Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 546, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 513, Angel Warriors wrote:But we have not SRed him in a while here so I dont see a valid reason for him to SR me here
In post 540, Angel Warriors wrote:an interesting way to catch scum that isn't always correct. but scum LOVE to mirror town's reads on them. look what this scum is doing here.
Nora: Luke is scum because he is reading me the opposite way that I am reading him

Also Nora: Roden is scum because he is reading me the same way that I am reading him
Are you and roden the same person? this is totally different.

-noraaaa
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

also you are misrepping my read on you. I worded it weird however you are totally misrepping it.

-norabear
Norangal
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 533, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 505, Roden wrote:
In post 504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 497, Roden wrote:
In post 492, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 418, Roden wrote:I don't think the interaction between you and Guillotina is genuine, but idk if it's both of you or just one of you. It's not guaranteed either of you are scum either even if I'm right, since I believe third party is a possibility.
What seems fake about it?
Guillo seemed ready to death tunnel you, and I wasn't vibing with your response. But I think it makes more sense that he was just super sensitive to getting scum read for the wrong reasons, not necessarily because he's actually scum but because he didn't think your reasoning was good. He claimed to be certain you were scum but backed down when questioned more on it, which made me think it was an emotional/pride thing. Basically I do think it's possible to be a fake response but for you both to be town anyway.
You weren't vibing with
my
response, but you voted
Guillotina
, even though he is the one you perceived as having a prideful reaction that could be fake, and coming from town.

So why Guillotina rather than me?
I don't know what you could possibly be trying to imply here other than me being scum partners with you. This is not a good response.
I'm implying that you're buddying me by taking my side of a TvT fight because I've already expressed a TR on you in 177. The question sounded rhetorical, but I do want to know: why Guillotina over me?
In post 506, Roden wrote:I obviously didn't know what was going on in Guillo's head. And you already had a wagon going that I didn't particularly want to join. I don't think I had particularly complex motives there.
Also it's wild that you think I would buddy you when you
just
accused me of hedging between AW and T3. You're not keeping your own logic straight here.
In post 533, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 506, Roden wrote:I obviously didn't know what was going on in Guillo's head. And you already had a wagon going that I didn't particularly want to join. I don't think I had particularly complex motives there.
Simple motives do not equal town motives. It's a simple idea to buddy a townie that is TRing you, especially when other town are currently voting that townie. It makes for good towncred later down the line after I've flipped.

VOTE: Roden

I think this is a step in the right direction. Sure RMH could be a scum PR but it could just as easily be the case that RMH is town and Roden is looking for towncred for being off and against the wagon, especially with the "at the risk of incriminating myself on a red flip" post. Sounds like an informed post to make - one scum could make in anticipation of the red or green flip that they know is coming.
Kyouko, no matter your alignment here, I need you to know you're setting yourself up to be voted out next if you do manage to mis-elim me. Because this isn't simply you being "wrong", you've flat out created a narrative here using your own assumptions to make previous assumptions seem true. This isn't a scum case. This is a
narrative
and it is 100% going to backfire on you because it isn't even a good one. If you're town you absolutely need to back up and reassess what you're doing before you start throwing.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 552, Roden wrote:Kyouko, no matter your alignment here, I need you to know you're setting yourself up to be voted out next if you do manage to mis-elim me. Because this isn't simply you being "wrong", you've flat out created a narrative here using your own assumptions to make previous assumptions seem true. This isn't a scum case. This is a narrative and it is 100% going to backfire on you because it isn't even a good one. If you're town you absolutely need to back up and reassess what you're doing before you start throwing.
um ok roden is confirmed scum here. I'll be casing this tomorrow.

summary of the case : newbies dont put on this much nuance in this short an amount of time. quoting my favorite imperium, "it's not possible"

-noraaaaaaaaaaaa
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

(bullshitting things as scum is much easier than getting this nuanced as town)
Norangal
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 539, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 535, Roden wrote:If none of this is paranoia then were you actually just certain I was town? Because it's strange that your entire read on me flips just because I'm considering a universe where you could be scum. I didn't say you were 100% scum and I didn't even vote you. Yet you're melting down just because I specifically think there's a case for you to be scum.
none of that is even remotely paranoia. you aren't good enough/I dont have enough experience with you to be paranoid of you for any reason. and all the posts you are quoting are just me saying you are scum. how is that paranoia?

