Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Servant Beast »

I'm putting foreigner into the clumsy with words camp. Not as an insult but because I'm either really bad at interpreting what he means or he's not saying what he means with his selection of subjects in a grammatical sense.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Servant Alter Ego »

In post 442, Servant Assassin wrote:Do you still feel uneasy about Ruler?
Needs more data. She's squarely outside my townreads, and a lot of her logic felt very off (townreading me for a fairly NAI post being the foremost example in my mind), but I wouldn't confidently bet on a scumflip or anything, need her to clarify her reasoning in order to get a better read.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:24 am

In post 450, Servant Beast wrote:I'm putting foreigner into the clumsy with words camp. Not as an insult but because I'm either really bad at interpreting what he means or he's not saying what he means with his selection of subjects in a grammatical sense.
Oh look, another post where Beast avoids saying anything actually meaningful about the person they're talking about.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 448, Servant Alter Ego wrote:
In post 443, Servant Beast wrote:1. I'm pointing out that the traffic or meta data is such that there is no scum resistance to Berserkers wagon. Me being wishy washy about my reads has already been admited by myself. I'm not confident in playrs I have, nor will I be forced to make a decision on who I think is scum before I feel I've seen something that is pretty scummy.
2. Gunna ask again. Please refrain from calling people assholes. I have not insulted you. If you have a problem with your own word choice then choose your words more carefully.
So I'm supposed to take self-admittance of wishy-washyness as town? No, I just think you want to vaguely shade people, but can't back it up with any substance. It's exceedingly superficial. You keep going on about how you have no strong reads, but are hardly taking any steps to rectify that. Just making snide comments instead.

You've directed meaningless snark at me as well as Archer. You're playing like a prick and then act wounded and offended because I dared to call you on what you're doing.
In post 444, Servant Beast wrote:Also, alter given you've refused largely to give reads yourself and you've done similarly to ruler, I don't think you're really arguing in good faith. You ask for others what you aren't willing to give yourself.
I've given plenty of reads if you bothered to actually read my posts and take inference from what I was saying. I was only playing closed off to start the game. The fact that you're accusing me of such makes me feel like you aren't attempting to read me in good faith or are even paying attention to my posts.
1. I don't believe I said that, I'm simply telling you my perspective. I disagree with the superficiality, I simply don't try to fill in additional detail to get town read. It's more effort that I really need. I could be all "ahah, you've contradicted yourself here, and here" but I don't really think you catch scum more often than town with a general approach of hunting for hypocrites. You can of course identify contradictions that are AI. But I'm not really seeing much of that so far either.
2. Do you really think it's daring to insult someone?
3. I'm not acting wounded though. I'm pointing out that you're insulting me. But I haven't insulted you and you continue to do so. If you feel you've been personally attacked because you said you'd rather have Berserker in the chair because you think you'd get along with them better. Take it up with the mods or drop it. I also haven't insulted Archer, I've been teasing them, which is quite different.
4. You want me to take inference to figure out your reads? I am paying attention to your posts.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 452, Servant Alter Ego wrote:
In post 450, Servant Beast wrote:I'm putting foreigner into the clumsy with words camp. Not as an insult but because I'm either really bad at interpreting what he means or he's not saying what he means with his selection of subjects in a grammatical sense.
Oh look, another post where Beast avoids saying anything actually meaningful about the person they're talking about.
1. This is both passive aggressive and mocking. I put that down because it helps correct for idiosyncrasies when reading a particular player's posts.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:41 am

