Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1223, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1213, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1212, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1209, Guillotina wrote:If Gamma’s vote has been in fact stolen, im locking him town.

VOTE: Dwlee99
Well this is completely incongruent
What is incongruent? Have i ever said that i dont scum read you?
Gamma having his vote stolen = lock town

Droo voting me = scum WIFOM

Fixing my last post

Third time is the charm?
Ok. What is incongruent about it?

If Gamna’s vote was stolen last night, he is lock town for having his vote stolen, that is definitely a scum ability.

This same scum ability could very well place that vote on anyone, including their own to WIFOM us into changing our reads. By the way the Droo vote has been used, it tells me that most likely the votes on you and Robert are WIFOM and that you both are scum, because there is no way scum are so incompetent to waste such a powerful action and not secretly hammer a target at L-1 and instead vote you guys the way they did.

The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.

I dont buy it. I need you dead to find out.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

um so mom thinks t3 could be scum since the whole vote steal droo whatever shenanigans are super distracting.

I feel like they are distracting as well but from gamma scum

but mom thinks they are distracting from t3 scum.

idk. I dont want to vote t3 today tho bc I think that might be town.

-nornronro
Norangal
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1209, Guillotina wrote:If Gamma’s vote has been in fact stolen, im locking him town.

Fixing my last post

Third time is the charm?

If Gamna’s vote was stolen last night, he is lock town for having his vote stolen, that is definitely a scum ability.

This same scum ability could very well place that vote on anyone, including their own to WIFOM us into changing our reads. By the way the Droo vote has been used, it tells me that most likely the votes on you and Robert are WIFOM and that you both are scum, because there is no way scum are so incompetent to waste such a powerful action and not secretly hammer a target at L-1 and instead vote you guys the way they did.

The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.

Why do you think scum couldn't target their own with the vote stealing ability? The same logic applies to both scenarios, but you're being selective about it because you want to push a lim on me.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1227, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:

Fixing my last post

Third time is the charm?

Why do you think scum couldn't target their own with the vote stealing ability? The same logic applies to both scenarios, but you're being selective about it because you want to push a lim on me.
Why would scum want to steal their own vote when they can steal it from town? Im sorry but that question is dumb.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1228, Guillotina wrote:Why would scum want to steal their own vote when they can steal it from town? Im sorry but that question is dumb.
For this exact reason possibly? Now I have a townread on Gamma, so I don't think it has happened here, but that you didn't think about it makes me think you're not seriously trying to sort people. You're being performative.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1195, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1192, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1190, Dwlee99 wrote:I think droo stole gamma's vote and it's a scum night action.
I'm not gonna lie this looks like TMI, this and your entrance. Or you are better at figuring out mechanics than i am.
Your other two options don't make sense. And night action explains why there wasn't a droo vote yesterday.

@Gamma: how does that show your vote isn't stolen? You're on a wagon but only 2 votes are there.
Why aren't you freaking out about being accused of TMI this time? Genuinely odd.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.
Why does that feel like wasting the action to you? I don’t think it can be called wasted without knowing the limits of the ability.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1124, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1122, Roden wrote:
In post 1121, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1109, Roden wrote:This justification for your vote doesn't feel townie at all for multiple reasons but I doubt you really want to get into why.
I have no idea what you could possibly mean here?

You think that I posted something scummy, and you don't think I would want to talk about it?????

If you think I did something scummy, shouldn't you want to put that in the thread, regardless of what I want?
Interesting. So you acknowledge I posted something weird, and decide that's what required your focus instead of the question I asked you? Do you think it's scummy that I said something that's weird or did you specifically look for a reason to not answer the question?
Mainly hated the -- "if anyone can quote the exact line" -- Seems more like a scum thought then a town one.

Now, want to answer my question?
I am to here. Y'all post too much.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1230, Roden wrote:
In post 1190, Dwlee99 wrote:I think droo stole gamma's vote and it's a scum night action.
I'm not gonna lie this looks like TMI, this and your entrance. Or you are better at figuring out mechanics than i am.
Your other two options don't make sense. And night action explains why there wasn't a droo vote yesterday.