-norbearbear
Because you seemed unable to decide whether I was town or scum even after trying to read me. If you're unsure of what to believe, then that is paranoia.
In post 540, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 535, Roden wrote:Because it's strange that your entire read on me flips just because I'm considering a universe where you could be scum. I didn't say you were 100% scum and I didn't even vote you.
an interesting way to catch scum that isn't always correct. but scum LOVE to mirror town's reads on them. look what this scum is doing here.

-norbearbear
...You know this is provable projection, right? Because you scum read me in response to scum reading you. Lol.
In post 541, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 532, Roden wrote:I'm not sure why I'm getting flak for looking at it and not the person who said to use it to meta you.
"why me?!" scum

-nornor
You literally just complained that you got scum read. You opened up with a "why me". And all of your posts have become increasingly more AtE within just a couple pages. This isn't the 10/10 play you think it is.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 555, Roden wrote:
In post 540, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 535, Roden wrote:Because it's strange that your entire read on me flips just because I'm considering a universe where you could be scum. I didn't say you were 100% scum and I didn't even vote you.
an interesting way to catch scum that isn't always correct. but scum LOVE to mirror town's reads on them. look what this scum is doing here.

-norbearbear
...You know this is provable projection, right? Because you scum read me in response to scum reading you. Lol.
Real talk, this is an actual scum claim. Nora just admitted to the strat she just used.

VOTE: Angel Warriors
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 546, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 513, Angel Warriors wrote:But we have not SRed him in a while here so I dont see a valid reason for him to SR me here
In post 540, Angel Warriors wrote:an interesting way to catch scum that isn't always correct. but scum LOVE to mirror town's reads on them. look what this scum is doing here.
Nora: Luke is scum because he is reading me the opposite way that I am reading him

Also Nora: Roden is scum because he is reading me the same way that I am reading him
Additional proof of scum claiming.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 513, Angel Warriors wrote:So first up, I skimmed up and a couple overall things to be mentioning.

number 1, the most important. I am hard town reading guillo. why is that? I have very valid reasoning actually and guillo is still town despite him scum reading me. you may ask why is that? I am 100% known for tunneling guillo in games. I admit to that and typically that is what I do. the reason is simply. he doesnt cooperate as town and that frustrates town me. but the last game guillo was in with me, he was scum and let me tell you the difference was drastic. it was like he went from a raging bull to a proper gentleman asking you for a dance. I am telling you the difference is that STARK. guillo as town won't give two shits before slamming your head into the pavement if he dislikes your read on him. what is cooperation? what is town block? none of that exists in his eyes

but scum guillo cares SO MUCH. he will reply extremely calmly to EVERY post you make. he will tell you "no sweetheart im not scum listen to my beautiful voice you know its not me but it might be X or Y. See they look scary bad go go!" he will try so hard to get you off him and in the nicest way in the world. I caught him immediately and was like oh fuck so this is what his scum game looks like. That is why the moment I saw him get angry in this game, I was willing to say with 100% certainty that he is town. I promise that I am not wrong here. Anyone can meta guillo. His scum and town game are NIGHT AND DAY. im not even exaggerating.

number 2, VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE. Lukewarm might be scum. Im back to that read. I understand that mom doesnt agree with me but his progression on me I dont like. A little bit of meta that is not that reliable but my main reason im second guessing mom right now is that Lukewarm's reads in games are typically pretty good. From my past games with him, I believe his reads are normally almost completely accurate with his only mistakes being due to personal bias. his mistakes in reads are almost always because the person is scum reading him. But we have not SRed him in a while here so I dont see a valid reason for him to SR me here especially after just getting out of a game with a three headed hydra of me, mom and flea. We got our asses tunneled to hell and back day one as town two shot mason vig. I dont see why he would be so eager to jump on us even if only off of that.

