Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1870, Titus wrote:I'm not reading all this. Occam's Razor people. Bingle picked ascetic or commuter to avoid investigation N1 and the gunsmith angle is a con to hide no second commuter in his deck.
I don't think this is a simpler explanation than if bingle is town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1875, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1870, Titus wrote:I'm not reading all this. Occam's Razor people. Bingle picked ascetic or commuter to avoid investigation N1 and the gunsmith angle is a con to hide no second commuter in his deck.
I don't think this is a simpler explanation than if bingle is town
Bingle repeatedly lying and only retracting when caught is simpler rather than town bingle blowing up all our investigatives to get a no result. The fact Bingle has no suspicion of Dwlee99 for his bullshit result is another factor.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

*our protectives
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Without knowing dwlee's alignment you can't blame bingle for the no result
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1878, Infinity 324 wrote:Without knowing dwlee's alignment you can't blame bingle for the no result
Sure I can. There's always a possibility of a no result. If you believe Bingle, he lied in order to get a result that had very little chance to hit scum and wound up burning all our protective power because he lied. Bingle wanted all the powerful scum roles to out too. There's just no way Bingle is town here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Commuter really isn't much protective power and I think I demonstrated how strong 1 investigative can be, so /shrug

I think bingle probably made a protown play

Not ruling out the possibility that he's scum and did it for towncred but
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

I'm legit going to pull my hair out. We legit caught Bingle in a lie that cost town resources, he's fished to find the good rules for scum, and has awkward interactions with House.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

The "caught in a lie" narrative only works if bingle could've thought there was a chance of getting away with it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1882, Infinity 324 wrote:The "caught in a lie" narrative only works if bingle could've thought there was a chance of getting away with it.
No it really doesn't. Bingle needed to look protown after the ascetic fiasco. He knows the gunsmith is coming down the deck. He didn't take the investigative because it was more important for him to be immune from investigations than to investigate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Bingle »

Titus, with all due respect your tunnel here is even shittier than mathblades tunnel on mastina in that game she linked. The tunnel where mathblade tunneled mastina for being a mason in a game with a flipped mason-cop.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1883, Titus wrote:
In post 1882, Infinity 324 wrote:The "caught in a lie" narrative only works if bingle could've thought there was a chance of getting away with it.
No it really doesn't. Bingle needed to look protown after the ascetic fiasco. He knows the gunsmith is coming down the deck. He didn't take the investigative because it was more important for him to be immune from investigations than to investigate.
Or he could've just...taken the investigative. So town doesn't have it. And it probably makes him look better.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1884, Bingle wrote:Titus, with all due respect your tunnel here is even shittier than mathblades tunnel on mastina in that game she linked. The tunnel where mathblade tunneled mastina for being a mason in a game with a flipped mason-cop.
Then fucking do something protown. My tunnel is literally the only thing going on this game so it shouldn't be too hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah we really should get some kind of movement towards an elim. Over half the game isn't voting. It's ok to not know who to vote for, but you need to at least go through some sort of sorting process or even just ask for help on reads.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Bingle »

Let's examine the narrative you're trying to perform Occams with:

1: Bingle took an ascetic or commuter on N1.
2: Bingle claimed, after the guilty on House, that Bingle had sent a commute to Dwlee (requiring Dwlee scum to hide the fact that there was no commute in that pack), in response to a 'failed action' result on him that could have been adequately explained by simply claiming one commute (also known as the number of commutes that were actually in the pack). If Bingle had sent a pack with an incriminating commute to a scumbuddy, the scumbuddy could have taken the incriminating commute, without saying he saw it.
3: Bingle instigated a massclaim of all the roles with disproportionate scum power that he had NO trouble forcing through even while being suspected of being in a mechanical 1v1, including the role you think this plan was supposed to expose. This massclaim then brought to light that there were more commutes in the ballcourt than there were in the equipment locker.

So your narrative is that I lied as scum to explain something that had an innocent explanation in a way where the lie had a high chance of being revealed on a day where my OTHER partner was already guiltied and dying. Not only that, but I pushed through the means of catching me in said lie only to then tie myself to my only remaining scumbuddy.

Presumably, you also believe that Dwlee didn't receive a Gunsmith, so I was lying in a way that would necessarily mean both me and my only remaining partner would both be eliminated if either of us ever was (also known as functionally gamethrowing at this point).

Also fun: In order for Dwlee and I to be scum together, I had to do all of this and then NOT make the kill, because Dunn claimed to have jailed me last night. That means that Dwlee the person under no mechanical suspicion as of last night, would have made the kill, in a game where detective, watcher, and follower are all likely to exist.

Alternatively: Bingle lied about something, knowing it would come out a day later, with the intention of protecting the N2 investigative shot he'd passed so that it could be used.

I too can apply occams razor. I think that Titus is actually an 8 year old, and she stole credit cards and hired an actress to play herself at the various Titus meets in order to fool the members of mafiascum so that no one would call her out on breaking ToS and having an account as someone too young to have an account. Clearly she should be banned.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1886, Titus wrote:Then fucking do something protown. My tunnel is literally the only thing going on this game so it shouldn't be too hard.
Are you fucking blind?

I'm actively attempting to parse the vig claim from mastina, and I provided a full reads list literally a few pages ago complete with reasoning. Mastina is pushing Norwee and Dunn pretty hard, to which your response was literally: "I've solved the game I'm not going to read your case". Your tunnel is something I'm addressing, sure, but it is by no means the only thing going on in the thread and pulling you out of it, especially if you're town, is only going to make the game more readable because spoiler: LITERALLY NO ONE THINK'S YOU'RE RIGHT.

If you want to get me eliminated, you're going to have better luck AND reactions explaining why you think House and I had bad interactions.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1824, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1813, Dwlee99 wrote:Btw what happened with the mason cards?
I took it, nobody else is in there
I think it's a fairly safe assumption that either there was no second mason or House had it and that's why T3 is dead.

If someone gets a mason card tonight they should def use it, but we shouldn't rely on masons to be useful at this point.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina i'm not sure Dunnstral's activity or playstyle is all that allignment indicative. As Infinity said, they tend to be pretty low profile in almost all of their games.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually it might point more to town when considering it, because there is almost no agenda there and i don't see scum playing that way.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1873, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1863, Infinity 324 wrote:Also, Titus's result on math was a rolecop, so it's NAI for math
I'd let the Rolecop (Titus) decide. Like, without trying to "fish" for info, let me give you a hypothetical example: You Rolecop me and find that I'm still Vanilla on N3. Do you think that's NAI? Like, what scum would pass on taking ANY kind of ability for 2-3 nights??

I'll stop at this point. Please don't try to argue further for now. Maybe post-game.
Do you have any reads?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1886, Titus wrote:
In post 1884, Bingle wrote:Titus, with all due respect your tunnel here is even shittier than mathblades tunnel on mastina in that game she linked. The tunnel where mathblade tunneled mastina for being a mason in a game with a flipped mason-cop.
Then fucking do something protown. My tunnel is literally the only thing going on this game so it shouldn't be too hard.
Meh, Bingle has felt pretty town to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle what is your read on Titus here?
And A50 too.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1889, Bingle wrote:LITERALLY NO ONE THINK'S YOU'RE RIGHT.
By the VC, no one thinks anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1894, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Meh, Bingle has felt pretty town to me.
Based on?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1890, Bingle wrote:If someone gets a mason card tonight they should def use it, but we shouldn't rely on masons to be useful at this point.
Seconded.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1895, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bingle what is your read on Titus here?
And A50 too.
I wasn't asked but I think her shit push is bad
I prefer they, thanks :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”