Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Do you think we should just ignore the shard mechanic altogether LLD?
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

It almost reminds me of the turnstile.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 626, Annie Edison wrote:Do you think we should just ignore the shard mechanic altogether LLD?
[✓*]

Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Snarky Fishes »

It just occurred to me that I was objecting to how Sleez was shopping the shard around and Cabd just clipped it so that it recontextualized my meaning. It was a rhetorical can we talk about it, when I was trying to say that hey, maybe you shouldn't be trying to hand out the shard and people can make their own choices about if they need it or not.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:06 pm

In post 627, Annie Edison wrote:It almost reminds me of the turnstile.
[X]

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Am I correct in thinking you agreed with Titus’s townread of Dunn?

Do you like Titus’ posting so far?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:15 pm

In post 631, Annie Edison wrote:Am I correct in thinking you agreed with Titus’s townread of Dunn?

[✓]
[X]

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Are there any posts you felt have gone unnoticed so far (open ended) that could use a second look?
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 622, Annie Edison wrote:Bell, please chill. I actually liked 611.

@LLD- what about Pooky?
Q. Why did you like 611 when they cut my meaning away and replaced it with their own, while simultaneously trying to create a rift between FF and I something they accused me of doing as scum in Tenet, while simultaneously lamisting and concern trolling about roles?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:23 pm

In post 88, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 62, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 59, Snarky Fishes wrote:Not sure what to think of ceph in a good mood about a mafia game.
Am I really that miserable all the time? :(
[X]
In post 95, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 90, ManateeGal wrote:i am
hesitant
abt shards bc from my understanding a certain amount turns a player demonic and mafia win w 7 demonic players
[!]
In post 171, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 166, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 164, Snarky Fishes wrote:Cabd, your thoughts on Manatee?
This is not the correct setup for the bit where I pretend this is a nacho hydra and you troll penguin by constantly asking her what Nacho thinks, then elim her when she tells you what Nacho said but you don't believe it and so clearly she must be telling lies about her other head. Try again.
[X]

Snarky Fishes wrote:Cabd, your thoughts on Manatee?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

In post 634, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 622, Annie Edison wrote:Bell, please chill. I actually liked 611.

@LLD- what about Pooky?
Q. Why did you like 611 when they cut my meaning away and replaced it with their own, while simultaneously trying to create a rift between FF and I something they accused me of doing as scum in Tenet, while simultaneously lamisting and concern trolling about roles?
It’s the first time all game he’s hit a tonal marker for me. I’m not sure if this is waters settling or what. I’m thinking on it.

I also think it’s harder to create a rift between hydra buddies than slots you don’t know for sure.
ManateeGal
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by ManateeGal »

uhhhhhhhh shitty readslist in hopes of engaging w everyone more.

Spoiler:
Annie Edison - I echo sleez's sentiment here when it comes to them being one of the only people i think are approaching Medea in a (towny) manner (theres definitely a better word to get across what im trying 2 say here) so they can have a townread for now. i buy the whole "wanna be town saviour" shtick for now at least.

AA9 - i think most of the convo surrounding them has been their slip which was just nothing??? that discussionfeels misguided at best. i'll admit i dont wanna look for their iso and theyve been pretty forgettable so far

Dunnstral - i think their read on me was pretty shallow when they first dropped it, and i feel like their inability to elaborate on it miiiiiight be a scum scoping out the way the rest of the game is receiving me and if i'll be a viable push. i dont remember anything else.

Here There Be Dragons - lvl 1 townread for now. im not sure theyve posted since ive stated that opinion but it remains the same. ~vibe~ read more then anything else

LadyLambadelta - will probably have more to say when we can get more out of their posting style

Lukewarm - ive outlined most of my thought process regarding him but im struggling to find stuff i like regarding him. as sleez mentioned his medea vote felt opportunistic. not a huge fan

Medea - nullish. im not of the mindset near anything they've done is AI so theyre just sitting in no-mans-land right now. i dont view their "AtE" as indicative of anything but genuine frustration. i guess bc i think some votes on them are scummy i'd default town

Pooky - I have no real opinion besides maintaining my lvl 1 townread on him. i'd like 2 interact more.

Sleez - i dont think ive disagreed with most anything shes said and her perspective and approach to the game is a pretty easy town for me.

Snarky Fishes - not a fan of their characterization of Medea as manipulative,,, i tend to disagree w most takes framing Medea as scum so far and this isnt exempt. meh idk overall, should probably reread their iso

Spiffeh - uhhhh lvl 1 scumread for dropping a vote and disappearing forever ago

Titus - reads like Titus. im shit at meta but somebody probably will be able 2 grasp it better then i can
will be back eventually
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 632, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 631, Annie Edison wrote:Am I correct in thinking you agreed with Titus’s townread of Dunn?

[✓]
[X]
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:29 pm

In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:uhhhhhhhh shitty readslist in hopes of engaging w everyone more.

Spoiler:
Annie Edison - I echo sleez's sentiment here when it comes to them being one of the only people i think are approaching Medea in a (towny) manner (theres definitely a better word to get across what im trying 2 say here) so they can have a townread for now. i buy the whole "wanna be town saviour" shtick for now at least.

