Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You should sheep me and vote yourself
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

For the most recent suicidal scum play it's Not Mafia who faked a gulity d2. So it does happen and I think you are full of it
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1801, Nero Cain wrote:For the most recent suicidal scum play it's Not Mafia who faked a gulity d2. So it does happen and I think you are full of it
t3 literally did the same thing in fia mini normal where he faked a guilty on a scum partner
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was gamma or a50 in that game?

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Shrek »

nope. dwlee was though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

FFS, how is (a) faking a guilty (b) on a SCUM partner remotely comparable to making a D1 case on someone and then backing off of it???

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Eh whatever. I'm tired of arguing about it. I just think it's ridiculous to be an uninformed majority and go "no way would scum fake claim a gulity"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nm was heavily suspected. He fake claimed a gulity on town and got killed the next day. You said scum aren't suicidal like that and I'm providing evidence that you are wrong.

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.2MegAzumarill (4) - Dwlee99, CheekyTeeky, Shrek, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1) - Save The Dragons
Almost50 (1) - Nero Cain
ArcAngel9 (1) - LicketyQuickety
KittyTacky (1) - MegAzumarill

Not voting: Almost50, DrippingGoofball, KittyTacky, ArcAngel9, Dragon of the West, cyrus62, Roden

With 15 alive it takes 8 to exile.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2021-08-22 22:30:00) or when an exile is reached.
time will end
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I guess in a way you could make the argument that if he was scum that fake claim a meta gulity to try to get gamma killed over himself then he wouldn't have withdrawn but gamma was town reading him for meta scum reading and I think that's bunk. I DK about you and std though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Someone remind me to meta scum read someone since it's a town tell

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1806, Nero Cain wrote:Eh whatever. I'm tired of arguing about it. I just think it's ridiculous to be an uninformed majority and go "no way would scum fake claim a gulity"
T3 did no such thing though. It was D1 so he couldn't have faked a guilty. The two are not the same.
In post 1807, Nero Cain wrote:Nm was heavily suspected. He fake claimed a gulity on town and got killed the next day. You said scum aren't suicidal like that and I'm providing evidence that you are wrong.
That's not suicidal. That's desperate. Again, 2 different things. N_M was going down anyway, so he did what he could. T3 was getting Gamma eliminated, so why the freak back off?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Nero, all you're arguing is "If you don't see it my way you're scum". That's all what you've been saying in 40 different accents.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He backed off bc he was town but we are talking about gamma and yours alignment not his

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If I can do 40 different accents then I should get into voice acting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where's the town a50 that goes ape shit when I scum read him?

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1448, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1447, Shrek wrote:also you seem to have left out LQ
Yep I did, they'd be in the same tier as STD but for a different reason: their interactions with T3, if T3 is scum, don't point to a team.

If I had to pick a team? {A50, T3, Gamma, maybe Testarossa if the lurking was on purpose}.
Replace T3 here with Meg I guess? I'm still reading D2.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I completely don't get Cheeky's STD vote. To me it feels random and out of the blue. Is there a scumread that I missed or forgot about?
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

T3 was a push by town as far as I can read it. He self-destructed is all. Any scum on the wagon just followed along.
~Vasex
~Enchant
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hi
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:55 pm

I have a guilty result.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:01 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1820, DrippingGoofball wrote:I have a guilty result.
Share with the class.
~Vasex
~Enchant
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:08 am

I am a 1-shot Loyal Neighborizer.

Normally I would have gunned for a scumread but because I was under fire yesterday I decided to target someone with more town cred than me (but not a likely NK target). I was hoping to gain a partner help conftown me and be useful during day chat.

My action was successful but here I am without a Neighbor or PT.

Guess who is widely town read, but is in fact Scummy McScummerson?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:09 am

In post 1818, KittyTacky wrote:T3 was a push by town as far as I can read it. He self-destructed is all. Any scum on the wagon just followed along.
I disagree.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Is it Nero?
<3 xx

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”