House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:16 am

Post by House »

In post 118, T3 wrote:Or... Angel and House are Masons.
How does that kind of speculation help town?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 115, House wrote:112 solidifies my vote, though. That shade on Angel is hideous.

The nervous vibes being put out by Roden would make for a booming bass line.
Ngl I want to elim roden solely because of his play style. I forget what the word for that is rn. brain fart moment.

however, his reactions to scum reads is absolute shit and I'm putting that very kindly. lay off a bit and see how he does because I assure you that he is only going to make your scum read on him twenty billion times greater if you dont give him a lot of space.

-nor nor bear bear
Norangal
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 115, House wrote: Image
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 123, House wrote:
In post 119, Roden wrote:"Nervous vibes on the first IRL day of Day 1 that also will go on for fourteen days" is not a real read or believable thought process.
I can't help that you can't handle already having 2 votes and your sad attempt at shaking them by implying you were nk bait was immediately laughed off.

Toughen up, chief.
He did this in his last game. I'll link it for you. once second.

-nor nor nor nor
Norangal
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:20 am

Post by House »

In post 126, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 115, House wrote:112 solidifies my vote, though. That shade on Angel is hideous.

Ngl I want to elim roden solely because of his play style. I forget what the word for that is rn. brain fart moment.

however, his reactions to scum reads is absolute shit and I'm putting that very kindly. lay off a bit and see how he does because I assure you that he is only going to make your scum read on him twenty billion times greater if you dont give him a lot of space.

-nor nor bear bear
I know he scumreads me.

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=86996

this was his last town game and I mean if we're going to debate this, his play surrounding votes was bad. his reactions to any amount of votes is bad so I dont think its AI that he's trying hard to shake off two votes.
is play truly frustrates me so badly but I do think we can't treat him like I did that game because that doesn't help anyone. he's just going to kick up a fuss and turn this game into a game that no one wants to play. that doesn't help anyone whatsoever and I dont want to go down that path again. give him space and we'll go from there.

-bearber
Norangal
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:23 am

Post by House »

See? Angel and I obviously aren't partnered.

That's a PT exchange.

Now, move on.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Momrangal »

In any case of the matter, I dont think talking more about Houses mason claim is going to do any good, nor will speculation and other kinds of talks will do any one any good.

How about we talk about the obvious scum reactions to the claim instead and the obvious fishermen
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 131, House wrote:See? Angel and I obviously aren't partnered.

That's a PT exchange.

Now, move on.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-tsu tsu
Norangal
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Roden »

In post 119, Roden wrote:"Nervous vibes on the first IRL day of Day 1 that also will go on for fourteen days" is not a real read or believable thought process.
I can't help that you can't handle already having 2 votes and your sad attempt at shaking them by implying you were nk bait was immediately laughed off.

Toughen up, chief.
???

What? Lol this can't be a real post. Unless you genuinely believe I'm afraid of getting flash wagon'd 24 hours into Day 1?
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Norangal
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:27 am

Post by T3 »

^pings me weirdly
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:28 am

Post by House »

In post 135, Roden wrote:

Toughen up, chief.
???

What? Lol this can't be a real post. Unless you genuinely believe I'm afraid of getting flash wagon'd 24 hours into Day 1?
Definitely not outside the realm of possibility, given viewtopic.php?f=11&t=86996

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:30 am

Post by House »

In post 138, House wrote:

Toughen up, chief.
???

Definitely not outside the realm of possibility, given viewtopic.php?f=11&t=86996
If you're that antsy about votes as town, actually rolling scum = 10x worse on the old nerves.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:31 am

Post by House »

In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
I'm kinda lukewarm on Lukewarm.

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

I don't think roden is antsy about votes as town. he just gets upset when people dont townread him.

house house house house come back to me. dont engage him please you're gonna fall down a rabbit hole.

-concernedbearbear
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 140, House wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
lmfao. ok so essentially I feel like lukewarm is scum for like .... nvm I want to wait a bit to reveal my reason. maybe it will evolve into a stronger one along the way also <.<

-detectivenornor
Norangal
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:34 am

Post by House »

In post 142, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 140, House wrote:

-bear nornor
lmfao. ok so essentially I feel like lukewarm is scum for like .... nvm I want to wait a bit to reveal my reason. maybe it will evolve into a stronger one along the way also <.<

-detectivenornor
I actually have the slightest of townleans on him, so I'll be interested in hearing more.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Roden »

-nor nor bear bear
This mindset loses town games. Again, not a good look. Especially when I just FOS'd you for doing exactly what you just did here.
House wrote:

-nor nor bear bear
I know he scumreads me.

Pressure =/= actual scum read. Unless you think you should be allowed to coast because of a PR claim?
House wrote:See? Angel and I obviously aren't partnered.

That's a PT exchange.

Now, move on.
This is the Mafia equivalent of trying the "Got your nose!" trick on a grown ass adult.
Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Look at my scum games if you want to see my actual scum playstyle. I always play like this as town and play completely the opposite as scum i.e. play to be likable and be town read.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 143, House wrote:I actually have the slightest of townleans on him, so I'll be interested in hearing more.
Mom thinks he's town because he sounds innocent, naive, and like a child apparently.

typically her soul reads like that are correct and especially when they are only on one specific post(which we won't reveal at the moment) so ig I'm willing to lay off on that for now. I trust mom's reads.

-norbearbearnor
Norangal
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Roden »

In post 139, House wrote:
In post 138, House wrote:

Toughen up, chief.
???

If you're that antsy about votes as town, actually rolling scum = 10x worse on the old nerves.
This is weirdly smug for someone who isn't actually attempting to read me. Do you usually take everything at face value?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Roden »

I'm honestly super easy to read and consider it one of my bigger weaknesses, but most people just don't bother trying to read me for whatever reason. They just vibe check a random post then park their vote.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

I didnt bother to read roden's scum game last time, but he is actually right that his scum game is all nice.
a brief brief skim truly does show that he plays "nice" in scum games
viewtopic.php?t=87026&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Roden, I get it. you're town but there's no reason to act the way you are. I understand that you think your scum and town games are vastly different but that doesn't mean other people can see it as clearly. we are sorting you in good faith and you gain nothing from lashing out at everyone.

I tried very hard to work with you in summertime. If you decide to treat me the way you did that game, I am going to be very upset. Please stop. I will town case you. Stop arguing with people and just think. You are engaging people that you think are town in such bad faith. That is not going to get you anywhere. Literally, they are only going to get upset and think you are scum. What do you gain from that? You gain nothing so please stop.

-beario
Norangal
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:54 am

Post by House »

In post 147, Roden wrote:I'm honestly super easy to read and consider it one of my bigger weaknesses, but most people just don't bother trying to read me for whatever reason. They just vibe check a random post then park their vote.
You're not exactly giving me much to work with.

Who's scum? All you seen to care about is whining about my vote.

Get over it and scum hunt.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”