-readingupandreplyingtoinfdividualpostsnornor
Damn…I keep getting these kind of townreads here. First i got townread for being cocky and now this.

So you townread me for being selfish, uncooperative and raging.

I mean… that is rough, not gonna lie. Because i dont believe im selfish i just dont trust people easy and im sure i had games where i was polite and helpful as town no? Ok, scratch polite, i know i have to work on that but i try to be helpful, im just loud and bold about my wording but to say im selfish, that is a tremendous misrepresentation of my town game in my opinion and it hurts.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Guillotina »

I just get excited and passionate about my reads, specially if i think i caught scum, it's like adrenaline for nerds, instead of jumping off a plane, i read a thread and catch scum with a GOTCHA reabd and then the other me explodes!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 518, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 490, Guillotina wrote:I'm very hard to read.
incorrect. you are just one of those smooth scum players. that means people who dont understand that your town and scum games are night and day will not be able to catch scum you. that is why you're under the impression that you're hard to read. because people tend to scum read your town game and town read your scum game. is that right? that is exactly how my game is. I know better than anyone what it feels like.

-berabearnor
UNVOTE: Angel Warriors

You can be town. Next time i rand scum im going to duplicate this game to rip your meta read on me apart :P
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Still waiting for VOTE: Mastina
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 553, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 552, Roden wrote:Kyouko, no matter your alignment here, I need you to know you're setting yourself up to be voted out next if you do manage to mis-elim me. Because this isn't simply you being "wrong", you've flat out created a narrative here using your own assumptions to make previous assumptions seem true. This isn't a scum case. This is a narrative and it is 100% going to backfire on you because it isn't even a good one. If you're town you absolutely need to back up and reassess what you're doing before you start throwing.
um ok roden is confirmed scum here. I'll be casing this tomorrow.

summary of the case : newbies dont put on this much nuance in this short an amount of time. quoting my favorite imperium, "it's not possible"

-noraaaaaaaaaaaa
In post 554, Angel Warriors wrote:(bullshitting things as scum is much easier than getting this nuanced as town)
"He can't be this good as town if he's new, it's impossible"

Yikes.

This also assumes I'm a newbie to the game and not just to the site. So double yikes.

So what exactly do you expect to happen if you do manage to flip me first and I flip green? The reason I haven't auto locked both you and Kyouko as scum yet is that you're both being extremely short-sighted and it would be weird if two scum buddies both essentially outed themselves over a proven-to-be-false narrative. Surely if you're both scum you know you're getting heat Day 2. So I really do mean this when I say I want to know what you plan to do when this blows up in your face. You can't blame me here because you just admitted you think my posts are nuanced, so you can't claim I was playing poorly like you did in Summertime and that that's what threw you off. So how exactly do you expect to survive?

Even in the case that you're both town and truly believe I'm scum, at least humor the hypothetical that I'm town and now two townies look extremely scummy Day 2 after my flip. What do you do?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Roden »

Also gonna just note that Nora didn't death tunnel ANYONE this entire game until it was pointed out that she hadn't even slightly tunneled anyone yet. Scum does that to blend in with their meta, but town would stick to their guns. Nora 100% is making an appeal to her meta.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by House »

