Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 722, Dwlee99 wrote:And here you ask if I would rather die than have Robert die like I even knew there was a Robert in the game. I thought Roden's name was Robert until I realized I should click the thing at the bottom and realized there was actually a player named Robert. I'm gonna answer no there even if I'm scum. Your question accomplishes nothing fmpov.
I'm here alright, the universal LHF.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

is the first I've seen from you since I've replaced in so no offense meant.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:06 am

In post 710, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 701, Guillotina wrote:How about we get a second wagon started in his name?

VOTE: Robert
wagon ahoy

im not going to vote for now because then people will say "oho look Roberts wagon is. building up fast too" which is bullshit. Roberts wagon was much purer than Kyoto's yesterday but I dont want people under the impression that robert is town here because he is the only lock scum that I think I won't back off on today.

-nornor
Opportunistic scum is opportunistic. AW wants to go back to that sweet easy Robert wagon.

VOTE: Angel Warrior
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

AW has a possible slip in btw
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Marashu »

Hey Robert, while you're here, what about Lukewarm before was genuine?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:08 am

You guys realize I was getting close to being eliminated when there were, I don't know,
two or three players that hadn't yet posted
????

If you can't figure out that the scum wants their easy wagon du jour then I don't know what'll help you figure it out.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 719, Dwlee99 wrote:I replaced into your slot and continued it but was completely unsure what it was meant to accomplish cause our slot didn't even have an investigative role or anything. We just punched people.
I was planning to do so, i never did because the inno child beat me to that fake claim first.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:09 am

In post 729, Marashu wrote:Hey Robert, while you're here, what about Lukewarm before was genuine?
All of it, his train of thought was easy and natural the whole time, there wasn't a specific post where I went "that's a town tell" and that's why I used the word genuine.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 731, Guillotina wrote:
In post 719, Dwlee99 wrote:I replaced into your slot and continued it but was completely unsure what it was meant to accomplish cause our slot didn't even have an investigative role or anything. We just punched people.
I was planning to do so, i never did because the inno child beat me to that fake claim first.
No you actually did I saw it in your ISO.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 723, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 693, Angel Warriors wrote:im in agreement with that and think Robert is the safest boot today because its basically 100% guaranteed to flip red.
Sigh

People say that in literally every game. Go find me a game where less than 90% of the players want me dead from my first post.

Frankly I don't know why I keep signing up for games, I must be a masochist, I'm literally incapable of communicating that I'm town to the player list. I can never scum hunt because how do you scum hunt when 3 players are tunneling on you and the scum piles on and I have zero credibility.

I didn't help that I wanted to be a good sport on the site and picked up some replacements, and since all replacements are scum in my experience, players were often right that I was scum.

I stopped posting because there was no way I could defend myself against a wagon for which there was no case other than LOOK IT'S ROBERT LET'S KILL HIM

Now you'all gonna want to kill me more because ATE but YES I am frustrated and I'm done with mafia after this game because how do you play when all your efforts get you immediately scum read?
this hurts but I think you are the person I'm most confident is scum. I literally can't let myself be swayed otherwise I'm gonna have all town reads and that's an issue. there is no way my scum pool is all town. it is impossible. y'all are playing my heart but I have to be right on at least two of my poe scum pool.

-nornornor
Norangal
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 720, Dwlee99 wrote:But that's an example where I think your method was just bad. You weren't going to be night killed that game based on game state when I replaced in. Your role wasn't important. But you gambited the night kill away for you because ???
This shows that you didn't even read your role then, we didnt just punched people. We roleblocked roleblockers and we took anyone's health down to 1 at the cost of our own health going to 1.
My plan was not to end the game alive but rather take scummy people down with me.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 727, Robert M Hunter wrote:Opportunistic scum is opportunistic. AW wants to go back to that sweet easy Robert wagon.

VOTE: Angel Warrior
That robert wagon was probably all town. and lmao at scum always pulling this shit.
AtE the fuck and then OMGUS vote me. alright then.

