Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

The callers basically have their own mafia minigame. Seems like tweetie is using this to introduce them to forum mafia

I still think they're a distraction for us tho, we dont really get anything out of solving it

UNVOTE:
My vote is on ss in spirit
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Tetrina »

Both Enchant and Smart are scums :twisted:
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

skitter you're back to scumreading me again? lol
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Tetrina »

In post 1671, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart

Let's make it an exciting race!
What has you feeling anxious this game?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1677, Infinity 324 wrote:skitter you're back to scumreading me again? lol
I'm not sure it ever really left
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1673, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1651, Something_Smart wrote:Excellent pagetop.

Skitter, you don't like my entrance as in you find nothing to like about it? Or you actively think it's scummy?
Dislike the focus on the callers, i think they're a distraction and that it's easier for scum to talk abt them than the actual players in the game
this is not how skitt sorts someone she has a lot of experience with

a lot of people put some amount of focus on the callers. skitt isn't pushing shiki who started this whole thing so it's pretty ?

is pooky scum for the same reason or do you actually have something there
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:08 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1673, skitter30 wrote:Dislike the focus on the callers, i think they're a distraction and that it's easier for scum to talk abt them than the actual players in the game
both enchant and something smart focused on the callers upon replacing in because i asked them to,

also they both replace in, say not going to read whole game, and we know that if mafia one of the things they know about the game is which caller is the mafia caller, so i really do not understand how that's like, a bad thing for them to talk about? even if you think the callers are a distraction (though something smart did not really talk about, like, the alignments of the callers or anything that would be helpful towards knowing if informed, so, hm)

also also i kinda feel like there is a narrative to you/drippinggoofball saying this because i am partially focused on the callers and we previously discussed and i really do not think it is likely you would feel i am not town here
In post 1674, skitter30 wrote:Ok. I'm not sure that all of those examples imply that those people were planning on voting there tho
they all imply the willingness or consideration of voting there, like as soon as you unvoted my first thought was, hm, probably going to end up on enchant, and if ydrasse is town and something smart is mafia the mafia would have to think it was quite possible she would vote there due to previous statements about roden, and pooky had just unvoted roden at my request, and ssbm kyouko seemed to be pressuring infinity to vote roden, and yet noone tried to provide another option unless you think that's what galron was doing? and outside of tetrina when questioned, everyone just kinda sure why not about wagon, even while kinda hardpushing it in the case of ssbm kyouko, right? so what was mafia doing if something smart is mafia? and if you think mafia not doing anything because inactive, then enchant has to be most likely partner? but when wagon is on enchant there's opposition, none of which really seems to come from a place of 'enchant is likely town to me'

like drippinggoofball was on house wagon after i sort of paused it due to wanting more time, kyouko voted drippinggoofball, tetrina and drippinggoofball then crossvoted (both leaving the house wagon), then a bit later kyouko unvoted while talking about galron, but was actually unvoting drippinggoofball as galron pointed out, then kyouko started roden wagon everyone was sure why not about, with like 'gamma right about active posters being towny' thrown in there somewhere, despite her presentation of the votes on house as a negative thing/being the first vote onto multiple non-house players at time of wagon

and you said you thought house's exit was towny before revising to nai, and now that enchant feels clueless in a 'not having a scum pt' way? and both of these seem kinda ... to me

(but also i do know that you strongly advocate against wagons you disagree with as town, so)

and like, i would not be thrilled about enchant wagon in a vacuum like my thought from their play isn't like, 'this is definitely mafia' or anything

but it feels so much more like a wagon on a scums to me
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

il est dehors. veuillez nous aider. veuillez nous aider.
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:11 am

Post by rousseau »

i guess i would still have preferred to wait longer but could feel the game not wanting that and also worried that trying to wait longer would have led to less good wagon getting pushed through
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Tetrina »

VOTE: Enchant ok rousseau
Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Tetrina »

DrippingGoofball also looked scared about what was happening to Enchant and voted Smart, so they could be scums with Enchant
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:19 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1684, Tetrina wrote:DrippingGoofball also looked scared about what was happening to Enchant and voted Smart, so they could be scums with Enchant
if i said that your stance towards drippinggoofball raises alarm bells for me, could you see why?
Show

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

that's e-1
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Tetrina »

No? :neutral:
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Blade Dancer »

DAY ONE
                     >>
Vote Count 1.15

>>
Enchant [6]
: Gamma Emerald, Infinity 324, Galron, rousseau, PookyTheMagicalBear, Tetrina

>>
Something_Smart [4]
: ssbm_Kyouko, Cephrir, DrippingGoofbal, Enchant

>>
Infinity 324 [1]
: Something_Smart

>>
Galron [1]
: Ydrasse

>>
Not Voting [1]
: skitter30

>>
With 13 still hanging in there, it takes 7 votes to exile someone. If a majority is not reached by deadline, plurality will decide.

>>
The Day One deadline is in:
(expired on 2021-08-17 15:00:00)

>>
Mod Notes:
Skitter is VLA until August 15th.

>>
[/mech]
Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Tetrina »

Let's end this!!!
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:25 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1687, Tetrina wrote:No? :neutral:
it feels like you are reading scared/nervous into its posts and keep saying so, and it kinda feels performative in a way, and you are kinda focused in a seemingly static way,
Show

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Tetrina »

They voted for Smart but then gave a reason about an exciting race instead of any reason to vote Smart because they're scared to :roll:
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:31 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1691, Tetrina wrote:They voted for Smart but then gave a reason about an exciting race instead of any reason to vote Smart because they're scared to
i think there is a pretty high likelihood that it would vote for something smart there just for tie wagons to come down to the remaining players

the 'exciting race' drippinggoofball speaks of

why do you think it is because scared?
Show

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Tetrina »

They're scared because they didn't say why they wanted to vote Smart for what Smart has said
Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Tetrina »

When DrippingGoofball is revealed to be scum we'll see who's right :wink:
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:38 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1693, Tetrina wrote:They're scared because they didn't say why they wanted to vote Smart for what Smart has said
hm
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:40 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1694, Tetrina wrote:When DrippingGoofball is revealed to be scum we'll see who's right :wink:
i feel like we are not having the same conversation

also i think the feeling i get from this wink
compared to feeling i trying to imply from wink gif i posted earlier
is another point in favour of gif language
Show

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Tetrina »

I'm having the same conversation that you are!
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:48 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1681, rousseau wrote:and yet noone tried to provide another option unless you think that's what galron was doing?
i guess
maybe
gamma emerald's 'we don't have a consensus' could
potentially
be seen as this but it feels like my face has to be very very close to the screen before getting that sense
Show

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Tetrina »

Anyway
Smart Enchant DrippingGoofball and maaaybe cephrir are the scums for me. Cephrir has said a lot but nothing he's said has made me think he's town and that seems unlikely statistically if he is town :shifty:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”