Pooky got your back

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1810, Morning Tweet wrote:According to Yin:

- There is criminal(s) in: Ircher/Infinity/Nakata
- There is criminal(s) in: Norwee/Pooky/Chara
- There is criminal(s) in: Tanner/Ydrasse/Ircher
- There is criminal(s) in: Ydrasse/Amy/clidd/Infinity/Morning
- There is criminal(s) in Pooky's votes before post 981: Chara/Tanner/Morning/Ydrasse
- There is criminal(s) in Amy's votes before post 1289: Chara/Ircher/Nakata
- There is either 0 or maximum 1 criminal in: Amy/Robert/Tanner
- There are no criminals in: Ydrasse/Amy/Ircher
- There are 4 criminals in total. (286)
- There are 3 factions (Repeated twice)
- Yang is not an criminal.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tanner is a criminal.
Amy, Robert, Ircher, and Ydrasse are not criminals.

At least one of Infinity/Nakata is a criminal.
At least one of Norwee/Pooky/Chara is a criminal.
At least one of clidd/Infinity/Morning is a criminal.
At least one of Chara/Nakata is a criminal.
is it time to update this with flips tweetie?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by clidd »

I need some time to reread (probably going to listen/sheep more today).
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2125, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:is it time to update this with flips tweetie?
It seems likely Infinity was a criminal. Which makes Nakata, clidd, and Morning's chances go down a bit.

that also makes chara a bit more likely since nakata is less likely

Unsure what being a criminal means exactly unless Tanner is hiding something from us, though.

---///---

Assuming Infinity was a criminal and Norwe wasn't...

Tanner is a
criminal
Infinity was a
criminal
Amy, Robert, Ircher, and Ydrasse are
not criminals
Norwe was a
not a criminal

At least one of Pooky/Chara is a criminal.
At least one of Chara/Nakata is a criminal.

If Chara is not a criminal, then Flea/clidd/Tweet cannot be criminals and Pooky/Nakata must be criminals.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh if Chara is not a criminal then Pooky/Nakata/Infy/Tanner completes the set of criminals entirely actually

If Chara is a criminal, then the fourth and final criminal can be anyone though
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Chara »

Tweetie: what's your read on Tanner like?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Chara »

i have not reread for associatives yet but i'm not actually very good at it when i do put in the effort. i still think Nakata needs attention and i'm really interested in his thoughts on the flip.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2122, Morning Tweet wrote:Ircher i assume you did not place the bomb on yourself yes?
In post 2115, Tanner wrote:- chara. i'm not very certain on this, and it's mostly a nullread coupled with "its infinity vote made me raise an eyebrow" and some posts around her feeling "hmm". i haven't yet put too much thought into this, since sorting chara is probably Not Easy, and i don't like using up effort if i don't know if i'm gonna see tomorrow to present that effort. and i know "this person have stronk scumgaem so null" is an extremely annoying thing to hear (i lose my shit every time innocentvillager does it to me, even though more often than not it's a joke), so in advance i'm apologizing for doing that, but. yeah.
lol well it is a truly frustrating read to receive but i dont disagree

I think Chara would fit nicely with Nakata town and Infy scum in terms of pushes and when they were timed
if you don't mind Tweetie, can you talk more about how you're reading me this game?

as for Tanner's read, i think i'd find it more frustrating if he wasn't aware of how shitty it would be just to leave it at that, but it seems like he isn't going to.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2112, Hectic wrote:
It's not long after the Mayor's flown off, ignoring the numerous questions everyone has, when you hear... something.

beep beep beep

You look around for the source of the noise, eventually landing on Ircher.

beep beep beep

Yang shakes her head.

He's used metronome and transformed into a Voltorb.

beep beep beep

Yin nods grimly.

The Holy Lance be with you.

Strapped to Ircher's chest is a bomb. There's a large red button on the front that spells DETONATE.

Ircher looks around anxiously.

It seems my fate may be sealed. However, there's no need for anyone here to do anything drastic...

