Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:21 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Spiffeh I'm too cute to die
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Can you elaborate on what about unwnd's tone felt off to you? I have been seeing unwnd dropping on some reads lists but I don't really understand why.
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

In post 3548, Spiffeh wrote:@STD You mentioned that Pooky, Annie, Rhea, and Dunn seemed to hop onto your wagon without much explanation. Do any of these in particular feel scum-motivated to you?

Additionally, what are your thoughts on the composition of the Titus wagon? Is there a vote or push there that stands out to you as scummy? I already stated I was perturbed at your slots behavior around the wagon, but now that you know Titus was town do you feel any differently about the other players who participated in her lim?

On my end, I am struggling to find players I DON'T townread and your slot is one of them. I understand why you could be frustrated because there doesn't seem to be an overarching case other than "you're not a town read" and if I were in your position I would probably be pissed off, but at this point I think a wagon on a player that is universally NOT town read is worth exploring. (I would heavily prefer Pooky getting limmed over you tho)
of those i think pooky's the most scummy

i think luke had a slam dunk case and i think people who are like "look at the titus wagon" are kidding themselves. titus was scummy, sorry not sorry.

i guess that makes sense but it'd be nice to clarify why we're not being townread. i think some of the play is just lazy and some of it is scum trying to shade us. i'd like to think that the two of us combined are good enough as scum not to get caught so easily by the entire cast.

~std
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:26 am

for instance, i hated this entire interaction, i think it's pretty ducking clear what "interesting" meant but sleez/unwnd chose to be obtuse about it. i feel like that happens elsewhere, where he chooses to be dense or obtuse. d2 has been more straightforward which is why i'm doubting my read.
In post 66, Sleez wrote:
In post 64, ManateeGal wrote:
In post 55, Sleez wrote:
In post 53, ManateeGal wrote:
In post 48, Sleez wrote:
In post 46, ManateeGal wrote:
In post 45, Sleez wrote:People are being scummy already but I only have one vote.
interesting
What's interesting about it?
your phrasing
Not the fact people are being scummy?
no...? considering theres been like 3 pages and you havent outlined who youre talking about
What would you say if I were talking about you?
~std
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:27 am

wtf do you mean im the most scummy

I sheep my cat religiously
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:30 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3545, Here There Be Dragons wrote:medea thinks ceph is too grumpy? that's enough for pooky annie rhea dunn? what the hell did i just read

it's kind of upsetting joining this game with my s/o trying to navigate this really cool player list just to find no one bothering to talk to us and everyone scumreading us without saying why because we're not town enough for them despite being town? for some reason cephy's not supposed to get too frustrated by that?

i think you should put yourselves in our shoes and see how that feels. we're trying our best and we want to do well, but it's hard when some people can't even be touched without strong cases but we get nothing, which is why cephrir feels grumpy about this game and says things like he feels like a second-class citizen or hot garbage. have some empathy for shit's sake.

~std
What do you think of Medea trying to get rid of you? Unfortunately it's very unlikely we contest his doctor claim today.
Stop
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 3552, Here There Be Dragons wrote:i think luke had a slam dunk case and i think people who are like "look at the titus wagon" are kidding themselves. titus was scummy, sorry not sorry.
If Luke's case were a slam dunk then what's stopping scum from recognizing how great it was and hiding behind his logic as a reason to hop on the wagon without consequence?

Does this mean you think scum were largely off the wagon and are trying to direct attention towards it to string together another mislim or two from it? If that's the case who do you think is doing that?
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 3545, Here There Be Dragons wrote:medea thinks ceph is too grumpy? that's enough for pooky annie rhea dunn? what the hell did i just read

it's kind of upsetting joining this game with my s/o trying to navigate this really cool player list just to find no one bothering to talk to us and everyone scumreading us without saying why because we're not town enough for them despite being town? for some reason cephy's not supposed to get too frustrated by that?

i think you should put yourselves in our shoes and see how that feels. we're trying our best and we want to do well, but it's hard when some people can't even be touched without strong cases but we get nothing, which is why cephrir feels grumpy about this game and says things like he feels like a second-class citizen or hot garbage. have some empathy for shit's sake.

~std
There was more to his case than ceph being grumpy.

