Micro 1018: The King's New Robes | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper
Goon
Rockhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Rockhopper »

In post 218, T3 wrote:If NM is vt then Rock is basically confscum.
Why? What do you think of ?
This makes me reconsider my read on PP
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I won’t claim exactly who I targeted, but it was someone in the non-suited VT claims
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 217, Gamma Faria wrote:
In post 213, Enchant wrote:Call me Oracle, it's more fitting me. Mystic is cursed.

I am not joking around, i asked who he targeted. What i supposed to do also?
I don't know, vote him maybe? + this game is going so slow and scums are having benefit for this imo, I don’t want to lose this game also, my town luck is being very bad these days :(
1. I didn't unvote him from start of game.
2. There's possible other Oracles around. It means he could be legit.
3. Haste doesn't benefit town in most cases.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 226, Not_Mafia wrote:I won’t claim exactly who I targeted, but it was someone in the non-suited VT claims
I have questions, how many times town killed you, before they tired from trolling and stopped doing so?

Really wondering. Why you hide target?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:41 am

Post by ActionDan »

That was a read.

To answer your question in 177 Faria, putting aside the mechanics of the moment, my suspicions were equally split between rockhopper/VFP, for their comments made in 74 and 90, respectively.

Now for the present. Taking everything at face value, 182 is correct (and by extension 183). Since then Rock retracted and NM has claimed to be a 2nd oracle.

looking at 190, I may have suggested a VT is lying but I was really being pedantic, because usually I'm under the working assumption that town
don't
lie. It's hard to fault PP from incorporating that tenant into their mechanics argument and then reaching the obvious conclusion. Speaking of lying; Rockhopper what were you hoping to gain from yours (how would this confuse scum)? If we are in the Actress/Seamstress/2 oracle world, which it appears we are, there's going to be a seamstress vulnerable to briding, and a fake suit claim could solve that problem.

198 is painful to read.

Faria, why should Enchant vote NM and vise-versa? Where exactly is that coming from?

223; 227; Rockhopper; Enchant; where is this notion of a 3rd oracle coming from? Is there any reason to assume some other person is lying?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 228, Enchant wrote:
In post 226, Not_Mafia wrote:I won’t claim exactly who I targeted, but it was someone in the non-suited VT claims
I have questions, how many times town killed you, before they tired from trolling and stopped doing so?
Wut?
In post 228, Enchant wrote: Really wondering. Why you hide target?
With all due respect, I don't think that's any of your business
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Enchant »

How many times you was killed, before everyone realised your anti-town behavior can't be fixed? NM, i really asking.

About oracles and suits. We have two oracle claims and only suit claim said he lied. So we in Actress+Actress or Seamstress+Actress, unless someone also claim Oracle.

If we in Actress+Actress, then NM is mafia almost certanly, because only one "Mystic" possible. It actually smart move for mafia to claim Oracle in this situation to prevent "Only Oracle Claim" from confirmation.
Seamstress+Actress. I am not sure. Probably, Actress would disguise self and Seamstress claim "Suit", so she can't be found, or do nothing.
Seamstress+Seamstress have nothing to fear, they simple disguise self. But there's only 2 Oracles, so it's not a case.

You probably see pattern, seamstress have no reason to visit town regardless of setup, because it gives away info about setup and could tip exact number of oracles, while not giving any benefits.

TLDR: NM either mafia who claimed Oracle so I can't be confirmed as only claim, or real Oracle (in which i somehow starting stop to believe) and we in Seamstress+Actress world.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Enchant »

Hm.

We could eluminate me. Then role of NM will be revealed. If he is Seamstress, he couldn't just disguise self. If he is Actress, he needed to target me to disguise as oracle, and most likely he didn't and have disguise of VT.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 231, Enchant wrote:How many times you was killed, before everyone realised your anti-town behavior can't be fixed? NM, i really asking.
https://media.giphy.com/media/LMi1bb2S0 ... /giphy.gif
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town, eliminate Rockhopper
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hi I won't be available for the next ~24 hours because of celebration, if you have a serious concern that needs to be addressed, please contact me on discord DkKoba#0420, or message Lilith2013. Have a good holiday if you're celebrating/enjoying it today.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:09 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 80, Gamma Faria wrote:
In post 74, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 70, Gamma Faria wrote: Also I kinda think ArcAngel is sus

~Gamma
Yeah, her busywork/lamist ignorance/seriousness towards VFP's joke post all seem scummy.
But is any of that AI? Do you have other reasons?
If it's scummy to you, why you're waiting for others' opinions instead of voting?