Ircher is confirmed town. At any time, any player may detonate the bomb and kill Ircher by posting
DETONATE
in all-caps and bold. If every letter is not capitalised and bold, it will not count.
Yang's and Yin's dialogue is yellow and blue respectively, and Ircher's is green. it probably isn't significant beyond denoting Ircher's town and some flavor for Yin and Yang but i like the detail.

also i'm a heathen who uses mafsilver so the majority of this text is invisible without highlighting. might i suggest making the text white (or whatever the mafblack default is) manually so it stays visible?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Chara »

or, it's fine on the post above. well, not a big deal.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2122, Morning Tweet wrote:Ircher i assume you did not place the bomb on yourself yes?
It would be a cool ability, but no. My claim stands as it is.
---
Quick reads off the top of my head: Ydrasse and Tanner are likely town. (Take the Ydrasse read with a grain of salt though; I think I already mentioned my lack of affinity for reading her play.) Nakata is lean town. Tweet makes me a bit nervous but is probably town. Robert should be killed. If you aren't mentioned, I may or may not have a read on you, but don't worry! I'll get one on you by Tuesday at midnight!
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Robert
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Robert
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

the dream in case anyone cares. tl;dr i have psychic dreams about dogs

Spoiler:
so we used to have this schnauzer that passed some years ago. my dream was that i was in my house and i went into my living room and there was a schnauzer laying on our couch and i went, "oh is that (old dog?)" and my mom went no of course not, it couldn't be and she was right, it looked different, so it ran over and i pet it and i woke up, and for some reason i really needed to write this down so i made a note on my phone.

my day goes on. i go downstairs to get something to drink, hear my mom on the phone. she goes. "you're dogsitting a SCHNAUZER!!" i of course am like What hello and it turns out an old housemate is in fact babysitting a schnauzer. i immediately go I DREAMED ABOUT ONE LAST NIGHT and i asked if it was grey, and it was, and then i was like please show me a picture and it was the EXACT same dog from my dreams, ears were the same, face coloration and fur color, had the same amount of scruffiness. the kicker? was that she did not know about this until AFTER i had this dream, as in the dogsitting was planned this afternoon, and had never told us about this dog before for aforementioned reasons so it couldn't have been me just knowing about the dog prior.

so basically i have really weak premonitions. tomorrow i get to meet this dog and i am afraid of the powers that will be at play.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also: i feel pretty ill right now so my brain is shut off but i have more reasons to think that flea could be town than i do robert. i'm willing to give nakata some time but he's quickly falling into the same pattern for me as robert: not around a lot, feels like he's around a bit more when he's talked about? he's at least done some solving. not sure if infinity's voting on nakata clears him necessarily but robertvote is goodvote

VOTE: robert
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 746, Robert M Hunter wrote:There's no conflict between being perceived as a threat and being an easy elimination.

You are being disingenuous when you pretend not to understand that I meant to say that there will be scum in both people that defend me or vote forme.

I don't actually believe I am a threat to scum, I was just lashing out.

Here's a read, clidd is scum who refuses to give up on an easy elimination that looks like it could come to fruition soon.
i really don't like this post. before it looks like an attempt at faking indecision and reacting emotionally, and the end of this post sort of goes for that as well, but at the same time Robert seems really aware of exactly how he's been coming off and the analysis surrounding his wagon doesn't seem real.

there's also where Ircher asks him about his Ydrasse read and he makes a big deal about the question without answering it until prompted to by Ydrasse, i think i think i saw this yesterday and mentally wrote it off as uncooperative town but in those cases it is usually easy to see where the disagreement was set off and what the underlying thought process is. with Robert i'm not seeing that and it feels more like he's just reacting to whoever is engaging him in the moment with a vote.

and then stays on Ircher because Ircher is a defensible player to vote, after that point he's not interested in sorting now that he's not the one in the hot seat.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Ircher »

@
Yin
: 你认识多少个汉字?
@
: Do you like your appearance in this game?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2138, Ydrasse wrote:also: i feel pretty ill right now so my brain is shut off but i have more reasons to think that flea could be town than i do robert. i'm willing to give nakata some time but he's quickly falling into the same pattern for me as robert: not around a lot, feels like he's around a bit more when he's talked about? he's at least done some solving. not sure if infinity's voting on nakata clears him necessarily but robertvote is goodvote

VOTE: robert
i don't think Infinity's Nakata vote is very clearing, Infinity felt like she was having a lot of trouble with putting more into the thread. i feel like the burnout/low-energy read was correct even though she was scum, in that situation i think distancing would be on the table for her, especially if she thought there was a good chance she'd be elimmed.

it'd be worth it to check out the timing on this though.