Not addressing that and pretending the case was "ceph's too grumpy" isn't a good luck.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:36 am

In post 3555, unwnd wrote:What do you think of Medea trying to get rid of you? Unfortunately it's very unlikely we contest his doctor claim today.
i think it's bunk, of course, to think that cephy is grumpy and equate it to scumminess. Ceph has snark and is a curmudgeon sometimes. it's not really AI. i think he may have turned it up a little bit and i think it's clear to see why. I think Medea is capitalizing on that bit, plus all the "non-townreads" we've gotten, to try and mislim us
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:36 am

In post 3557, Snarky Fishes wrote:Not addressing that and pretending the case was "ceph's too grumpy" isn't a good luck.
you and cephy may speak cabd but i don't.

someone's going to need to explain it to me

~std
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:36 am

In post 3558, Here There Be Dragons wrote:i think it's bunk, of course, to think that cephy is grumpy and equate it to scumminess. Ceph has snark and is a curmudgeon sometimes. it's not really AI. i think he may have turned it up a little bit and i think it's clear to see why. I think Medea is capitalizing on that bit, plus all the "non-townreads" we've gotten, to try and mislim us
this was me as well

~std
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:36 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3541, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3420, unwnd wrote:
In post 3417, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 3413, unwnd wrote:Secondary team is starting to make sense in my head if all the pieces fit.
My ears are perked, hit me.
Ceph/Spiffeh/?

Pretty much
Can you remind me of your primary scum team?
Pooky

Then the rest is binned due to claim shenanigans
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:38 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3558, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 3555, unwnd wrote:What do you think of Medea trying to get rid of you? Unfortunately it's very unlikely we contest his doctor claim today.
i think it's bunk, of course, to think that cephy is grumpy and equate it to scumminess. Ceph has snark and is a curmudgeon sometimes. it's not really AI. i think he may have turned it up a little bit and i think it's clear to see why. I think Medea is capitalizing on that bit, plus all the "non-townreads" we've gotten, to try and mislim us
So you think Medea claiming doctor is bs, or just so happens to be a scum role? Who else have you thought about?

I think the day probably ends on you because people want to be carried-- I can understand your frustration if it's wrong but that's just the type of pull they have.
Stop
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:38 am

In post 3556, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3552, Here There Be Dragons wrote:i think luke had a slam dunk case and i think people who are like "look at the titus wagon" are kidding themselves. titus was scummy, sorry not sorry.
If Luke's case were a slam dunk then what's stopping scum from recognizing how great it was and hiding behind his logic as a reason to hop on the wagon without consequence?

Does this mean you think scum were largely off the wagon and are trying to direct attention towards it to string together another mislim or two from it? If that's the case who do you think is doing that?
i don't really know.

i guess i'm just not focused on the wagon because of the reasons i've stated. i think it's likely scum were on and off the wagon, i just don't know if i'll be able to point them out based on the way the wagon went.

~std
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Spiffeh »

unwnd why are you voting CephTD when Pooky is your strongest scum read?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:40 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm voting CephTD?
Stop
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:41 am

In post 3562, unwnd wrote:
In post 3558, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
So you think Medea claiming doctor is bs, or just so happens to be a scum role? Who else have you thought about?

I think the day probably ends on you because people want to be carried-- I can understand your frustration if it's wrong but that's just the type of pull they have.
i was trying to post agnostic of mechanics/claims but didn't say that. i believe their claim is real because of Dunn, i just don't know if they're town. i don't really think dunn and medea are scum together at this point.

~std
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:42 am

Post by unwnd »

I had dragons as a scumread on D1, but right now I'm in a precarious situation. If this is the game where Medea/Dunnstral are both town then I was completely off base. Maybe it's fooilsh of me to throw away previous work but that's just how I feel. I'd be lying if my confidence didn't take a bit of a hit, but nothing I can't recover from.
Stop
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Ok idk why I thought you were voting CephTD
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:49 am

In post 3561, unwnd wrote:Pooky
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:55 am

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: CephTD

I can't really see this day having anymore usage. I don't think Pooky wagons happens because the other one is stamped by Medea
Stop
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Spiffeh »

You're right unwnd let's just continue to shove lims through without having heard from everyone because that worked really well last Day

If you're scum reading CephTD fine but there is no reason to ignore your seemingly strongest scum read twice in a row because you're sick of the Day when it's barely lasted 24 hours?

I really have no idea what your problem is?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:00 am

Desperate Mouse
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:01 am

Post by unwnd »

Pooky is going to troll and anti-spew even if he's scum

CephTD will give more beneficial tells, and it's testing Medea's resolve as well
Stop
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:01 am

hold your fucking horses unwnd

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”