Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3871, House wrote:
In post 3870, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3828, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:@gamma where would you vote right now if you had to?
Probably House given his play atp feels a bit like he’s hammersitting
Like he seems to forget part of doing well in endgame scenarios is the “convincing people your reads are right” part, which isn’t atrocious, but he feels a bit too passive at this point for even that
Dude wtf is even won't with you?

How can I possibly be hammer sitting when I'm the only person in the game with a vote on anyone?
I don’t recall you voting anyone yet?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 4.02
Mia and Maya Fey (1):
House (0):

Titus (0):

Moongrass (0):

mastina (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

No Euphemization (0):

Not Voting (5):
, , , , ,

With 6 alive, it takes
to euphemize and
to have no euphemization.

The deadline for Day 4 is in (expired on 2021-07-01 01:00:00). At Deadline, currently No Euphemization will occur.
This is a Parachute.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

thanks Jingle
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh I know exactly how I missed that vote, that was when my data was shit
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

I am still backseating today for mental health, but hammer sitting is a meaningless argument as votes here are not locked, like on other sites.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

Anyway, I still think it's House plus Moongrass with a VERY UNLIKELY chance of mastina/moongrass. The only reasons I consider mastina are

1) scum had a role to stop the commuter, we don't see one for the hider.
2) mastina has terrible reads that would be perfect for a moongrass/mastina team.

I don't really like it, unless scum figured out not mafia was a hider before I did. A lot of the crumbs I got came after mastina was cleared. They may not have needed to know not mafia was a hider specifically but an investigative role of somesort. I think it's possible but unlikely. Plus my early reads were terrible and mastina has been an early read.

Given I feel Maya and Gamma are town, my preferred elimination now is moongrass given my moonlogic scenario.

I'd like someone to tell me my mental health makes me crazy on mastina with reasons why.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

In post 3880, Titus wrote:Anyway, I still think it's House plus Moongrass with a VERY UNLIKELY chance of mastina/moongrass. The only reasons I consider mastina are

1) scum had a role to stop the commuter, we don't see one for the hider.
2) mastina has terrible reads that would be perfect for a moongrass/mastina team.

I don't really like it, unless scum figured out not mafia was a hider before I did. A lot of the crumbs I got came after mastina was cleared. They may not have needed to know not mafia was a hider specifically but an investigative role of somesort. I think it's possible but unlikely. Plus my early reads were terrible and mastina has been an early read.

Given I feel Maya and Gamma are town, my preferred elimination now is moongrass given my moonlogic scenario.

I'd like someone to tell me my mental health makes me crazy on mastina with reasons why.
why do you see moongrass scum here?
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

If mastina is town, it's PoE. I feel you're town. Gamma's town. That leaves House and Moongrass.

If mastina's scum, it's not with House given her posting. You're town. Gamma's town. That leaves Moongrass.

Moongrass's opening on me was pretty scummy too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3880, Titus wrote:Given I feel Maya and Gamma are town, my preferred elimination now is moongrass given my moonlogic scenario.
Why vote Moon instead of House today if you claim to scumread both?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3883, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3880, Titus wrote:Given I feel Maya and Gamma are town, my preferred elimination now is moongrass given my moonlogic scenario.
Why vote Moon instead of House today if you claim to scumread both?
In the two scenarios I have, Moon is scum in both. House would be a compromise I wouldn't mind. Mastina would be an unlikely compromise and something that needs to be vetted thoroughly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Moongrass »

Because then she'd have to go through another day of evading lim. I change my mind again after Koba's insanity.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Moongrass »

Whatever Titus, your whole approach to me today is scummy. You don't question the town reads on you and keep tunneling me when I've been objectively trying to assess you as town. Town are paranoid enough that they might be wrong, but you just keep paying lip service to paranoia, it's not real because you're scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

Wow. That's a fast 180 full of lies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Moongrass »

That all you got? "Wow" "full of lies"
*eye roll*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3774, Moongrass wrote:Also, Nancy saying that DGB kill could still implicate scum Titus is a really weird thing for a town player to do. The usual approach to someone you're townreading in Lylo as town is to observe or defend them from the obvious scum pushes, not shut down reasons your strong townread could be town.

Say hydra thinks I'm scum, they're town, why are they going out of their way to keep me scumreading Titus? That tells me the hydra knows I'm town and can't afford Titus/me to townread each other.
In post 3886, Moongrass wrote:Whatever Titus, your whole approach to me today is scummy. You don't question the town reads on you and keep tunneling me when I've been objectively trying to assess you as town. Town are paranoid enough that they might be wrong, but you just keep paying lip service to paranoia, it's not real because you're scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3888, Moongrass wrote:That all you got? "Wow" "full of lies"
*eye roll*
Yes. It is full of lies. I went through the analysis of people townreading me and came to the conclusion that if either is fake, it is House. You completely act as if that analysis never happened and handwaive it. So full of lies is accurate
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Moongrass »

Guess what Titus, that's what town do in lylo, they evaluate every angle so they don't throw the game.

They're not all blah blah reads don't change, push same agenda.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3891, Moongrass wrote:Guess what Titus, that's what town do in lylo, they evaluate every angle so they don't throw the game.

They're not all blah blah reads don't change, push same agenda.
Right. Yours are too fast to be organic. Mia pushes against you, she's scum. I push against you, then I am scum. House you have as scum. He's been pushing on you for days.

Meanwhile, you ignore my analysis and changing reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

Do you think there's a chance mastina is scum Moon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:34 am

We had this discussion earlier - but its extremely unlikely because of the lack of a kill on the night NM targeted Mastina.

I'm willing to lose to a scum mastina who made that mech play because it is so absurdly complex that the night actions spew her town unless a doc exists, but likliest scum tried to shoot NM.

I'm starting to tinfoil Gamma more but like I mentioned earlier I haven't really seen anything that is notable when I catch them out as scum - They're active and playing and not being overtly aggressive. But like I just can't really justify townreading them beyond the supposed "mech clear" and the lack of said behavior.

Basically House/Gamma is what I'm looking at atm.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:35 am

I think moongrass' involvement in that discussion to flip us over is strictly town motivated.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Moongrass »

Where has your read changed on me Titus? I've been at the bottom of your poe all day so I don't see it. Being open to seeing me as town but continuing to say I'm the most scummy is just rubbish posting to appear town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

I forgot about the no kill the night mastina was checked. That makes it much less likely to be mastina. I knew I was forgetting something, which is why I asked for my work to be checked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3896, Moongrass wrote:Where has your read changed on me Titus? I've been at the bottom of your poe all day so I don't see it. Being open to seeing me as town but continuing to say I'm the most scummy is just rubbish posting to appear town.
This again is townread me or you're scum, which is the whole of your posting today.

I went through the VCA analysis and play analysis and came to a conclusion. I need new evidence to change it, and I don't see it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Moongrass »

I think mastina is town. I think Gamma is town. Because as I said the NKA shows that scum only tried to kill NM after he cleared Gamma, when they shot him directly he cleared mastina. If they were JKing NM they wouldn't have tried to shoot him, unless they no killed but that's beyond moonlogic.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”