In post 453, Servant Beast wrote:1. I don't believe I said that, I'm simply telling you my perspective. I disagree with the superficiality, I simply don't try to fill in additional detail to get town read. It's more effort that I really need. I could be all "ahah, you've contradicted yourself here, and here" but I don't really think you catch scum more often than town with a general approach of hunting for hypocrites. You can of course identify contradictions that are AI. But I'm not really seeing much of that so far either.
This is a big pile of words that doesn't really address what I'm saying in a meaningful sense. This hardly answers my concern at all, which is that you're taking steps to shade people but aren't really analyzing anyone or interacting in a way that looks like meaningful solving. Most of the content you do produce is IIOA.
In post 453, Servant Beast wrote:2. Do you really think it's daring to insult someone?
3. I'm not acting wounded though. I'm pointing out that you're insulting me. But I haven't insulted you and you continue to do so. If you feel you've been personally attacked because you said you'd rather have Berserker in the chair because you think you'd get along with them better. Take it up with the mods or drop it. I also haven't insulted Archer, I've been teasing them, which is quite different.
You're engaging in semantics to dodge the point being made. and are blatantly shitting on me for absolutely no useful purpose. I feel like this discussion is increasingly becoming irrelevant to the scope of the game though so I'll drop it at this.
In post 453, Servant Beast wrote:4. You want me to take inference to figure out your reads? I am paying attention to your posts.
If you were paying attention, you'd know I had been expressing reads, exploring certain lines of questioning to try to understand people's thinking. But again you're not looking for those things because you're not actually trying to solve the game.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Servant Beast »

1. It addresses your question. You asked me if you should be town reading me and I said, I didn't say that. I don't really expect you to either. I'm not particularly worried about getting eliminated. I pretty much never do when I'm town. Because the more people post the more content and the more detailed my reads and interpretations get.
2. Sure. I don't agree that those were the posts that induced your rage and I do think you're aware of that. I also agree that we should drop it as that's pretty much what I said when I asked you to take it up with the mod if you felt insulted.
3. I remain pretty sure I'm paying attention, or else I'm really good at predicting what you're going to say and writing responses to posts I'm not reading.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:12 am

Yeah, Beast's just scum who's engaging in wordplay to avoid addressing me. I'm done here.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 457, Servant Alter Ego wrote:Yeah, Beast's just scum who's engaging in wordplay to avoid addressing me. I'm done here.
You got me.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Servant Beast »

I disagree with Ruler that Alter is scum. I could be wrong though.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 451, Servant Alter Ego wrote:
In post 442, Servant Assassin wrote:Do you still feel uneasy about Ruler?
Needs more data. She's squarely outside my townreads, and a lot of her logic felt very off (townreading me for a fairly NAI post being the foremost example in my mind), but I wouldn't confidently bet on a scumflip or anything, need her to clarify her reasoning in order to get a better read.
Agreed that ruler’s posts make me a bit queasy

I don’t think I’m scumreading foreigner? But his posts are really difficult to parse because it feels like he doesn’t care to make his meaning as clear as it could be

Shielder still hasn’t showed up and should be due for a prod soon.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 459, Servant Beast wrote:I disagree with Ruler that Alter is scum. I could be wrong though.
Can you clarify what this means?
Servant Moon Cancer
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Servant Moon Cancer »

Archer
Ruler
Beast,Caster,Berserker
Shielder,Lancer,Rider,Avenger,Assassin
Saber
Foreigner
Alter Ego

VOTE: Servant Berserker
Servant Berserker
Servant Berserker
Goon
Servant Berserker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Servant Berserker »

In post 226, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:Archer
Saber
Shielder,Lancer,Rider,Ruler,Avenger,Foreigner
Caster,Beast
Berserker
Assassin
Alter Ego

VOTE: Saber
In post 462, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:Archer
Ruler
Beast,Caster,Berserker
Saber
Foreigner
Alter Ego

It seems like your entire readslist has flipped, can you explain what changed for each of-
Saber, Ruler, Beast, Caster, me, Assassin, and Foreigner?
Servant Moon Cancer
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:55 am

In post 463, Servant Berserker wrote:
In post 226, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:Archer
Saber
Shielder,Lancer,Rider,Ruler,Avenger,Foreigner
Caster,Beast
Berserker
Assassin
Alter Ego

VOTE: Saber
In post 462, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:Archer
Ruler
Beast,Caster,Berserker
Saber
Foreigner
Alter Ego