i have Flea as nullish scummish, fae hasn't struck me as town but there is a caveat to this that i'm waiting to see.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Chara »

also get some rest Ydrasse. :> the day just started.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

infinity re nakata

Spoiler:
In post 761, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: nakata I like this
In post 879, Infinity 324 wrote:I agree, nakata's theory seems like he just tried to come up with a justification for TRing ydrasse and SRing the others on his wagon and it at least doesn't seem thought through.
In post 1037, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok but can we elim nakata? The whole interaction with Amy looked like he wanted to maintain his scumread without having to argue about it. I do feel like Amy was overreacting to his scumread, and I understand why he wanted to avoid that argument, but I'd expect town who believed in their read to at least push on it, or like give reasons, or something.
In post 1043, Infinity 324 wrote:-Nakata said that the people on his wagon were trying to get ydrasse to look bad after he flipped town, that seems like something scum would never do and seems made up

-Nakata's SR on amy had like no reasoning and it felt like he was trying to appease amy in their interactions which he wouldn't do as town

PEdit: I don't know, maybe he thought I was limbait anyway
In post 1068, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 897, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata is saying that Amy Dunne is telling a lie by saying that Nakata was hardpushing Robert M Hunter when Nakata has done no such thing!

Nakata would appreciate Amy Dunne not taking personal insult, Nakata has no problems with anyone in this playerlist, Nakata simply thinks that Amy Dunne is scum. Nakata doesn't know what Amy Dunne is expecting him to say when she says "tell me why I'm wrong on you". Nakata has already told you that he is town!
In post 898, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata does not believe Amy Dunne. Nakata thinks that if Amy Dunne is scum, that's exactly what she'd say, and that her attempts to push Nakata while not being accurate in her depiction of what Nakata has done this game show that her primary interest is in limming him and not sorting him, whereas if she were town Nakata thinks she'd be more interested in the sorting part.
@amy He's spending more time talking about how you shouldn't be upset that he's scumreading you and saying that he scumreads you rather than explaining his actual reasoning. The reasoning itself has a lot to do with you saying he was hardpushing Robert instead of just pushing Robert. It's all very fake.
In post 1069, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1054, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 910, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata does not understand getting upset with someone because they may be misreading you. If Amy Dunne is a friend and Nakata is wrong, then Nakata is not upset with Amy Dunne for misreading him. Nakata wishes Amy Dunne all the best. However, Nakata does not believe Amy Dunne to be town and does not think asserting that she is town is enough reason to believe this, especially given that Nakata knows she is pushing someone who Nakata does know is town.
Infinity, how do you get “appeasement” from this?
He's not trying to push you, he's just repeating that he scumreads you and saying that you shouldn't get upset over it.
In post 1357, Infinity 324 wrote:We should lim nakata
In post 1506, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: nakata
In post 1727, Infinity 324 wrote:Ircher is confusing, nakata is scummy

infinity only votes nakata when he's beginning to receive votes from amy and clidd. it's actually the first time that infinity mentions nakata at all and then spends a good amount of time fixating on him. idk if that means that infinity was trying to distance from nakata for towncred or to try and protect top wagon at the time (robert, on 3 and then chara on 2). it feels like infinity put like, all her effort into this one read so like, can someone smarter figure out what was going on here.

nakata actually doing stuff would make this a lot easier to solve him i think but we don't always get what we want i guess
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i am trying to rest chara! :> at least, am trying to relax some, don't know if i can sleep just yet but yeah
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

I hope you feel better soon, Ydrasse.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ty ircher :> i hope you feel better from the uh, awful bomb attached to you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Chara »

so the confirmed town thing also has nothing to do with your role, Ircher?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2143, Ydrasse wrote:infinity only votes nakata when he's beginning to receive votes from amy and clidd. it's actually the first time that infinity mentions nakata at all and then spends a good amount of time fixating on him. idk if that means that infinity was trying to distance from nakata for towncred or to try and protect top wagon at the time (robert, on 3 and then chara on 2). it feels like infinity put like, all her effort into this one read so like, can someone smarter figure out what was going on here.
when you say protect top wagon, are you saying that Robert was the top wagon @ 3 votes and Infinity was trying to keep it that way by voting Nakata? because that's what it sounds like you're saying but i don't get what you mean. or i misunderstood.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

if robert scum, nakata town: robert was at that point at 3 votes, but with amy + clidd voting nakata infinity throws one down making it top wagon over robert, trying to protect partner

if nakata scum, robert town: trying to get town credit by throwing partner under the bus, which i think is not entirely unlikely because of the attention to detail infinity gave nakata compared to her other reads

if nakata scum, robert scum: lol

looking at it like this though, i'm inclined to believe the first choice makes slightly more sense. this requires a metacheck though to see how into bussing infinity is
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”