VOTE: Rockhopper

~
Faria
Good. it seems Rockhopper just wants to agree just like that.
In post 81, Gamma Faria wrote:
In post 77, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 70, Gamma Faria wrote:I won’t really have time to post much but I can say I did approve massclaiming when asked
Also I kinda think ArcAngel is sus

~Gamma
Why? Because I caught with you a lie? Your discord story is one-sided. You seem to want to push it back because I may have already smelled you correctly.

VOTE: Gamma Faria
Lol! What lie btw??

Faria said that they want to discuss with Gamma first before confirming on the mass claim and after few posts they just claimed VT. When I asked about it. I became a suspect.

would you deny this?
In post 83, VFP wrote:
In post 77, ArcAngel9 wrote:But I seriously feel that has happened.
It's possible, but Gamma was also online around the time of the post... So would have been easier for scum Gamma to just post anyway...
In post 85, T3 wrote:Also Rockhopper is probably scum but that depends on the scumteams experience and knowledge of mech.
I second this.
In post 91, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 70, Gamma Faria wrote:I won’t really have time to post much but I can say I did approve massclaiming when asked

~Gamma
Why? Because I caught with you a lie? Your discord story is one-sided. You seem to want to push it back because I may have already smelled you correctly.

In post 71, VFP wrote:I think Faria scum slipped and then just fake posted as Gamma to cover it up.

Spoiler:
That was a joke.
But I seriously feel that has happened.
It could just be the truth tho.
What's far fetched about talking with a hydra partner through discord?
And why would there be a need to make a fake cover up post as the partner even if the slot is scum?
there is no need but when I questioned or pointed to cover-up or a miss, I was attacked, my intentions were questioned and labeled as a suspect. I was just pushing it back on them to get a better reaction.

In post 73, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 61, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 49, Rockhopper wrote:Let's massclaim.
I'm a VT with a seamstress suit.
At this point you're either you're town or scum.
:?
That's a bit of a stretch
What more you expect to say? Clear you as a town. No way. You could be totally lying as you don't want the bride choosing you?
I was being sarcastic lel. Everyone's either town or scum.
I get that you meant it was NAI.
And your point?
In post 112, Enchant wrote:I believe we massclaiming.

I am Oracle, targeted Not_Mafia.

Gonna catch up.
Is this a joke? Is there a role as Oracle? Can you please clarify your claim?
In post 127, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm a VT
You need to stop trolling and start contributing a bit more NM.
In post 145, Enchant wrote:Lovely. Fine.

We have 3 possible setups here.

1. Actress+Actress. Then mafia can't give suits for town, but impossible to detect via mechanics. If Rock is not mafia, then this setup is impossible.
2. Actress+Seamstress. I believe this is case. Actress disguised self, Seamstress gived suit for Rock. Then half of mafia disguised here.
3. Seamstress+Seamstress. I think in this case, mafia would just disguise each other as they please, not giving suit for town. I also can't notice 3+ Oracle claims, but probably not all claimed yet. I will consider this setup again when all claim.

Ergo, it's easy for mafia to fool mariage/oracles and only way is to blast suspicious people.
This doesn't make any sense.
In post 163, ActionDan wrote:Basically rock hopper is scum or a VT claim is lying
Mostly but he claims a suit. Can we really lynch him?
In post 167, Gamma Faria wrote:
In post 77, ArcAngel9 wrote:Why? Because I caught with you a lie? Your discord story is one-sided. You seem to want to push it back because I may have already smelled you correctly.

Why fake it though? You seem a bit short on any actual reason to be pushing such a ludicrous suggestion
~Gamma
Oh god. I don't know why you stuck with that point. You need to contribute better. I pointed what I felt was a gap in your communication with the hydra. And your other head clearly forgot or slipped what she said and claimed right after and when i pointed that out, she brought up a discord story which looks very convenient. If my doubts ludicrous to you and so is your thinking on this topic.

