Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

hockey
uhh like
does t3s positioning on luke/hectic have any weight in ur reads?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 36, T3 wrote:VOTE: lukewarm
I can't tell whether his avatar is a hermit crab or a knight.
In post 43, T3 wrote:Luke is a strong town player but it should become readily apparent if he's scum so I would hold off on shooting him.
In post 925, marcistar wrote:hockey
uhh like
does t3s positioning on luke/hectic have any weight in ur reads?
To be frank, no. I just did a quick skim over t3's logs and nothing really swayed my reads
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 923, Hectic wrote:When he looked, my only posts as Hectic back to July were mod posts in Yin and Yang, this was also before any PTs were released. It wasn't actually a lot to look through.
Have you not been in games?

I saw "looked through a month and a half of all posts on site" and thought, yeah, that guy's town

I was also vaguely leaning town before that, but would need to reread his earlier iso to remember why. That post supplanted all prior reasons to think Toog was town lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 840, HockeyFan wrote:The real mafia are the friends we made along the way
Why did you make this post, Hockey? Like what in the thread was it a response to or referring to?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 927, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 923, Hectic wrote:When he looked, my only posts as Hectic back to July were mod posts in Yin and Yang, this was also before any PTs were released. It wasn't actually a lot to look through.
Have you not been in games?

I saw "looked through a month and a half of all posts on site" and thought, yeah, that guy's town

I was also vaguely leaning town before that, but would need to reread his earlier iso to remember why. That post supplanted all prior reasons to think Toog was town lol
Not since Forest Fire. My other games have all been on alts

I read his stubbornness towards not giving reads as town

His multiple advice columns to marci are slight +scum

There's just not a lot to go on tbh
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 928, Hectic wrote:
In post 840, HockeyFan wrote:The real mafia are the friends we made along the way
Why did you make this post, Hockey? Like what in the thread was it a response to or referring to?
Was a meme post tbh. it was referring to Lukes if anything.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 924, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 912, Lukewarm wrote: So your reads are. Toog, pav, and vulture all varying degrees of town?
Yes

Wouldn't that force all 3 of me, hectic, and enchant to be scum from your pov?

Do you think me and hectic are partnered?
No, but you 2 are indiuivial scummy. Im not looking TOO much into parnters rnn. Also cuz I tr the others

If you think it is only 1 of us, then at least 1 of your town reads would have to be scum, right?
Does it not concern you that this means you must be wrong on one of your town reads?

Also, if you think that it is 1 of us + enchant + 1 person who slipped into your town reads, it seems a little strange for you to be so strongly against shooting enchant.

Didn't you just say you were confident in your town reads? (Would pull quote if not on phone :dead:) A town enchant would require 2 of your 3 town reads to be wrong, right?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 893, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 857, Hectic wrote:
In post 843, Pavowski wrote:This is strictly a prodge post. I still like shooting in Luke/Hectic. I don't have a lot to add except to say that Luke's tone has shifted here. Could be indignant town, could be flailing scum. My money's on the latter.
A hero

I'll be here twiddling my thumbs, no way am I gonna put in the effort to dismantle Luke's case/words when I can just shoot him lol
I resonate with this so much LOL. Like idk, my townreads are pretty much locked in, just needs flips to happen rn
Here it is
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

toogeloo just wants you to think that them being stubborn is town, thts why they keep doing it.
if people scumread them for it they would prob switch up real quick :roll:
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 931, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 912, Lukewarm wrote: So your reads are. Toog, pav, and vulture all varying degrees of town?
Yes

No, but you 2 are indiuivial scummy. Im not looking TOO much into parnters rnn. Also cuz I tr the others

If you think it is only 1 of us, then at least 1 of your town reads would have to be scum, right?
Does it not concern you that this means you must be wrong on one of your town reads?
wdym

Also, if you think that it is 1 of us + enchant + 1 person who slipped into your town reads, it seems a little strange for you to be so strongly against shooting enchant.
Frankly, I think we get more info if we shoot one of you/hectic based on your guys flips.

Didn't you just say you were confident in your town reads? (Would pull quote if not on phone :dead:) A town enchant would require 2 of your 3 town reads to be wrong, right?
Yes, but I am not entertaining that idea rn

[/
quote]
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm not willing to bet there is one scum in Hectic/Luke. My concern is that Marci shoots Hectic and he is town, and then he shoots Luke who is also town.

I've been toiling around with the possibility that the scum team is Enchant, Hockey, and Vulture for the past 24 hours.

