post 611, Almost50 wrote:
In post 420, boxxy wrote:I'm a roaming detective
I didn't even know what Roaming was. :oops:

OK, this is a 100% TOWN claim. Detective determine3s if a player HAS killed (if the target is Mafia who has NOT killed they get a negative result). This reminds me of a game I played recently where I suggested the
Detective
Psychiatrist targets the same players twice, so if they get "Can Kill" on N1 and "Can't Kill" on N2 that's a GUILTY (Psychiatrist is the opposite of Detective), so I think Roaming was added here to prevent that sort of guilty (although it would still be more suitable used with a Psychiatrist). Ohm and that game had a BABYSITTER in it, which is why I suggested the check would be on the same person, because the babysitter would not appear to have killed until/unless they were dead themselves)
can you link it? all i found was viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85940
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=86462

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1281, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1229, boxxy wrote:Salsa has not killed anyone.

@Almost result?
Funny you should ask, cuz I did get a guilty on you. :oops:

I wanted to get you off my head for good, cuz everybody was SRing you, so I decided I'd put an end to it with -what I hoped was- a CLEAR, and instead I was given a GUILTY (Positive result = Can kill but has not attempted to).
In post 1282, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1230, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Another thing, why
Almost50
is still alive with claiming an investigation role but
nomnomnom
was killed without claiming + crumbling anything??
@Almost50
.... this is for you mainly.
Obviously because I was HARD TOWNREADING boxxy and that's the ONLY slot I could have guiltied. With me defending boxxy and him living long enough to clear his p in a pool of 3 (assuming he lived today) which would put everyone's mind in doubt about WHICH of them 3 is the last Scum. You know..

If I had targeted just about ANYONE else I would have got a clear, which wouldn't really be worth anything because I could have hot the other Scum who has already killed, so I couldn't have told the difference.

The question is why is BOXXY still alive? The one role that
still can
produce a solid guilty. Unless you think nom protected boxxy (whom nom was so gung-ho on eliminating in the first place, and for TWO GAME DAYS RUNNING).

WAIT! That could mean non died protecting me?? If so, I owe them a BIG thanks. In fact, EVERYBODY does. I wouldn't have gotten my result posted if I had been swimming with the fishes already. :lol:
In post 1304, Almost50 wrote:
Other than that, I checked HEM and got a clear (reminder: my clears are NOT AT ALL clears, and HEM himself outlined why that is).
In post 1317, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1313, T3 wrote:Wait a50s claim was serious?
The role: Yes. The result: No.
In post 1527, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1493, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What I'm saying is it's {boxxy/Almost50, Bambi Jay, MaxTheFox}. If Almost50 can just straighten out his claim, I can narrow down my PoE and case these players.
I am a bloody VT. Bambi is the ONLY player here who knows how to read my posts. OK? And because she does, she cannot be Scum, because she knew all along that boxxy was the one and only Investigative we have.
next time i wake up you will claim that you got guilty on bambi
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1519, boxxy wrote:I don't think this is is newbtown, I think this is newbscum trying to find an out
VOTE: Max

I prefer to sheep the TPR at this point (still willing to do kerset based on my own 1 scum in the 1st 3 posters rule)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1532, Kerset wrote:next time i wake up you will claim that you got guilty on bambi
No. It's on OutWorldER; actually.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Almost50 wrote:
Thank you for finally confirming. I didn't know if I could defend ya if you stuck with it.
In post 1528, Almost50 wrote:Happy now??

I was hoping I could double down on my claim in order to try and bait the NK again (I do beli9eve I successfully did last night, but nom decided to interfere. That's what >I< believe)
You know I love fake claims but your fake claim today would've given scum enough room to just power elim our Detective, so I had to out you being fake. Sry.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1521, boxxy wrote:If A50 retracts their claim then I am locktown until a counterclaim happens,
That's what I said. You are either the ONLY Investigative we have (true) or the one that compliments my -fake- role (my fake role would have been too weak to be the "only" Investigative anyway, as it would have been a 1-shot Detective at best (if we didn't already get Scum on D1) but practically a VT (since we did get Scum on D1) so for it to be the only Investigative is unimaginable)

Anyway, I did retract now, so boxxy is confirmed a townie. Can we move on with this on mind?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1521, boxxy wrote:My pick3 list is now, in order or preference

Max
Bambi
Maybe A50
:facepalm:

I'll change my avatar to a Monkey's BOTTOM of Bambi flips red here. :lol:

(Now that I said that I have all the demons in the world haunting me) *Gulp*

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Kerset »

I don't buy it at all. You just noticed that people believe in box more then you, so you decided to retcon everything in order to suit your current needs.
VOTE: A50
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1525, Kerset wrote:Its not like you expected on d1 for every other PR to die before box does. Your plan was to believe in box, watch his death and then fight other PR claim. Your idea was that your psycho and his dect match each other, so any other role which would try to take your spot should be less believable.
Cool story. Now why didn't I shoot BOXXY on N1 then??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1529, boxxy wrote:Any argument starting with "I know I'm town therefore..." Is worthless as nobody else can verify.
No, it's not.

1- This why >I< believe Bambi is TOWN. It's my own read.
2- Of you choose to ignore it, fine. Then it's either me AND Bambi or neither of us.

Like, you don't know my alignment (or Bambi's). OK. I understand this. But the way it played out makes absolutely no sense for one of us to be Scum and the other being Town. The Scum of us would have killed you, or -at the very least- killed me (in the case that I am Town and Bambi is Scum).

Now why can't this be the case? Because while you believe nom died protecting you, I believe they died protecting me.

Actually, wait a few seconds... I can lowkey see Bambi trying to kill you on N2 (as you say) if she knew I was faking, but then that gives more credence to your theory of Max being the other scum.

So, I say we flip max here and see if that still works. If max flip red I promise to reconsider Bambi here (nom targeting their biggest SR?? OK.. maybe)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1538, Kerset wrote:I don't buy it at all. You just noticed that people believe in box more then you, so you decided to retcon everything in order to suit your current needs.
VOTE: A50
@boxxy: You still think this is Town over Bambi??

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Why do you all keep going for me or my townreads? This is saddening.

Box doesn't trust me. Monkey sure as heck doesn't trust me. Salsa doesn't. Dwlee and Max are wall decorations.

T3 and Almost seem to be the guys who I can trust here. And unless I'm double pocketed by the scum team I'm sure I'm right here.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Kerset »

Almost50 wrote:
In post 1525, Kerset wrote:Its not like you expected on d1 for every other PR to die before box does. Your plan was to believe in box, watch his death and then fight other PR claim. Your idea was that your psycho and his dect match each other, so any other role which would try to take your spot should be less believable.
Cool story. Now why didn't I shoot BOXXY on N1 then??
Scum expected him to die on d2 rather then kill on n1. Box is conftown, this is universal theory.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:54 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: kerset
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:56 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

MaxTheFox → Almost50 → Bambi Jay solves the game.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1545, humaneatingmonkey wrote:MaxTheFox → Almost50 → Bambi Jay solves the game.
If Max is inno that ENDS the game in ELo.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:58 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

What's your read on MaxTheFox?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Not good enough to defend her. Does her death actually give good associations? If it helps town sure.

For a reminder if scum actually believed Almost they would've used their second person to kill so our Detective would've found them last night. So since Salsa was checked I guess she's town.

I also realized Box's first check was Seanzie and he didn't defend him like at all. Fun in hindsight.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Reflection sucks cuz now that I realized that I can take her off my list and put Max since she was number 4 in my priority of top 3 elims.

I state again I don't trust Monkey but since I'm outnumbered I'll stick with town on Max.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”