AA9 - i think most of the convo surrounding them has been their slip which was just nothing??? that discussionfeels misguided at best. i'll admit i dont wanna look for their iso and theyve been pretty forgettable so far

Dunnstral - i think their read on me was pretty shallow when they first dropped it, and i feel like their inability to elaborate on it miiiiiight be a scum scoping out the way the rest of the game is receiving me and if i'll be a viable push. i dont remember anything else.

Here There Be Dragons - lvl 1 townread for now. im not sure theyve posted since ive stated that opinion but it remains the same. ~vibe~ read more then anything else

LadyLambadelta - will probably have more to say when we can get more out of their posting style

Lukewarm - ive outlined most of my thought process regarding him but im struggling to find stuff i like regarding him. as sleez mentioned his medea vote felt opportunistic. not a huge fan

Medea - nullish. im not of the mindset near anything they've done is AI so theyre just sitting in no-mans-land right now. i dont view their "AtE" as indicative of anything but genuine frustration. i guess bc i think some votes on them are scummy i'd default town

Pooky - I have no real opinion besides maintaining my lvl 1 townread on him. i'd like 2 interact more.

Sleez - i dont think ive disagreed with most anything shes said and her perspective and approach to the game is a pretty easy town for me.

Snarky Fishes - not a fan of their characterization of Medea as manipulative,,, i tend to disagree w most takes framing Medea as scum so far and this isnt exempt. meh idk overall, should probably reread their iso

Titus - reads like Titus. im shit at meta but somebody probably will be able 2 grasp it better then i can
[X] [X] [X]

VOTE: ManateeGal

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Titus - reads like Titus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:31 pm

In post 638, Titus wrote:
In post 632, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

[✓]
[X]

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Ceph scummy, okay.

Are you saying you think manatees post was a townslip? Or that we should all be more wary of it? Or that the use of “hesitant” indicates a certain alignment?

And I’m assuming that it’s due to the lack of answer from Cabd? He’s kinda done this about multiple reads though.

Pedit
Why does everyone always call my shticks shticks

Only I can call them that

LLD which of the reads expressed do you dislike?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:33 pm

In post 642, Annie Edison wrote:
Ceph scummy, okay.

Are you saying you think manatees post was a townslip? Or that we should all be more wary of it?
Or that the use of “hesitant” indicates a certain alignment?

And I’m assuming that it’s due to the lack of answer from Cabd?
He’s kinda done this about multiple reads though.

Pedit
Why does everyone always call my shticks shticks

Only I can call them that

LLD which of the reads expressed do you dislike?
[✓]

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

At this point,multiple people have called my vote some variation of opportunistic, which is wild to me.

My vote was a direct result of me calling out one of their posts and our following interactions, with a clear discussion about my concerns. If anything, I think that I included more reasonings behind my suspicions then any other vote I can think of. And I am the opportunistic vote? :dead:
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 644, Lukewarm wrote:At this point,multiple people have called my vote some variation of opportunistic, which is wild to me.

My vote was a direct result of me calling out one of their posts and our following interactions, with a clear discussion about my concerns. If anything, I think that I included more reasonings behind my suspicions then any other vote I can think of. And I am the opportunistic vote? :dead:
This is exactly what would scum would do.

*Nods sagely*
ManateeGal
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by ManateeGal »

In post 642, Annie Edison wrote: LLD which of the reads expressed do you dislike?
also curious
will be back eventually
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:36 pm

In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:uhhhhhhhh shitty readslist in hopes of engaging w everyone more.

AA9 - i think most of the convo surrounding them has been their slip which was just nothing??? that discussionfeels misguided at best.
i'll admit i dont wanna look for their iso and theyve been pretty forgettable so far

Lukewarm - ive outlined most of my thought process regarding him but im struggling to find stuff i like regarding him.
as sleez mentioned his medea vote felt opportunistic. not a huge fan

Medea - nullish
. im not of the mindset near anything they've done is AI so theyre just sitting in no-mans-land right now. i dont view their "AtE" as indicative of anything but genuine frustration. i guess bc i think some votes on them are scummy i'd default town

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

LLD, want to play a game? I post in gifs only. You keep up your "restriction". We'll see who cracks first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Spoiler: Weird discrepancy in manatee wall
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:
[Medea read]
i guess bc i think some votes on them are scummy i'd default town
Here are her reads on everyone who has voted medea.
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Pooky - I have no real opinion besides maintaining my lvl 1 townread on him. i'd like 2 interact more.
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:LadyLambadelta - will probably have more to say when we can get more out of their posting style
This is weird given I'm actually trying to get content out of LLD atm and demonstrating how we CAN get it.
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Here There Be Dragons - lvl 1 townread for now. im not sure theyve posted since ive stated that opinion but it remains the same. ~vibe~ read more then anything else
Townread.
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Sleez - i dont think ive disagreed with most anything shes said and her perspective and approach to the game is a pretty easy town for me.
Strongest townread in the whole list.
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Lukewarm - ive outlined most of my thought process regarding him but im struggling to find stuff i like regarding him. as sleez mentioned his medea vote felt opportunistic. not a huge fan
The only scum read here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”