-berabear
Norangal
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:13 am

In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: RMH
I’ll still keep watch but I think Titus’ response to me was the sort of response I would get from town!her
In post 373, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 367, T3 wrote:VOTE: rmh
Let's all accuse me of opportunism.
This is E-2 fwiw
No reason given. But no one is going to question this.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 733, Dwlee99 wrote:
If i did, the inno child took away validity from the claim anyway.

So your defense is that i play bad? As in attacking the player and not the play? Is that it?

I got games here that i can proof that im one of the best mechanical players in this board, no amount of discredit will take that away.

If your defense is hurting my confidence, you should reconsider your strategy wolf.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:16 am

In post 351, House wrote:
In post 255, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 117, Roden wrote:Town has zero motivation not to clarify a read. Thanks for scum claiming, we can get you on Day 2.
That’s just how House be tho
VOTE: RMH
No reason given.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:17 am

In post 367, T3 wrote:VOTE: rmh
Let's all accuse me of opportunism.
No reason given but feeling guilty about being opportunistic.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:17 am

In post 264, Titus wrote:Lean Gamma town. Ssbm is town.

VOTE: Hunter

I want to see where this goes.
No reason given.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 737, Robert M Hunter wrote:No reason given. But no one is going to question this.
lel. I mean what Robert is doing is throwing some AtE around. Then he follows up with a vote on me. That in itself is bad. Think about it. You are frustrated town. Are you likely to vote people when you are feeling that down? And like you are frustrated with this one specific person and letting your heart flow(AtE) to them. Next post you post, you vote them? Does that actually feel genuine to anybody here?

Roberts wagon stalled so bad yesterday and was the purest wagon this game has seen.

his third post today is throwing shade at people that voted him yesterday. why didn't he do that yesterday? and also "but no one is going to question this" is AtE full stop. It's like this whiny "ugh why are you guys pushing me? I'm LHF? look everyone else is being scummy. stop noticing me. guys this is mean. this always happens to me. see this obviously scummy behavior why are you guys onto jumping on me? why me? WHY ME? WHY ME?!"

-nornor
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

739, 740, 741 LMAO PROVING MY POINT

literally FLASHWAGON THIS HOLY FUCK ahhhhhhh
Norangal
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:19 am

In post 236, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 202, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 182, T3 wrote:
In post 177, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
"I understand where the T3 votes are coming from"
The.... 2 RVS votes?
VOTE: ssbm
Good catch.

VOTE: ssbm
fuckin got em
VOTE: RMH
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No reason given.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 735, Guillotina wrote:
In post 720, Dwlee99 wrote:But that's an example where I think your method was just bad. You weren't going to be night killed that game based on game state when I replaced in. Your role wasn't important. But you gambited the night kill away for you because ???
This shows that you didn't even read your role then, we didnt just punched people. We roleblocked roleblockers and we took anyone's health down to 1 at the cost of our own health going to 1.
My plan was not to end the game alive but rather take scummy people down with me.
I don't remember roleblocking roleblockers.. yes we had the last stand thing but I didn't want to die to a single chip so I didn't use it.
Guillotina wrote:

So your defense is that i play bad? As in attacking the player and not the play? Is that it?

I got games here that i can proof that im one of the best mechanical players in this board, no amount of discredit will take that away.

If your defense is hurting my confidence, you should reconsider your strategy wolf.
You still can't explain how asking me if I want to die after Robert helps you sort me. I think you're arrogant.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Guillotina »

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 744, Robert M Hunter wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No reason given.
WHY ME?!?!????!?!?!?!??!!??!?!???!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!

lol I feel like pooky sometimes. I feel like I hear a pack of wolves right now.

-noraaaaa
Norangal
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:20 am

In post 742, Angel Warriors wrote:why didn't he do that yesterday?
I've been working 12 hours days and I have 3 1/2 kids.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 745, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 735, Guillotina wrote:
I don't remember roleblocking roleblockers.. yes we had the last stand thing but I didn't want to die to a single chip so I didn't use it.
Guillotina wrote:

You still can't explain how asking me if I want to die after Robert helps you sort me. I think you're arrogant.
Ok. I'm arrogant so? Is that alignment indicative?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”