KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 904, Nero Cain wrote:Only me and std scum read gamma
Can you explain your Gamma read? I don't see it.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 1281, Dwlee99 wrote:I have an extremely accurate meta scum read on t3 right now, y'all should sheep me.
M E T A

For real though what's your actual case on T3? Since it's definitely not solely based in meta
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:04 pm

In post 1285, Nero Cain wrote:Could we kill t3 B4 page 80 ty
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 934, Shrek wrote:
In post 931, Gamma Emerald wrote:I still think checking an actively scummy slot is bad, idg what your response does to mitigate that opinion

as for bad feels it feels like trying to wedge me and Nero further apart
I've caught scum twice off that type of behavior, Nero actually being one of the ones I caught
confirming whether a slot is scum in the early game sheds a lot of light on the opinions surrounding them while an inactive doesnt give anywhere near as much information. you go from turning someone who could be an easy miselim for scum into either a lockscum + a ton of info or a confirmed town that the maf is forced to kill like nero said. idk why thats bad.
OBJECTION! A scummy slot is likely to die soon anyways, thus actually wasting your invest shot.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Counter point: I wasn't going to be eliminated thus he's forced to change tactics
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 949, CheekyTeeky wrote:A50 I'm sad that you rolled scum and haven't been your cheeky self with me this game.
Yeah A50 is oddly quiet. Though in Sibyl's he was quiet and town. Unsure how applicable meta is here.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1301, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1281, Dwlee99 wrote:I have an extremely accurate meta scum read on t3 right now, y'all should sheep me.
M E T A

For real though what's your actual case on T3? Since it's definitely not solely based in meta
actually dotw what are your top scum reads and town reads? you havent actually popped in as much as i thought you had so id like to get your takes here
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I stopped by the replacements thread before I cam in here, and I feel disappointed to say the least. I wanted to try and focus on how Testarossa played this game because she totally fooled me the last game (I was Scum, she was Scum on the opposing team, and it was -my partner- Titus that caught her, while I was more focused on Nero whom I got strong "Wolf" vibes from upon the flip of the third wolf; Elsa Jay).

Does this mean I want to vote Testa's slot? Let e be honest, part of me does, but -the more logical- part wants to wait and see what the replacement brings in.

/End pet peeve

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1300, KittyTacky wrote:
He opportunist icly hopped on my wagon then backed down when he couldn't bullshit his way to continue to scumread me. Wasn't hunting and when he finally did get a reads list it was lol bad. His recent votes of std and a empty test slot are safe lhf votes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 975, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 974, Save The Dragons wrote:case on T3 is?
An opportunistic jump onto the first stable wagon of the game (Nero). Citing meta on Nero which would've been too early to apply, tunneling Nero which no other scum reads. Offering metadiving spiciness on Nero and then metadiving DGB instead. Then being a lurksack under pressure and confessing his guilt via an avatar of obvscum.

Lots of busywork, nothing of substance.
You know what, on a re-read I have a similar opinion. I'll sheep.
VOTE: T3
~Vasex
~Enchant
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:14 pm

So I just had the misfortune of reading through all of today's posts and honestly it's like 90% wasted space. Any associatives from the this day phase are gonna be nearly impossible to parse by end game if we just talk in circles for 100 pages.
Summary of today:
>Nero troll
>Gamma mad
>LQ popping in
>StD lazy NAI
>T3 still scum
>Dwlee meta bad
>Shrek more town
>Mega disappeared after asking nothing questions for days
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1310, Dragon of the West wrote:So I just had the misfortune of reading through all of today's posts and honestly it's like 90% wasted space. Any associatives from the this day phase are gonna be nearly impossible to parse by end game if we just talk in circles for 100 pages.
Summary of today:
>Nero troll
>Gamma mad
>LQ popping in
>StD lazy NAI
>T3 still scum
>Dwlee meta bad
>Shrek more town
>Mega disappeared after asking nothing questions for days
yeah sounds abt right tbh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not a troll u take that back you bald meany head

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1290, Gamma Emerald wrote:This is the second time to my noting that you've been open to a meta point (my first one I noticed being when you took my Nero meta in mind). Despite this you think meta is trash. Are you like Reck who thinks meta is trash the way most people use it?
When did I take your Nero meta in mind?

My post about meta scumreading t3 was because all t3 has done this game is go "something something meta {town/scum} cause meta"

And that's scummy

And I'm confused why people took me seriously
I prefer they, thanks :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 878, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 833, Almost50 wrote:
In post 627, LicketyQuickety wrote:I feel like I want to go here now:

VOTE: ArcAngel9
I like this in principle. However, THIS is why I am hesitant to make a move on Arc so early. I would rather let her be sorted by night action if at all possible, but I won't be defending her either.
How is that not squandering night actions?
Would you rather we potentially miss-lim a townie over waiting for a night action to confirm their alignment? If you have reason to believe Arc's play this game is different than her's in her previous game then sure.. let's vote her out. I personally have no such confidence.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

M E T A

Well he has done nothing but bad meta read people and hop onto twenty wagons. I'm typically a bit wagon hoppy but the way t3 is doing it makes me think he is trying to muddy any associatives that occur when he flips, and his vote hopping is flailing-adjacent.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1315, Dwlee99 wrote:
M E T A

Well he has done nothing but bad meta read people and hop onto twenty wagons. I'm typically a bit wagon hoppy but the way t3 is doing it makes me think he is trying to muddy any associatives that occur when he flips, and his vote hopping is flailing-adjacent.
tbh it comes off to me like t3 is jumping at the first immediately scummy thing he sees from people in the hopes it will stick and then trying to justify it afterwards in retrospect when he gets sussed for it
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1308, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1300, KittyTacky wrote:
He opportunist icly hopped on my wagon then backed down when he couldn't bullshit his way to continue to scumread me. Wasn't hunting and when he finally did get a reads list it was lol bad. His recent votes of std and a empty test slot are safe lhf votes.
Yeah I can see it now but I think T3 is even worse. Plus his tone is yuck in the last pages.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Although dotw is super right that we are just talking in circles and nothing new is being added. Waiting on lurkers and replaces is boring more t3 votes

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also t3 said something about meta walling Nero a bunch of pages ago and still has done nothing. Now he 180s on Nero and why? Probably because Nero isn't happening today and it looks bad to be there. If he had an actual meta reason to scumread Nero I feel like he would have said anything about it other than something about post counts (which then turned into something about Nero walls iirc)

T3 is BSing us
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 582, Dwlee99 wrote:@Norwee it's probably cause I've mentally decided on who I want to die today and that is blocking other stuff
Also I said the thing about not dragging this out 30 days ago :nerd:
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:22 pm

In post 1312, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not a troll u take that back you bald meany head
:( I take it back
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 880, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think it's time to rock A50s boat a little but it'll have to wait until morning.

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.13T3 (6) - Dwlee99, Almost50, Nero Cain, CheekyTeeky, Dragon of the West, KittyTacky [E-3]
Gamma Emerald (4) - Save The Dragons, Roden, LicketyQuickety, T3
Testarossa (3) - NorwegianboyEE, DrippingGoofball, Gamma Emerald
Nero Cain (2) - ArcAngel9, MegAzumarill
Save The Dragons (1) - Testarossa
MegAzumarill (1) - Shrek

Not voting:

With 17 alive it takes 9 to exile.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-08-21 18:00:00) or when an exile is reached.

As a friendly reminder, please try to hide videos in
Spoiler:
tags.
time will end
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dw, t3 actually did do a meta case Wich was basically "Nero isn't wall posting this he's scum"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”