@Gamma: how does that show your vote isn't stolen? You're on a wagon but only 2 votes are there.
Why aren't you freaking out about being accused of TMI this time? Genuinely odd.
I didn't the first time :^)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1229, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1228, Guillotina wrote:Why would scum want to steal their own vote when they can steal it from town? Im sorry but that question is dumb.
For this exact reason possibly? Now I have a townread on Gamma, so I don't think it has happened here, but that you didn't think about it makes me think you're not seriously trying to sort people. You're being performative.
Yah Dwlee is scum for sure. I would shoot you right now if I could.

I dont know in what language i can speak to you for you to understand, it’s like you are purposely ignoring the difference between night action dynamics and day action dynamics.

Let’s see.

Scum need to secure mischops right? Stealing the vote to use it as your own increases those chances. Why would scum steal their own vote instead of stealing one from town to accomplish that goal, why steal it from scum when there is risk of being watched or detected by someone else and get called for it? What is the reward for it? Instead of just run the same risk but stealing it from town and have one extra vote they can use. No! I dont buy that shit.

It is different with you because they can manipulate our reads with the Droo vote placement. Maybe im giving too much credit to scum and maybe they are a bunch of amateurs with no idea of what they are doing and are spewing you and Robert town with it, if that’s the case, good for us, but we still have to find out and chop one of you, and you wanting the same lock town read that Gamma is getting for having his vote STOLEN as opposed to you having the Droo vote on you is… unrealistic and dumb, sorry not sorry.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1231, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.
Why does that feel like wasting the action to you? I don’t think it can be called wasted without knowing the limits of the ability.
Ok.. im gonna give you two choices.

Let’s pretend you are scum:

Option 1: You have an extra vote and all you have to do is to wait for a town wagon to be ar L-1 to secure a mischop and leave town confused overnight, having to make decisions on their own to submit night actions.

Option 2: Let’s fool Guillo to make him more paranoid about his scum reads.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1233, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1230, Roden wrote:

I didn't the first time :^)
In post 680, Dwlee99 wrote:Holy fuck y'all are stupid
In post 681, Dwlee99 wrote:Like sorry for being so rude but did I seriously just get wagoned for speculating on the night kill?
In post 683, Dwlee99 wrote:Does anyone think I night kill house, it fails, and I go in thread saying "yes house was definitely the night kill and is probably town now" seriously wtf
Hmmmm...

So you're admitting this was a fake reaction then?

VOTE: Dwlee
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Roden »

[Dwlee, Lukewarm, T3/RHM]

I think T3 would 100% gambit using the DROO vote in an unorthodox way, and that Dwlee would do whatever it takes to save themself from suspicion. Luke is just scum from meta.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:13 am

Post by House »

In post 1224, T3 wrote:
In post 1219, House wrote:
In post 1199, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, T3 should probably die at some point because he’s absolutely openeolfing
Today would be excellent.
Again, why?
Ask your team. I already said why.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I thought you were talking about when you accused me of Droo TMI @roden.

Guillo you can always just shoot me tonight. Or have a buddy do it. Whichever you want.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hey Guillotina, why do you act like me and Robert have to have the same alignment because Droo targeted both of us with the vote? How does knowing mine or Robert's alignment inform the other cause of that? Couldn't they have targeted scum with the second vote for WIFOM? This is huge TMI right now.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

VOTE: T3
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

Droo is a distraction, one can only imagine what its trying to distract from!
Norangal
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1239, Dwlee99 wrote:I thought you were talking about when you accused me of Droo TMI @roden.

Guillo you can always just shoot me tonight. Or have a buddy do it. Whichever you want.
Nice backtrack lol. Your reaction to that TMI accusation was an overreaction as well though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:30 am

Post by T3 »

How tf did I gambit with the DROO vote?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:33 am

Post by T3 »

There id literally no case against me except for "Not towntelling" and "he might do that if he was scum"
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:34 am

Post by T3 »

This is ridiculous.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1244, T3 wrote:How tf did I gambit with the DROO vote?
I didn't say you did. I'm saying I could see it and that you would be one of the more probable options.
In post 1245, T3 wrote:There id literally no case against me except for "Not towntelling" and "he might do that if he was scum"
I'm not voting you, I voted Dwlee. Do you think they're town? What about Luke?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Roden is scum because it's not a town reaction to see a legitimate explanation to a thing said (ie, what it was referring to) and say it's a "backtrack"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

And no, that one wasn't an overreaction at all. I think I responded very calmly and you're projecting because everything you type sounds like you're seething.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”