Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Spoiler:
In post 124, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Testarossa

Never fear I have arrived.
Reading up in a minute.
In post 146, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 141, Testarossa wrote:Hellu to all I know from the recent game, it's like 04:00 Am here and now is the best time to be here. Oh yeah, and the others too.

VOTE: Nero

Are you scum again or what's up with that early wagon?
2 of it seem to be interactions with T3, 2 of it is RVS.

Also why are people piling onto Testarosaa?
Cheeky/Shrek I would like to hear some reasonings
In post 173, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Almost50

Testarossa = locktown
In post 189, MegAzumarill wrote:
mega - comes in hot and asking questions which is something i rarely see scum doing if at all. i would like to see some reads of your own (if youve read up on everything) but thats pretty much it
TR: tess
TL: Roden, LQ
NR: most people unlisted
SL DPG, Shrek, maybe Dwlee
SR: TemporalLich (lockscum)
In post 279, MegAzumarill wrote:Almost50 give thoughts on the game currently?
In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 150, Testarossa wrote:
In post 32, LicketyQuickety wrote: I don't believe I have played with you. Would you mind telling me the differences between your Town and Scum Meta?
How did you came to that question in context of that exchange with T3?
Testa is Locktown for me based off if this post.

It isn't entirely coherent (their point) but its timing and vibe it gives off is trying to share their thoughts in their initial readthrough of the game.
I honestly can't imagine scum posting mid readthrough like this. I'm pretty confident they are town unless they end up doing something incredibly scummy.
In post 475, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:
Weird vibe, especially since I only asked to wait on voting you until after you gave the reasons you already said you were going to post.
If you don't give reasons/the reasons feel fabricated it feels you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason, which would definitely seem more scum than town.
In post 462, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason
tmi slip?
This is blatant quote doctoring.

In post 525, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 475, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:
Weird vibe, especially since I only asked to wait on voting you until after you gave the reasons you already said you were going to post.
If you don't give reasons/the reasons feel fabricated it feels you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason, which would definitely seem more scum than town.
In post 462, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason
tmi slip?
This is blatant quote doctoring.

The point here is he is taking a phrase out of a reasoning that's hypothetical at best, and trying to push it as TMI because I referred to it looking like it was S/T. As if in that context scum voting and being dismissive to another scum for no reason at all isn't about the stupidest move anybody has ever heard.
In post 918, MegAzumarill wrote:Nero what's your problem with me? Because I really don't get what you are doing unless its some refuge in audacity kind of shenanigains, and I'd like to stopped being roped into this conflict so I can focus on the game.

Arcangel could you give some thoughts on the game soon?

Here's the "interesting" posts from Mega IMO.

Most notable is the "Tess/Testa is Lock Town" And their back and forth with Nero. The back and forth with Nero does look to be more TvT, but the hard defense of Test has me worried Mega is shielding Test for some reason.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Y is it tvt? She sits there and threatens to wagon someone she wasn't scum reading and then complains I'm keeping him or her from being able to play and that's hogwash.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And was also trying to pit me and cheeky against one another
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:33 pm

In post 1952, Nero Cain wrote:Y is it tvt? She sits there and threatens to wagon someone she wasn't scum reading and then complains I'm keeping him or her from being able to play and that's hogwash.
In post 1953, Nero Cain wrote:And was also trying to pit me and cheeky against one another
It's because you are so charming, Nero.

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

So I feel like Nero is scum here dw isn't n my Poe for the 1st time any one quick to voting me before I can post should know I'm also moving a game so I haven't posted much. But I am and have been reading and rereading this game. . Nero came off as town well I was reading . But then asking to kill me before I even post.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My first thought was that tess was pretty likely town because mega wouldn't create such an obvious link with their buddy but tess voting std for an obv joke was scummy and then Cyrus absense

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1955, cyrus62 wrote:So I feel like Nero is scum here dw isn't n my Poe for the 1st time any one quick to voting me before I can post should know I'm also moving a game so I haven't posted much. But I am and have been reading and rereading this game. . Nero came off as town well I was reading . But then asking to kill me before I even post.
Moding. Not moving.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cyrus why should I think a guy that is blatantly not posting here is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Modding shouldn't keep u from posting here and there are others that want you dead

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1956, Nero Cain wrote:My first thought was that tess was pretty likely town because mega wouldn't create such an obvious link with their buddy but tess voting std for an obv joke was scummy and then Cyrus absense
That's bad meta. If I anit posting its nai. I post a lot as town . I post less as scum yes. But every post is carefully thought out research and calculated.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's not meta....

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 1928, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1926, CheekyTeeky wrote:I expect based on DGBs slip around the guilty that they're likely a town neighbourizer. Scum would've known the result of a guilty was wrong obviously.
No, it's WIFOM and I'm not sure it comes from Town. Too many derps with this whole thing for me to think it's legit.
In Large 233 l, which DGB was in, someone messed up a result claim and ended up flipping town. Town Dwlee's response to that flub was that they felt the progression of messing up the result claim felt town. Wonder if DGB is pulling from that game or really just goofed it. A piece of me thinks it must be a genuine mistake
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dotw, are you of the same opinion of me that dgbs play is different than 233, or naw?

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:46 pm

In post 1946, LicketyQuickety wrote:I mean, I'm confirmed as Town either way, so it doesn't really matter much.
I mean, that's just not true. But I buy the story for now
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if it's just gamma, dgb, Cyrus and mega? Dgb and gamma sit on their buddy tess at eod?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Isn’t DGB claiming a substantially different role here?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like it’s not different by a mile but it’s still different enough
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1959, Nero Cain wrote:Modding shouldn't keep u from posting here and there are others that want you dead
This is true. What if I also told you . 1 I'm moding. 2 I'm away from the computer right now due to babysitting my wife's sons aka my step sons baby for a few days however I didn't do vla because I never ever do that. So yes there is my rl stuff going on at the moment but I am still here. And yes before I replaced in I was reading. Nero and Tess and thought wow I Tess most be scum. However upon replacing in I realized it is you Nero who is scum.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

any other reads besides nero-scum and uh...you-scum?
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:52 pm

In post 1963, Nero Cain wrote:Dotw, are you of the same opinion of me that dgbs play is different than 233, or naw?
Yes, but it's hard for me to make that judgement objectively this game considering in 233 I knew DGB was town from the start so I never had to read them with that little feeling of paranoia in the back of my mind. Also, it was just one game so I'm trying not to put too much stock in it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do I vote for the Amished?
I’ll pass rn, but know I’m willing and able
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sure I'll take that 1v1

VOTE: cyrus62

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:05 pm

There's one thing that has me questioning DGB's role. Not going to talk about it now, but I will at some point. Someone remind me when it's time to do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When is time?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”