I'd rather Marci shoot me then Hectic or Luke since I would probably shoot Enchant, then Hockey, and then hash out the final shot after that if I'm right.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 934, HockeyFan wrote:
Yes

wdym

Frankly, I think we get more info if we shoot one of you/hectic based on your guys flips.

[/
quote]
1 - there are 3 scum. You have 3 town reads and 3 scum reads. BUT you don't think that me and hectic are partners, so one of your town reads must be scum, right?

3 - you said it would be bad if he got the gun, which would mean you are entertaining it...

(Side note, I really don't like the responses inside the quote box thing. It's something grandpamo does too, bit I feel like it makes it impossible for me to snip conv chains to reasonable lengths x.x)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 900, HockeyFan wrote:cuz if enchant is town, its like ....
In post 907, HockeyFan wrote:
yes, but I think I trust both of you with the gun more, and if you guys are scum, then pog
Relevant quotes for my last post
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 935, Toogeloo wrote:I'm not willing to bet there is one scum in Hectic/Luke. My concern is that Marci shoots Hectic and he is town, and then he shoots Luke who is also town.

I've been toiling around with the possibility that the scum team is Enchant, Hockey, and Vulture for the past 24 hours.

I'd rather Marci shoot me then Hectic or Luke since I would probably shoot Enchant, then Hockey, and then hash out the final shot after that if I'm right.
If that is your concern, why did you wait until after hectic stopped gladiating me voice it x.x
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 878, Hectic wrote:Enchant, how do you read me, and why did you forget me from your readlist when I have the most posts in this game?
I have problem with memory.
In post 879, Hectic wrote:
In post 813, Enchant wrote:If i receive gun right now, i will randomshot.

Even though i think you are town, i can be wrong, so i really doesn't exclude you from roll.

Before someone call me idiot, it's actually smarter. I am easy to decieve, but that way we have sure 50% chances to shot mafia. Consider me chaos force in this one.
This just feels like Encant is trying his hardest to discourage marci from shooting him
I planned it before game even started? I think would be sweet if it done more early, but we all carried me to end-game, now too late.

Btw, i think considering me mafia and then "Avoiding shoting me" is something strange. I believe mafia have strong benefit in NOT giving me gun right now, for simple reason: every town here INCLUDING ME is fooled and will most likely shot wrong person. Just think: If other townie shot and recieve gun, then it's will not be so hard to encourage him to shot me next for instant lose. But if i recieve gun, mafia either win with 50% probality, or certanly screwed otherwise. If i am not pushed so hard, it means mafia have more chances with other pushes.

So if you plan to shot me, do it now or never. Otherwise there will be no roll.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 935, Toogeloo wrote:I'm not willing to bet there is one scum in Hectic/Luke. My concern is that Marci shoots Hectic and he is town, and then he shoots Luke who is also town.

Why is that your concern after I've explicitly said I would likely shoot Enchant over Luke right now (same as you)?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Eh, I probably missed where you said it.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vote Count 4-3
Hectic
:
Vulture
:
Enchant
:
Lukewarm
: Pavowski
Pavowski
:
marcistar
:
HockeyFan
:
Toogeloo
:

Not Voting
: Vulture, Lukewarm, marcistar, Toogeloo, Enchant, HockeyFan, , Hectic

Elimination is not achievable through votes

Deadline: Aug 20th, 2021

Countdown: (expired on 2021-08-19 22:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:02 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 936, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 934, HockeyFan wrote:
Yes

wdym

[/
quote]
1 - there are 3 scum. You have 3 town reads and 3 scum reads. BUT you don't think that me and hectic are partners, so one of your town reads must be scum, right?

3 - you said it would be bad if he got the gun, which would mean you are entertaining it...

(Side note, I really don't like the responses inside the quote box thing. It's something grandpamo does too, bit I feel like it makes it impossible for me to snip conv chains to reasonable lengths x.x)
1. No? Again you 2 are indiuvually scummy

2. What? How am I entertaining it if I SAID he got the gun? I just think You/Hectic are better shots here
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:09 am

Post by marcistar »

B..BESTIES... SOMEONE HOLD MY HAND IM SCARED... IM GONNA DO IT..
Spoiler:
(watch as i die :P)

VOTE: Shoot: Enchant
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Pavowski »

I was about to try to review the 3 friggin pages you guys posted last night but all I'll say given this is, good shot Marci, I think you'll get another crack at it tomorrow
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Pavowski »

And even if he flips green I don't fault you for shooting there
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Enchant »

Woah.

Congratulations! You got me, and all.

Atleast i can go sleep. See ya.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Enchant »

No, really, wtf i am not town, i want shot people too!
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Pavowski »

Got em