In post 173, Gamma Faria wrote:If I had to guess the scumteam at this exact second I'd call it as ArcAngel+Rockhopper
ArcAngel's posting has been stilted as well as throwing shade in all the wrong places, and I don't like how Rockhopper has interacted with other slots
This is a very very hard OMGUS.
In post 174, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 148, Gamma Faria wrote:
With suit or without suit?

~
Faria
Cows don't wear clothes
Please replace out.
In post 214, T3 wrote:Enchant NM and I = basically conftown but we don't know who NM picked.
SMOKE is not confirmed town because they could be actress.
How are Enchant and NM are confirmed town? please clarify.
In post 219, Gamma Faria wrote:
And the
ArcAngel
mam is also vanished after voting our slot :shifty:

~
Faria
Not vanished. I was away. :facepalm:
Why don't i believe you. Can you please be honest NM?
In post 234, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town, eliminate Rockhopper
Explain why are you town? Is your claim legit?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 236, ArcAngel9 wrote:Please replace out.
Are you trying to say that cows do wear clothes?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 80, Gamma Faria wrote:
In post 74, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 70, Gamma Faria wrote: Also I kinda think ArcAngel is sus

~Gamma
Yeah, her busywork/lamist ignorance/seriousness towards VFP's joke post all seem scummy.
But is any of that AI? Do you have other reasons?
If it's scummy to you, why you're waiting for others' opinions instead of voting?

VOTE: Rockhopper

~
Faria
Good. it seems Rockhopper just wants to agree just like that.

In post 81, Gamma Faria wrote:

~Gamma

Lol! What lie btw??
Faria said that they want to discuss with Gamma first before confirming on the mass claim and after few posts they just claimed VT. When I asked about it. I became a suspect.

would you deny this?
In post 83, VFP wrote:
In post 77, ArcAngel9 wrote:But I seriously feel that has happened.
It's possible, but Gamma was also online around the time of the post... So would have been easier for scum Gamma to just post anyway...
In post 85, T3 wrote:Also Rockhopper is probably scum but that depends on the scumteams experience and knowledge of mech.
I second this.
In post 91, Rockhopper wrote:

~Gamma

In post 71, VFP wrote:I think Faria scum slipped and then just fake posted as Gamma to cover it up.

Spoiler:
That was a joke.
But I seriously feel that has happened.
It could just be the truth tho.
What's far fetched about talking with a hydra partner through discord?
And why would there be a need to make a fake cover up post as the partner even if the slot is scum?
there is no need but when I questioned or pointed to cover-up or a miss, I was attacked, my intentions were questioned and labeled as a suspect. I was just pushing it back on them to get a better reaction.

What more you expect to say? Clear you as a town. No way. You could be totally lying as you don't want the bride choosing you?
[/quote]
I was being sarcastic lel. Everyone's either town or scum.
I get that you meant it was NAI.[/quote]
And your point?
In post 112, Enchant wrote:I believe we massclaiming.

I am Oracle, targeted Not_Mafia.

Gonna catch up.
Is this a joke? Is there a role as Oracle? Can you please clarify your claim?
You need to stop trolling and start contributing a bit more NM.
In post 145, Enchant wrote:Lovely. Fine.

We have 3 possible setups here.

1. Actress+Actress. Then mafia can't give suits for town, but impossible to detect via mechanics. If Rock is not mafia, then this setup is impossible.
2. Actress+Seamstress. I believe this is case. Actress disguised self, Seamstress gived suit for Rock. Then half of mafia disguised here.
3. Seamstress+Seamstress. I think in this case, mafia would just disguise each other as they please, not giving suit for town. I also can't notice 3+ Oracle claims, but probably not all claimed yet. I will consider this setup again when all claim.

Ergo, it's easy for mafia to fool mariage/oracles and only way is to blast suspicious people.
This doesn't make any sense.
In post 163, ActionDan wrote:Basically rock hopper is scum or a VT claim is lying
Mostly but he claims a suit. Can we really lynch him?
In post 167, Gamma Faria wrote:
In post 77, ArcAngel9 wrote:Why? Because I caught with you a lie? Your discord story is one-sided. You seem to want to push it back because I may have already smelled you correctly.