It seems like your entire readslist has flipped, can you explain what changed for each of-
Saber, Ruler, Beast, Caster, me, Assassin, and Foreigner?
A night of sleep and a fresh look at my reads.
Servant Ruler gave great reasons for many people. Ruler is terribly wrong on Ego, and the reasons for the reads on Ego, Rider and Lancer are too weak for me.
With these three, Saber, Foreigner and Alter Ego the rest of my reads indeed flipped. My reason to scumread Berserker was not as good as I thought yesterday. Caster looks more and more like a townie stumbling in the dark. Ruler is conditional on Saber and Foreigner being scum, but I believe that the POE of {Alter Ego, Foreigner, Saber} has three scum. That obviously leaves one scum but I am sure we can find that one eventually.
Servant Berserker
Servant Berserker
Goon
Servant Berserker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:08 am

And beast?

My big concern is there have been several people expressing concern over your reads, and such a rapid flip without detailed explanation into it seems rather opportunistic. For instance, which reads that ruler gave did you find the strongest? You said that your reasons to scumread me were incorrect but have not explained what it is that made you townread me. Why is Ruler conditional on the flips of Saber and Foreigner?

Side note, I’m at M-2. Speak now or hold your piece.
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Servant Assassin »

You better mechanically deliver
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Servant Assassin »

And before you do clinch it, an updated rough reads list would be nice. I can track your town reads well enough, but murkier about who's at the bottom of your pile
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 457, Servant Alter Ego wrote:Yeah, Beast's just scum who's engaging in wordplay to avoid addressing me. I'm done here.
I am concerned Beast was buddying me as well. I asked him twice to elaborate on his townread of me and got crickets.
Servant Caster
Servant Caster
Goon
Servant Caster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Servant Caster »

I do want to see a full reads-list from Berserker before he is formally made master for obvious reasons
Servant Caster
Servant Caster
Goon
Servant Caster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Servant Caster »

I also don't think it's wise to rush an end to the day before people more fully participate.

I am very disappointed in the lack of serious effort/playing from Avenger & Rider and the missing 14th Servant has yet to post at all.
Servant Moon Cancer
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:29 am

In post 465, Servant Berserker wrote:My big concern is there have been several people expressing concern over your reads, and such a rapid flip without detailed explanation into it seems rather opportunistic. For instance, which reads that ruler gave did you find the strongest? You said that your reasons to scumread me were incorrect but have not explained what it is that made you townread me. Why is Ruler conditional on the flips of Saber and Foreigner?
The reasons can be found in the ISO of Ruler.

Well, if both are town after Ego flips not town (if all three are town then we probably lose anyways) then the reads of Ruler are so off the mark with these good explanations that I cannot townread their effort to find scum.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Servant Saber »

Gut reads
Shielder - Can't remember him
Saber - Frustrated town
Archer - Strong town lean
Lancer - I waffle here. So gun to my head town but would eliminate as a compromise.
Rider - I know he's posting but I don't recall his content. Not sure if that's a me problem or a him problem as avatars are hard to tell apart.
Caster - Strong town lean.
Assassin - Gun to my head town. I have reservations about how he pursued being master.
Berserker - Moderate town. I don't know if it's jealousy or something nefarious over why he got more votes than me while facing much less questioning.
Ruler - Same as Rider.
Avenger - Weak town.
Moon Cancer - His flip reads scummy right now but I'll give his explanation a second read later when I am not stuck waiting on work.
Alter Ego - Strong town lean
Foreigner - Weak town
Beast - Weak town. It would be higher but major buddying concerns.
Servant Berserker
Servant Berserker
Goon
Servant Berserker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:31 am

I just recounted and I’m only at four, apologies for the incorrect count. Took Lancer’s intent as an actual vote I guess.

Pedit-
It’s not like I’m avoiding questions. Noones really had any for me.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 473, Servant Berserker wrote:It’s not like I’m avoiding questions. Noones really had any for me.
That's a big issue I have with you being master. Aside from Assassin's obvious gripe, no one has questioned you. I think, assuming you're town, scum want to avoid giving town powerful roles, particularly mine.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”