In post 508, Roden wrote:
In post 507, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 424, Roden wrote:
In post 421, Guillotina wrote:
In post 418, Roden wrote:I believe third party is a possibility.
How come? I didn't see anything in the OP that hinted 3P.
In post 423, Gamma Emerald wrote:
how so?
Because this isn't a Normal game and I can't assume we don't have 3P. It's unlikely since I can't imagine what flavor would be used as a reason to include it, but it's not impossible AFAIK.
Why bring it up then?
Just stating my thought process at the time. Not sure why that's being questioned since it does literally zero to aid me if I'm scum.
"Muddying the waters" isn't something I'd refer to as 'zero'.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Im feeling like Notra could be town townreading me based on meta but also she could be scum townreading me while also discrediting my town play to be honest.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Um ok its really late an im on my phone but i just want to say i mean no offense to guillo. I did used to hate your towngame though i am not discrediting you ag be all. Its been a while sonce ive played with you so im sure you've improved also i kind of need townreads rn so just stick to the tr lmfao

I legitimayelt think you are town and currently in a game like this i gain nothing from discrediting you as scum because i could just pocket you by deathtunnwling you instead. Why take a payh like this if i can get u miselinmed/get an easy tr from you?

Nornornorneornkr

Roden is schm claiming so hard i literally dont even know what to say. Lukewarm if ur town, u better come around tot his conclusion soon
Norangal
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by House »

I think it's hilarious that Angel is speculated to be my partner, then all of a sudden there's this push to eliminate them.

If I was a more savvy person, I'd probably consider the person that started that push as scum for trying to eliminate a suspected Mason in order to fish out a claim.

But I'm not that nuanced.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 564, House wrote:
In post 508, Roden wrote:
In post 507, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 424, Roden wrote:
In post 421, Guillotina wrote:
How come? I didn't see anything in the OP that hinted 3P.
In post 423, Gamma Emerald wrote:
how so?
Because this isn't a Normal game and I can't assume we don't have 3P. It's unlikely since I can't imagine what flavor would be used as a reason to include it, but it's not impossible AFAIK.
Why bring it up then?
Just stating my thought process at the time. Not sure why that's being questioned since it does literally zero to aid me if I'm scum.
"Muddying the waters" isn't something I'd refer to as 'zero'.
I guess, but that's kind of a vague thing to say tbh. Saying 3P is possible shouldn't muddy the waters for anyone. If I'm 3P and people don't expect it then I just don't say it, and if I'm scum all it does is draw attention to me. Do you think it's scummy for me to say that?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 448, Titus wrote:
In post 447, Angel Warriors wrote:momma bear you've never modded a scum game of mine. what do you mean?
also why do you SR me beside whatever you said about emotions?

-Noraaaaaaa
PookyTheMagicalBear vs. FlavorLeaf. Blade Dancer is my modding account now because my inbox is full.

Right now, I am trusting my emotions.
You know you can delete old PMs right?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 566, Angel Warriors wrote:Um ok its really late an im on my phone but i just want to say i mean no offense to guillo. I did used to hate your towngame though i am not discrediting you ag be all. Its been a while sonce ive played with you so im sure you've improved also i kind of need townreads rn so just stick to the tr lmfao

I legitimayelt think you are town and currently in a game like this i gain nothing from discrediting you as scum because i could just pocket you by deathtunnwling you instead. Why take a payh like this if i can get u miselinmed/get an easy tr from you?

Nornornorneornkr

Roden is schm claiming so hard i literally dont even know what to say. Lukewarm if ur town, u better come around tot his conclusion soon
What's my scum claim?
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

So like currently i think town is lolking like titus, house, t3, guillo. These are solid trs and im betting zero scum in that pool

Scum is oden for sure. For robert, ive been scum w him once and found him towny so im not sure honestly. Maras reads arent the best but the sr on lukewarm i agree with tho i didnt read the case so i maybe should do that tmrw. Dwleee ehhh idk joneslty i always find his short posts kinda scummy so idk what to say

Am i missing players? Thats it off top of head thi

Norbearbearsleepygoodnight
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Oh yeha lukewarm isnt onthat post for a reason

Sleepy bear
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Ok im gling to bed bai

Bearbera
Norangal
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Roden »

And then she leaves when I prove her case is bad because she doesn't want to respond. Ok lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”