Why fake it though? You seem a bit short on any actual reason to be pushing such a ludicrous suggestion
~Gamma
Oh god. I don't know why you stuck with that point. You need to contribute better. I pointed what I felt was a gap in your communication with the hydra. And your other head clearly forgot or slipped what she said and claimed right after and when i pointed that out, she brought up a discord story which looks very convenient. If my doubts ludicrous to you and so is your thinking on this topic.

In post 173, Gamma Faria wrote:If I had to guess the scumteam at this exact second I'd call it as ArcAngel+Rockhopper
ArcAngel's posting has been stilted as well as throwing shade in all the wrong places, and I don't like how Rockhopper has interacted with other slots
This is a very very hard OMGUS.
In post 174, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 148, Gamma Faria wrote:
With suit or without suit?

~
Faria
Cows don't wear clothes
Please replace out.
In post 214, T3 wrote:Enchant NM and I = basically conftown but we don't know who NM picked.
SMOKE is not confirmed town because they could be actress.
How are Enchant and NM are confirmed town? please clarify.
In post 219, Gamma Faria wrote:
And the
ArcAngel
mam is also vanished after voting our slot :shifty:

~
Faria
Not vanished. I was away. :facepalm:
Why don't i believe you. Can you please be honest NM?
In post 234, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town, eliminate Rockhopper
[/quote]

Explain why are you town? Is your claim legit?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Apologies. Trying to fix my quotes. I mixed up everything.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 237, Not_Mafia wrote:
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 238, ArcAngel9 wrote:Why don't i believe you.
I don't know, you tell me
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:37 am

Post by VFP »

Poor NM!
Rockhopper
Rockhopper
Goon
Rockhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Rockhopper »

In post 229, ActionDan wrote: looking at 190, I may have suggested a VT is lying but I was really being pedantic, because usually I'm under the working assumption that town
don't
lie. It's hard to fault PP from incorporating that tenant into their mechanics argument and then reaching the obvious conclusion. Speaking of lying; Rockhopper what were you hoping to gain from yours (how would this confuse scum)? If we are in the Actress/Seamstress/2 oracle world, which it appears we are, there's going to be a seamstress vulnerable to briding, and a fake suit claim could solve that problem.
It forces them to follow a different line of thought, which imo could be mildly telling since they'd know for a fact that it's a lie.

An Actress/Seamstress world would imply some townie lying about not receiving a suit. That's unlikely since a proposal would most definitely cause their elimination and a claim change to mafia would look too suspicious. I don't think anyone here believes that the benefits of increased cognitive load outweigh the cost of dying.
223; 227; Rockhopper; Enchant; where is this notion of a 3rd oracle coming from? Is there any reason to assume some other person is lying?
Based on that assumption, there would have to be another oracle if NM is telling the truth since {seamstress,seamstress} is the only logical scenario where no town gets a suit if I'm not wrong.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 240, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 237, Not_Mafia wrote:
Rockhopper
Rockhopper
Goon
Rockhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Rockhopper »

This was sarcasm.
I wasn't really denying anything.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 241, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 238, ArcAngel9 wrote:Why don't i believe you.
I don't know, you tell me
I am actually good this with lynch. Please join me.

VOTE: Not Mafia
In post 243, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 229, ActionDan wrote: looking at 190, I may have suggested a VT is lying but I was really being pedantic, because usually I'm under the working assumption that town
don't
It forces them to follow a different line of thought, which imo could be mildly telling since they'd know for a fact that it's a lie.

An Actress/Seamstress world would imply some townie lying about not receiving a suit. That's unlikely since a proposal would most definitely cause their elimination and a claim change to mafia would look too suspicious. I don't think anyone here believes that the benefits of increased cognitive load outweigh the cost of dying.
Based on that assumption, there would have to be another oracle if NM is telling the truth since {seamstress,seamstress} is the only logical scenario where no town gets a suit if I'm not wrong.
Didnt enchant already claim oracle? And you already claimed to have a mafia suit. I am confused with your thoughts.
In post 245, Rockhopper wrote:
This was sarcasm.
I wasn't really denying anything.
Why is this post brought up again?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 246, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am actually good this with lynch. Please join me.

But why?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 247, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 246, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am actually good this with lynch. Please join me.

But why?
A) You're trolling
B) You're lying
C) you're uncooperative
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not lying

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”