Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 823, NDMath wrote:I want at L-1/intent to hammer/whatever the person to claim any unique cards (and mason) in their hand. I don't think there's benefit to hearing the non-unique ones.
This really doesn't matter, tbh.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 824, House wrote:Wanting to lead town isn't intent, it's play style.
Setting yourself up to be the voice town is listening to is 100% the intent behind some posts. The point being when that is the intent, the way you read the person is by looking at what they actually achieve and how they compare to the rest of list.

Also, to Dwlee, we didn't catch LLD in unwnd's game because she was angling for mislims (because she actually wasn't given that her strategy was hardbus), we caught her because there were other people who were townier and she ended up in the PoE. She only became scummy AFTER her elimination became inevitable.

Trying to read solely on intent doesn't work with stronger players. You also have to weigh the results of their actions and the way the game as a whole moves around them.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 821, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm prtty sold on Norwee scum here, honestly.
Why?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 818, Dwlee99 wrote:He might have thrown a reads list together but he still seems steadily focused on just continuing to self-vote and coast.
I'm aware of the fallacy of trying to point to a lack of something, but given that I just pointed to what I perceive to be the presence of the thing you're saying isn't there... Do that.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: mastina

I'm not sold on Norwee, this seems more likely to hit scum
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 828, Bingle wrote:
In post 818, Dwlee99 wrote:He might have thrown a reads list together but he still seems steadily focused on just continuing to self-vote and coast.
I'm aware of the fallacy of trying to point to a lack of something, but given that I just pointed to what I perceive to be the presence of the thing you're saying isn't there... Do that.
Can you rephrase this? I don't get what you're saying.
I prefer they, thanks :)
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

I realy don't like the eye wagon seems to easy.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

The ee wagon stinks it Fred to fast
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 778, Taly wrote:
In post 771, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 765, Dwlee99 wrote:Norwee do you still think one of Taly/Mastina has to be scum here? Taly comes across townie by play and I think Mastina declaring a 1v1 like that is bold if it's coming from scum.
I mean i feel like all the players voting me are scummy. Especially T3 that claimed they townread me but now when it's convenient they find "my tone off" and vote me.
There are FIVE votes on you. There are only THREE SCUM.

Town is voting you in some way and some form. You can't dismiss your votes off the premise that it's all scum motivated anymore.

Who is town on your wagon?

Out of playing on MS for years I've seen only a handful of games where all 3 scum are on a designated D1 mislim. So I really need convincing if you think Taly/Mastina/T3 ever exists here.
Sure it’s unlikely to be exactly all 3 scum as you said.
But the town that’s on my wagon aren’t making this easy with how scummy and opportunistic they are being.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

NDMath. Nothing about their play has felt good. Vote on me, awful.
Could they be town? Ok, sure. But not impressed with their play in that case.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Voting the scummiest player on my wagon today, or worst case tommorow really seems like the right play here for me. So don’t give me this Omgus shit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 795, Taly wrote:But if Norwee wobbles into this thread again only to ignore my previous posts specifically about him, I'm going to deathtunnel that slot.
What exactly is it i’ve ignored? I hmgenuinely can’t remember any post but ok. I’ll ISO you after catch up.

- Bunno
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 835, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Voting the scummiest player on my wagon today, or worst case tommorow really seems like the right play here for me. So don’t give me this Omgus shit.
I say if your town wait till, you tell town who to look at tomorrow and then self hammer locking scum on your wagon.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 822, NDMath wrote:This seems absurd to me; the more and bigger the differences the easier they are to point at.
Ok you get + for this.
Precisely the point about Mastina’s ‘case’

- Bunno
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

So ee do you think t3 and dw are town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 591, Taly wrote:
In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 577, Taly wrote:This doesn't read sincere and I'm getting frustrated.
Why are you getting frustrated if you think i’m being insincere? This doesn’t seem like the correct mindset to have.
So what
is
a correct mindset?
In post 582, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 579, Taly wrote:And if you think we are TvS, what are you doing right now to determine you do not mislim? And what if a mislim occurs then, the other is confscum?
What i always do, push, ask questions, evaluate. I’m also waiting for Mastina to get back as they seem to have dipped.
This is not a satisfactory answer. This doesn't explain how you're reading Mastina or I in a nuanced manner and how that contributes to your view of the game at large.
The correct mindset is to not act frustrated when literally someone you claim to scumread supposedly acts insincere in your eyes? Like why would you expect supposed mafia to be sincere? It just seems like an weird thing to say you feel based on your claimed mindset.
Not that i feel like i’ve been insincere in the first place but your comment pinged me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As for the second question i’m not sure what you’re asking for. An report?
I’ll play how i want.

- Bunno
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 840, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 591, Taly wrote:
In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 577, Taly wrote:This doesn't read sincere and I'm getting frustrated.
Why are you getting frustrated if you think i’m being insincere? This doesn’t seem like the correct mindset to have.
So what
is
a correct mindset?
In post 582, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 579, Taly wrote:And if you think we are TvS, what are you doing right now to determine you do not mislim? And what if a mislim occurs then, the other is confscum?
What i always do, push, ask questions, evaluate. I’m also waiting for Mastina to get back as they seem to have dipped.
This is not a satisfactory answer. This doesn't explain how you're reading Mastina or I in a nuanced manner and how that contributes to your view of the game at large.
The correct mindset is to not act frustrated when literally someone you claim to scumread supposedly acts insincere in your eyes? Like why would you expect supposed mafia to be sincere? It just seems like an weird thing to say you feel based on your claimed mindset.
Not that i feel like i’ve been insincere in the first place but your comment pinged me.
I think this here is insincere :P :P
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 839, cyrus62 wrote:So ee do you think t3 and dw are town?
T3 i don’t like their progression on me.
Dwlee feels surface level townie, but since they are apparently pretty good as mafia i’d probably be paranoid if they’re still alive by ElO.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How so Cyrus?
I feel so many people throw words around. Can someone explain their reasoning for once.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 832, cyrus62 wrote:The ee wagon stinks it Fred to fast
Wtf is Fred to fast.
Fred from Scooby Doo is too fast?

- Bunno
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 843, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 839, cyrus62 wrote:So ee do you think t3 and dw are town?
T3 i don’t like their progression on me.
Dwlee feels surface level townie, but since they are apparently pretty good as mafia i’d probably be paranoid if they’re still alive by ElO.
all town? Both or all scum?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 845, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 832, cyrus62 wrote:The ee wagon stinks it Fred to fast
Wtf is Fred to fast.
Fred from Scooby Doo is too fast?
Forms to fast or formed to fast phone thought Fred fit.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How so Cyrus?
I feel so many people throw words around. Can someone explain their reasoning for once.
I was messing with you. I find people to go with the flow more townie then being upset uptight or uppity to be scummy
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Ee answer my question .

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”